hsvankie
    hsvankie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1762

Today betting is not that stressful without any plays

JGuer04
    JGuer04's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 399

Probably should have put where I quoted that from. If you havnt seen two for the money, check it out. Al Pacino and Matt McConaughey. Pretty good movie. Saw it the other day and it that quote was still fresh in my mind. Check it out. Good stuff.

Wallco99
    Wallco99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 39230

Quote Originally Posted by hsvankie View Post
    Today betting is not that stressful without any plays
    If You are already stressed by seeing active bets on only the 15th day of the NBA season then perhaps you should be doing something else, such as canning tomatoes or needlepoint. No need to be in here, madam, if you are nervous.

cambertos
    cambertos's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7350

Quote Originally Posted by Wallco99 View Post
    If You are already stressed by seeing active bets on only the 15th day of the NBA season then perhaps you should be doing something else, such as canning tomatoes or needlepoint. No need to be in here, madam, if you are nervous.

hahaha. Chase betting is not for the faint hearted

skyscrapers
    Go Big or Go Home
    skyscrapers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 33888

Wallco NBA Chase 110
    2015-16 System to Date: 10-0 (fin. series)
    System Profit/Loss: +10.00 units (fin. series)
    Current Open Series: 0 (-0.00 units)

(A) 8-2
    (B) 1-1

(C) 0-1
    (D) 1-0
    Losses: None

Games for (11/13/15):
    #11 Philadelphia (+13) @ Oklahoma City (A) (8:05 pm EDT)
    #12 Portland (+6.5) @ Memphis (A) (8:05 pm EDT)

#13 Washington
    Begins (A) on 11/14/15

Note: The lines I have listed were the current lines at the time of my post and may not reflect the final lines used to determine wins & losses, or line changes later in the day. Get proper line if different than the one I have posted, based on the criteria that I have listed below.

We will ALWAYS play the M/L on favorites and the point spread (-110) on dogs. The team underlined and highlighted blue is the play. There is no point buying in this system, with one exception, if your team is the favorite, and buying down to a (-½) point spread is cheaper than playing the M/L, then by all means, buy the points, otherwise, M/L on all favorites and point spread on dogs. All results will be based on this principle. All lines and standings are based on FINAL lines from ScoresandOdds.com/. If one of the teams we are playing switches from a favorite to a dog, after my initial post, make sure you get the appropriate line if it differs from what I have posted. The wins and losses will be based on who is the dog team, and who is the favorite on ScoresandOdds.com/ final lines. I will try to update my post as often as I can throughout the day if the lines do change. However, it is the individual bettor’s responsibility to get the appropriate line if it differs from the line in my post.
    Last edited by skyscrapers; 11-13-15 at 01:55 PM. Reason: updated lines
    Points Awarded:

md3324 gave skyscrapers 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Andy3568 gave skyscrapers 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

TenCount gave skyscrapers 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

TwoCats gave skyscrapers 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

JGuer04
    JGuer04's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 399

Lookin good.

skyscrapers
    Go Big or Go Home

Wallco NBA Chase 110
    2015-16 System to Date: 11-0 (fin. series)
    System Profit/Loss: +11.00 units (fin. series)
    Current Open Series: 1 (-1.10 units)

(11/13/15):
    #11 Philadelphia (+13) (A) - Loss (-1.10 units)
    #12 Portland (+6.5) (A) - Win

(A) 9-3
    (B) 1-1

(C) 0-1
    (D) 1-0

Games for (11/14/15):
    #11 Philadelphia (+16) @ San Antonio (B) (8:35 pm EDT)
    #13 Orlando @ Washington (M/L) (A) (7:05 pm EDT)

Note: The lines I have listed were the current lines at the time of my post and may not reflect the final lines used to determine wins & losses, or line changes later in the day. Get proper line if different than the one I have posted, based on the criteria that I have listed below.

We will ALWAYS play the M/L on favorites and the point spread (-110) on dogs. The team underlined and highlighted blue is the play. There is no point buying in this system, with one exception, if your team is the favorite, and buying down to a (-½) point spread is cheaper than playing the M/L, then by all means, buy the points, otherwise, M/L on all favorites and point spread on dogs. All results will be based on this principle. All lines and standings are based on FINAL lines from ScoresandOdds.com/. If one of the teams we are playing switches from a favorite to a dog, after my initial post, make sure you get the appropriate line if it differs from what I have posted. The wins and losses will be based on who is the dog team, and who is the favorite on ScoresandOdds.com/ final lines. I will try to update my post as often as I can throughout the day if the lines do change. However, it is the individual bettor’s responsibility to get the appropriate line if it differs from the line in my post.
    Last edited by skyscrapers; 11-14-15 at 02:30 PM. Reason: updated lines
    Points Awarded:

J.M. Disciple gave skyscrapers 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

skyscrapers
    Go Big or Go Home

Wallco NBA Chase 110
    2015-16 System to Date: 13-0 (fin. series)
    System Profit/Loss: +13.00 units (fin. series)

(11/14/15):
    #11 Philadelphia (+16) (B) - Win
    #13 Washington (M/L) (A) - Win

(A) 10-3
    (B) 2-1

(C) 0-1
    (D) 1-0

Games for (11/15/15):
    #14 Detroit (-205 M/L) @ L.A. Lakers (A) (9:35 pm EST)

Boston Begins (A) on 11/16/15

Last edited by skyscrapers; 11-15-15 at 04:19 PM. Reason: updated lines
    Points Awarded:

Kev the Brit gave skyscrapers 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

J.M. Disciple gave skyscrapers 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

skyscrapers
    Go Big or Go Home

#15 should say Houston not Boston

skyscrapers
    Go Big or Go Home

Wallco NBA Chase 110
    Current Open Series: 1 (-2.05 units)

(11/15/15):
    #14 Detroit (-205 M/L) (A) - Loss (-2.05 units)

(A) 10-4
    (B) 2-1

(C) 0-1
    (D) 1-0

Games for (11/16/15):
    #15 Boston @ Houston (-205 M/L) (A) (8:05 pm EDT)

#14 Detroit
    Resumes (B)
    on 11/17/15

Last edited by skyscrapers; 11-16-15 at 07:48 PM. Reason: updated lines
    Points Awarded:

J.M. Disciple gave skyscrapers 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

skyscrapers
    Go Big or Go Home

Wallco NBA Chase 110
    Current Open Series: 2 (-4.10 units)

(11/16/15):
    #15 Houston (-205 M/L) (A) - Loss (-2.05 units)

(A) 10-5
    (B) 2-1

(C) 0-1
    (D) 1-0

Games for (11/17/15):
    #14 Cleveland @ Detroit (+4.5) (B) (7:35 pm EST)

Last edited by skyscrapers; 11-17-15 at 04:34 PM. Reason: updated lines
    Points Awarded:

TenCount
    TenCount's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1862

Appreciate u staying consistent with the posts skyscrapers.

skyscrapers
    Go Big or Go Home

Quote Originally Posted by TenCount View Post
    Appreciate u staying consistent with the posts skyscrapers.
    Just trying to help out everyone

skyscrapers
    Go Big or Go Home

Wallco NBA Chase 110
    2015-16 System to Date: 14-0 (fin. series)
    System Profit/Loss: +14.00 units (fin. series)
    Current Open Series: 1 (-2.05 units)

(11/17/15):
    #14 Detroit (+4.5) (B) - Win

(A) 10-5
    (B) 3-1

(C) 0-1
    (D) 1-0

Games for (11/18/15):
    #15 Portland @ Houston (-290 M/L) (B) (8:05 pm EST)
    #16 New Orleans (+12) @ Oklahoma City (A) (8:05 pm EST)
    Sacramento @
    Atlanta (-140 M/L) (A) (8:05 pm EST)

Last edited by skyscrapers; 11-18-15 at 07:17 PM. Reason: updated lines
    Points Awarded:

TenCount

I got New Orleans at +11 that line must have jumped big time

skyscrapers
    Go Big or Go Home

Quote Originally Posted by TenCount View Post
    I got New Orleans at +11 that line must have jumped big time
    Anthony Davis is out but KD is unlikely to play for OKC so I think the line will drop back down a bit. I would hit it at 11
    Last edited by skyscrapers; 11-18-15 at 01:03 PM.

TenCount

Quote Originally Posted by skyscrapers View Post
    Anthony Davis is out but KD is unlikely to play for OKC so I think the line will drop back down a bit. I would hit it at 11
    Yeah I jumped all over it. Lesssssgoooo!

TenCount

What a crazy finish

skyscrapers
    Go Big or Go Home

Sweep...

skyscrapers
    Go Big or Go Home

Wallco NBA Chase 110
    2015-16 System to Date: 17-0 (fin. series)
    System Profit/Loss: +17.00 units (fin. series)

(11/18/15):
    #15 Houston (-290 M/L) (B) - Win
    #16 New Orleans (+12) (A) - Win
    #17 Atlanta (-140 M/L) (A) - Win

(A) 12-5
    (B) 4-1

(C) 0-1
    (D) 1-0

There are no system plays for (11/19/15)

Points Awarded:

Wallco99

I should hopefully be ready to assume my posting duties by this weekend. Countless thanks to skycsrapers for flawlessly posting in my absence, I really appreciate it.

Skyscrapers, I will PM you when I am ready to roll, and again, thank you.

skyscrapers
    Go Big or Go Home

I should hopefully be ready to assume my posting duties by this weekend. Countless thanks to skycsrapers for flawlessly posting in my absence, I really appreciate it.

Anytime sir...anytime...

Thank you for creating the system in the first place!!

TenCount

Glad ur comin back wallco hope all is well in ur world

skyscrapers
    Go Big or Go Home

Wallco NBA Chase 110
    System Profit/Loss: +17.00 units (fin. series)

(A) 12-5
    (B) 4-1

(C) 0-1
    (D) 1-0

There are no system plays for (11/20/15)

Points Awarded:

J.M. Disciple gave skyscrapers 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

TenCount

Is it even worth it transferring sbr pointss? I don't think I have any bet points and don't know where u get them

Wallco99

Wallco Chase 110 – Official Rules

Find a team that has lost three consecutive games (both S/U & ATS). Play a four game chase on that team to win (A) (B) (C) or (D). If a team is a favorite in any of the games, play the M/L, if the team is a dog in any of the games play the point line (-110). WE DONOT BUY POINTS IN THIS SYSTEM and we do not care if teams were favorites or dogs in the games before the four game chase starts. The only time we would buy points is if your team is a favorite by 1-3 points, and buying down to -1/2 is cheaper than the M/L. Other than that, we are always playing M/L and (-110). I use ScoresandOdds.com as official play site. If ScoresAndOdds.com has the game listed as a win, then the series is over. You may have had a different line then them and lost the game, if this is the case, the decision is yours whether or not to continue, but the game will be deemed a win at that point. ALL PUSHES DURING CHASE ARE TREATED AS A NO-PLAY. We will treat those games as if they were never played and skip them. So if your (B) bet is a push, your next bet will be a (B) bet. If there is a push when qualifying a team, the losing streak will start over. Pushes are NOT seen as no-plays when qualifying teams. This system has not been back tested for pre-season or playoffs, this is for regular season only.

Bet Structure (for 4 game chase)

Chase 110 is definitely profitable. For each series loss in a four game chase @ (-110), you need 18.44 series wins to be even.) In a chase system, assuming your initial wager is 1 unit, if you lose your (A) bet, your (B) bet will be your losses of (A) bet + 1 unit. So if (B) wins, your profit will be 1 unit. Same for (C) and (D). Recoup all previous losses + 1 unit. Any time a series wins, you will have profited 1 unit. So, for example, if my system is 70-0, I would be up 70 units, it can't be more than that, because our game odds are always (-110) or lower, unless you are risking more than one unit per bet. If you lose four consecutive bets: (A) (B) (C) and (D), you cumulative loss will be 18.44 units (assuming all four games were played at (-110) and betting to win one unit, slightly more if there was a M/L in one of the games). Another thing, if (A) (B) (C) or (D) wins, the series is over at that point, and system gets a win, the remaining games in the series do not get played. Here are four examples, winning the (A) bet is obvious, so I will skip that one:

Unit size = $100

Win (B) bet
    (A) - Risk 110 to win 100 -
    Loss (-110)
    (B) - Risk 231 to win 210 -
    Win (+210)
    Net result: 210 -110 = +100 (+1 unit)

Win (C) bet
    Loss (-110)
    Loss (-231)
    (C) - Risk 485 to win 441 -
    Win (+441)
    Net result: 441 - 231 - 110 =+100 (+1 unit)

Win (D) bet
    Loss (-110)
    Loss (-231)
    Loss (-485)
    (D) - Risk 1018 to win 926 -
    Win (+926)
    Net result: 926 - 485 - 231 - 110 =+100 (+1 unit)

Lose (D) bet (series loss)
    Loss (-110)
    Loss (-231)
    Loss (-485)
    (D) - Risk 1018 to win 926 -
    Loss (-1018)
    Net result: -1018 - 485 - 231 - 110 = -1844 (-18.44 units)

** Note: These bet structures are based on all games being played at -110 odds. Amounts could be a lot larger if M/L losses are in the mix.

Series Filters

Head to Head Filter: If a team loses three straight games (ATS and S/U), check that team’s schedule to see who their next four opponents are. If one of these teams is a team that is already being played in Chase 110, skip wagering on the new team until the first team has concluded their series. This is to avoid possibly betting on both sides of a game deep in a series (C-D bets). If at that point, the new team has continued their losing streak, you may then pick up your (A) bet on that team, and begin your four game chase. If two teams qualify at the same time, and are scheduled to play each other at some point in their next four games, the team whose potential four game chase would end sooner will be the play. However, if these two teams are scheduled to face each other in their respective (A) bets, or at least one of them being a (B) bet, this game will be played, taking the (M/L) on the favorite and (-110) on underdog. There is a chance you can win both ends of the bet, and no chance you can lose both, since one team will win. The risk/reward only seems favorable when teams are facing each other in their (A) bets or at least one team being a (B) bet, all other scenarios are just too risky. You may play all teams that qualify, regardless of who their next four opponents are and just take your chances. However, this isn’t recommended. This filter was created to eliminate a possible (D) bet disaster. The wins and losses for the season will be calculated using this filter.

When to play: Chase 110 will be played from day 1 of regular season. As the season winds down, when a team qualifies for a play (three losses ATS and S/U), make sure that team has at least four games remaining on their schedule. If not, that team doesn’t qualify. Results were based on a four game chase, so less than four games to play would lessen your chances of victory. Basic rule of thumb, if the losing streak starts in the last six games of a season, there is no way that team will qualify. If some pushes occur, it may go back a few more games.

** I haven’t had a chance to rebacktest the system to see how the 1-3-5 could be implemented, or what affect not playing M/L on favorites would have. I know there were more losses by playing favorites against the spread, but the extra income we would make by playing my 1-3-5 method could, possibly, more than offset them. I will check as soon as I get some free time. But for now, M/L is the play on favorites.
    Points Awarded:

boycali01 gave Wallco99 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Wallco99

Wallco Chase 110 System Backtest (2003-2015)

Live play on SBR started in the 2010-11 season

2014-15 (81-0)
    (A) 31-50
    (B) 29-21

(C) 16-5
    (D) 5-0
    Total Profit : +81.00 units

2013-14 (85-5*)
    (A) 52-38* (Final loss taken after (A) bet)
    (B) 20-17

(C) 9-8
    (D) 4-4
    Total Profit : +7.33 units

2012-13 (79-3)
    (A) 45-37
    (B) 20-17
    (C) 10-7
    (D) 4-3

Total loss : -1.75 units

2011-12 (75-5) **Strike shortened season**
    (A) 46-31
    (B) 11-20
    (C) 10-10
    (D) 5-5

Total loss : -20.63 units

2010-11 (85-0)
    (A) 47-38
    (B) 23-15
    (C) 9-6
    (D) 6-0

Total profit : +85.00 units

2009-10 (88-4)
    (A) 63-29
    (B) 11-18
    (C) 10-8
    (D) 4-4

Total profit : +11.50 units

2008-09 (86-6) THE BAD SEASON.Three losses involving large M/L.
    (A) 48-44
    (B) 20-24
    (C) 13-11
    (D) 5-6 (four of these won on next bet, too risky to play).

Total loss : -51.16 units

2007-2008 (86-3)
    (A) 58-31
    (B) 18-13
    (C) 6-7
    (D) 4-3

Total Profit : +30.00 units

2006-07 (101-1)
    (A) 64-39
    (B) 23-16
    (C) 11-5
    (D) 4-1

Total Profit :
    +77.25 units

2005-06 (92-3)
    (A) 61-34
    (B) 17-17
    (C) 10-7
    (D) 4-3

Total Profit : +26.08 units

2004-05 (80-3)
    (A) 56-27
    (B) 10-17
    (C) 7-10
    (D) 7-3

Total Profit : +22.50 units

2003-04 (92-4)
    (A) 48-48
    (B) 30-18
    (C) 10-8
    (D) 4-4

Total Profit : +14.53 units

Grand Total: +281.65 units (+23.47 units/season)

System created by Wallco99
    Last edited by Wallco99; 11-21-15 at 06:48 PM.
    Points Awarded:

Kev the Brit gave Wallco99 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Wallco99

Wallco NBA Chase 110
    System Profit/Loss: +17.00 units(fin. series)
    Current Open Series: 0

v1 Plays
    (A) 12-5
    (B) 4-1

(C) 0-1
    (D) 1-0

There are no system plays for (11/21/15)

System rules and backtest can be found in posts #96 & #97.
    Last edited by Wallco99; 11-20-15 at 10:12 PM.
    Points Awarded:

J.M. Disciple gave Wallco99 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

TenCount gave Wallco99 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Wallco99

Wallco NBA Chase 110
    SystemProfit/Loss: +17.00 unitsA(fin. series)

v1 Plays
    (A) 12-5
    (B) 4-1

(C) 0-1
    (D) 1-0

There are no system plays for (11/22/15)

Wallco99

Wallco NBA Chase 110
    2015-16 System to Date: 17-0A(fin. series)
    SystemAProfit/Loss: +17.00 unitsA(fin. series)

v1 Plays
    (A) 12-5
    (B) 4-1

(C) 0-1
    (D) 1-0

Games for (11/23/15):
    #18 Detroit @ Milwaukee (+1½) (A) (8:05 pm EST)

Points Awarded:

Andy3568 gave Wallco99 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

skyscrapers gave Wallco99 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

TenCount gave Wallco99 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

TwoCats gave Wallco99 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

danhimal gave Wallco99 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

jcygts6
    Scared $$ Dont make $$
    jcygts6's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 579

Nice night!

Wallco99

Wallco NBA Chase 110
    2015-16 System to Date: 18-0A(fin. series)
    SystemlProfit/Loss: +18.00 unitsA(fin. series)

(11/23/15):
    #18 Milwaukee (+2½) (A) - Win

v1 Plays
    (A) 13-5
    (B) 4-1

(C) 0-1
    (D) 1-0

Games for (11/24/15):
    #19LL.A. Clippers (M/L) @ Denverl(A)L(9:05 pm EST)
    #20LL.A. Lakers (+17½) @ Golden Statel(A)L(10:35 pm EST)

Points Awarded:

skyscrapers gave Wallco99 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Andy3568 gave Wallco99 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Wallco99

Wallco NBA Chase 110
    2015-16 System to Date: 19-0A(fin. series)
    SystemlProfit/Loss: +19.00 unitsA(fin. series)

(11/24/15):
    #19LL.A. Clippers (M/L)L(A) - Win
    #20LL.A. Lakers (+17½)L(A) - Loss

v1 Plays
    (A) 14-6
    (B) 4-1

(C) 0-1
    (D) 1-0

There are no system plays for (11/25/15):

#20 Resumes (B) on 11/28/15

Points Awarded:

Wallco99

Wallco NBA Chase 110
    2015-16 System to Date: 19-0A(fin. series)
    SystemlProfit/Loss: +19.00 unitsA(fin. series)

v1 Plays
    (A) 14-6
    (B) 4-1

(C) 0-1
    (D) 1-0

There are no system plays for (11/26/15):

#20 Resumes (B) on 11/28/15

Points Awarded:

Kev the Brit gave Wallco99 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Wallco99

Happy Thanksgiving!!!

First 123456 ... Last