tommy.robredo
    tommy.robredo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 144

Peter Lord: Pathological Liar

This message has been authored collaboratively by both John and I:

Surprise, surprise, surprise: the man who promised incessantly, along with Graeme White, to not "abandon" us has run off, without updating us in a year.

Peter Lord is a pathological liar and an inveterate psychopath. Psychopathy is a gross indifference to the interests, resources, feelings and livelihoods of others. Peter demonstrates the qualities of psychopathy by deliberately using and manipulating others to fund his self-entitlement and grandiose delusions of business acumen:
    • He gets $600,000+ from the Australian governments for an equine school through The International Equine Group that he doesn't even enrol any students in for about a year. Another $600,000+ mostly comes from private investors. He's automatically wasted a pile of taxpayer and investor money.
    • He rips off Andrea and others with interests in Biocel Australia/NZ. Even gets them to invest in his non-existent school.
    • Canbet was going bankrupt, they refuse to process withdrawals, claiming they can't, and then ask people for MORE deposited money via a bonus that was so ridiculously "generous" that no other "huge" books like Bet365, William Hill and others would offer it in a million years with a billion stringent conditions. AT LEAST $1.2 million down the drain, not including those who didn't complain or can't speak up using the English language (Asians, Eastern Europeans and others).
    • Results International fails. What sort of results does this man have, other than INCESSANTLY losing others' money?

It doesn't matter. Lord's wife's Facebook "friends" have been feeding us information for weeks, as have some members of his local surf club and the club where he coached (the great sport of) rugby league. We lifted the lists and URL's before they deleted their profiles again. Many people who know the couple really despise Peter. Being involved in horsing and other communities, which tend to be tight-knit, they have to reserve and restrain their disdain. We've learnt more about Lord's wider personality, his desperate attempts to present the veneer of a "wealthy man", his shameless self-promotion to, say, parents of his son's league teams (which he seems to have coached multiple times) and a host of other narcissistic traits. One parent said, "He never took an opportunity not to brag about something he had done or was going to do."

John and I are looking for outside assistance in drawing up the names of every Federal, State and Territory politician in Australia, plus every UK politician. We will email them all with our story and the impact Peter's abandonment had on us, having already lost our money. It will be 1500 odd people. We need reform to prevent this from happening to anyone else.

We will not take this insult, tantamount to spitting in the faces of EVERY Canbet customer for every dollar/Euro/pound/rupee they have lost, idly. We will get justice.
    Last edited by tommy.robredo; 03-03-15 at 03:03 AM.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 3 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: lcasey, simply, and mojobullfrog

simply
    Update your status
    simply's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1411

Good job, Tommy. If I can help somehow, just say. Lord is professional liar, I already said that a couple of times here. I still wondering how is possible that he is not in jail already.

mojobullfrog
    mojobullfrog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 870

So, since Peter Lord is no longer officially a director of Canbet, I think it's time to quote the Board of Directors (via their front man, one P. Lord) from 12 February 2014, just to illustrate how genuine his concern for all those who lost their entire account balances, actually was:

"... the Directors over the last week have taken the steps to engage and work with a business asset agent to liquidate assets from within Canbet and its associated companies to recoup the funds to pay you and other clients. We wish to stress at this point in time that the directors of Canbet are doing everything possible to ensure that you are paid."

"Finally, we wish to acknowledge that this experience has caused a lot of angst and anger amongst the Canbet customers. This has not been deliberate in any shape or form and we look forward to reaching a satisfactory outcome."

"In summary, we reiterate that we have not abandoned Canbet or its clients and are working towards the objective of full payout of legitimate claims."

Ah, such a pillar of the local community is Peter Lord! He might have coached under-aged rugby league teams and helped out at the local surf life saving club, but that obviously has absolutely no bearing on his ability, nor desire, to take responsibility for continually frittering away other people's hard-earned money.

tommy.robredo

lcasey, John already asked you but please make sure you alert us to which URL's you created via email. kmy1 and simply, please follow the instructions below:

Guys, Girls and Desperate Legal Representatives of Peter "Haha Got Your Money" Lord and Graeme "I had an apartment at Docklands then went into hiding!" White,

Google 'peterlordofcanbet wordpress' and 'peterlordofcanbet blogspot'. Very important to get 'of' in between the first part.

John and I give you permission to copy and paste that information to make your own blogs, but be sure to change the words. We don't want regurgitated information all the time, it doesn't help. Just ALWAYS be sure to link back (at the bottom) with the URL of the blog of ours that you took it from.

We'll be adding more information (and photos of Peter) there over time.
    Last edited by tommy.robredo; 03-04-15 at 06:25 PM.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: simply

lcasey
    lcasey's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2238

hallo Tommy, I am not familiar with setting up blogs and bar this one and a close knit facebook account .I do not subscribe to any social media.Out of my own interest are you based in UK 0r Australia,thanks liam

mojobullfrog

GuybrushT - where are you?

GuybrushT, if you still follow this thread, can you please let us know? If you no longer wish to post publicly can you please send me a private message? There are a few things I'd like to discuss with you. Thanks.

tommy.robredo

Quote Originally Posted by lcasey View Post
    hallo Tommy, I am not familiar with setting up blogs and bar this one and a close knit facebook account .I do not subscribe to any social media.Out of my own interest are you based in UK 0r Australia,thanks liam
    That's fine but Wordpress and Blogspot are self-explanatory. There's no chance of the average customer getting their money back if they're not willing to invest a couple of hours learning something. Check out the websites and you'll see.

I want to help you get your money back. But you need to help yourself and us.

tommy.robredo

Meeting with a NSW State Politician Over Peter Lord and TIEG

Thanks to John for helping to arrange this, but I also take a minimum of some of the credit.

Next weekend we are meeting a NSW state MP informally to discuss our concerns with Peter Lord's TIEG grant and how it relates to a pattern of unscrupulous behaviour vis-á-vis Canbet and other businesses where way too much money has been lost or frittered away.

We're doing this informally and off the record. We know some of the staffers at NSW Parliament and both emailed the MP and arranged for a couple of people we knew to speak to him about it at the same time.

We don't expect miracles, but clearly the evidence shows that NSW and the Cth wasted huge money on Lord's hare-brained idea. He should be blacklisted from receiving any government business support ever again.

The road seems long sometimes, but it's a further step to get what is ours back and to expose the businesses Peter is trying to prop up everywhere, despite a litany of failures he attempts to obscure and hide from prospective clients and others. We must protect others. It's not just about us.

tommy.robredo

The Phantom of the Canbet Opera, Peter Lord

By the way, here's our mate Peter Lord =) = )

Well, I thought that would work but it didn't! Anyway we'll load the photos online and get them here on the forum soon enough.
    Last edited by tommy.robredo; 03-06-15 at 12:54 AM.

mojobullfrog

Nice work. Anything that helps put a wedge between Lord and his efforts to rip more people off, has to be a good thing. I look forward to hearing how it goes.

paybk99
    paybk99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 720

Guys keep the pressure on Peter. At least we shud try to stop every business he starts. After all he is a cheater.

paybk99
    paybk99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 720

Let me know how i can contribute. I am in INDIA though.

JohnJohnToTheMax
    JohnJohnToTheMax's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

Guys,

I've had a hiatus from this forum. Upon returning to post, I'm half-glad I did.

I read that a lot of people on this forum are being extremely passive and expecting others to get their money while they do very little or nothing. It's unacceptable and lazy. We work as a team and we don't leech off others. It's that simple.

We were ripped off and it's sad. But some of you seriously need to grow some balls and get moving to help get a result. Stop depending on others and start contributing to the cause.

If you're not willing to knuckle down and spend the time learning to do some new things, stop complaining about Canbet and do something else with your lives.

The reason why Peter Lord has gotten away scot-free is because so many of you have done nothing but post on a forum. You haven't made calls, investigated... Just relied on others.

paybk99, your offer is refreshing and proactive, exactly the sort of attitude we need. Please follow Tommy's instructions and start doing blogs. We'll provide you with photos of Peter should you need them. Be sure to caption them so they appear in Google searches.

James Mallett and GuybrushT seriously need to start acting. If they had person issues recently, I am sympathetic, but the inactivity means they need to pass those contact lists to people working to get a result. Anything less sabotages both them and our entire community of duped customers.

John

JohnJohnToTheMax

I'm away for the rest of the weekend and Monday for a bachelor's party and a trip with friends.

When I return, I hope to see a better, more proactive response from those dragging their feet.

We will expose the truth of Peter's disastrous business career to a huge audience, to prevent him misleading others as to to his "business consultant prowess". But we aren't going to help ex-customers who want to be freeloaders and not helpers.

John

mart sinc
    mart sinc's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 354

Just a quick post, john where the hell were you 18 months ago when this canbet saga first started unraveling? I don't remember seeing any posts back then. I think you are a bit late to be jumping on the band wagon. You have really pissed me and probly many others off for saying we have not been doing anything. Back then we tried everything to try and get our money back no more than Shari who was an absolute gem and did everything in her power to help us. So before you post anymore shitty comments go back to the beginning of the thread and read what people have done before you judge us, thanks
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: lcasey

JohnJohnToTheMax

Quote Originally Posted by mart sinc View Post
    Just a quick post, john where the hell were you 18 months ago when this canbet saga first started unraveling? I don't remember seeing any posts back then. I think you are a bit late to be jumping on the band wagon. You have really pissed me and probly many others off for saying we have not been doing anything. Back then we tried everything to try and get our money back no more than Shari who was an absolute gem and did everything in her power to help us. So before you post anymore shitty comments go back to the beginning of the thread and read what people have done before you judge us, thanks
    I'm going to keep this as short as I can as I'm still away and have to get ready for a wedding.

mart sinc, kindly read what I actually said. I didn't claim all people. Don't hysterically misconstrue what I wrote.

I never made any aspersions about Shari and have had recent correspondence with her. So just read what I wrote and don't fabricate that I'm ungrateful to her. Far from the case and a big lie on your part.

Seems you are very sensitive, as I clearly said "a lot of" and "some of you". Completely different from what you're implying and soiling yourself over.

We didn't jump late on the bandwagon at all. Many in my smaller group have done Law at uni. We knew how ridiculously slow ASIC and others would be, if they even acted at all, which they haven't.

How many letters did you get threatening you from Peter Lord's lawyer? In two days he felt vulnerable enough to hire Mark McDonald to try and intimidate us.

Please enlighten the forum on what you have done. Whom did you call and get answers from? How many ex-employees of Peter have you called? How many of his associates?

How many politicians have you engaged with or tried to engage with on the matter?

How many non-Canbet customers have you spoken to who were also duped by Lord?

If you're pissed off by me, mart sinc, you're clearly not pissed off enough to go after Lord and White.

Suspend your overt sensitivity and start chasing up more leads. I'm not going to mollycoddle you and pat you on the head for what you did a year ago.

Focus on Lord and White, not crying over my words.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: lcasey

JohnJohnToTheMax

Moreover, mart sinc, of all the messages you could reply to, including info on Lord's lawyer, Biocel, TIEG, government money, Results Int and everything else, mostly posted by Tommy, you reply to the one that "hurts your feelings".

Wow, you're really interested in getting your money back if that's the only part you reply to!

mojobullfrog

The North American Connection

So for those of you who regularly checkout the forum posts, you'll already know that Peter and Graeme went on an online SEO blitz (that's Search Engine Optimisation for the non-web geeks) about 7-8 months ago. Through the use of contrived web content on blogs and social media accounts, their aim has obviously been to water-down all the bad publicity generated by the Canbet disaster. So, if you type in "Peter Lord Canbet" or "Graeme White Canbet", there are now links to a vast array of trivial pages that basically paint both Peter and Graeme as being fine, upstanding business citizens with a heart of gold. Now ask yourself, how many people who really are unscrupulous, actually resort to such methods? Certainly none that I know of.

Anyway, the main reason for this post was to showcase the kinds of people Peter and Graeme do business with. In this case, the guy they used for their SEO job. Simply click the author's link "pzmediainc" from the following powder-puff piece on Peter Lord, to get his contact details:

https://storify.com/pzmediainc/peter-lord-of-canbet-marks-twenty-years-in-consult

His name is Jeff Nourse and over the past decade or more, he's been a very busy guy within the day spa industry - initially in the USA and now in Canada. Together with his partner Louise Talbot, he attracted a great deal of media attention a few years ago for allegedly scamming customers of huge sums of money. You can read about them here (these are just a few of the websites that mention their rather shady business history):

http://www.katu.com/news/specialreports/69407162.html

http://laragardner.com/2010/04/14/pure-med-spa-brite-smile-crooks-all/

http://www.topix.com/forum/chicago/TB723RGTRPBFI9N3C

http://louiseproulxscam.blogspot.com.au/2013/06/louise-proulx-is-scam.html

And here's just a couple of Jeff's PR pages (look familiar?):

https://newyoumedspa.wordpress.com/category/spa/page/2/

https://jeffnourse1.wordpress.com/

Plus the company's FB page:

https://www.facebook.com/newyouspas?pnref=lhc

Ok, so none of this necessarily proves any wrong-doing by Peter or Graeme. However, if they are such cleanskins who have simply encountered a bit of bad luck with "technical issues" as was supposedly the case with Canbet, then what the hell were they thinking by using Jeff Nourse for their spin-doctoring requirements? At the very least, it seems an incredibly stupid association to pursue when a potential re-opening of the ASIC investigation is always hanging over their heads.

mojobullfrog

Linked In Profile

For someone who is supposedly an incredible business consultant, it makes you wonder why Peter Lord is using a company he departed ways with years ago as his current employer on his active LinkedIn profile:

https://www.linkedin.com/profile/vie...cmpt%3Aprimary

A current director of Crescent Capital Partners told me that Peter was on the sales team and left some time ago (many years) to join a Veterinary company.

There's no mention of his tenures at Canbet, iGas, IAEE, Biocel, or Kaesbrook Consulting Pty Ltd. Interesting since he likes to spruik his capabilities so much in blogs like these:

http://news.scoopasia.com/index.php/...in_consulting/

Since leaving Crescent Capital, Peter Lord of Canbet has returned to consulting. “I set up Kaesbrook Consulting Pty Ltd in 2009, and have worked for numerous organisations in various corporate roles in the preceding years,” Peter Lord of Canbet says. “These roles have varied along the way, but overwhelmingly they have focused on me delivering my business strengths to each organisation.” He has been the Consulting Director to the International Equine Group, an Australian owned company specialising in vocational education and training, pharmaceutical manufacturing and consulting to the international racing, veterinarian and equestrian industries.

Attached Images  
    Last edited by mojobullfrog; 03-15-15 at 11:22 PM.

JohnJohnToTheMax

Superb work, Mojo.

This Jeff Nourse stuff I had seen very, very superficially but never thought to dig deeper. Thought it was just a coincidence. This is really, really, really bad for Peter. Using a service clearly designed for people accused of fraud, desperate to make their own feigned press. Just wow.

Can you make copies of ALL this info, especially the screenshots and send to every person you correspond with via Canbet? We want a billion copies of this as time passes.

The Crescent Capital stuff is just mind-boggling and sad of Peter, to have to pretend he still works there as he's accused of so much and has had so many failures. I spoke to a guy called Peter Scrine at Crescent two months ago. I want to add that he was an extraordinarily decent and polite man. Wasn't defensive when I mentioned what Peter Lord had done, as many people might have been. Very deferential and a credit to the firm. I'm glad he no longer has to work with Lord.

Scrine had no clue about really anything to do with Canbet. Really demonstrates how scared Lord is of anyone knowing. Scrine only knew of Lord's "successes". Selective Peter Lord strikes again.

Lord isn't a fearless man. He is obviously still shitting his pants and covering aspect after aspect up. Karma's a treat, eh?

As for Graeme White, is he even in Melbourne? I have documents showing he had licences or wanted them in the Philippines. I could email every Filipino politician to take a look at him.

If they raided William Hill, which I regard as a clean and respected company, they would surely want to prevent an obvious failure like White from polluting their local market.

JohnJohnToTheMax

Also, online records show Lord's (old or current?) home Newton Park was valued at $2.9 million or something. Insane.

This is the same guy who got $600,000+ from the government to start a failed equine school that never enrolled students!

mojobullfrog

It just goes to show what kind of damage control they've been in since the collapse of Canbet. It's all rather pathetic.

Anyway, this stuff was all accessible online. So apart from John and Tommy, who else actually wants their money back? If so, you should be doing all you can to help. Otherwise, don't expect us to continually do all the work for you. At the very least, start contributing to this thread.

mojobullfrog

Quote Originally Posted by Hareeba! View Post
    Gatto Corporate Solutions Pty Ltd - hmm, an interesting use of the word "solutions"!

CPGagie
    CPGagie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

That's the way, otherwise they'll just keep jumping through legal hoops. I'll settle for half my money, they can have the other half. If 10% of us offered the same, they'd be onto it in a heartbeat.

The money has gone somewhere, it didn't just vanish into thin air. They stalled on withdrawals for ages while still accepting deposits. I reckon those lads will promptly find who has put it where. I certainly wouldn't hold back on any info, and I doubt Lord and White will either.

50% is better than nothing!
    Last edited by CPGagie; 03-17-15 at 12:03 AM.
    Nomination(s):

lcasey

me too, but have said this before.but this can not be pursued by people living in UK.I find the critics of people based in UK as unfounded,i for one[and i dont think i was the only one based here]that harassed the gambling commission long before canbet folded without any help from the GC.They hid their head in the sand over canbet .I also chased up to the the address in west london ,that was a surprise !!.I phoned the Aussie canbet number on numerous occasions and got all the reassuring answers .I dont think the people in Australia believe we done anything this end at all ,but we cant pursue a legal angle based here and hope that anyone based in aussie can do the business for us .Am I asking too much

JohnJohnToTheMax

Quote Originally Posted by lcasey View Post
    me too, but have said this before.but this can not be pursued by people living in UK.I find the critics of people based in UK as unfounded,i for one[and i dont think i was the only one based here]that harassed the gambling commission long before canbet folded without any help from the GC.They hid their head in the sand over canbet .I also chased up to the the address in west london ,that was a surprise !!.I phoned the Aussie canbet number on numerous occasions and got all the reassuring answers .I dont think the people in Australia believe we done anything this end at all ,but we cant pursue a legal angle based here and hope that anyone based in aussie can do the business for us .Am I asking too much
    lcasey, we want you to get your money back. But you pretty much refused to even help on the blogs. You made excuses. You can spend hours on this forum over a year but won't help with blogs, which can be self-taught. I don't understand.

I'm sorry to say but you're a perfect victim for Peter Lord and co. Just because you are from the UK doesn't prevent you from emailing people in Australia, doing blogs and any other ideas you brainstorm.

You're a nice guy but it won't get your money back. You need to do more.

lcasey

so sending emails to all the aussie newspapers,many more than several to the ones in the area he is supposed to now live .sending detailed accounts of my dealings with canbet to the email address that someone[ may have been you,sorry but cant remember who posted ]posted on here .all of which i have not had one reply . posting my experiences about canbet on twitter and other UK bookmaking websites. Getting in touch with Melbourne racecourse just proir to the Cup about one of their feted members,ie peter lord ,and still no reply .I believe that my inability to be able to set up blogs to be cited on here as a refusal to help any ordinary joe to try and get their money back is a bit below the belt

mojobullfrog

The bigger picture

OK guys, we need to focus on the issue at hand here. All those duped by Lord/White will make up their own minds on just how much effort they're prepared to put in to try and achieve a positive outcome. As for myself, a positive outcome simply means preventing these cowboys from continuing to have their wealthy lifestyles propped up by other people's money. If this means the law finally catches up with them, or everyone gets their money back - then that's just a bonus. But please don't assume you've exhausted all possible avenues of investigation. There's always more to do. I know everyone's busy, but I was able to find out about Peter and Graeme's tenuous links to disgraced American businessman Jeff Nourse, in just half an hour of online sleuthing. By itself it doesn't prove much, but when put in the context of everything else (Canbet/iGas, TIEG, IAEE, Biocel, etc) it helps to build the case. And eventually, either through our friends in the media, or with those who have some say over business/company governance (ie. ASIC, Local Chambers of Commerce, Members of Parliament), we may actually get somewhere.

So if your main concern is getting your money back, then it probably doesn't matter what you do. If however, you care about the bigger picture and want to stop others from suffering the same fate you went through, then please do anything you can - including posting blog content to combat Peter and Graeme's marketing (just as John has explained how to in previous posts.)

lcasey - all of us appreciate the efforts you've made so far. None of us are trying to make this a personal thing. So, let's just make sure we're all on the same page here. As some of you will know, I was one of the first guys posting about this whole fiasco. I've had moments we're I've had enough and just needed to avoid everything to do with the word Canbet. So I totally understand if people disappear for periods of time and/or get frustrated.

I'm currently working on a web-based idea to get this back in the media spotlight. But I will need everyone's help. You will need to be prepared to provide your name, a photo, your own personal story, and be prepared to help promote it via your preferred method of social media. However, you won't need to speak publicly to anyone in the media, I give you my word. Please message me to let me know if you're interested in helping, and I'll give you the specific details, then you can decide if you're IN.

Just remember, the easy thing to do would be to stop. And that's exactly what Peter and Graeme would be hoping for.

GuybrushT
    GuybrushT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1917

Sorry guys, my personal life is a mess (serious health problems with my kids), and I had to put Canbet on a side. Also the people in Australia that worked for us, were not so serious about all us I thought (first they agreed to work for free, and eventually take a percentage of the possible returns, but then started to ask money in advance, with no big results at all), so I had to give up after seeing things will not change. Sorry for not coming on the forum with new updates, I'm not focused on the matter anymore, and I was also ashamed how everything felt from my side after I've promised you too much.

I'm happy to see other people are working on it. Hopefully you guys will make the bastards pay. I don't count anymore on what they owe to me, I've lost too much nerves about it in the last year and a half. I have a big family, and I've decided to concentrate on them, especially with the last problems occurred. There are more important things then money.

Anyway, I've sent the names, owed amounts, country of origin and emails (so they can be contacted for a possible action), of people willing to sue Canbet, to James Mallet (not sure what his nick is here) on February the 12th, hopefully he passed it to you other guys. If not, I can send it on request.

Sorry again for my incapacity, I'm ashamed of it. And good luck with future actions. Even if I don't get my money back, hopefully someone will. Justice must win!

mojobullfrog

Don't be ashamed Guy. Everyone has their own way of going about things. Good luck with everything.

I could be wrong, but I haven't heard anything about what James has been doing with those names. There are a few of us who have been waiting for this information. I'll send you a direct message about this. Cheers.

tommy.robredo

We MUST stop Peter from getting scandalous government contracts and grants, like the ludicrous $600,000 he got for the failed, pea-brained equine school "idea".

tommy.robredo

John is coordinating most of our activities, so contact him on his Gmail acct if you need anything: peterlordandgraemewhitefraud

tommy.robredo

Dear Moderators,

We understand you deleted my major post from yesterday.

We will probably not agree on what is best to publish and what should stay there, and that's fine, as you're the mods for a reason.

But we wish to engage with you. We don't have every Canbet customer on our list, not even close. We want to give every Canbet customer who reads this forum, especially the most recent posts, the opportunity to help create some accountability. Many reading this may also not use their old Canbet-linked emails, so it reminds them to check their accounts in case we contacted them.

Conventional approaches have not worked for the wider body of aggrieved customers. We need to contact local authorities and ALSO warn people they are also at risk of losing money from Lord and White's poorly thought-out "ideas".

Sincerely,

Tommy and John

mojobullfrog

Can the moderators please provide some guidelines on what can and can not be posted on this matter? In earlier posts, one of your own moderators (Shari) provided significantly harder-hitting remarks and details about Peter Lord and Graeme White's business affairs than anything Tommy posted. We are simply trying to do all we can to make these people accountable. But we need co-operation from you guys at SBR too.

First ... 47484950515253 ... Last