smitch124
    smitch124's Avatar SBR Posting Legend

The world is moving away from oil, yes the big cats will lose money. That can't be the only factor in decisions anymore.

spro23
    spro23's Avatar SBR MVP

lol Obama burns jet fuel just for golf outtings and you sheep still follow his climate rhetoric which cuts jobs.

industrial activity creates jobs

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR Aristocracy

I'm not a rocket scientist but isn't it shorter distance for the pipe to go west to Pacific coast of Canada and then loaded to tankers than go all the way south through the US to Gulf coast?

ToPHeR
    ToPHeR's Avatar SBR MVP

Quote Originally Posted by EmpireMaker View Post
    This is not an infrastructure improvement at all, it is basically a cash grab for the Koch bros. The jobs are temporary, the pipeline contributes nothing to the US economy (aside from the temp jobs). The pipeline only benefits the companies shipping oil from Canada to the gulf.

Right, just like any other construction jobs where the jobs are temporary.

And by not building the pipeline, Obama keeps a steady flow of cash running through one of his biggest donor's pockets, Warren buffet, who owns the rail lines which currently transports the oil.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Mr KLC

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar BARRELED IN @ SBR!

Quote Originally Posted by cashmoneyholla View Post
    Rkelly shut your mouth or think before you speak at least . I live where the oil sands are . There is only a few mines that do above ground oilseeds projects . 95% of the oil sands is drilled for . No deforestation needed dumb ass . Please do research first .

Holla
    you are an idiot. the only people that would make money are the people that bought property where the line goes thru. This gave 50 permanent jobs but if the pipeline breaks down than it is us who pays. Having grown up near fernald ohio(nuclear plant) ;I wouldn't want to live anywhere near it!My uncle is one of two companies that have built oil rigs in the states since 1969 so I would assume he would know a little about this. This is what he has told me!

Flashmo
    Flashmo's Avatar SBR Wise Guy

Quote Originally Posted by eidolon View Post
    You are too deep into the koolaid to have a sensible conversation with.
    LOL..it's tough to talk when he has mouthfulls of hartmann and sanders kokk in it

a4u2fear
    TEASE IT
    a4u2fear's Avatar SBR Hall of Famer

being in the oil and gas industry, we are having a lot of quotes and few open jobs cancelled due to this.

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar BARRELED IN @ SBR!

Quote Originally Posted by ToPHeR View Post

Right, just like any other construction jobs where the jobs are temporary.

And by not building the pipeline, Obama keeps a steady flow of cash running through one of his biggest donor's pockets, Warren buffet, who owns the rail lines which currently transports the oil.

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar BARRELED IN @ SBR!

Quote Originally Posted by cashmoneyholla View Post
    Rkelly shut your mouth or think before you speak at least . I live where the oil sands are . There is only a few mines that do above ground oilseeds projects . 95% of the oil sands is drilled for . No deforestation needed dumb ass . Please do research first .

Holla
    Yeah? How's that working our for you? Getting cancer yet? I heard the air is rank with oil and you can't drink the water.
    Heard the cancer rate is high in the area. Here's a picture of what I was talking about and I'm the dumb ass?

GIVEMETHEMONEY
    GIVEMETHEMONEY's Avatar SBR Hall of Famer

ofukkup is a closet muslim worthless piece of shit.

He will never be MY president and he will go down as the worst in US History.

What a worthless lying piece of shit!

dante1
    dante1's Avatar BARRELED IN @ SBR!

Quote Originally Posted by GIVEMETHEMONEY View Post
    ofukkup is a closet muslim worthless piece of shit.

He will never be MY president and he will go down as the worst in US History.

What a worthless lying piece of shit!

another statement backed by no facts, okay dwightie we get it.

First 12