The Giant
    The Giant's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

Larry Brown could be the greatest basketball coach of all time...

No matter where he goes, the man just wins.

NBA champ.

College champ.

74 years old and still kicking ass.

You've got to love the guy.

TPowell
    TPowell's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 331

yep, legit Final Four threat this season

The Giant

A little early to say that. They could face Kentucky in the round of 16.

DOM_Toretto
    Hoop Head
    DOM_Toretto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 989

100/1 on SMU

The Giant

Looks like they got a first-round bye playing UCLA.

BigDeem5
    2013-2016 NBA: 461-378-24 +52.65u
    BigDeem5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2158

This is a bad post. Guy finally makes a tournament. Unreal.

The Giant

Open your eyes, squinty.

Larry is a legend.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

They got screwed in bracket

Do not forget they would of been best team in NCAA this year if they did not lose a guy that went and played pro ball overseas

Bostongambler
    Bostongambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14320

Always liked him Giant. Not in a sexual way mind u.

The Giant

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    They got screwed in bracket

Do not forget they would of been best team in NCAA this year if they did not lose a guy that went and played pro ball overseas
    I had no idea about that.

JJ, I'm not joking around when I say this, I'm impressed with your college basketball knowledge. You truly are an educator in the world of sports gambling.

Quote Originally Posted by Bostongambler View Post
    Always liked him Giant. Not in a sexual way mind u.
    I know you don't find him sexually attractive, BG. You've always said Bobby Knight was your dream man.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

He is the anti-Calipari.

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2368

Yep no coincidence he has was inducted to basketball hall of fame and had multiple champions

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    No matter where he goes, the man just cheats.
    Yep.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Ummmm I kinda hate what happened when Larry left Detroit. Seemed like.... he doesn't stay for the long haul. He reminds me a lot like Urban Meyer.

So... I can't praise Larry... When the dominoes start to fall. He bails.

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22119

never saw a coach in my life that has so many people fooled. Does he still double the ball handler? His only play on defense? Another one of those good ole boys who get help everywhere he goes. The best was when he won the nba championship in Detroit when down the stretch they gave him Rasheed Wallace for nothing. Kinda like when the corrupt NBA gave the Lakers Paul Gasol for nothing and they won the championship. Did nothing for Pacers. Destroyed the Sixers with awful drafts and ran Charlotte right into the ground and thank goodness Michael had the sense to get rid of him. The architect of the great 2003 draft where he took Darko Milicic with the 2nd pick and passed on Wade Carmelo and Bosh. Completely ruining Detroit. His classic 1998 blunder of taken Larry Hughes instead of Dirk or Pierce would go down as one of the all time worst if it wasn't for his 2003 blunder. Only people who hire him are desperate people. The guys demands might be the most greedy of the greediest. You give this pig full control of everything ur team is finished.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

JJ, I'm not joking around when I say this, I'm impressed with your college basketball knowledge. You truly are an educator in the world of sports gambling.

I know you don't find him sexually attractive, BG. You've always said Bobby Knight was your dream man.
    SMU would of went like 36-2 this year with full team

Brown a genius

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 346

Did a great job keeping the Dallas talent at home. Just think how great they would have been, if they could have convinced Mudiay to stay. Unfortunately, I don't see them getting past the 2nd round. Iowa State is just plain hot right now.

Bostongambler
    Bostongambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14320

Yes, I'm a sucker for his anger.

oChRoNiCo
    DON'T TALK ABOUT IT, BE ABOUT IT SON!
    oChRoNiCo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12049

Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post
    never saw a coach in my life that has so many people fooled. Does he still double the ball handler? His only play on defense? Another one of those good ole boys who get help everywhere he goes. The best was when he won the nba championship in Detroit when down the stretch they gave him Rasheed Wallace for nothing. Kinda like when the corrupt NBA gave the Lakers Paul Gasol for nothing and they won the championship. Did nothing for Pacers. Destroyed the Sixers with awful drafts and ran Charlotte right into the ground and thank goodness Michael had the sense to get rid of him. The architect of the great 2003 draft where he took Darko Milicic with the 2nd pick and passed on Wade Carmelo and Bosh. Completely ruining Detroit. His classic 1998 blunder of taken Larry Hughes instead of Dirk or Pierce would go down as one of the all time worst if it wasn't for his 2003 blunder. Only people who hire him are desperate people. The guys demands might be the most greedy of the greediest. You give this pig full control of everything ur team is finished.
    Never knew LB was coach/gm of the Pistons??? I always thought it was Joe Dumars who btw won NBA Excutive of the year in 2003 the year in question hahahaha you can't make this stuff up......

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6325

Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post
    Obviously trolling.

Thor4140

Quote Originally Posted by oChRoNiCo View Post
    Never knew LB was coach/gm of the Pistons??? I always thought it was Joe Dumars who btw won NBA Excutive of the year in 2003 the year in question hahahaha you can't make this stuff up......
    If u knew anything about Brown he gets full controll everywhere he goes. The draft picks i listed are fact. People here begged him to take pierce. His own GM wanted Dirk. Nah man he was gonna show everyone he is smarter then them. If the leagues want certain coaches to win they will help them along the way. The year the Sixers made it to the finals players on other teams throughout the playoffs were calling bullshit to some of the games and saying how the league wants Philly in the finals. Ray Allen for one.

Thor4140

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    Obviously trolling.
    of course u look at the paper the next day and have no clue how things happen. Just write down win or loss.

DOM_Toretto
    Hoop Head
    DOM_Toretto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 989

20/1 odds to make final four could be attractive...

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

LoL SMU. Great coach.

The Giant

Thor4140

Bye Larry. Now i don't have to hear everyone kissing your ass the rest of the tournament. You got almost every call today and still lost. Listen Larry when it comes to ass kissing in CBB there is not enuf for ya. It is all saved for coach K.

TwoWays
    TwoWays's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3608

He is saving the 5 timeouts for next season. Dumbfck

The Giant

Guys, today's performance doesn't count.

Larry was under the weather and not feeling his normal self.

Don't be surprised if they make a march towards the final four next season - or he goes and takes another job somewhere else. Could go either way.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6325

Great job Larry, not your fault for silly goaltending. The legend lives on.