Betpoints: 3643

Championship Game 1/8/2024

Offense wins Games

Defense wins Championships

thoughts?

RM Logic
    RM Logic's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7301

Take the Cheaters. Washington has not played any team with a good defense.

JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47539

Washington +4.5 and ML for me

mjsuax13
    mjsuax13's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 882

A great game. I will be there live in person with my 75 year old dad. Will post pictures.
    Points Awarded:

JAKEPEAVY21 gave mjsuax13 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Da Manster! gave mjsuax13 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 3 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: JAKEPEAVY21, Da Manster!, and swordsandtequila

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

It will be a replay of last year. Michigan will run them over and most people will go to bed at half time. Washington very lucky to be here.

JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47539

Quote Originally Posted by mjsuax13 View Post
    A great game. I will be there live in person with my 75 year old dad. Will post pictures.
    Tremendous, hopefully it will be an instant classic!

Seattle Slew
    Seattle Slew's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9462

Michigan all the way. Just like Ohio State last year, Alabama will be sick Monday night knowing they had Michigan beat.

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4190

Quote Originally Posted by mjsuax13 View Post

WTF mjrules - not sucks. Do they just fly you around to every stadium all week long?

mjsuax13
    mjsuax13's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 882

Quote Originally Posted by hehfest View Post
    WTF mjrules - not sucks. Do they just fly you around to every stadium all week long?
    LOL. I fly myself pal. I’ll be 25 yard line, behind Michigan bench, 3rd row. Let’s go!

Seattle Slew

Line climbing to 5.5 and -215 for Michigan.

johnnyvegas13
    johnnyvegas13's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 184

Quote Originally Posted by Seattle Slew View Post
    Line climbing to 5.5 and -215 for Michigan.
    look to get it live in the first half

gotta b a better price at some point

POTVINSUX
    POTVINSUX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 602

Michigan will get more stops en route to their first title since 97'.

sandman0713
    sandman0713's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 679

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    It will be a replay of last year. Michigan will run them over and most people will go to bed at half time. Washington very lucky to be here.
    i hope not. last year really was a mismatch. washington has a huge o-line tho with a legit qb and great skill players. they should be able to score and make it a great game imo. anyways...gl all and have a blessed year.

asiagambler
    asiagambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30468

Should be Michigan easy but if anyone can screw it up it's Harbaugh

Da Manster!
    Da Manster!'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2798

Michigan (-5.5) for me. This is Harbaugh's "fuk you" to the NCAA cheating and sign stealing scandal. This also puts him in the driver's seat to basically get any job he wants in the country. either collegiate (signing that 10 year $125 million contract extension) or going back to the NFL and cherry picking whatever job or team he wants. He will have his boys ready to play and go full throttle this game. Washington has several key starters that are injured and might not play (or if they do they won't be 100%). I think the Wolverines will be able to go old school with their ground and pound game, control and keep the clock running, move the chains, etc. and limit Pennix and the explosive Huskies offensive possessions by keeping them on the sidelines. I think the Wolverines will methodically wear them down as the game goes on. Also, Michigan is one of those teams that doesn't beat itself with turnovers and stupid penalties. they are well coached and very discipline. I see a 31 - 20 type of game.

Seattle Slew

Quote Originally Posted by Da Manster! View Post
    Michigan (-5.5) for me. This is Harbaugh's "fuk you" to the NCAA cheating and sign stealing scandal. This also puts him in the driver's seat to basically get any job he wants in the country. either collegiate (signing that 10 year $125 million contract extension) or going back to the NFL and cherry picking whatever job or team he wants. He will have his boys ready to play and go full throttle this game. Washington has several key starters that are injured and might not play (or if they do they won't be 100%). I think the Wolverines will be able to go old school with their ground and pound game, control and keep the clock running, move the chains, etc. and limit Pennix and the explosive Huskies offensive possessions by keeping them on the sidelines. I think the Wolverines will methodically wear them down as the game goes on. Also, Michigan is one of those teams that doesn't beat itself with turnovers and stupid penalties. they are well coached and very discipline. I see a 31 - 20 type of game.
    I see it the same way. I think Harbaugh quits shortly after this game instead of dragging it out. He's going back to the NFL. If not this season, his price will go up if he sits a year.

If JJ McCarthy has a big game and they win, he should turn pro. He'll only be a 2nd or 3rd rounder, but will get picked by a good team and can sit a year or two. Why would he come back to listen to cheating taunts and have all the opponents next year gunning for him, and likely with no Harbaugh. Kiss the hot girlfriend and walk away.

budwiser
    budwiser's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1040

someone reported they asked residents of Washington if they care about this game and half said no. opposite in michigan very involved. i expect more support for michigan

i rarely see as much coaching effort in college as i saw for michigan v bama. i expect that same effort from Harbaugh here so he can swipe clean when he heads out

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO

My Final Score Prediction: Michigan 34 over Washington 16

I thought about 35-14 or 35-17 too.

Seattle Slew

Michigan needs to play this first drive on defense like it's the last drive of the game. Have to stop Washington momentum.

budwiser
    budwiser's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1040

michigan defense was the difference

Harbaugh is gone

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Quote Originally Posted by hehfest View Post
    My Final Score Prediction: Michigan 34 over Washington 16

I thought about 35-14 or 35-17 too.
    That was close. Nice call!

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO

That was close. Nice call!
    Thanks Pavy. 3 points off on Wsh. I had 2 margins of victory bets and won the one. In fact, only bet I lost was one of the margin of victory bets. Hit on -4, -10.5, margin, under 55, wash under 23.5 points. I didn't see anything for exact amount of points scored with the 2 books I'm at for either team or else I probably would've did 34 and 16 each.

BTW- This was a completely new theory for me capping the title game and how I did it. I only risked a total of 1,800.00 on this game because of that. Plus, wanted to keep my roll for NFL playoffs.

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO

Anyway to find out if/what the odds were for Mich to score exactly 34 points? Gosh, I probably don't want to know it would piss me off.

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO

LET'S GET IT!

[IMG]um1[/IMG]