agendaman
    agendaman's Avatar SBR MVP

ufc 277-juliana pena vs. amanda nunes

i see the early line has nunes at -300.right now i just cannot get a handle on this fight.anybody got a lean re the rematch.

Brandt Moat
    Brandt Moat's Avatar SBR Wise Guy

I called the upset. I pointed out Nunes' big fat azz when she came out and hugged her donut bumping friend after her defeat. Amanda cancelled the 1st bout saying covid issues. Lying out her azz. She was a tub of shyt. I made $0.0 on the fight. I had lost a good amount on Maverick earlier on the card. Took a few more hits and decided to cut myself off. A small $100 still should have taken place. But, sometimes ya just don't feel lucky. Gun to the head! This time around Nunes over powers Pena. Love women beating chicks that think their men!! Go Pena!GL

hankcream
    hankcream's Avatar SBR MVP

Don’t waste your time or money trying to bet women’s MMA. Nunes was supposed to be the greatest female fighter ever but she looked like she was a total amateur in their first fight. There are way too many variables in women’s MMA and the judges don’t even know how to score these fights

Brandt Moat
    Brandt Moat's Avatar SBR Wise Guy

After the Maverick fight, I only put them (Women fighters) on a low risk high reward parlay! The variables Hank speaks of: Pucies bleeding, in a kkunt mood, some think they are a man, they just don't come to the cage ready to fight! Most of the time the fights are crap. Most all of them struggle with range. They are jabbing, bobbing and making stupid noises and they are no shyt 5 feet from their opponent. Like they are looking for a reaction for another fant or some dumb fook thought. Tread lightly on them is my advice. If you know women-you can't rely on them!