BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24866

~~VIDEO~~ Special thanks to SBR & SBR Community!

Originally posted on 01/23/2019:

Just wanted to give a shout to everyone and thank everyone for the support.
    It’s overwhelming and amazing!
    These gains seem small but trust me, I put absolutely everything into these therapies.
    The mosqito that was carrying this West Nile virus must have been 8’ tall and a wing span of 20’ to take me down.
    Here’s a video of walking in the pool for the first time without assistance or floatation. These small gains are so huge and let’s me know that it’s truly just when and not if I’ll fully recover. Now Pound those Winners!!
    Thank you!

CappinTerp
    CappinTerp's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

Great thing....BIGDAY !!!!!....Best of health to you and your family!!... Sometimes in life,its not what you achieve,but what you overcome !!

19th Hole
    19th Hole's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10300

Time to count our blessings and reflect on the biggest Comeback in SBR history.

Beat-The-Odds Bigday shows everyone the power of positivity and the joy of bouncing back.

Bigday gets a high hard one in his wheel-house and knocks the seed out of the park.
    Fuggit-- He's going to live off the land.
    Points Awarded:

DwightShrute gave 19th Hole 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Greget
    NOT A M0DERATOR
    Greget's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4631

Quote Originally Posted by 19th Hole View Post
    Time to count our blessings and reflect on the biggest Comeback in SBR history.

Beat-The-Odds Bigday shows everyone the power of positivity and the joy of bouncing back.

Bigday gets a high hard one in his wheel-house and knocks the seed out of the park.
    Fuggit-- He's going to live off the land.
    wow talk about a bunch of no life losers..sad and pathetic