OldBill
    OldBill's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5517

possible very possible from source

cant tell name of source but he is getting evidence that NFL refs are betting on games biggest flag happy F **gs

like in lions cowboys game something in many games i noticed certain PI's NOT called wr face mask turned his haed around ref was 10 yards away

stay tuned guys you screw the sharps wise guys who bet 10's of thousands on games they gonna bury you

offshore books banned these guys forever winning like 150 thou in a month

Str8Mush4Life
    Str8Mush4Life's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6157

Careful here Bill, knowing you know this information is probably why they sent somebody to smash your car on ommggaawwwddddddd Christmas Eve as a warning. You don't have to name your source but I bet his name rhymes with 'Pyke Schnatusow'. Be fawwwkking careful out there in 2024 Bill!

OldBill

nahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh it was i think stolen car i got philly po po detectives cahecking evry where for damged dodge charger

they will get him and boy he is in for massive trouble after i get car fixed i'm going hunting every where every repair shop every where to find that car and hope the plates are still on it

OldBill

looking over many games this year refs changed out comes by not calling fouls personal fouls or by flagging teams on every final play in 4th quarter

OldBill

Ex-NFL VP of officiating says NFL refs have been approached about manipulating games for gambling purposes

Dean Blandino says NFL refs have been approached in the past about fixing games

With gambling now legal in nearly every part of the country, it seems like NFL officials have been under more scrutiny this year. Whenever there's a bad call, you'll almost always hear at least one fan scream that the "fix" is in.
    Although the NFL has never had to deal with an officiating scandal, there have definitely been instances where officials were approached and asked to manipulate games, according Dean Blandino, who ran the NFL's officiating department from 2013 through 2017.
    During a recent interview on the Awful Announcing Podcast, Blandino was specifically asked if he was aware of any situations where an official might have been approached about fixing a game by impacting "a score or a stat line."

"We've had situations where people were approached," Blandino said. "We've always told our game officials because they're in hotels -- they're traveling around during the season -- we didn't want them wearing NFL-branded gear. We wanted them to be inconspicuous, because someone sees them and 'Oh, those are the NFL officials,' and then you never know. You don't know who you're gonna come across. And they know that they're supposed to go to NFL security if something like that happens, and that has happened in the past."

see video evidence n full report here

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/e...ling-purposes/

Str8Mush4Life

That's it Bill, I quit!! Going to go back to collecting rocks, screw these rigged games fawkkkkkkk. I'm going to buy a rock tumbler and start polishing. What's your favorite rock Bill? Amethyst? Pyrite? Painite? We could start a omgawwddd rock polishing business, call it Mush and Bill's Balloonknot Bagels and fawkkkking Gemstones. How do you put butter on a bagel Bill? Do you lay it, or go against the spread?

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 33421

Points Awarded:

Str8Mush4Life gave stevenash 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Str8Mush4Life

You've already been banned from Mush and Bill's Balloonknot Bagels and Gemstones, Nash for mocking this groundbreaking info about gambling referees that's about to turn Vegas on its head!!! No Lox or Friendship Bracelets for you so don't even try it.

OldBill

str8mush it's under investagation only nfl rules will remove any ref caught making bets they know thier accounts like all of sudden $10, 000 appears from someone else 6 players caught were banned for weeks without pay

wow the wise guys and sharps will destroy every sports book in vegas and other big brick n mortar books they ultra millions of $ to get refs a lil messed up if they want to

put yourself in thier shoes what you gonna do ?

OldBill

Quote Originally Posted by Str8Mush4Life View Post
    You've already been banned from Mush and Bill's Balloonknot Bagels and Gemstones, Nash for mocking this groundbreaking info about gambling referees that's about to turn Vegas on its head!!! No Lox or Friendship Bracelets for you so don't even try it.
    nahhhhhhhhh leave nasher alone he's a nice guy