Degek28
    Degek28's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

!!!!!!!!!!!!! 100 % fixed game !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You have to bet big on this one!! I actually know a person, called Ye. He's thé man if it comes to Belgium soccer matches. I absolutely GUARANTEE you that this match is fixed.

Are you ready for this?

28 Jan 11 20:30 CET Zulte Waregem VS Racing Genk ----> Racing Genk

I'm talking about 100.000's of dollars on this match.
    Even the exact score can be predicted, though i'm honestly not sure of that one: 1 - 3

Be prepared, this is a onetimer! You have to follow me in the dark with this one.

Good bets to all of you.
    Last edited by Degek28; 01-26-11 at 11:23 PM.

JOHON8
    gambling fallacy
    JOHON8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 338

Can you provide a source/link?

Thanks for the heads up.
    Last edited by JOHON8; 01-26-11 at 10:37 PM.

pdx107
    pdx107's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1816

Thanks for this, tiny play to keep things interesting...

JOHON8
    gambling fallacy

This is a good attempt at advertising. Because if it does hit then he will become popular and then he can start scamming people making them think he is picking fixed matches.

If you don't agree with me then prove me wrong.
    Points Awarded:

JT OZ gave JOHON8 5 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Daveyboy gave JOHON8 5 SBR Point(s) for this post.

pinchylarue
    *** SBR'S WORST POKER PLAYER ***
    pinchylarue's Avatar Become A Pro!

ill play this tiny

Degek28

Johon8, I'm definitely with you with that. Like I said, you have to trust me in the dark at this one. But why would I start scamming people? I can't make a profit out of that, can I?
    I know this information from Ye, he's al wellknown guy in the Belgian football industry. Just wanted to let you know this, as it doesn't harm me to share this with a small group of people.

Blue_Chips
    Blue_Chips's Avatar Become A Pro!

What day is the match?

Degek28

Quote Originally Posted by Blue_Chips View Post
    What day is the match?
    28 Jan 11 20:30 CET

Degek28

Quote Originally Posted by JOHON8 View Post
    Can you provide a source/link? Thanks for the heads up.
    What source? In like that I have 30.000 dollars on this match? I will post it for you if you would like that, there's nothing more I can do.

bettorjon
    bettorjon's Avatar Become A Pro!

LOL

why would they fix genk to win if genk is the better team between the two?????

in belgium, there's a huge difference between higher ranking and lower ranking teams.

im also leaning towards genk but then again a fix game is not necessary

JOHON8
    gambling fallacy

Quote Originally Posted by Degek28 View Post
    What source? In like that I have 30.000 dollars on this match? I will post it for you if you would like that, there's nothing more I can do.
    That would be kind of you. I'm not saying you're lying, I'm just saying a lot of people have tried this trick before. You are probably right but no one can be sure to follow you or trusty you unless there is some credibility.

It's good that you're giving out info, this is what we need, but we also need a little bit of assurance.

Fabu88
    Fabu88's Avatar Become A Pro!

I agree with you Bettorjon, it is quite weird that someone would fix a match like this, when Genk are the obvious favorites to win this match in the first place. And if you would have a source like that and have invested $30,000 on it, knowing its a fixed match and endangering your friend's position by revealing his name online... why would you come and post it in SBRforum in the first place? And please don't give me the "I'm just trying to be nice and help people out"

Degek28

Quote Originally Posted by bettorjon View Post
    LOL why would they fix genk to win if genk is the better team between the two????? in belgium, there's a huge difference between higher ranking and lower ranking teams. im also leaning towards genk but then again a fix game is not necessary
    Genk is indeed the better team. But do you think that only the weaker teams get fixed? If this is about huge amounts of money, the odds of 2.1 is pretty darn good to be 100% sure of that. Don't you think?

Degek28

Genk is indeed the better team. But do you think that only the weaker teams get fixed? If this is about huge amounts of money, the odds of 2.1 is pretty darn good to be 100% sure of that. Don't you think?
    100% agreed with that. I will post my ticket tomorrow! Now I have to get some sleep, its 7AM here in Belgium.

Good night all

bettorjon

oh well genk would surely win this game regardless.

im still not into that fix game heads up

Degek28

Quote Originally Posted by JOHON8 View Post
    That would be kind of you. I'm not saying you're lying, I'm just saying a lot of people have tried this trick before. You are probably right but no one can be sure to follow you or trusty you unless there is some credibility.

It's good that you're giving out info, this is what we need, but we also need a little bit of assurance.
    100% agreed with that. I will post my ticket tomorrow! But now I will get some sleep, it's 7 AM here in Belgium.

Good night all

bettorjon

are you quoting your own reply???

no fix necessary. not needed especially in belgian soccer

this is funny indeed.

say hi to Ye from me.

LOL

Degek28

Quote Originally Posted by Fabu88 View Post
    I agree with you Bettorjon, it is quite weird that someone would fix a match like this, when Genk are the obvious favorites to win this match in the first place. And if you would have a source like that and have invested $30,000 on it, knowing its a fixed match and endangering your friend's position by revealing his name online... why would you come and post it in SBRforum in the first place? And please don't give me the "I'm just trying to be nice and help people out"
    Look, I'm a professional pokerplayer, not a pro better. I just do sidebets on sports, that's why I joined this forum last month. Just to check out some nice info.
    It's just fun to share it with people. There are no advantages or disadvantages for me to be posting things like this, so...

Do with this info what ever you want

beeps220
    beeps220's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 540

I can't go big on this one even if I wanted to, does Genk need matches fixed by the way? But 5 Dimes limited me to $250 a wager! And I'm cold!!!

If this was Italian B I'd think more of it, definitely will be interested if this ends 3-1 though...

Degek28

no fix necessary. not needed especially in belgian soccer this is funny indeed. say hi to Ye from me. LOL
    Lol dude... Not needed in Belgian soccer??? Like I said, Ye is famous in Belgium for doing things like that. C ya

Degek28

oh well genk would surely win this game regardless. im still not into that fix game heads up
    When Genk would surely win this game, the odds wouldn't be 2.1 but 1.20 or so..

beeps220

Found this, ole Ye has a wiki page!!! LOL

Says he shows up at teams with financial problems. Does Waregem have financial problems?

beeps220

I'd have to imagine if Degek28 knows this guy he might be getting some contact from authorities since Ye is wanted.

beeps220

When Genk would surely win this game, the odds wouldn't be 2.1 but 1.20 or so..
    On the road and Waregem plays well at home

TR88
    TR88's Avatar Become A Pro!

okay I'm going all in on Zulte. 1 000 000 to win 2 000 000 000

Degek28

Quote Originally Posted by beeps220 View Post
    Found this, ole Ye has a wiki page!!! LOL

Says he shows up at teams with financial problems. Does Waregem have financial problems?
    Yep that's my man. No Waregem doesn't have financial problems. And what Wiki is writing isnt't correct. There's no international arrest warrant. I've met him this month at the PCA ( he plays also big poker tournaments ). We hooked up, and he told me about this game. So that's it..

Pew Pew
    Banned
    Pew Pew's Avatar Become A Pro!

Oh noes I want a piece of dissssss.

ROYAJA8
    ROYAJA8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 257

It's a winner i say get the job done ye. Thanks for this tip.

Pew Pew
    Banned
    Pew Pew's Avatar Become A Pro!

Make sure you post your ticket in this thread.

dj_destroyer
    I'm +EV
    dj_destroyer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 383

Why it wouldn't be fixed:

1. I don't believe he knows Ye; if he did, he would be much more secretive about his information because being that close to Ye is literally a gold mine.

2. You usually fix draws so that both teams earn a point and haven't lost as much; bribing Zulte Waregem to lose at home is very unrealistic.

3. This guy and/or Ye could just be getting as much dough as possible on Genk so that they can bet the other side.

4. Involving too many people gets you caught so the manager is likely the key component in this possible fix, not the players. He can bench his good players but his reserve players could still make a game out of it.

5. Books are still taking action on the game.

Why it could be fixed:

1. Like many of you said, Genk has a very good chance of winning this game anyways. There would hardly be any suspicion of fixing just because they won.

2. The original poster did mention a Belgium fixing master that not many people know about. Either he stumbled upon his Wiki page or he does in fact know Ye.

3. Zulte Waregem is all but a guarantee not be relegated so they really have nothing to play for and the money could help a struggling side acquire some new prospects.

4. Genk are in good position to make a run at the title, they will have all the motivation in the world.

Final words:

I made a 15% play on it based on this guy's word alone... If it doesn't come true, then we all learned the lesson that there's no such thing as a guaranteed bet unless you fix it yourself, and even then, things can go wrong. If it does come true, we take it in stride and don't overvalue this guy going forward. Even if the score was 3-1, there's nothing to prove that the game was fixed. Don't let this guy build off of this win, take it and move on no matter what the outcome is.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 3 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: JOHON8, pinchylarue, and spargament

HiTMaNN
    HiTMaNN's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 228

I bet 500 at pinny at +116 at -0.5

tommygun
    Hareeba! for Prime Minister
    tommygun's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 638

haha thats a classic, if you have all this inside info why would you post it on SBR forum where the possibility of everyone betting on this match driving the odds lower and lower, if this were genuine I would keep it to myself. Fixed games are illegal. If the match ends 1-3 I will eat my hat.

donsirlisir
    donsirlisir's Avatar Become A Pro!

You have to bet big on this one!! I actually know a person, called Ye. He's thé man if it comes to Belgium soccer matches. I absolutely GUARANTEE you that this match is fixed.

Are you ready for this?

28 Jan 11 20:30 CET Zulte Waregem VS Racing Genk ----> Racing Genk

I'm talking about 100.000's of dollars on this match.
    Even the exact score can be predicted, though i'm honestly not sure of that one: 1 - 3

Be prepared, this is a onetimer! You have to follow me in the dark with this one.

Good bets to all of you.
    dude you're in the wrong place .

pinchylarue
    *** SBR'S WORST POKER PLAYER ***
    pinchylarue's Avatar Become A Pro!

you are right dj_
    play this with caution and don't over bet, Im going to bet correct score and -0.5

JOHON8
    gambling fallacy

Still waiting...

1234 ... Last