stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32317

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Anyone with a financial advisor should jump off a clip

They know nothing and. Polecat fees
    Corbin is right.
    The game is not difficult, identify what people need.
    People need food, people need medicine, you don't need to pay somebody a fee to tell you where your money should be invested.
    You can figure it out yourself, if you don't have a clue, you're going to agree to what any investor says to you.

Ralphie Halves
    Ralphie Halves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15084

Quote Originally Posted by UntilTheNDofTimE View Post
    Ive made over 300% since the recession began. As long as you continue to dollar cost average and have a decent understanding of sector rotation you'll be fine. I quit gambling as much 5 years ago, saved 35% of my income and now have over a quarter million invested that would have probably been gambled and lost. I'll have a cool 2 million easily off my 401k investments in my 50's and a pension. But the stock market is a SCAM...
    You're awesome.

You're also a unicorn. Very rare to see results like that. Congrats though. It can be done.

downtown2222
    downtown2222's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 162

Quote Originally Posted by UntilTheNDofTimE View Post
    Ive made over 300% since the recession began. As long as you continue to dollar cost average and have a decent understanding of sector rotation you'll be fine. I quit gambling as much 5 years ago, saved 35% of my income and now have over a quarter million invested that would have probably been gambled and lost. I'll have a cool 2 million easily off my 401k investments in my 50's and a pension. But the stock market is a SCAM...
    was this 401k or stocks?

First 12