jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6379

Quote Originally Posted by Ratpack View Post
    yeah he isnt barry saunders because people were saying he was BETTER than saunders i hope now all this crap saying he needs to sit out and hes the best rb since hershal walker quiets down now. All that talk was bs
    I wouldn't fault him honestly if he sat out, if I were him I'd consider it. He's great, if this game changed your mind then you're not watching the most important thing in football, the line of scrimmage, Bama dominated it. Anyway Fournette averages 7.7 ypc, fast, has size, is physical and young. He's great.

Ratpack
    Ratpack's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1801

but think like this jtoler thats gonna be the nfl and thats why rbs are a dime a dozen. All you need really is a good oline and if you dont have that even the greatest "potential" rb will go nowhere i hope this game grounds him

indio
    indio's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3954

Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post
    Like I keep saying, season on the line, how could you possibly fade Saban in his backyard.
    He's the college version of Bill Belichick, season on the line, game in Gillette, are you going to fade Bill and the Pats?

What's so special about Belichik and the Pats at Gillette with the season on the line? Since 2007 they've hosted 11 playoff games and gone 4-7 ATS and lost 3 times outright as home favorite with the "season on the line". If you want to count every home playoff game the Pats have had in Gillette since Belichik arrived (2000), they're 8-8-1 ATS. So excuse me if I don't see the big deal about "fading" Bill and the Pats at Gillette with the season on the line.

GambleHolic3030
    GambleHolic3030's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 174

What u think about the game lol

GambleHolic3030
    GambleHolic3030's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 174

What u think about the game looks like bama won by double digits who's the dummy now

GT21Megatron
    GT21Megatron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6199

Quote Originally Posted by GT21Megatron View Post
    If LSU hangs 30 on Bama I will personally fly myself to where your at and blow you...

First 1234