1. #1
    megamillionslose
    megamillionslose's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-20-08
    Posts: 2,758
    Betpoints: 3740

    Kawhi Leonard freaked out afta he lost his Wingstop coupon book!

    Bruh desperately tryin' to be fiscally responsible cuz he seen so many fellow homies blow they entire wad! http://www.complex.com/sports/2016/0...utm_term=Daily

  2. #2
    MoMoneyMoVaughn
    Down but not out
    MoMoneyMoVaughn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 05-08-14
    Posts: 14,988
    Betpoints: 4547

    Guy is the least NBA pro in the league.

    Refreshing.

    Seriously though, guy should atleast ditch the fukkin Tahoe.

    Dreadful car.

  3. #3
    POOLSIDE
    POOLSIDE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-06-14
    Posts: 2,839
    Betpoints: 586

    When black athletes go broke or do something stupid, you're the first one to report it here and you always make sure to use mocking Ebonics. Now when black athletes are being "too" financially responsible, you also report it with the same antagonistically insulting Ebonics. We get it. You hate black people.

    Tired of your racist agenda and pretty much tired of all your posts. Kindly kill yourself. Oh and this is coming from a white guy.
    Points Awarded:

    smittyallsports gave POOLSIDE 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

    RyleeCashflow gave POOLSIDE 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 10 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Smoke, SBRMAN23, smittyallsports, CanuckG, LineShifterz, Gonad, Fidel_CashFlow, Roadtrip635, MickeyMan, and RavensFan2k3

  4. #4
    frugalgambler
    frugalgambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 05-30-13
    Posts: 3,418
    Betpoints: 6810

    I liked how he said geometry was his favorite subject in school. That is not usual in NBA, to say the least. Anyhoo, the phrase "freak out" has lost its bad connotations and nowadays it just means he was mildly upset, especially when used in a garbage article like this.

  5. #5
    GoBlue77
    GoBlue77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 03-20-11
    Posts: 9,166
    Betpoints: 19052

    I'm sure the guy is an excellent tipper at restaurants. ...

  6. #6
    megamillionslose
    megamillionslose's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-20-08
    Posts: 2,758
    Betpoints: 3740

    Opinions are like assholes everybody has one. As long as this isn't your website & the mods are fine with it i can post whatever i want. Always an idiot trying to play God. No clue i had a stalker in the forum
    Quote Originally Posted by POOLSIDE View Post
    When black athletes go broke or do something stupid, you're the first one to report it here and you always make sure to use mocking Ebonics. Now when black athletes are being "too" financially responsible, you also report it with the same antagonistically insulting Ebonics. We get it. You hate black people.

    Tired of your racist agenda and pretty much tired of all your posts. Kindly kill yourself. Oh and this is coming from a white guy.

  7. #7
    Ralphie Halves
    Ralphie Halves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-13-09
    Posts: 4,507
    Betpoints: 15084

    Overspending is a disease. Frugality is too though, especially when you have money like that.

    I'm not patting the guy on the back. You're allowed to not have to live like an old lady whose money is running out for good.

  8. #8
    jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-20-05
    Posts: 388,190
    Betpoints: 10

    good guy

    all players should learn from him

  9. #9
    VeggieDog
    VeggieDog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 02-21-09
    Posts: 6,980
    Betpoints: 20685

    "We get it. You hate black people."

    Doesn't everyone hate black people? Hell, even black people hate other blacks. Just look at the rate they kill each other in every major city.

  10. #10
    CanuckG
    CanuckG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-23-10
    Posts: 21,951
    Betpoints: 584

    Lock it up boys.

  11. #11
    pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 04-12-07
    Posts: 82,189
    Betpoints: 494

    Tired of racist posts. Mods just don't care. When SBR John was the showrunner the word niggardly was banned.

  12. #12
    Ralphie Halves
    Ralphie Halves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-13-09
    Posts: 4,507
    Betpoints: 15084

    Yeah, we could just consolidate all the black people shitting-on to just one big thread. There doesn't need to be a separate thread every time you find an example.

    SBR allowing a lot of hate threads in exchange for clicks and views. Not a great look.

  13. #13
    jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-17-13
    Posts: 30,967
    Betpoints: 6355


  14. #14
    packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 05-22-13
    Posts: 17,636
    Betpoints: 3786

    What a cheap skate.

  15. #15
    POOLSIDE
    POOLSIDE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-06-14
    Posts: 2,839
    Betpoints: 586

    Quote Originally Posted by megamillionslose View Post
    Opinions are like assholes everybody has one. As long as this isn't your website & the mods are fine with it i can post whatever i want. Always an idiot trying to play God. No clue i had a stalker in the forum
    If I was playing god, you'd be tied up face down ass up in some basement with all your racist posts hanging on the wall with a line out the door of gay black dudes on viagra waiting to make you apologize to each of them individually.

    I'm not playing god. I just don't appreciate the racial hatred. Talking shit about another race won't make you feel better about yourself when you see that pathetic, hate filled loser in the mirror every night. Sorry your life didn't go the way you planned. Don't make it our problem.

  16. #16
    jmunzz1116
    jmunzz1116's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 03-07-16
    Posts: 100
    Betpoints: 680

    Quote Originally Posted by VeggieDog View Post
    "We get it. You hate black people."

    Doesn't everyone hate black people? Hell, even black people hate other blacks. Just look at the rate they kill each other in every major city.
    #FACT, They kill themselves more than anything else other than natural causes kills them.
    I don't hate anybody for anything other than their character...I'm also never going to bow to political correctness and I'm tired of all the white social justice warriors with all of their 'white guilt'...how sad. Funny though these days I see more racist minorities than anything. White people are too cowardly and scared to be labeled a racist no matter how true something might be. Oh yeah I forgot though it's not racism unless the person doing it is white. If gangs of young black thugs randomly attack innocent white people it's a fun "game" when the KKK did this shit it was the most terrible shit ever.

  17. #17
    POOLSIDE
    POOLSIDE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-06-14
    Posts: 2,839
    Betpoints: 586

    Quote Originally Posted by jmunzz1116 View Post
    #FACT, They kill themselves more than anything else other than natural causes kills them.
    I don't hate anybody for anything other than their character...I'm also never going to bow to political correctness and I'm tired of all the white social justice warriors with all of their 'white guilt'...how sad. Funny though these days I see more racist minorities than anything. White people are too cowardly and scared to be labeled a racist no matter how true something might be. Oh yeah I forgot though it's not racism unless the person doing it is white. If gangs of young black thugs randomly attack innocent white people it's a fun "game" when the KKK did this shit it was the most terrible shit ever.
    It has no place in a sports betting forum. It's annoying and at this point, redundant. You guys sound like idiots. Not a surprise as that's what tends to happen when idiots open their mouths, but still. Aren't there some racist forums you can join instead?

  18. #18
    Ralphie Halves
    Ralphie Halves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-13-09
    Posts: 4,507
    Betpoints: 15084

    Quote Originally Posted by jmunzz1116 View Post
    #FACT, They kill themselves more than anything else other than natural causes kills them.
    I don't hate anybody for anything other than their character...I'm also never going to bow to political correctness and I'm tired of all the white social justice warriors with all of their 'white guilt'...how sad. Funny though these days I see more racist minorities than anything. White people are too cowardly and scared to be labeled a racist no matter how true something might be. Oh yeah I forgot though it's not racism unless the person doing it is white. If gangs of young black thugs randomly attack innocent white people it's a fun "game" when the KKK did this shit it was the most terrible shit ever.
    No white guilt here. Almost everyone who is not black in America has some degree of ill feeling towards them as a whole.

    The problem here is how out of hand the hate threads are right now. And how SBR looks the other way because they're always active, and activity brings in sponsors. When activity drops, that's when JJ will put out a video (fine), or people will come on and start overdoing it with the clickbait (not fine).

    These threads also just say the same shit over and over again. Nothing you just said in that post was new or thought-provoking. They're just platforms for people to let out their anger. So many other places you can do that, if you feel the need.

    Some of us like the forum and come here a lot. When any topic gets too ridiculous and out of hand, people speak up. And then the worst offenders get all bent out of shape about it because they're finally getting called out for being selfish and flooding the forum, blah blah blah. It's all one big cycle.

    Wait until the election comes around.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: POOLSIDE

  19. #19
    ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-19-09
    Posts: 13,949
    Betpoints: 5324

    Quote Originally Posted by POOLSIDE View Post
    When black athletes go broke or do something stupid, you're the first one to report it here and you always make sure to use mocking Ebonics. Now when black athletes are being "too" financially responsible, you also report it with the same antagonistically insulting Ebonics. We get it. You hate black people.

    Tired of your racist agenda and pretty much tired of all your posts. Kindly kill yourself. Oh and this is coming from a white guy.
    Pooler with the smack down

    Hey megamocktard go douche out in Pronks saloon thread will ya. No room for your type around here...
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: POOLSIDE

  20. #20
    megamillionslose
    megamillionslose's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-20-08
    Posts: 2,758
    Betpoints: 3740

    We all probably have some racist in us. Those that don't are in the minority or are flat out lying. Nothing worse than a person who claims they are not racist & then gets caught slipping. You are probably a suburban white who was fortunate enough to meet a couple great black people in your life & think they are probably all like that. I was born in Chitown & moved to a city that had 50% blacks in my school. That's at least 18 years firsthand experience. I don't give a fock about politics but i think Obama has had a decent two terms in office & would love to see him in office for a third term instead of Rump or Clinton. Love Obamacare but pissed off my crooked insurance company tripled my rate because of the ACA. I listened to r&b/hip hop previously but don't have enough hours in the day to still listen to all types of music. I think dirty white cops like the one in SC who got caught on vid framing the black guy after being too lazy to run after him should get the death penalty as well as a bunch of other chickenshit cops who have gunned down unarmed black men. What makes me laugh is how serious everybody takes these forum posts. Everybody thinks there must be political correctness 100% of the time. Who says i can't blow off steam & poke fun at whomever i want whenever i want. If this makes me racist in your eyes i own up to it 100% & am not a hypocrite like others
    Quote Originally Posted by POOLSIDE View Post
    If I was playing god, you'd be tied up face down ass up in some basement with all your racist posts hanging on the wall with a line out the door of gay black dudes on viagra waiting to make you apologize to each of them individually.

    I'm not playing god. I just don't appreciate the racial hatred. Talking shit about another race won't make you feel better about yourself when you see that pathetic, hate filled loser in the mirror every night. Sorry your life didn't go the way you planned. Don't make it our problem.

  21. #21
    CanuckG
    CanuckG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-23-10
    Posts: 21,951
    Betpoints: 584

    It's still a sports betting forum.

  22. #22
    Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 06-10-10
    Posts: 13,024
    Betpoints: 41120

    The op is a grownup who frequents gossip sites targeted for women and gays (tmz, mediatakeout). Think his life is pathetic enough as is without you guys piling on him.

  23. #23
    packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 05-22-13
    Posts: 17,636
    Betpoints: 3786

    Quote Originally Posted by POOLSIDE View Post
    It has no place in a sports betting forum. It's annoying and at this point, redundant. You guys sound like idiots. Not a surprise as that's what tends to happen when idiots open their mouths, but still. Aren't there some racist forums you can join instead?
    So piss off then, no one cares what you think.

  24. #24
    POOLSIDE
    POOLSIDE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-06-14
    Posts: 2,839
    Betpoints: 586

    Quote Originally Posted by megamillionslose View Post
    We all probably have some racist in us. Those that don't are in the minority or are flat out lying. Nothing worse than a person who claims they are not racist & then gets caught slipping. You are probably a suburban white who was fortunate enough to meet a couple great black people in your life & think they are probably all like that. I was born in Chitown & moved to a city that had 50% blacks in my school. That's at least 18 years firsthand experience. I don't give a fock about politics but i think Obama has had a decent two terms in office & would love to see him in office for a third term instead of Rump or Clinton. Love Obamacare but pissed off my crooked insurance company tripled my rate because of the ACA. I listened to r&b/hip hop previously but don't have enough hours in the day to still listen to all types of music. I think dirty white cops like the one in SC who got caught on vid framing the black guy after being too lazy to run after him should get the death penalty as well as a bunch of other chickenshit cops who have gunned down unarmed black men. What makes me laugh is how serious everybody takes these forum posts. Everybody thinks there must be political correctness 100% of the time. Who says i can't blow off steam & poke fun at whomever i want whenever i want. If this makes me racist in your eyes i own up to it 100% & am not a hypocrite like others
    I was born in NYC and grew up and still live in Los Angeles. Don't make any presumptions, you're waaaaaay off. And yes adult tantrum, you can behave however you want on the internet and you're in charge of you and no one can tell you anything because only your parents can tell you what to do and they're upstairs in bed so we're probably not them. Got it. You're the man.

    Quote Originally Posted by packerd_00 View Post

    So piss off then, no one cares what you think.
    Yes, great reply. Thanks. I should "piss off" because I want to keep the racist bs to a minimum? How stupid can some people be.

Top