1. #1
    LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-27-06
    Posts: 90,963
    Betpoints: 5179

    MLB - Saturday, 5/21/16

    6 MLB Plays Saturday

    Blue Jays / Twins OVER 9.5 +105 (Heritage)
    Braves / Phillies UNDER 8.5 -110 (Heritage)
    Diamondbacks +126 (5 Dimes)
    Yankees -124 (Heritage)
    Yankees / Athletics UNDER 7.5 -110 (Heritage)
    Dodgers / Padres OVER 7.5 +100 (Heritage)


    YTD: 129-121-6, +16.63

  2. #2
    dogman
    dogman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-28-05
    Posts: 506
    Betpoints: 10911

    LT, it's a close call with Bookmaker offering 9-120 on the Toronto game. The 9 is worth around 24 cents. I went with BM but either way it's close. GL today.

  3. #3
    Yazworm91
    Live betting is the Devil
    Yazworm91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 03-01-13
    Posts: 2,397
    Betpoints: 1353

    Lt what do you have on the Colorado game today in your model? Chatwood has pitched decent on the road.

  4. #4
    LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-27-06
    Posts: 90,963
    Betpoints: 5179

    Quote Originally Posted by dogman View Post
    LT, it's a close call with Bookmaker offering 9-120 on the Toronto game. The 9 is worth around 24 cents. I went with BM but either way it's close. GL today.
    Yes I know, both lines were available at time i bet. I rate 9 -120 and 9.5 +105 virtually equal, and in cases like that I usually go for the less juice.

  5. #5
    LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-27-06
    Posts: 90,963
    Betpoints: 5179

    Quote Originally Posted by Yazworm91 View Post
    Lt what do you have on the Colorado game today in your model? Chatwood has pitched decent on the road.
    I am relatively close to actual Colorado line, Pirates 55% (-122)

  6. #6
    BKLYN921
    BKLYN921's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 05-14-16
    Posts: 166
    Betpoints: 573

    Good Luck LT! Would love to see you on Rockies and Chatwood. Strong lean for me and probably a play.

  7. #7
    funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!
    funnyb25's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-09-09
    Posts: 39,625
    Betpoints: 24152

    So then i would imagine you would like Phils Under 8 +105?

  8. #8
    Yazworm91
    Live betting is the Devil
    Yazworm91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 03-01-13
    Posts: 2,397
    Betpoints: 1353

    Quote Originally Posted by BKLYN921 View Post
    Good Luck LT! Would love to see you on Rockies and Chatwood. Strong lean for me and probably a play.
    Yea I like the Rox as well but missed them at +128. Line is down to +120.

  9. #9
    LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-27-06
    Posts: 90,963
    Betpoints: 5179

    Quote Originally Posted by funnyb25 View Post
    So then i would imagine you would like Phils Under 8 +105?
    No, prefer 8.5 -110. That is roughly 8 +110

  10. #10
    LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-27-06
    Posts: 90,963
    Betpoints: 5179

    60%ers:

    Toronto 61% (-156)
    Mets 70% (-233)
    Seattle 64% (-178)
    Miami 61% (-156)
    Houston 63% (-170)
    Cubs 65% (-186)
    Dodgers 62% (-163)

  11. #11
    funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!
    funnyb25's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-09-09
    Posts: 39,625
    Betpoints: 24152

    Quote Originally Posted by LT Profits View Post
    No, prefer 8.5 -110. That is roughly 8 +110
    thats funny...cuz the 8 is now -110.. under getting pumped

  12. #12
    italianbandit
    italianbandit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 05-17-11
    Posts: 2,622
    Betpoints: 2767

    Good job LT, last I checked you were in the red and I said to myself that won't last long.

    You're baseball action is better than most mutual funds.

  13. #13
    stackz125
    stackz125's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-03-16
    Posts: 6,098
    Betpoints: 568

    I got a feeling about Washington taking this game.
    Thoughts?
    Thanks

  14. #14
    Slanina
    Slanina's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-21-09
    Posts: 3,828
    Betpoints: 5895

    5/21/15

    ytd: 145-137-7, +23.12

  15. #15
    dirtycash66
    dirtycash66's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-13-12
    Posts: 2,958
    Betpoints: 18610

    Quote Originally Posted by Slanina View Post
    5/21/15

    ytd: 145-137-7, +23.12
    Well I guess he's not too far behind

  16. #16
    LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-27-06
    Posts: 90,963
    Betpoints: 5179

    2 MLB Additions

    8 MLB Plays Saturday

    Blue Jays / Twins OVER 9.5 +105 (Heritage)
    Braves / Phillies UNDER 8.5 -110 (Heritage)
    Diamondbacks +126 (5 Dimes)
    Yankees -124 (Heritage)
    Yankees / Athletics UNDER 7.5 -110 (Heritage)
    Indians +130 (DSI)
    Indians / Red Sox OVER 9.5 -115 (Bookmaker)

    Dodgers / Padres OVER 7.5 +100 (Heritage)

  17. #17
    POOLSIDE
    POOLSIDE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-06-14
    Posts: 2,839
    Betpoints: 586

    Quote Originally Posted by LT Profits View Post
    8 MLB Plays Saturday

    Blue Jays / Twins OVER 9.5 +105 (Heritage)
    Braves / Phillies UNDER 8.5 -110 (Heritage)
    Diamondbacks +126 (5 Dimes)
    Yankees -124 (Heritage)
    Yankees / Athletics UNDER 7.5 -110 (Heritage)
    Indians +130 (DSI)
    Indians / Red Sox OVER 9.5 -115 (Bookmaker)

    Dodgers / Padres OVER 7.5 +100 (Heritage)
    Indians are +131 at heritage

  18. #18
    stackz125
    stackz125's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-03-16
    Posts: 6,098
    Betpoints: 568

    I like Indians too.
    They playing good ball.
    Kelly's a bum, should get smacked around

  19. #19
    LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-27-06
    Posts: 90,963
    Betpoints: 5179

    2 More MLB Additions

    10 MLB Plays Saturday

    Blue Jays / Twins OVER 9.5 +105 (Heritage)
    Braves / Phillies UNDER 8.5 -110 (Heritage)
    Diamondbacks +126 (5 Dimes)
    Diamondbacks / Cardinals UNDER 7.5 +100 (Heritage)
    Yankees -124 (Heritage)
    Yankees / Athletics UNDER 7.5 -110 (Heritage)
    Indians +130 (DSI)
    Indians / Red Sox OVER 9.5 -115 (Bookmaker)
    Marlins -0.5 -110 (5 innings) (Heritage)
    Dodgers / Padres OVER 7.5 +100 (Heritage)

  20. #20
    BKLYN921
    BKLYN921's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 05-14-16
    Posts: 166
    Betpoints: 573

    Big Card! Keep rolling.

  21. #21
    funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!
    funnyb25's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-09-09
    Posts: 39,625
    Betpoints: 24152

    funny way to lose Cards under... 2 run shot in the top 9th..

  22. #22
    funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!
    funnyb25's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-09-09
    Posts: 39,625
    Betpoints: 24152

    funny way to win the over in indians.... 2 out homer in the top 9th...simple..

  23. #23
    LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-27-06
    Posts: 90,963
    Betpoints: 5179

    Quote Originally Posted by funnyb25 View Post
    funny way to lose Cards under... 2 run shot in the top 9th..
    Quote Originally Posted by funnyb25 View Post
    funny way to win the over in indians.... 2 out homer in the top 9th...simple..
    There you go, it all balanced out!

    Speaking of balancing out, 4-4 and exactly even in day games.

  24. #24
    funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!
    funnyb25's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-09-09
    Posts: 39,625
    Betpoints: 24152

    Quote Originally Posted by LT Profits View Post
    There you go, it all balanced out!

    Speaking of balancing out, 4-4 and exactly even in day games.
    i keep it real bud...i call out the fluke losses along with the winners...GOAL BLuES 1-0...lets get this OVER 5

  25. #25
    funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!
    funnyb25's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-09-09
    Posts: 39,625
    Betpoints: 24152

    Goallllllllllllllll 2-0

Top