hostile takeover
    hostile takeover's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5372

BREAKING NEWS!!!

I have an anonymous source that says Trey Goudy, Ted Cruz, Mitch McConnell, and 178 other Republicans are putting together impeachment proceedings for President Trump and it will take place Thursday morning May 18th!!!

My source says this will 100% happen so place your bets ASAP!!!

But you can't ask who my source is...
    ...and I have no facts to back this up
    ...or any proof
    ...but my source has inside knowledge I promise!!!

...but if it doesn't come true tomorrow I will never mention that I (or my source) was wrong
    ...and I will come out with some other ludicrous story in a few days from another special secret anonymous source.

khicks26
    khicks26's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 18578

Pence will be worse than Trump. Unless you get rid of Pence & Ryan, don't bother to impeach the Orange Boob.

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22119

Quote Originally Posted by hostile takeover View Post
    BREAKING NEWS!!!

I have an anonymous source that says Trey Goudy, Ted Cruz, Mitch McConnell, and 178 other Republicans are putting together impeachment proceedings for President Trump and it will take place Thursday morning May 18th!!!

My source says this will 100% happen so place your bets ASAP!!!

But you can't ask who my source is...
    ...and I have no facts to back this up
    ...or any proof
    ...but my source has inside knowledge I promise!!!

...but if it doesn't come true tomorrow I will never mention that I (or my source) was wrong
    ...and I will come out with some other ludicrous story in a few days from another special secret anonymous source.
    Every source u jackasses heard from before the election u called liars so why u need names? By the way is Comey a liar. Seems like he has shit to say so there is one source for ya. Let me know how Fox News is gonna spin it cause just 4 short months ago he was their hero.

BarstoolProphet
    BarstoolProphet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1530

^ exactly Thor.

Comey(Great American Boy Scout) vs Don the Con(Pathological Liar)

Now we are all gamblers ,,where are you putting your money...Remember bet with your heads and not your hearts.

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22119

Quote Originally Posted by BarstoolProphet View Post
    ^ exactly Thor.

Comey(Great American Boy Scout) vs Don the Con(Pathological Liar)

Now we are all gamblers ,,where are you putting your money...Remember bet with your heads and not your hearts.
    Never underestimate the stupidity of the American public. It has gotten us where we are today and got us eight years of George Bush. Trump has gotten them to feel sorry for him now and wants people to stop picking on him. The same piece of shit that insulted women, muslims, the handicapped, and who ever else got in his way.

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post
    Never underestimate the stupidity of the American public. It has gotten us where we are today and got us eight years of George Bush. Trump has gotten them to feel sorry for him now and wants people to stop picking on him. The same piece of shit that insulted women, muslims, the handicapped, and who ever else got in his way.

thor is right about that... lol penetrating moron

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7903

if you insult him he will counterpunch right back. Being a women has nothing to do with it.

Smart Muslims supported Trump.

30 million Mexicans voted for him.

He never insulted the handicapped. You are a liar.

Never underestimate the stupidity of someone who is wrong about everything. Someone who guaranteed Trump wouldn't win the election. Wrong all his life about everything all the time. You are a race baiter and a liar.

I take it the other 2 forums you post on were telling you what an idiot you are too much today?

YorkHunt
    I JUST RELEASED
    YorkHunt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1507

I dont know if I would want Pence as president

RoyBacon
    RoyBacon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15679

Gave us 8 years of Obama, so yea you got a point.

I'll give anyone 2-1 odds for up to all the points I have that Trump will NOT be impeached. He will still be your president - man of the people(assuming you work)

All takers we will send the points to any mod. You get impeachment by the US senate, I get all other scenarios.

bigtymer56
    bigtymer56's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8819

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    30 million Mexicans voted for him.
    See your taking a page out of the Trump playbook and just making shit up.

15805's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16152

Only Nixon was ever impeached and the lefties who are having a wet dream at that prospect for Trump,
    ought to know Nixon was the only 2 term Rep president never to have a republican House or senate.
    Therefore he was much more vulnerable than Trump who has both the House & Senate on his side.

The Republicans have 52 senators plus Manchin of West Virginia. It's feeble minded to think that 20 of
    them would jump ship & vote with the Dems to end Trump's political career.
    They'd be committing political suicide. 1/3 of America loves Trump & would
    not vote in the next election insuring a Democrat landslide in 2020. Even
    dummies like McCain realize that, they will not turn on Trump.

Furthermore, 'In the aftermath of November’s election, there was the sense in many
    East Coast circles that it wouldn’t take long for the voters of
    Middle America to regret their decision to put Donald Trump in the White House.
    Seven months later, we’ve found few signs of such remorse. We’ve been tracking a group of Trump
    supporters from the four key Heartland states that helped swing the election: Wisconsin,
    Pennsylvania, Ohio and Michigan. True, there has been slippage in support for him in some cases,
    but what comes through clearly is that the emotional bond between the firebrand politician
    and his base remains very strong.'

wikkidinsane
    wikkidinsane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

i hope this happens so i can win this...

Apr 29, 2017
    3:53 PM

Placed byWeb

Single #1704745527796
    Politics - Winner
    Donald Trump Exit Date
    2017 +350 May 31, 2017 12:00 AM

RoyBacon
    RoyBacon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15679

Quote Originally Posted by wikkidinsane View Post
    i hope this happens so i can win this...

Apr 29, 2017
    3:53 PM

Placed byWeb

Single #1704745527796
    Politics - Winner
    Donald Trump Exit Date
    2017 +350 May 31, 2017 12:00 AM

Seriously? That's 2 weeks LOL. Are you a butt hurt or something? That is maybe the dumbest bet I have ever heard of. I'll give you 10-1 right now for up to $1k or more if you want it.

First 1234