NavsPicks
    NavsPicks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1877

Quote Originally Posted by Caip34000 View Post
    No one remember that seatle was the number 1 defense this year?
    No because they weren't? Seattle can't play early games everyone knows that. How many points did Carolina score in the second half again? AT HOME.

newguy
    [Too Long]
    newguy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9978

Quote Originally Posted by NavsPicks View Post
    No because they weren't? Seattle can't play early games everyone knows that. How many points did Carolina score in the second half again? AT HOME.
    Enough to win the game. Just look at what Panthers did in the playoffs. They did falter a bit in 2h of Seattle but remember - their HC was on that '85 Bears team that ran roughshod through playoffs as well and then crushed NE. That is a mindset he is bringing.

They have won the 1H in playoffs this year 55-7. Playing with a big lead yesterday they still came out and won the 2H as well. Tells me they made the right adjustments. I am a Broncos fan from having grown up there but this screams to me Panthers big.

Just my two cents but this is a nice alt line play here. I think this will be blowout. Not because Denver is bad but just Carolina is really that good.

blueguitar
    blueguitar's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 108

I like conservative bets and I like Carolina. betonline.ag has the money line at -197 right now. So I'll do it this way. $100 (or any multiple thereof) on Carolina to win on the money line. And $30 (or any multiple thereof) to win against the spread. If Carolina wins the game (and it looks like they surely will) I get something for my money. If they cover my $130 gets me $78. Of course, the amount I bet will be more but I haven't decided how much yet.
    Last edited by blueguitar; 01-25-16 at 11:46 AM.

NavsPicks
    NavsPicks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1877

Quote Originally Posted by blueguitar View Post
    I like conservative bets and I like Carolina. betonline.ag has the money line at -197 right now. So I'll do it this way. $100 (or any multiple thereof) on Carolina to win on the money line. And $30 (or any multiple thereof) to win against the spread. If Carolina wins the game (and it looks like they surely will) I get something for my money. If they cover my $130 gets me $78. Of course, the amount I bet will be more but I haven't decided how much yet.
    Gonna end with $0.00

strictlypaypal
    strictlypaypal's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4351

I know some take the public betting with grain of salt because books release what they want but damn car is getting hammered. Does this worry any car backers?

First 123