OldBill
    OldBill's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5246

49ERS showed how to stop eagles

bravo HC Shanahan 49ers’ Defensive Domination Neutralizes Jalen Hurts & Exposes Eagles’ Weakness

The San Francisco 49ers implemented a defensive game plan focused on containing Philadelphia Eagles quarterback Jalen Hurts instead of promoting sacks. By limiting Hurts' ability to escape the pocket and neutralizing his run threat, the 49ers made the Eagles offense one-dimensional and exposed their offensive Achilles heel. The game plan resulted in a dominant 42-19 victory for the 49ers.
    Why It Matters
    San Francisco's game plan against Jalen Hurts and the Eagles could have broader implications for future opponents. By showcasing a blueprint for containing Hurts and limiting the Eagles' run game, the 49ers raised questions about the effectiveness of Philadelphia's offense and potentially revealed vulnerabilities that other teams can exploit.
    By the Numbers

• The 49ers held the Eagles to their lowest rushing output in the Jalen Hurts era, allowing only 46 total rushing yards.
    • The Eagles' 2.6 yards per carry fell short of their previous season low of 2.7 yards.
    • The Eagles' 18 rushing attempts were their lowest in nearly five years.

take away thier best player as bill Bellichek always said

SO Now cowboys got the blue print and will avenge that squeaker loss at philly 5 points

but the other teams arent capable of pulling this off maybe cardinals giants i'd lmao if they beat eagles 1 time

Seattle well tough place to play for sure seen teams play there an d so many offsides neutral zone illegal shifts

OldBill

SO Now cowboys got the blue print and will avenge that squeaker loss at philly 5 points

33-13 eagles offense no td's only td scored by D fumble by prescott lmao

Str8Mush4Life
    Str8Mush4Life's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6145

Tough one, BIlly. I put my entire bankroll on Eagles ML, I could have swore they would go down and beat Dallas in Dallas on a prime time Sunday night game and sweep them for the season. I'll never learn.

Do you have any picks for the Monday night games, Bill? To bail me out? And I need them before the games, too - not on Tuesday morning per your usual.

OldBill

huge gusty winds in giants v s packers i'll side with giants 25 mph gusts

also in miami but they said roof of hard rock stadium is not going to effect teams on filed i cant see miami losing to titans

and str8mush i'm tired of giving out my plays on here or picks as im in a pinch financially right now need to make $350 this week to get christamas money for gifts

4 days will do it i should make $450 - $550

DJK
    Gee Joon/Teen Bo Guaranteed Winner
    DJK's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8031

Quote Originally Posted by OldBill View Post
    Are you talking about working to make $450-$550 in 4 days or playing craps to win that money?

OldBill

working buddy but soon only do 2 days a week or maybe only 1 as dividend paying stocks start paying off

i dont want to just sit at home and do nothing all week 1 full day fri or saturday can do me good

Str8Mush4Life
    Str8Mush4Life's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6145

also in miami but they said roof of hard rock stadium is not going to effect teams on filed i cant see miami losing to titans

and str8mush i'm tired of giving out my plays on here or picks as im in a pinch financially right now need to make $350 this week to get christamas money for gifts

There's just too much in this whole thing.

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8504

Its a night game so of course. The roof thing is for day games where the opponents sideline is in the sun for first part of the game and the temperature in 32 degrees hotter. Miami should beat these guys regardless.

OldBill

DD dog upset omg t he playbook cover curse is coming into effect said it long ago beginning of year Miami on the cover jesus fawwwwking c hrist i could have took a shot for 20$ both dogs win s/u i'd be rich giants +260 Titans had to be plus +600 Giants wins 26$ Titans wins $60

but omg if parlyed and never say never in nfl when you have treams at 6-6 or like dolphins laying DD's fade them