SBR Andy
    SBR Andy's Avatar Administrator
    Betpoints: 439002

What is the better boost?

Two intriguing odds boosts on the board today from DraftKings and FanDuel. Let's take a look at each:

DraftKings: Travis Kelce & Derrick Henry to combine for 2+ TD's boosted from -125 to +125.

With the Chiefs going up against the Raiders' defense and a total in the 50's, I think Kelce is a pretty safe bet for a TD today (-130 to -180 anytime TD). I would normally say the same for Henry (-120 to -130 anytime TD). However, with Dobbs at the helm for the Titans, red zone opportunities may be few and far between for King Henry to punch one in.

FanDuel: Patrick Mahomes pass for 300+ yards & Chiefs win vs Raiders boosted from -115 to +150

This one seems a little more attractive, as there is some correlation to the outcomes. The Chiefs need to win to secure the #1 seed in the AFC and are between -400 and -450 on the moneyline. Mahomes O/U passing yards is between 324.5 & 331.5 depending on the book.

I lean towards the FanDuel boost between the two. Which one do you guys prefer? DK, FD, both, or neither?

hawkwind
    hawkwind's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 22894

Fan Duel

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Probably FanDuel

milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7585

i don't think either one is anything close to a free gift, but they are still decent

mahomes over/under is 324.5 so you're essentially getting a free 25 yards there

i could argueit's somewhat correlated, and i could also argue it isn't correlated... chiefs could go up big and run the ball, they are probably winning anyway so is it correlated?

i think i like the draftkings one better, since it's a small amount anyway, and because you get action in both games, unless you already have a win from game 1

would definitely play both though
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: SBR Andy

HedgeHog
    HedgeHog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 17057

Both are worth playing. What is the max bet for these boosts?

SBR Andy

Quote Originally Posted by milwaukee mike View Post
    i don't think either one is anything close to a free gift, but they are still decent

mahomes over/under is 324.5 so you're essentially getting a free 25 yards there

i could argueit's somewhat correlated, and i could also argue it isn't correlated... chiefs could go up big and run the ball, they are probably winning anyway so is it correlated?

i think i like the draftkings one better, since it's a small amount anyway, and because you get action in both games, unless you already have a win from game 1

would definitely play both though
    Ya good point on the FD boost. You're hoping the Raiders score 20+ and stay within striking distance.

SBR Andy

Quote Originally Posted by HedgeHog View Post
    Both are worth playing. What is the max bet for these boosts?
    They both list max bet as $50. But as we've seen, that varies by state and account. Let us know how much you were able to get down.

OldBill
    OldBill's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5246

fawkkkk them boost odds i tracked a dozen and they all lost make your own based on teams benching this week or bad favs any time td parlays margin of victory make a 6 point pup a 3 point fav huge odds +++
    2 months turkey day nov 24th online at nephews house i chose longshot recevier nelson agholor of patriots i didn't know he had not caught td pass since week 2 i remember him as member of eagles who won the SB his odds were +750 $10 bet boom i win $95 and Pats lost the game and spread @ vikings as a 2.5 dog lost 34 - 26 won the early games also dog lions and overs p lay

giants line was too much for cow boys so i took +11 they lost by 8 28-20 hit any time td scorers 3 of them

elliot barkley and my nephew told me to take shultz of c boys he had him in his fantasy plays for $$

after he scored i handed him $5 cash he turned it down of course

best thanks giving ever with family

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

It must work for the books luring guys in and they lose 5x more betting other stuff

I wonder what Mahome is other places?
    Points Awarded:

edawg gave jjgold 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

edawg
    edawg's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4931

Most of these are close to true odds it is the same thing when a store like Costco or Sam's Club has something at cost they know in the long run it will make them money.

pologq
    When you are SBR you are SBR 4 Life
    pologq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5971

i would rather mahomes and the chiefs win. he also wants to win the passing yards record.

sportsmoney1
    sportsmoney1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

FanDuel for me.

BradytheK9
    BradytheK9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 191

Check out any free play promos to see if they have any currently available.

BradytheK9
    BradytheK9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 191

DK slow compared to FD
    Last edited by BradytheK9; 12-20-23 at 07:22 AM.