The Giant
    The Giant's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

Quote Originally Posted by bigtymer56 View Post
    I'm sure LaMarcus Aldridge wouldn't care about people calling him a pussy for going to a well established team right now. LeBron, Bosh, Wade and Allen were pussies and got rings out of it.

Why would Durant take a step back and rebuild in those "acceptable places"? He's pretty much done everything except win a title. If he really cares about that, why would he make it harder on himself?
    He's not going anywhere, so it doesn't matter.

Avenger_deux has just confirmed through his multiple sources that he is staying in Oklahoma City. We are thankful for his contributions at SBR.

Avenger_deux
    Avenger_deux's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 88

Quote Originally Posted by bigtymer56 View Post
    I'm sure LaMarcus Aldridge wouldn't care about people calling him a pussy for going to a well established team right now. LeBron, Bosh, Wade and Allen were pussies and got rings out of it.

Why would Durant take a step back and rebuild in those "acceptable places"? He's pretty much done everything except win a title. If he really cares about that, why would he make it harder on himself?

He'd have to be in Curry's shadow and may not be accepted into a very tight combo of Curry, Green, Thompson. Warriors don't need anymore offense and I don't see anyone getting benched so that Durant can be on a "Championship" team.

If he goes to Miami, he has to deal with an aging Wade, Bosh, and place his future in the hands of Goran Dragic. Not a wise move, imo, but out of all his other choices, this would be best, imo.

The other is to take the max contract, stay in a city where he's loved, and continue to work with Westbrook and co, who obviously look up to him as their leader. The downside is Thunder will probably never win a Championship in his career.

Avenger_deux
    Avenger_deux's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 88

Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    He's not going anywhere, so it doesn't matter.

Avenger_deux has just confirmed through his multiple sources that he is staying in Oklahoma City. We are thankful for his contributions at SBR.

CWD
    Update your status
    CWD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 190

he can always shake the stigma. elway was a loser until the end of his career. tom osborne and bobby bowden were labeled perennial losers till they won titles at the end of their coaching careers. bonds a postseason choker till late in his, he can fix it even when hes 40 YO

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Quote Originally Posted by CWD View Post
    in other words hes a loser
    Guy is worth nearly $100,000,000, has his own shoe and has been to the NBA finals

And you call the guy a loser

I am privileged to post on a message board with guys that are so accomplished and so rich that they get to call KD a loser

#BLESSED

CWD
    Update your status
    CWD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 190

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    Guy is worth nearly $100,000,000, has his own shoe and has been to the NBA finals

And you call the guy a loser

I am privileged to post on a message board with guys that are so accomplished and so rich that they get to call KD a loser

#BLESSED
    did u buy his shoes or you have the KD fathead on your wall

dude has zero rings = loser in sports world last time i checked

l7ustin
    l7ustin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2724

Quote Originally Posted by Avenger_deux View Post
    He'd have to be in Curry's shadow and may not be accepted into a very tight combo of Curry, Green, Thompson. Warriors don't need anymore offense and I don't see anyone getting benched so that Durant can be on a "Championship" team.

If he goes to Miami, he has to deal with an aging Wade, Bosh, and place his future in the hands of Goran Dragic. Not a wise move, imo, but out of all his other choices, this would be best, imo.

The other is to take the max contract, stay in a city where he's loved, and continue to work with Westbrook and co, who obviously look up to him as their leader. The downside is Thunder will probably never win a Championship in his career.
    I would certainly take KD in Dallas. I am horns fan too so I have always liked KD for his 1 year he played in college. I don't really care where he goes as long as gets out of OKC, its a boring city but more importantly I can't stand Westbrook so I hope he gets away from him. The truth is that Westbrook is not very likable and it makes KD look bad because his attitude rubs off on KD and KD defends him like any good teammate would

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Quote Originally Posted by CWD View Post
    did u buy his shoes or you have the KD fathead on your wall

dude has zero rings = loser in sports world last time i checked
    I got a pair of signed KD's before they ever came out, a gift from Wanda, whom I had the pleasure of meeting many times. Every time she'd bring me something, whether it was a signed jersey, shoes, game tix, etc....

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

He has tried to be a tough guy the past two years but it just doesn't fit him.

I wish he would just be himself.

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster
    kidcudi92's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    you're comparing dominique wilkins to durant? smh. not even close. durant is one of the most polished offensive players that's ever entered teh nba. he's a 7 foot ball handler with a jumper and crossover........no one like him in history of this league. wilkins was amazing and was one of the top players in the league at that time and is certainly one of the best ever but durant is going to go down as an all time great (like top 15) if he sustains this for 7 more years. scary thing is he's just entering his prime now.
    durant top 15 when he's done??????????????

Git Lo
    Git Lo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13317

put some respeck on it

First 12