5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29168

Because Vegas takes money not betpoints?

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Quote Originally Posted by bobbywaves View Post
    Donkey full of shit as usual. Broke dikk stiff offers a bounty & didn't pay Grivas last night, who ignorantly shoves preflop with 7,10 taking out my big slick.

Yet Donkey had 110 pts to waste on high roller tourney, instead of paying Grivas the bounty he proposed. Poor jackass couldn't even cash top 15, in a 20 man tourney.
    fuk u waves.... once again you blow shit out your ass and it lands on your face......

didn't try to cash in the trny, as i clearly stated upon donating my points so I could head out to the Improv and partake in a another threesome....

you ought to try to gather some facts before you open your idiotic piehole......

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Bobby Waves always on the leader boards when it comes to poker

Why this guy not in Vegas playing professionally is beyond belief
    what is not beyond belief, and thus is the reason that waves doesn't play professionally, is that this idiot has no skills that would allow him to be successful playing live poker -- this idiot doesn't even know how to rank omaha hands, for chrissakes -- so he plays the only format that allows him to be successful with his "beginner's level" skills at best, which is a format here at SBR that pays out a gauranteed thirty percent of the participants minimum, and with waves' forum shoppin' for trnys that have only 30-32 sbr members in them, actually pay out the top 40 percent of participants......

real trnys pay out only the top ten percent, JJ..... WAVES showed how miserably he'd fail at such a format when sbr ran one promo where it awarded prize money to only the 1st-5th place finishers..... while I led that leaderboard, waves was nonexistent, given his inability to do little more than compete for mincashes and hope he'd get lucky and run deep due to suckouts/badbeats in 2-3 of the trnys that promo..... it's the reason waves trailed me all year that year, all but 5 of 365 days, because his performance was so dismal at a true "only top ten percent" get paid format.....

waves knows this, and knows we will never see him in vegas because he'd simply fail...... you will see me in vegas, however, as unlike waves I 1) have the skills to succeed in any event there (and have final tabled wsop events in the past), and 2) am not a f'n scamming welfare-receiving coward like pussyboy waves with no funds to ever make the trip or pay the required buyins for bracelet events, etc.....

Auto Donk

ps...grivas, as I hadn't heard from you or seen who it was who dusted the neophyte waves, with his lack of basic understanding of what even beats what in poker, make a post here so I can drop 50 pts on you......

the bounty stands for anyone who dusts waves in 13th or worse place in dailys from now til the end of this promo....

as for you, fukhead waves, I busted out before you because our company had arrived, so I didn't know whether you'd cashed or not, and no one had stepped forward to claim the bounty,..... if grivas wants to confirm he took your fish-ass out short of the money, the bounty is his, you dumb fuk.....

and, for the record, she showed up at 830 pm cst friday night, and just finally left at 11:15 cst sunday morning... my wife and I believe she liked DonkLand and all the received while here -- particularly the dp and 17 3/4 inches she took from the better half and I (video does exist of this feat) -- that she was acutally "nesting"......
    Last edited by Auto Donk; 05-14-17 at 11:57 AM.

bobbywaves
    bobbywaves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 960

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    ps...grivas, make a post here so I can drop 50 pts on you.
    Hey broke dikk, Grivas doesn't need to make a post for you to make good on your bounty offer.

Click on betpoints & then click on transfer, dumb ass.

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by bobbywaves View Post
    Hey broke dikk, Grivas doesn't need to make a post for you to make good on your bounty offer.

if he wants the points, there's a thread to claim them......

not going searching for an elusive "grivas" post as I don't think ive ever seen the guy post here.....

if he wants it, there's a thread for him and all future good citizens who knock your scheming, scamming, wellfare receiving, flappy-tittied con artist ass out of a trny 13th - 32nd place (since you're too afraid to play any trny with more than 32 players in it, unless by accident).....

as always, prick, stick it up your ass and go fuk urself.....

bobbywaves
    bobbywaves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 960

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    not going searching for an elusive "grivas" post as I don't think ive ever seen the guy post here.

Why are you making guys jump through hoops to collect a bounty? I told you who the bounty belongs to, pay him now jackass.

Auto Donk

any unclaimed bounties will be awarded to downsouth in payment of your existing 71,900 pt debt you owe him.....

I already paid the first ten you owe him after stiffing him on a bet your dumbass proposed to him and lost according to your own terms.....

you f'n loser, and "SBR's All Time Most Pathetic Stiff".....
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Jayvegas420

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

It is a battle in here

Automan have you ever met Bobby??

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14781

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Bobby Waves always on the leader boards when it comes to poker

Why this guy not in Vegas playing professionally is beyond belief
    Section 8 housing in Vegas is a lot tougher than Section 8 housing in Jersey.
    Bobby would get eaten alive.
    Rooster reach arounds behind the Stratosphere couldn't save Bobo after a week in Vegas.
    You lived in Vegas & Jersey JJ, you know how much further you can stretch 12 betpoints in Trenton!

First 12