AdamBets1
    AdamBets1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 72

Sharp Betting Apps

Hello and thanks for adding me to your forum!

I am a software developer that specializes in creating apps that find and automatically place sharp bets; recently for the EZLive system but also for many many other systems and books.

Is there a place on this site that it is ok to advertise such a thing?

Thank you!

Bluehorseshoe
    Bluehorseshoe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1515

Quote Originally Posted by AdamBets1 View Post
    Hello and thanks for adding me to your forum!

I am a software developer that specializes in creating apps that find and automatically place sharp bets; recently for the EZLive system but also for many many other systems and books.

Is there a place on this site that it is ok to advertise such a thing?

Thank you!
    Books won't pick up on that?

AdamBets1
    AdamBets1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 72

In general no as long as you don't get greedy. But of course it can happen; the point is to collect as much as possible before that happens / avoid it as long as possible. You can even purposely lose some so as to not take too much.

If there's any interest please DM me. I tend to prefer partnering with anyone interested so that way it's a mutual endeavor. Ex: I get x% of the overall profit.
    Small / local books are easier to do this with but it's possible with some of the big books.
    Last edited by AdamBets1; 06-02-22 at 11:16 AM.

shellyc
    shellyc's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 78

Hi, I am also very interested in software development. Because I want to create a mobile app development and I started to dig in. So I was curious maybe you also know some useful information about it. Also, I am not sure if I can do it by myself and maybe it's easier to find a developer who can help with it.
    Last edited by shellyc; 09-06-22 at 05:16 AM.

OldBill
    OldBill's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5168

drwincezar
    drwincezar's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 216

Hi there,I'm George
    Thought you might be interested in our platform for football predictions - SSTrader.com

SSTrader Premium gives you access to our unique all-in-one Dashboard, where you can track in one place real-time market, statistics, and detailed analyses for every football game.
    SSTrader’s main idea is to offer new insights into football statistics and the traditional bookmakers.
    We are still in Beta version so i would like to invite you for free 1 month trial period with Promo code SBR100
    Much appreciated and feel free to share with your colleagues if you find this valuable.

Thank you in advance!

Best George

SSTrader.com - Football prediction tool