badgerguy
    badgerguy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 536

Kentucky, Wisconsin, Oklahoma and Iowa State

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

same as coin going virginia in the east but i really could see michigan st there big early round matchup

the elite teams have looked dominate all year dont think we will get a ton of surprises

shady610
    shady610's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8603

Kentucky, Wisconsin, utah, louiville

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

Gonzaga had one of the toughest non-conference schedules in the country, they are not overrated. In fact a case could be made that they are underrated because people keep harping on them playing in the weak WCC, totally ignoring what they did vs. a great schedule early on.

With all that said, I don't think they beat Duke. My Final Four is boringly chalky too, three 1-seeds in Kentucky, Duke and Villanona plus a 2-seed in Arizona.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by LT Profits View Post
    Gonzaga had one of the toughest non-conference schedules in the country, they are not overrated. In fact a case could be made that they are underrated because people keep harping on them playing in the weak WCC, totally ignoring what they did vs. a great schedule early on.

With all that said, I don't think they beat Duke. My Final Four is boringly chalky too, three 1-seeds in Kentucky, Duke and Villanona plus a 2-seed in Arizona.
    kinda rare for three 1s to make it isnt it?

zags wont have to beat duke, duke be ousted by utes in sweet 16

jgbgsox
    jgbgsox's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7223

Kentucky Arizona villanova iowa st

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Quote Originally Posted by LT Profits View Post

I think Duke/Gonzaga and Arizona/Wisconsin would be tremendous regional championship games.

I'm normally big on finding upset teams to reach the Elite 8, but to me, seven of the top eight seeds -- Kentucky, Duke, Villanova, Wisconsin, Virginia, Gonzaga and Arizona -- are just a lot better than everyone else this year. Not saying there couldn't be a flurry of upsets coming, but I think there's a definite dividing line this season.

MoMoneyMoVaughn
    Down but not out
    MoMoneyMoVaughn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4547

The madness starts in 10 hours and 28 minutes

Im shaking with excitement / from alcohol withdrawal

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Quote Originally Posted by jgbgsox View Post
    Kentucky Arizona villanova iowa st
    Like the first three, though again, Jay Wright scares me. Still, like Few and Gonzaga this season, I feel like this is his best team and maybe even he can't muck it up.

As I said earlier, I just can't get on board with Iowa State. They certainly have the talent, the coach and the firepower, and I guess it wouldn't surprise me, but their D is non-existent and they show zero interest in valuing possessions when trying to protect a lead.

mikemca
    Update Status
    mikemca's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 98

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post

I'm normally big on finding upset teams to reach the Elite 8, but to me, seven of the top eight seeds -- Kentucky, Duke, Villanova, Wisconsin, Virginia, Gonzaga and Arizona -- are just a lot better than everyone else this year.
    I was thinking that too and was looking at the +318 on 5 dimes for the final four to be made up of all 1st and 2s.

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

I think Duke/Gonzaga and Arizona/Wisconsin would be tremendous regional championship games.

I'm normally big on finding upset teams to reach the Elite 8, but to me, seven of the top eight seeds -- Kentucky, Duke, Villanova, Wisconsin, Virginia, Gonzaga and Arizona -- are just a lot better than everyone else this year. Not saying there couldn't be a flurry of upsets coming, but I think there's a definite dividing line this season.
    We are scaringly in agreement in just about everything, I have the other 2-seed Kansas losing to Wichita State in the round of 32 and Notre Dame as my final Elite Eight team.

boomer62
    boomer62's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

I agree with most everyone here that the top 2 seeds seem to be far superior then the rest. Have all the top 2 except in South were I have Utah and Iowa state with Iowa state winning. One very good defensive team playing against a top offense. Kty can't see losing, Zona think 2nd best team. VIRG beating Villanova. Kty over the Cavs. Best of Luck to everyone, not into this years like the past, I guess I'm a schlub. Usually play multiple pools but just one this year, winner payout is usually over 8k.

repski
    repski's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10553

Kentucky,Zona,ISU,and VA

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Coiner,

here is something to get you hype for the games today.

boomer62
    boomer62's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

FUKING child!!!! Come in JJ and ruin another thread

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Quote Originally Posted by boomer62 View Post
    FUKING child!!!! Come in JJ and ruin another thread
    what up boomer?

how is the hammer hanging pal?

GT21Megatron
    GT21Megatron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6199

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    Coiner,

here is something to get you hype for the games today.

seaborneq
    It's time to collect
    seaborneq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13422

I see a lot of Oklahoma, Baylor, Gonzaga, and Iowa State love. Of those four, I like Iowa state to crash the party and make a final four run. Oklahoma just plays poorly at the end of tight games, and Gonzaga only plays well when under seeded, and Baylor I saw none of this season. Baylor history dictates an early exit. My final four is Kentucky, Villanova, duke, and Arizona. Wouldn't be surprised if Iowa state beat Duke to make final four, but then again the duke bracket is the easiest by far.

BeanTownClown88
    BeanTownClown88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4131

Kentuck Az Va Duke

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

Chalky...

UK, Arizona, Nova, Duke.

UK over Duke

Providence in Elite 8

Buffalo, Wichita in sweet 16

bluetooth3
    bluetooth3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 438

Kentucky Arizona nova Iowa state
    Arizona over Kentucky
    Iowa state over nova
    Arizona over Iowa state

krk1030
    krk1030's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4896

kentucky baylor iowa st duke

for my pool anyway...

boeing power
    boeing power's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 56

Carleton,Ottawa,Ryerson, and Victoria.

EdIt: sorry,thought I signed in with my seaweed account

KRIT
    KRIT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20598

Baylor wouldn't surprise me, but I don't trust Drew. Same goes for Nova/Wright.

Cyclones scare me defensively.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

A lot of Iowa States in here.

seaborneq
    It's time to collect
    seaborneq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13422

Quote Originally Posted by seaborneq View Post
    I see a lot of Oklahoma, Baylor, Gonzaga, and Iowa State love. Of those four, I like Iowa state to crash the party and make a final four run. Oklahoma just plays poorly at the end of tight games, and Gonzaga only plays well when under seeded, and Baylor I saw none of this season. Baylor history dictates an early exit. My final four is Kentucky, Villanova, duke, and Arizona. Wouldn't be surprised if Iowa state beat Duke to make final four, but then again the duke bracket is the easiest by far.
    Ouch. Iowa state is dead.

KRIT

Quote Originally Posted by KRIT View Post
    Still haven't done my bracket. Surprised some of you guys said Baylor, I think they're the weakeast 3 seed i've seen in a while. They over-achieved this year, pretty sure I'll have them bounced by before the sweet 16.

If I remember right, hasn't the final four/elite 8 been pretty chalky the last 2-3 years?
    Bye bye baylor. Anyone who took Baylor deep was crazy, this team was suppose to be a bubble team at best coming into the year. They're the definition of over achieving.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    they really not all that good, i have my doubts they make it out of the 1st weekend. i think most the big 12 will be home by end of 1st weekend honestly, the conf was good as in there were only 2 or 3 shitty teams but they over hyped as in they all getting a lot of credit for beating each other which is fine cept they all were a little overrated to begin with imo. im sure ppl will disagree and that fine but i saw plenty of evidence in the non conf for each and every one of them being thought of too highly. personally i think Ou has the best chance to make a run but i dont like their draw..

2daBank

Bye bye baylor. Anyone who took Baylor deep was crazy, this team was suppose to be a bubble team at best coming into the year. They're the definition of over achieving.
    what bout isu, maybe now ppl will believe me that they trash no clue why losing to south carolina on a neutral didnt set off red flags for everyone?

KRIT

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    what bout isu, maybe now ppl will believe me that they trash no clue why losing to south carolina on a neutral didnt set off red flags for everyone?
    ISU blows. Writing was on the wall when they trailed by double digits in all their games the last couple weeks. At some point that hilton magic runs out. They were acting like clowns last week, acting as if they won the final four after each big 12 tourney win. Someone tell Hoiberg and his boys they aren't the small program cinderella they used to be, act like you've been there before.

STAX
    STAX's Avatar Become A Pro!

1 Kentucky
    1 Duke
    4 UNC
    4 Louisville

historic final four

etothep
    etothep's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6826

Quote Originally Posted by krk1030 View Post
    kentucky baylor iowa st duke

for my pool anyway...
    Hope that was a cheap pool

survive
    and advance
    survive's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8560

Anyone that had baylor or ISU winning more than 2 games probably shouldn't be betting NCAAB in general lol

First 12