JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR Aristocracy

Quote Originally Posted by Allure View Post
    Please Tony, hang it up. It's just painful to watch him get crushed.
    No please. Just keep fading and win cash.. I love win bums stay in the UFC past their primes. That's how you win money!

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR Posting Legend

the cards that look great often don't turn out that way. i've seen fight nights ten times better than this

Allure
    Allure's Avatar SBR Hall of Famer

After seeing Khamzat and Nate today it's clear Khamzat missing weight was orchestrated by the UFC.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: kingdom

JIBBBY

After seeing Khamzat and Nate today it's clear Khamzat missing weight was orchestrated by the UFC.
    That could be true. Something was very fishy going on with this event.

Thrilla
    Goater a Legend
    Thrilla's Avatar SBR Posting Legend

Quote Originally Posted by kingdom View Post
    Ferguson looked like he took a dive. much like cowboy did against connor. i have never seen tony fight so soft.
    Difference is that this shit was rigged among the two. Could see it right away. Consecutive openings to crack eachother's head but both were holding back. Just a bunch of pussy ass leg kicks and a gentlemans be my guest submission is what we got.

Absolute worst fight of the year this. Gonna rewatch Kimbo vs Dada5000 and wash this shit from my eyes.

JIBBBY

Quote Originally Posted by Thrilla View Post
    Difference is that this shit was rigged among the two. Could see it right away. Consecutive openings to crack eachother's head but both were holding back. Just a bunch of pussy ass leg kicks and a gentlemans be my guest submission is what we got.

Absolute worst fight of the year this. Gonna rewatch Kimbo vs Dada5000 and wash this shit from my eyes.
    Somebody lost money with this event and bet the wrong way. Whaaaaa.. Cry me a river sweet heart.

Allure
    Allure's Avatar SBR Hall of Famer

Wouldn't say Tony's leg kicks were 'pussy' kicks. Nate's legs are both completely dead and Tony's leg was bleeding right from the get go.

But seeing these two at 37 makes you respect guys like Glover and Jan even more.

Thrilla
    Goater a Legend

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Somebody lost money with this event and bet the wrong way. Whaaaaa.. Cry me a river sweet heart.

WTF did I bet then fool? I can not win money and get mad at the same time for a weakass shitshow of a fight? lol Can't believe you wasted time on that gif now. Embarrassing lol

JIBBBY

Wouldn't say Tony's leg kicks were 'pussy' kicks. Nate's legs are both completely dead and Tony's leg was bleeding right from the get go.

But seeing these two at 37 makes you respect guys like Glover and Jan even more.
    Nate was hurting. Gotta keep those shin bones dense in this sport or else.. You can check low kicks all day long but still suffer.

Demonata
    Demonata's Avatar BARRELED IN @ SBR!

No please. Just keep fading and win cash.. I love win bums stay in the UFC past their primes. That's how you win money!
    Like smilin Sam alvey lmfao

Brandt Moat
    Brandt Moat's Avatar SBR Wise Guy

Libtard crying? That's something NEW!!

Racist anti Asian judges no other explanation. + maybe add anti communism there too

Demonata
    Demonata's Avatar BARRELED IN @ SBR!

Quote Originally Posted by Brandt Moat View Post
    Libtards do love to cry and be offended by everything

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar SBR Posting Legend

Quote Originally Posted by Fred The Hammer View Post
    Tony is so fkn washed up. He would've walked thru Nate 3-4 years ago and not thought twice. Tonight he was ducking everything like Nate was throwing bombs
    Tonys always been overrated. i pointed this out years ago and this board had a meltdown. He hasnt lost much but he is fighting better guys now and when he beat a top guy there was always shady shit that came with it like a late punch or an eyepoke. He is still fun to watch but this Khabib nonsense is just that nonsense. he would have gotten killed if that fight ever happen. Dont know about anyone else but i thought Nate looked 70 years old
    Last edited by Thor4140; 09-11-22 at 12:16 PM.

209 Life
    Off to BMR. Deuces
    209 Life's Avatar SBR MVP

Stop ducking me Brandt. Put your fukkin mouth on the curb

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar SBR Posting Legend

Chimaev straight up pulled a scumbag an nobody noticed it and Rogan and DC sad nothing. Holland went to tap him to start the fight and the penetrate suckered him and and went straight for the takedown. Holland got punked. it is his fault but that is a bullshit pussy move by Chimaev

RussianMike
    RussianMike's Avatar SBR Sharp

Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post
    Tonys always been overrated. i pointed this out years ago and this board had a meltdown. He hasnt lost much but he is fighting better guys now and when he beat a top guy there was always shady shit that came with it like a late punch or an eyepoke. He is still fun to watch but this Khabib nonsense is just that nonsense. he would have gotten killed if that fight ever happen. Dont know about anyone else but i thought Nate looked 70 years old
    No, Diaz just looked old because there was something wrong with Ferguson, he was maybe hurt, definitely out of shape, and more likely that shit may have just been rigged to give him a payday and send Diaz out a winner. Tony looked happier than a punk in a peter patch just to be there. Never seen him fight like that, and before you say old, remember, he looked damn good and not old at all in the Chandler fight before getting caught. Never seen so many overhead rights thrown like that from Tony. Just wild and giving Diaz his back every time. Which he never even considered taking for the quick finish, thats why I think fix may have been in. Seemed they were just there to get paid.

RussianMike

That didn't look like a fight between two guys that wanted to fight. Something way off. Don't chalk it up to age, because Ferguson looked crisp and not at all old or washed up against Chandler just a few months ago.

RussianMike

Quote Originally Posted by kingdom View Post
    Ferguson looked like he took a dive. much like cowboy did against connor. i have never seen tony fight so soft.
    You mean Eddie Alvarez against Connor

Brandt Moat

Pointed it out to my son. Hope someone kills his fookn azz in the ring. Fook that towel headed sand coon!!

Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post
    Chimaev straight up pulled a scumbag an nobody noticed it and Rogan and DC sad nothing. Holland went to tap him to start the fight and the penetrate suckered him and and went straight for the takedown. Holland got punked. it is his fault but that is a bullshit pussy move by Chimaev

Thrilla
    Goater a Legend

Quote Originally Posted by Brandt Moat View Post
    Tard? Is your purpose around here to pick a fight with everyone? Is it my turn now? There will be no end if it is. Just sayin

Thrilla
    Goater a Legend

Quote Originally Posted by hankcream View Post
    What a screw job, the Leach clearly won that fight
    Both Rod and Leach fought to not lose. Point bitch fighting. I still would have gave that to the Leach..
    Racist anti Asian judges no other explanation. + maybe add anti communism there too

Brandt Moat

Not at all! Calm down Cupcake. Bustin balls. You know what that is? It's you, it's me, it's him it's who the fook ever gets it. It's bustin balls. If your a Chach you start an arguement. Getn to worked up here Chach Cake... See Bustin Balls ayyyyyy Fa geta bout it

Tard? Is your purpose around here to pick a fight with everyone? Is it my turn now? There will be no end if it is. Just sayin

First 123