Sanka
    Sanka's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2468

http://www.marcopolo-lagaviotta.be/contact

Check the adress, looks like he just bought himself a shitload of clothes

Power Play
    Power Play's Avatar Become A Pro!

If I know a fix no way would I let the cat out of the bag. I'd get down heavy and tell my immediate family to do the same. I would be too busy getting down in as many locations as possible rather than hovering around a forum.

Degek28
    Degek28's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

Quote Originally Posted by Sanka View Post
    http://www.marcopolo-lagaviotta.be/contact

Check the adress, looks like he just bought himself a shitload of clothes
    Dunno what you are googling, but my booky is in Leuven, maybe it's their old address.

See it yourself tomorrow.

kiln
    Ezekiel 25:17
    kiln's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 436

This has got to be one of the most ridiculous threads started in the past week. And that's really saying something around here.

Sanka
    Sanka's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2468

Quote Originally Posted by Degek28 View Post
    Dunno what you are googling, but my booky is in Leuven, maybe it's their old address.

See it yourself tomorrow.
    The adress is the same as on your "betting slip". You're telling me they moved yesterday?

juanego
    juanego's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 157

But what if it does hit 3 -1? Ill go blindly with you Degek28... Trust is a one time thing

dj_destroyer
    I'm +EV
    dj_destroyer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 383

1. You guys are idiots... Just because Genk is favoured doesn't mean KNOWING that they are going to win isn't awesome information. I'm not saying this guy is telling the truth, but favourites go down ALL THE TIME; if you could know for sure that they're going to win then you can make some serious dough. In fact, fixing a favourite to win is a lot easier and safer since you don't have to get both teams involved, only the bad team; AND it doesn't look fishy if the fixed favourite does win because it was the most likely scenario anyways.

2. That place in Belgium is a large office building with the Marco Polo store taking the ground level. There's a few other companies at that location. And by the looks of the ticket, Kandoor Easybets is likely a low-key, unregulated bookie which wouldn't risk going online. Again, not saying this guy is the truth but so far, everything is checking out.

donsirlisir
    donsirlisir's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by dj_destroyer View Post
    1. You guys are idiots... Just because Genk is favoured doesn't mean KNOWING that they are going to win isn't awesome information. I'm not saying this guy is telling the truth, but favourites go down ALL THE TIME; if you could know for sure that they're going to win then you can make some serious dough. In fact, fixing a favourite to win is a lot easier and safer since you don't have to get both teams involved, only the bad team; AND it doesn't look fishy if the fixed favourite does win because it was the most likely scenario anyways.

2. That place in Belgium is a large office building with the Marco Polo store taking the ground level. There's a few other companies at that location. And by the looks of the ticket, Kandoor Easybets is likely a low-key, unregulated bookie which wouldn't risk going online. Again, not saying this guy is the truth but so far, everything is checking out.
    no bookie will accept wager up to 30k from a single player for belgium league match + I am not an idiot

RbN
    RbN's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 73

Quote Originally Posted by dj_destroyer View Post
    1. You guys are idiots... Just because Genk is favoured doesn't mean KNOWING that they are going to win isn't awesome information. I'm not saying this guy is telling the truth, but favourites go down ALL THE TIME; if you could know for sure that they're going to win then you can make some serious dough. In fact, fixing a favourite to win is a lot easier and safer since you don't have to get both teams involved, only the bad team; AND it doesn't look fishy if the fixed favourite does win because it was the most likely scenario anyways. 2. That place in Belgium is a large office building with the Marco Polo store taking the ground level. There's a few other companies at that location. And by the looks of the ticket, Kandoor Easybets is likely a low-key, unregulated bookie which wouldn't risk going online. Again, not saying this guy is the truth but so far, everything is checking out.
    Funny pal, naive fcuktard

latinrus
    Pats, Pats, Pats
    latinrus's Avatar Become A Pro!

this is the kind of people we don't need on the soccer forum!

We need people that has reasoning, information and that want to discuss a game.

And not just the "lock of the century take it cause I say it"

wtt0315
    This is the Broncos Year.
    wtt0315's Avatar Become A Pro!

when is this game u.s time?
    i cant find it on betjam.

AribaAriba
    AribaAriba's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 97

Friday 2:30 ET....

TR88
    TR88's Avatar Become A Pro!

man....I have a feeling that the game might not be fixed, but will hit anyway, I think Genk gets the win, cause Anderleht would pull ahead even more, but fix who knows, anyway ill put some money on genk whatever...

belvedere86
    belvedere86's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 396

dont trust this guy. as said before the adress does not exist. and his username "degek" is flemish for "theFool"

not joking.

and yes genk can win this game. but dont go big on this game because of this moron who made a betticket in msword

AribaAriba
    AribaAriba's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 97

i actually wagered 3-1 genk for the win as the final score, just for a giggle

dj_destroyer
    I'm +EV

1. The address DOES exist.
    2. The company is clearly not regulated and therefore would explain why they accept such large wagers.
    3. A fix is different than a 'lock of the century" or "game of the year".
    4. I'm not trying to prove or disprove this guy, I just want better arguments for both sides than what has been argued in this thread.

belvedere86
    belvedere86's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 396

I sent an email to easybet. I asked if they have an office in leuven. I hope they answer tomorrow

dj_destroyer
    I'm +EV

Someone just hammered Zulte Waregem on Pinnacle... likely making this guy a scam.

Ruifgalmeida
    Ruifgalmeida's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

30K on a Jupiler league single
    Just be curiosity went to pinny to see the limits and where 1000€ for 1x2 2000€ for AH.
    This would be a shity game to fix, bookies wouldnt give any action
    Last edited by Ruifgalmeida; 01-27-11 at 04:59 PM.

pinchylarue
    *** SBR'S WORST POKER PLAYER ***
    pinchylarue's Avatar Become A Pro!

as stated before, most bookies for this game would be low key and not in the public eye ,thus eliminating a paper trail and chance to be caught. I don't know weather this guy is the real deal, but even after looking at the stats myself genk is the top scoring team with a crazy goal differential. It's worth it for the odds.

beeps220
    beeps220's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 540

On a side note the over actually looks good here...

spartangreen
    spartangreen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 479

i actually like the over in this one, will probably play it.

Taka
    Taka's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

Quote Originally Posted by Degek28 View Post
    100% agreed with that. I will post my ticket tomorrow! Now I have to get some sleep, its 7AM here in Belgium.

Good night all
    So you 100% agree with your own post? Or did you forget which account you're logged into?

rumple
    rumple's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12801

Waregem it is, thank you for your fix.

drgonzo111
    drgonzo111's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 464

I love betting fixed games! Either way, good luck with your fixed play.

ROYAJA8
    ROYAJA8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 257

So whos getting bribed the refs or the defense n goalie. I'm hoping the goalie.

sportpunter
    sportpunter's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

No fixed game !!!!! This is not the right place for such threads ! If user don't have luck..should be banned ..just like Ye

OGUCCI-SBR
    Bizness
    OGUCCI-SBR's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 557

why so serious ?

I mean we all have access to the internet. Find a stream and watch it yourself tonight 19:30 GMT
    And if it's for real fixed I'm sure we'll be able to see it.

If not - Gtfo

pinchylarue
    *** SBR'S WORST POKER PLAYER ***
    pinchylarue's Avatar Become A Pro!

It would most likely be the ref or the coach.they would want to involve the fewest amount of people to keep it quiet.if you read the wikipedia, the coach can/has used his "b" sqad for an easy win for the other team.

H0bii
    H0bii's Avatar Become A Pro!

easy win Racing Genk...

Toples
    Toples's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 964

dont like meesing with these games

Slainte
    Slainte's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 36

The lower and more fixable the league the lower the limits. Books know their business.

And there is no "ifs" and "maybe" it either is fixed or not.

bettorjon
    bettorjon's Avatar Become A Pro!

the stupid fool is gone now

i bet that when genk win, he'll be back and claim to be the real deal.

show us your 60k tomorrow dumb ass

hey, did Ye say hi to me?

Masu485
    Masu485's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12813

I don't know how to feel on this.

On one hand, fixed games are a reality, and I'm thinking if I did have some inside info, as much as I'd like to keep it to myself, I bet it'd eat me up inside until I told people about it. Just so I could have a moment of fame.

On the other hand, if I were to lie about a fixed game, I'd do it this exact same way. Give a bit of info, half-truths, and let other people put the pieces together to make them think it's real (as done with Ye). Also, as Genk are favorites, it's easy to see them win anyway.

A part of me knows the best way to win at this is to get the inside info when there is a fix and go big on it, but whenever the time comes to do that, I always chicken out. I won't play it, but now I have to root for the other team, or I'll feel like shit for not tailing.

decado
    decado's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Quote Originally Posted by bettorjon View Post
    hey, did Ye say hi to me?
    careful, if the match does not go 1-3 ye will pay you a visit.

First 123456 ... Last