Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3780

Jessica Eye +240

read this and look into it

i feel she will come out victorious tomorrow. she is loose and stronger than she has been in the last 3 years. been through so much, training back home in Ohio, but returning to Vegas with a new attitude. She can take a hit better now (have to read article) -- and Barber is a by-decision winner, it's been 3 years since Barber knocked a girl out. (tko only).. 4 years since she won by submission. Eye is the more experienced. She has to win to stay in UFC. What a story this is. I don't know if she will still be +240 tomorrow before the fight.

Jessica might get the benefit-of-the-doubt, as she has been told it's over if she doesn't win, but she puts up a strong fight that is not entirely obvious who won, the split could go her way out of respect.. she has been on many cards for the UFC over the years. Fight-wise I think she knows it's the points that matter and her jab will be effective.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/oth...her/ar-AAYDQGC
    Last edited by Snowball; 07-01-22 at 02:32 PM.

Brandt Moat
    Brandt Moat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2878

She is from my area. My nephews buddy tagged her. Wouldn't give details. She is "NOT" that skilled! She throws a 1-2. Then she gets creative and throws a 1-2. When she is behind and trying to get back in the fight, she throws a 1-2. Not saying a 1-2 won't win this one. Just expect a 1-2. She seems cool. GL

JC2008
    JC2008's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2519

Not buying the parasite excuse...

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3780

Quote Originally Posted by Brandt Moat View Post
    She is from my area. My nephews buddy tagged her. Wouldn't give details. She is "NOT" that skilled! She throws a 1-2. Then she gets creative and throws a 1-2. When she is behind and trying to get back in the fight, she throws a 1-2. Not saying a 1-2 won't win this one. Just expect a 1-2. She seems cool. GL
    I'm not surprised after seeing this...she launched an OnlyFans account.
    https://t.co/W9RWWxrwFe

anyway, we'll see what happens... not adding.
    about 3% bankroll for 7.2% bankroll potential profit.

hankcream
    hankcream's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5458

I vowed never to bet womens MMA ever again, but if I was betting this fight I would be taking Maycee Barber- the UFC has been trying to make her a star for years & Eye can’t finish anybody. If it goes to a decision I know what’s going to happen.

Allure
    Allure's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15121

Never watched Eye before and now I know why. Garbage.