d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21413

Quote Originally Posted by 15805 View Post
    Convention bump. Will they have another poll next Friday?

Itsamazing777
    Not interested....
    Itsamazing777's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3374

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    I live just about 15-20 minutes away from Detroit. A lot of my family is voting Trump. They feel like Obama mislead them. They feel Hillary will do the same. Most of my family are hard working blue collar people... again... they just want someone new. That email situation with Hillary made them change their minds. I can't speak for everyone in Michigan. I also can't speak for the minorities in the area. Every time I'm at a grocery store... and I'm in line... I always see at least 1 person use their EBT card. So, knowing this... I would imagine they would vote Democratic. Because they feel a Republican would strip there freebies away from them. Even though our Michigan governor here is Republican. Go figure.

I have been to Pittsburgh 2-3 times... can't remember the other cities I went to... but it's very similar to the cities where I'm from near Detroit. Seems like down to earth people... blue collar... hard working people. That want answers and want hope.

I just pray good things come out of this. But no question Pennsylvania, Michigan, Ohio, Florida.... are the states that need to speak up in this election.
    Where are you man? I'm in Westland

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5536

5dimes put out a state line on pa and other states

i cant believe how high it is for hillary actually (-275), has to be because pa has been blue since 88

he needs to hammer tom wolf, the governor, who has a terrible approval rating for a budget fiasco mostly and who just was uninspiring at the dnc

that should really hit a chord with people here, trump is going to live here for the next 100 days

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10542

Quote Originally Posted by thetrinity View Post
    5dimes put out a state line on pa and other states

i cant believe how high it is for hillary actually (-275), has to be because pa has been blue since 88

he needs to hammer tom wolf, the governor, who has a terrible approval rating for a budget fiasco mostly and who just was uninspiring at the dnc

that should really hit a chord with people here, trump is going to live here for the next 100 days
    Goes to show how an inexperienced politician who is a successful businessman runs a state. Let Wolf be
    an example of what a Trump presidency will look like.

First 12