acl123
    syndicate
    acl123's Avatar SBR Hall of Famer

Quote Originally Posted by Br0nxer View Post
    ACL its real fukkin simple pal

the mods are fukkin employees

and there is one guy who gets paid to post

that sums it up
    Pretty sure theres more than 1 paid poster.

Mikeyanks23
    Welcome to Darkhat Nation
    Mikeyanks23's Avatar SBR MVP

Ive heard people claim Brock is paid LOL

Yet they permanently yank his PM'S

Iwinyourmoney
    IWIN.........IN!
    Iwinyourmoney's Avatar SBR Posting Legend

Everyone in this thread is retarded.

Opie has no $$ in SBR.

Is everyone's life really this crappy?

robmpink
    Update your status
    robmpink's Avatar SBR Posting Legend

I'm done responding to Opie threads. I did so a few days ago and today my wife received a Fed Ex package addressed to me. She showed me when I got home and was about to open it. I felt subtle vibrations and buzzing. I'm not going to open it.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: stealthyburrito

acl123
    syndicate

Quote Originally Posted by Iwinyourmoney View Post

Opie has no $$ in SBR.

clueless

robmpink
    Update your status
    robmpink's Avatar SBR Posting Legend

Quote Originally Posted by Iwinyourmoney View Post

Opie has no $$ in SBR.

Good God. If you are even a cop, how did you get the job?

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: acl123

Br0nxer
    July 2012 Poster of the Month
    Br0nxer's Avatar SBR Posting Legend

anyone know how i can get a job as a fukkin internet forum moderator or a paid poster

its always been my dream in life

Avenger
    Avenger's Avatar SBR MVP

FWIW: just a casual observer, as you loons post about your lives on an internet gambling forum.

Milwaukee: your actions are odd. I don't fault Shari at all for what she says. My theory is you want to be part of the "inner" crowd so badly, yet you don't realize that there is no "inner" crowd. Shari is a paid employee, Opie is ?? (but way more than a mod), jjgold, zeta, brock, carpe, bigday... they're all part of the act.

POTM??? that means nothing! why would you get your panties in a twist? You're a grown man, with a job and kids. Look at the past POTM... Bronxer? What does he do? Hug the forum?

If you're trying to get on SBR payroll, firstly, I don't think they'd hire a successful CPA. They're going to hire some unemployed person, who'll probably work for minimum wage, and will buy into the act. Secondly, they're not going to hire a some who cares about POTM??? Just act normal, keep posting, and if something falls into your lap, take it.

My 2 cents. Wow, can't believe I took the time to write that out.

shari91
    shari91's Avatar BARRELED IN @ SBR!

Quote Originally Posted by Brock Landers View Post
    I've heard people claim I am paid LOL

Yet they permanently yank my PM'S
    troublemaker

milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar BARRELED IN @ SBR!

Fair enough shari and i apologize again, i have been a bit crazy

In my defense regarding the money situation, that was twofold - loshak brought it up in the poker tournament interview, so i felt it was already out in the open (i don't think i had mentioned it in 5 years otherwise), and then i brought it up to defend myself from a couple people calling me a broke dumb loser and retard.

In no way was it meant to irritate or upset someone who has less than i do.

CanuckG
    CanuckG's Avatar SBR Posting Legend

Quote Originally Posted by Avenger View Post
    FWIW: just a casual observer, as you loons post about your lives on an internet gambling forum.

Milwaukee: your actions are odd. I don't fault Shari at all for what she says. My theory is you want to be part of the "inner" crowd so badly, yet you don't realize that there is no "inner" crowd. Shari is a paid employee, Opie is ?? (but way more than a mod), jjgold, zeta, brock, carpe, bigday... they're all part of the act.

POTM??? that means nothing! why would you get your panties in a twist? You're a grown man, with a job and kids. Look at the past POTM... Bronxer? What does he do? Hug the forum?

If you're trying to get on SBR payroll, firstly, I don't think they'd hire a successful CPA. They're going to hire some unemployed person, who'll probably work for minimum wage, and will buy into the act. Secondly, they're not going to hire a some who cares about POTM??? Just act normal, keep posting, and if something falls into your lap, take it.

Zeta paid Brock

Br0nxer

Quote Originally Posted by milwaukee mike View Post
    Fair enough shari and i apologize again, i have been a bit crazy

In my defense regarding the money situation, that was twofold - loshak brought it up in the poker tournament interview, so i felt it was already out in the open (i don't think i had mentioned it in 5 years otherwise), and then i brought it up to defend myself from a couple people calling me a broke dumb loser and retard.

In no way was it meant to irritate or upset someone who has less than i do.

mike why are you such a fukkin pussy now

what are you apologizing for

its the fukkin interwebz pal

arent you married with kids

Al Masters
    Al Masters's Avatar SBR Hall of Famer

Quote Originally Posted by Avenger View Post

Good post dude!

milwaukee mike

Avenger your theory is a bit off. I will agree i am odd. But i have been pm'd by some of those guys on your list lately wanting to meet up (and i have never done that) so they are obviously more interested in being associated with me than i am of them.

You're a good solid poster, follow my picks and ignore the rest of my nonsense and you'll do fine.

shari91
    shari91's Avatar BARRELED IN @ SBR!

Quote Originally Posted by acl123 View Post
    I think everbody should know who is a employee or not.
    You already know who the employees are. We have a title under our avatars. SBR started a new thing recently where a few people have been brought on to help with the Fantasy and MMA forums. That info is also recognisable when they post. JJ is a consultant for SBR and is the only person who is active on the forum that doesn't have something saying so under his avatar. That's it. There are many people who work in the office but you wouldn't know them as they never post on the forum. You'll always have the Mikails of the world who are convinced there are 50 paid posters and 2000 ghosts running around but it's simply not true. Maybe at other forums but thankfully SBR doesn't need that here.

acl123
    syndicate

Quote Originally Posted by shari91 View Post
    You already know who the employees are. We have a title under our avatars. SBR started a new thing recently where a few people have been brought on to help with the Fantasy and MMA forums. That info is also recognisable when they post. JJ is a consultant for SBR and is the only person who is active on the forum that doesn't have something saying so under his avatar. That's it. There are many people who work in the office but you wouldn't know them as they never post on the forum. You'll always have the Mikails of the world who are convinced there are 50 paid posters and 2000 ghosts running around but it's simply not true. Maybe at other forums but thankfully SBR doesn't need that here.
    Does Bill work for Opie?

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar SBR Posting Legend

Quote Originally Posted by acl123 View Post
    does bill work for opie?
    delete thread now!!!!

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar SBR Aristocracy

The REAL Opie

Mikeyanks23
    Welcome to Darkhat Nation
    Mikeyanks23's Avatar SBR MVP

ACL more important shit to worry about pal
    such as will the boys win by at least a td

ACL see you saturday in AC should be fun

Br0nxer

Quote Originally Posted by Mikeyanks23 View Post

acl123
    syndicate

Mikeyanks i hear ya

Mikeyanks i could only get a single twin bed room.

Mikeyanks i will bring frizz and we can make out.

fun fun fun

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar SBR Aristocracy

that sums it up

BuddyBear
    Update your status
    BuddyBear's Avatar SBR Hall of Famer

Anyone who is averaging more than 12-15 posts a day on SBR is either being paid to post or has very serious issues. Feel very sorry for people who are "living" their life on here and logging on here first thing in the morning. What's mentally wrong with some people to be spending more than 10 minutes on here a day?

Like the famous song lyric says, "It is a town full of losers, And I am pulling out of here to win."

milwaukee mike

So will the boys win by at least a td?

Dont tease

acl123
    syndicate

Not really.
    The more you know The more you win

milwaukee mike

Quote Originally Posted by BuddyBear View Post
    Anyone who is averaging more than 12-15 posts a day on SBR is either being paid to post or has very serious issues. Feel very sorry for people who are "living" their life on here and logging on here first thing in the morning. What's mentally wrong with some people to be spending more than 10 minutes on here a day?

Like the famous song lyric says, "It is a town full of losers, And I am pulling out of here to win."
    Thanks for your unwanted psychoanalysis

Good to hear that only those averaging slightly more posts than you have issues

opie1988

I feel sorry for guys with a PHD who ask people at parties to address them as "Dr.".

Yeah....you sound SUPER COOL, pal!

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

Br0nxer

Quote Originally Posted by Smoke View Post

that sums it up

smokey cradle me like noser's mom cradled him when she broke the news she was a hooker and that there was a good chance they would never escape the trailer park they lived in

The Prick
    Make America Great
    The Prick's Avatar SBR MVP

guess this joint aint near as fun without yer boy pags to bob up an down on all day

BuddyBear
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post
    I feel sorry for guys with a PHD who ask people at parties to address them as "Dr.".

Yeah....you sound SUPER COOL, pal!
    Opie, how much time do you spend on here a day?

BuddyBear
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by milwaukee mike View Post
    Thanks for your unwanted psychoanalysis

Good to hear that only those averaging slightly more posts than you have issues
    In my 7+ years here, I average, approximately 2.66 posts a day. Very reasonable. SBR is a fun place to check in and out from time to time and read what others are saying about the games (for example, LT Profits). SBR [and other sports gaming forums] is not a place for mentally healthy people to be spending much time on. Best thing, just check in from time to time and make meaningful posts like I do. Most posters, and consequently most posts, exhibit danger signs of neurosis, depersonalization disorder, attention deficit disorder, impulse control disorder, etc... (for example, Opie). When I see people posting here all day, I believe that they have very serious mental disorders.

Sorry to be so blunt.

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar SBR Posting Legend

saloon this fukking horseshit

who gives a fukk who is paid and who isnt

opie1988

Most posters, and consequently most posts, exhibit danger signs of neurosis, depersonalization disorder, attention deficit disorder, impulse control disorder, etc... (for example, Opie). When I see people posting here all day, I believe that they have very serious mental disorders.

Uhhhhh......so you're professional opinion is that most of us suffer from mental disorders??

No shit, doc!

I sure as hell hope you're not billing me for that obvious diagnosis.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

milwaukee mike

Now even buddybear is apologizing

Youre right, sbr makes us crazy and apologize even when we're right

I was guilty of this but i see the light - NO MORE APOLOGIES

BuddyBear
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post
    Uhhhhh......so you're professional opinion is that most of us suffer from mental disorders??

No shit, doc!

I sure as hell hope you're not billing me for that obvious diagnosis.
    You would not be able to afford what I charge anyway. So just thank me for the free advice.

First 1234 Last