ThomasHB
    ThomasHB's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 569

I have an opportunity available for anyone that would be interested to work with me. I am receiving private info on the Scottish lower divisions (League One and Two). I have a trial position available for anyone that is interested to receive this info until the end of the season (May).

If interested, please get in touch with me at thommobhoy@hotmail.com

ThomasHB

Hamilton Academical vs Partick Thistle
    Advice: PARTICK +0 at 1.98 Sbobet (1.84+)
    This is a big game in the bottom six and it's a chance for both sides to put clear daylight between themselves and that relegation play off spot. We were on Accies with a start up in Inverness last week with the home side depleted with injuries and although that paid off, I am keen on taking them on today. Martin Canning has a few key selection problems for today and will have to change things around. Suspended for Accies are defenders Garcia Tena (16 starts) and key man Antons Kurakins (started all 30 games). To add to their problems key front man Carlton Morris (22 starts, 5 goals) is also suspended today. I have also heard a few reports suggesting Ali Crawford is doubtful but even without those suspended three, Accies are certainly weaker and Canning will have to change it quite a bit today. Thistle remain without Dumbuya and Bannigan with Freddy Frans also missing today. However, these are not new missings and they will probably line up with the same side that lost at home to Celtic last weekend. Thistle have lost their last three games but considering they were against the top three sides in the league and they lost all by just a single goal, we can't look into that too much. I think their squad looks much sharper than the Accies side today and I would have them with the edge in this game. Value on the Jags +0 at 1.84+.

beefcake
    Update your status
    beefcake's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 178

Excellent write up sir as usual.Good luck!

ThomasHB

Hamilton 1-2 Partick. WIN.

ThomasHB

Dundee United vs Dundee
    Advice: OVER 2.5 Goals at 1.94 Sbobet (1.80+)
    A huge derby game in Dundee today and after Kilmarnock lost at home to Celtic yesterday, this is a huge opportunity for United to continue their road to recovery. They remain 8 points behind Killie but they have 2 games in hand and a derby win would really give them a huge boost for the rest of the campaign. Given their situation most of their games have been very open lately with 8 of their last 10 matches having at least 3 goals. This being a derby game, this will be frantic from the start and with the pressure both sides are under, especially United, we will see mistakes and there should be goals given the attacking threat on show. United have plenty of that now with Billy McKay, Ed Ofere and Henri Anier all available and Anier has really found his form lately to give Paatelainen a headache as to who partners McKay up top. Defensively, they remain very suspect though and the goalkeeping position is also a bit of a problem for them with number one Kawashima rated doubtful and it could mean rookie keeper Szromnik has to play again which would be a huge negative for the home side. Dundee haven't really done much lately and their last 5 games have actually went under. Saying that, they are not playing poorly and they created several chances in the 1-0 home defeat to Hearts last weekend. Both sides spurned several chances in that match and previous to that they drew 0-0 at Celtic Park having set up very defensively. Knowing how vulnerable United are at the back, we can expect them to go for this much more today and in Greg Stewart and Kane Hemmings, they have players that will create chances. These derby games are always very open with chances at both ends and the last 5 meetings have seen at least 3 goals in every game. Given the position United are in, I expect another wide open encounter here and there will be chances at both ends with both sides having excellent attacking options available. Clear value on the over line in my book and I make that an investment at 1.80+.

ThomasHB

FT: Dundee Utd 2-2 Dundee

WIN. 4 from 4 on the email service this weekend. Good weekend for us.

ThomasHB

I have a trial position available on my email service for the rest of the season. This means you will receive all advice and previews (including lower league games) via email.

If interested email or add me on Skype: thommobhoy@hotmail.com

ThomasHB

The Dundee derby went to plan yesterday with the over bet a win after just 53 minutes. The game eventually finished 2-2. I felt we read the match perfectly with United failing to defend properly again and despite having much of the play, they were always vulnerable at the back and Dundee were 2 up at half time. The penalty and red card changed it and United were actually unlucky not to win it right at the end with Donaldson blazing over from 6 yards.

Overall, a good weekend for us with 4 wins from 4 bets. Below are my thoughts on the Premiership games from the weekend. We also cover all lower division games, and all thoughts from myself are available to clients on any individual game.

To join my email service and receive all of my previews and advice via email on a daily basis, please get in touch with me thommobhoy@hotmail.com for more information.

Kilmarnock 0-1 Celtic
    Celtic were well below par once again creating very few clear goalscoring chances and Kilmarnock were well organised. A lot of side way passing from Celtic but no real tempo which continues to frustrate the fans. I thought the organisation of Kilmarnock was good but without Magennis they didn't really show any threat apart from a few long range strikes. Tom Rogic scored the winner for Celtic from 25 yards and it is easily one of the strikes of the season. Not a vintage Celtic performance but a huge three points for them.

Motherwell 2-1 Aberdeen
    The talk all week was whether this game would go ahead after a flu bug hit the Motherwell side. However, I always treat these things lightly and it was a fairly strong Motherwell side that lined up here. Aberdeen dominated the first half and went in 0-1 at half time with a clear penalty. Second half, nerves set in and they conceded two very sloppy goals. Both goals were because of zero communication with goalkeeper and defenders and the second was especially poor. Again, you have to question the resolve of Aberdeen losing such a big game and for me, it is now definitely league over and Celtic will be champions again.

Ross County 0-3 Inverness
    County continue to look a little slow after winning the league cup but they should have been 1-0 up in this match when Irvine was through one on one but could only hit the post. After that, Inverness were very smart with their tactics and hit Ross County on the break twice before a wonder hit made it 0-3. The visitors bossed the midfield here after it went 0-1 and I do think County are still suffering that hangover from winning the cup. Inverness back on track and with a lot of key players returning to their squad now, they could have a nice final month or two with only the league to focus on.

Hearts 0-3 St Johnstone
    This was a big shock result and not many people seen this coming. Hearts changed things around again and it looks like they played 2 up front. St Johnstone went 2-0 up through two simple corner kicks and both goals were almost identical bouncing in the box before Murray Davidson connected with two simple headers and it was quickly 0-2. Hearts were below par here and motivation is now questionable for the rest of the season (almost guaranteed to finish 3rd).

Hamilton 1-2 Partick
    A game of very few chances but Partick just have that better cutting edge right now. No Morris for Accies who probably just deserved to be in front at half time but Thistle were better in the second half. A draw would probably have been fair here but Thistle grabbed a late winner and it's a huge 3 points for them. Very tight match as is the case with a lot of these sides towards the bottom.

Dundee Utd 2-2 Dundee
    I have spoke about this game already. United played a very high line with 3 at the back and were caught out time and time again in the first half. Dundee could have had 3 or 4 but it was only 0-2 at half time. Hemmings and Stewart were dragging players all over the place. The big turning point was the penalty kick award and the red card for goalkeeper Bain. McKay scored and after that it was complete dominance from United who eventually got their equaliser on 90 minutes. Even after that, they missed a huge chance to win it from 6 yards. Dundee with several injury problems throughout the game here. Gadzhalov went off injured and was replaced by Konrad who then was also injured. International break coming at the right time for Dee but this is worth keeping an eye on with central defensive options already very short for them.

ThomasHB

Celtic have struggled against Hearts this season so far. They drew 0-0 in the league at the start of the season before winning 2-1 in the League Cup in October and both teams played out a cracker in December with Hearts rescuing a late draw thanks to a wonder Osman Sow free kick.

Before the International break, Hearts, who are usually very reliable defensively, put in a very strange performance losing 3-0 at home to St Johnstone. Apart from Celtic, they have the best defensive record in the league so it was very strange to see them switch off early and lose two very poor goals from corner kicks. They have had time to reflect on that result though and we should see a more committed performance at Celtic Park today. They look certain to finish 3rd in the league so there is very little for them to play for.

Celtic were poor at Kilmarnock two weeks ago and it was only a wonder goal from Tom Rogic in the final minutes of the game that secured the 3 points. They struggled to break down Kilmarnock and that has been a problem for Celtic when coming up against very well organised sides.

The other thing I have to say here is the fact Celtic have had a few players on International duty so whether they will be quite 100% today is another matter. With Aberdeen slipping up two weeks ago, Celtic are 4 points clear with a game in hand so basically not every game is must win now (although the fans will say different). I am going to wait for line ups here.

Celtic: Gordon; Lustig, Sviatchenko, Boyata, Tierney; Brown, Johansen; Roberts, Rogic, Mackay Steven; Griffiths

Hearts: Alexander; Souttar, Rossi, Ozturk, Oshaniwa; Buaben, Kitchen; Walker, Djoum, Nicholson; Juanma

Celtic go with their usual 4-2-3-1. Roberts starts out wide and will be looking to cause problems for Oshaniwa who is probably the weak link in this Hearts side. I like Rogic in the side but he has been on International duty with Australia so whether he is fully prepared for this game is debatable. Griffiths, Brown, Tierney, Sviatchenko, Lustig and Gordon were also all involved in quite a busy International schedule.

Hearts play what looks like the same formation but it will almost certainly look like 4-5-1 when they don't have the ball and like earlier in the season, Neilson will be looking to keep things tight here. They are certainly better defensively than what we seen from them in their last game and having had plenty of time to work on things, I do think they will offer much more today.

As I have said, Celtic have struggled against sides that have been very well organised and I think that will be the aim of the visitors today. We have the two best defensive sides in the league here and looking at the likely approach from the visitors, I don't think we will see 4+ goals. For me, Under 3 looks like a safe investment and I would expect Celtic to do a lot of pressing with Hearts making life very difficult for them. Value on the under line at 1.84+.

Advice: UNDER 3 Goals at 1.95 Sbobet (1.84+)

ThomasHB

St Johnstone vs Dundee United
    Advice: DUNDEE UTD +0.25 at 1.89 Sbobet (1.76+)
    Another huge match for United who remain 7 points adrift at the foot of the table but with a game in hand over Kilmarnock, they still have a chance to get out of this but every game remains a cup final for them starting today. Saints have picked up again in recent games and they almost certainly ensured their top six finish with an excellent 3-0 win at Hearts two weeks ago (Hearts had a complete off day and conceded 2 very sloppy early goals from corner kicks). However, I do think they are vulnerable today with their squad already very thin and adding in the injury and suspension problems they have today. Captain Dave MacKay remains out and joining him on the sidelines is fellow defender Steven Anderson. These are two key players for Saints at the back and with Anderson now missing from central defence (MacKay has been missing for a while), they are definitely weaker here. Midfielder Liam Craig is suspended and rated extremely doubtful are Murray Davidson and Danny Swanson. Missing the first three players mentioned is a huge blow and with Davidson rated doubtful, we could see a very strange looking Saints side as their squad is very thin as I have already mentioned. The positive news for United is they have no injury or suspension problems whatsoever. They were 2-0 down in the Dundee derby two weeks ago before making it 2-2 in the dying seconds of the game and they were actually very unlucky not to win the game in the end. That was a performance full of spirit and it certainly shows us the players have not given up on survival this season. Looking at the missings Saints have today, United will surely fancy this and there is very little room for anymore slip ups for Paatelainen. Value on the visitors receiving a start at 1.76+ in my book.

ThomasHB

Celtic 3-1 Hearts : Loss
    St Johnstone 0-1 Dundee Utd : Win

Read the Celtic game wrong. Hearts had a proper go and the match was actually pretty end to end. 3-1 after 50 minutes but no further goals. Hearts scored early on which opened things up and it's always the danger with the under bets.

Dundee Utd won 1-0 against Saints. Huge win for them. It was deserved and they are closing the gap on Kilmarnock all the time now. The great escape is definitely on.

Overall a good weekend for me. Level in the Premiership but clean sweep in lower divisions.

ThomasHB

The good form continues as we approach the final month or so of the season. If you are interested in all of my previews/advice and to join my mailing list, please get in touch with me for further information: thommobhoy@hotmail.com

ThomasHB

Scottish Championship
    St Mirren vs Greenock Morton
    Advice: OVER 2.5 Goals at 1.98 Sbobet (1.84+)
    In terms of promotion/relegation, both of these sides have nothing left to play for and will be playing Championship football next season. However, this is a game that should still have an edge to it with it being a local derby and I am hoping we will see both teams go at this with a nothing to lose attitude considering both of their positions in the league. That is something I have definitely noticed from St Mirren in recent weeks and 6 of their last 7 games have actually had at least 3 goals with 4 of those being very high scoring affairs. 4 of the last 6 games for Morton have seen at least 3 goals too. With these end of season games when there is little to play for you can see managers trying out a few things and I don't think it's any coincidence that Saints have been involved in very open matches lately. I think this could be wide open again today with it being a derby match and both managers will be looking to send their fans home happy getting the final derby win of the season over their rivals. It's all about the odds for me here and I have to rate the over line terrific value at 1.84+.

Scottish League One
    Brechin City vs Peterhead
    Advice: BRECHIN +0.5 at 1.82 Sbobet (1.64+)
    This is a huge match for Brechin with just a few games remaining as they still sit bottom of the table. They face a Peterhead side who look certain to finish 2nd and one which will not be at full strength today. The visitors have went off the boil in the league in their last few games losing at home to Cowdenbeath and away at Forfar as they were possibly focusing on the Challenge cup final which they lost 4-0 to Rangers last weekend. They have paid the price for that tough match with key defenders Ally Gilchrist and Ryan Strachan both injured today (59 starts between them this season). In midfield Simon Ferry is expected to miss out (22 starts) and most importantly key striker Rory McAllister will also be absent (22 goals in 31 starts). They will still field a strong enough side but with very little experience on the bench and the above mentioned players are key missings. I think the need of the home side is much greater just now and I would expect them to be much more fired up for this today. The odds/line is completely wrong for me here and I wouldn't have been surprised had this even been set at +0 such is the way both are likely to line up today.

Scottish League Two
    Arbroath vs Berwick Rangers
    Advice: BERWICK +0.25 at 2.05 Sbobet (1.86+)
    Berwick are one of the form teams in the country right now and come into this in excellent form. This is a match with very little meaning to it but I have been impressed with Berwick since the arrival of John Coughlin and would have this game level today. They have lost just one of their last 9 games and defensively they have been excellent conceding just 2 goals in that period which is extraordinary for playing in such an open division. Arbroath have been up and down since Dick Campbell took over with just 6 points from their last 8 games. They continue to concede sloppy goals despite playing well in games and again that was the case in the 4-1 defeat at Annan last weekend. Again, I think the odds are very generous here and have to make the visitors value receiving a start.
    Points Awarded:

tecmoslayer gave ThomasHB 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

tecmoslayer
    Update your status
    tecmoslayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2009

Thanks for the Brechin play. Easy money!

ThomasHB

St Mirren 3-1
    Brechin 5-1
    Berwick 2-1

Three wins from three.
    Points Awarded:

intermission gave ThomasHB 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

ThomasHB

The season is now coming to a close.

If you are interested to join my service for next season, please get in touch with me via email thommobhoy@hotmail.com

ThomasHB

One bet for tonight...

Scottish Premiership

Inverness vs Dundee UnitedAdvice: OVER 2.5 Goals at 1.98 Sbobet (1.84+)
    The game is finally up for United as they were relegated at rivals Dundee midweek after losing the game in the final seconds. Since then, manager Mixu Paatelainen has left the club and almost all of their first team squad have been told they will not be at Tannadice next season. It's really dangerous times for United who everyone always thought were too big a club to go down and a huge rebuilding job now awaits. Inverness are the obvious pick in this game but for me, the odds have come in a little bit too much and I do think there is much better value on the goal line as United are more than capable of scoring themselves. Both sides have nothing to play for but with United, a few of their younger players may get a chance here and they will be keen to prove something with hope of staying with the squad for next season. The home side were excellent at Partick last weekend scoring 4 and if in the same form, they are more than capable of covering this goal line themselves against what is a very fragile United defence that has completely lost all confidence. With nothing to play for here, I get the feeling this could be an entertaining match. Inverness will always adopt the footballing approach under John Hughes whereas the players that are given a chance by United here will surely see this as a bit of a chance to try and impress as their season draws to a close. All about the odds for me here and 1.84+ has to be rated value on the over line in my book given the likely set up in this game.

ThomasHB

Inverness 2-3 Dundee Utd

Very easy. Wide open game from the start as expected.

ThomasHB

Scotland Championship Play Off 2nd Leg

Hibernian vs Raith Rovers

Advice:HIBERNIAN -1.25 at 1.90 Sbobet (1.76+)
    Probably the biggest game of the day in Scotland and it comes in the Championship. Raith won the first leg 1-0 midweek in Fife and anything but a Hibs win here would mean the Edinburgh side spending a 3rd consecutive season in the Championship which is unthinkable for their fans. They simply need to get back up to the top flight as soon as possible so this is a real huge game for them today. I thought Hibs were very unlucky to lose the match midweek but losing goals when they have been on top has been a problem for them this season. Raith scored with what was just about their only effort on goal (3 in total) whereas Hibs had 16 shots but couldn't make their dominance count. Back home at Easter Road you have to fancy them to really up the tempo and go at this from the start. Alan Stubbs has so many options to choose from with Dylan McGeouch back from injury and the likes of Henderson, McGinn and Bartley all battling for places in midfield. With this squad, Hibs have to be looking at Premiership football as on their day, they are certainly too good for this division. You could say Rovers have nothing to lose today and that is probably correct as they wouldn't have expected to be in this position at all. Ray McKinnon has done quite an exceptional job with them in the last few months and although they come into this with a long unbeaten run behind them, this is a different ball game today. This is a game Hibs simply have to win and I seen enough in the first leg to suggest they are the much better side (which we knew already). If they can get the crowd right behind them today and go at Rovers from the start, I can't see them failing to win this. A 1 goal win means it would go to extra time but they are more than capable of winning this comfortably and I think taking the -1.25 line at 1.76+ represents value.

ThomasHB

I also have two bets in the Premiership today as shown below...

Scottish Premiership
    Kilmarnock vs Partick Thistle
    Advice: KILMARNOCK -0.25 at 2.00 Sbobet (1.84+)
    A huge game in the bottom half of the table and I think Kilmarnock can continue their revival here and really put pressure on the teams above. A win here would also drag Partick into the play off fight so it is a huge game for both clubs. Killie have definitely improved lately with 2 wins in their last 3 games scoring 7 goals. They were excellent 3-0 winners at home to St Johnstone last month and were leading 1-0 in Inverness a few weeks ago before a red card for goalkeeper Jamie MacDonald changed the game (ended up losing 3-1). However, they were back on form last week with an excellent 4-0 win away at Hamilton. Lee Clark finally seems to have the players playing the way he wants and some of the additions he has made are also starting to look very solid. Faubert and Dicker in midfield give Killie a bit more steel there and defensively, Addison and Hodson also look like good additions. Clark played both Magennis and Boyd up top last week and with both finding the net, I would expect a similar approach again today. If both are in the same form again today, they could be in for a very good afternoon with the way Thistle have been defending lately. The visitors are still without first choice goalkeeper Tomas Cerny. In defence, Liam Lindsay is doubtful and key midfielders Stuart Bannigan and Gary Fraser are both still missing. Thistle have looked very soft lately losing their last 3 games and they conceded 4 goals at home to Inverness last weekend. They are also just a little bit short of options just now and Kilmarnock have to view this as the perfect game for them to continue pushing up the table.

Dundee vs Hamilton
    Advice: HAMILTON +0.25 at 2.17 Sbobet (2.04+)
    Dundee come into this match after relegating city rivals United on Monday night and it remains to be seen if they are still up for fighting in these last few games of the season. They have very little to play for but on the other hand, Hamilton are just 4 points above Kilmarnock and will be hoping to avoid that relegation play off spot. Accies were very poor losing 4-0 at home to Kilmarnock last weekend and Martin Canning will know they simply must put on a much better performance today. Previous to that they were 3-1 winners at Dundee United and actually beat Dundee 2-1 in Hamilton just last month. That certainly shows they are capable of matching Dundee and with much more to play for today, I think this line looks very generous. No real problems for Accies and Garcia Tena returns from injury to bolster them in defence. For Dundee, they are really struggling with injuries and key midfield men Paul McGowan and Gary Harkins (49 starts between them this season) are the latest to miss out today having picked up knocks in the derby win on Monday. Cammy Kerr, James McPake and Nicky Low are already missing and the home side do look very light, especially in the middle of the park. If Accies are really up for this and make it difficult for Dundee to get their front men into the game, they can certainly take something from this. There is the possibility of a derby hangover for the home side and with key players missing, I have to take a chance on the visitors receiving a start this afternoon.

ThomasHB

FT: Hibs 2-0 Raith. WIN.

Two early goals and very comfortable afterwards from Hibs. Raith without one clear chance all game.

ThomasHB

Kilmarnock 0-2 Partick. Loss.
    Dundee 0-1 Hamilton. WIN.

Overall a decent weekend, 3 wins from 4 bets.

ThomasHB

One for today...

Scottish Premiership
    Celtic vs Aberdeen
    Advice: OVER 3 Goals at 2.07 Sbobet (1.94+)
    Just 1 point today would clinch a 5th consecutive league title for Celtic. Aberdeen have had a great chance to really challenge this season but they have slipped up a few times in recent months so it will be second place for them again. Celtic come into this on the back of a good unbeaten run in the league but there have still been a few disappointing draws in the last few months or so drawing at home to Ross County and Dundee. It can be very difficult to read this Celtic side. They are certainly no world beaters but on their day I do believe them to be the best side in Scotland by quite a bit. However, some of their recent performances have been very strange with almost zero tempo to their play. I have noticed they have actually been playing better on the road lately than at Celtic Park (not just results, that includes overall play and chances created). Aberdeen were back in form with a 4-1 win against Motherwell last weekend and they will come to Celtic Park knowing they have very little to lose this afternoon. Team news is important for me here so I am going to wait before going any further. Talking about the way Celtic have been playing in Glasgow, today will surely see them go at this from the start with a title party waiting to be had. We have seen it in recent years from them and they have stepped up when they have had a chance of clinching the title here. There will be a big crowd at Celtic Park today so I do get the feeling this will be played at a very good pace this afternoon.

Right now, we know Scott Brown is missing for Celtic (which may be a good thing based on recent performances). The Dons have doubts over strikers Adam Rooney and Simon Church. Let's wait for further news...

Celtic: Gordon; Lustig, Sviatchenko, Mulgrew, Tierney; Bitton, McGregor; Roberts, Rogic, Armstrong; Griffiths

Aberdeen: Collin; Logan, Considine, Taylor, Shinnie; Flood, Jack; McGinn, McLean, Hayes; Church

McGregor comes in for Brown in the holding role (negative for me). Mulgrew comes in at central defence. Roberts, Rogic and Griffiths are all positives for me going forward. Armstrong also comes back into the side.

No Rooney for the visitors but Church leads the line and it's just about their strongest line up behind the lone striker. Just like the game on Friday night between Inverness and United, this has an open feel to it for me. Celtic will be champions whereas Aberdeen will be looking to put on a performance to halt the party somewhat. Games involving the Dons have been very open lately (at least 3 goals in their last 7 games) and the front three behind Church will cause problems for what is another makeshift Celtic defence today.

This has a very open feel to it again and there is value on the over line in my book as I can see both teams scoring today and we should see plenty of chances at both ends. The over 3 line looks very safe to me and I make that value at 1.94+.

ThomasHB

Celtic 3-2 Aberdeen. WIN.

A good weekend with 4 wins from 5 bets.

ThomasHB

Two bets for the Premiership games tonight...

Hamilton vs Inverness

Advice: INVERNESS -0.25 at 2.09 Sbobet (1.96+)
    We advised Hamilton at Dundee on Saturday which ended in a 1-0 win for the Accies and that was enough to secure their status in the top flight for another season. However, I think they are worth taking on tonight and they may just ease off slightly as it is now a case of 'job done' for Martin Canning. Of course we could argue Inverness have little to play for either but that has been the case for a few weeks now and I have still been impressed with them, even in the 3-2 defeat at home to Dundee United on Friday. They were caught cold on the counter a few times in that game but probably deserved at least a draw. They have had an extra day to recover ahead of this game and recent performances and results have been good especially the 4-1 win at Partick last weekend. Iain Vigurs returns from suspension for the away side tonight and it means they have almost a full squad to choose from and it's probably the healthiest their squad has looked all season in terms of options available for John Hughes. Accies have two big missings tonight as they are arguably missing their two most creative players in the midfield area. Dougie Imrie (34 starts, 6 goals) and Ali Crawford (31 starts, 5 goals) are both suspended. They are two of the players who are always first on the team sheet so they will definitely be missed especially when it comes to creating chances and moving forward. I think Inverness deserve the edge here especially with Accies missing those two key men and the fact they have secured their status in the top league next year which may just see them ease off slightly tonight. Value on the visitors -0.25 at 1.96+.

St Johnstone vs Celtic
    Advice: OVER 3 Goals at 2.05 Sbobet (1.92+)
    We took goals in the Celtic match on Sunday and that was a very easy win with the match finishing 3-2 and there being plenty of chances at both ends as predicted. I am not confident in this Celtic defence right now and they will always give up a few very good chances in each game. It makes it difficult to take them giving away a start especially on the road but of course we know they are capable of scoring plenty at the other end if on song. Charlie Mulgrew was injured on Sunday meaning we are likely to see the Celtic defence change yet again tonight. Ronny Deila has just two games remaining as manager so he will be looking for another fluent performance and out wide, Patrick Roberts could potentially be one of the best signings Celtic have made in a few seasons from what I have seen so far. He causes havoc for opposition defences at this level and with Griffiths up top, we will see chances in this game. Saints have problems in midfield with Murray Davidson and Chris Millar missing. Defensively, they will also shuffle it around as right back Darnell Fisher can't play against parent club. Saints have almost secured 4th place and with Celtic now champions, both teams will probably play with a bit more freedom tonight as we have seen quite a bit in the last week or so in the whole league. Defensive problems for both teams and again, I think the goal line is the best option here with goals at both ends for me. Over 3 at 1.92+.

ThomasHB

Hamilton 0-1 Inverness. WIN.
    St Johnstone 2-1 Celtic. VOID.

Points Awarded:

Vegas70 gave ThomasHB 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

cer gave ThomasHB 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

ThomasHB

Preview for tonight's game will be available shortly.
    Points Awarded:

Stackzilla gave ThomasHB 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

ThomasHB

Scottish Championship Play Off

Falkirk vs Hibernian
    Advice: FALKIRK +0.25 at 2.00 Sbobet (1.86+)
    As much as I want to see Hibs go back up to the top flight in terms of the top league needing the biggest teams back in it, I have to take them on at the prices tonight and Falkirk receiving a start at home stand out quite a bit here. This Falkirk side have been underrated all season long in my opinion but the fact is, they finished second in the league behind Rangers and were level on points with Hibs with a better goal difference (that is no fluke after 36 games). They have lost just 4 games in the league from 36 matches whereas Hibs have lost 8. When playing at home, they have lost just 2 games and have picked up 42 points from 18 games. Both of these sides have played each other 5 times this season now with 4 of those games ending in a draw. Hibs won the first fixture of the season in Falkirk 1-0 but since then there has been very little between the sides. It's also fair to say Hibs have been vulnerable on the road. They have won just 7 of their 18 games away from home this season and a quite staggering stat is the fact they have not won in their last 8 on the road and that includes defeats at Alloa (who finished bottom) and Dumbarton. It's also worth noting the schedule both sides have had lately with Hibs playing midweek and weekend for a few weeks now. In the last 3 weeks (since the 23rd April), Falkirk have had just 3 games with Hibs playing 6 games since then. The Hibees also have a Scottish Cup final to look forward to so this really is a tough end to the season for them and although they do have back up especially in forward areas, you would have to think the home side will be much fresher here especially the longer the game goes on. The first leg in Edinburgh on Tuesday finished 2-2. Hibs did dominate the majority of that match but we seen some old defensive problems creeping into their game and after going 2-1 up, they allowed Falkirk back into with goalkeeper Conrad Logan making a miss of a simple shot. The pressure on the visitors is absolutely massive here with Alan Stubbs knowing another season in the championship is almost unthinkable for the fans of the club. Looking at everything I have spoken about above, I think they are worth taking on tonight and Falkirk receiving a start has to be rated as value. In the last 3 months, Falkirk have lost just 1 game and they have beaten Rangers at home just 2 months ago. This is a very well organised team under Peter Houston and it's clear to see they are a difficult side to beat. Clear value on the home side receiving a start and I am happy to take them +0.25 at 1.86+.
    Friday: Falkirk vs Hibs...

Thomas Beggan

12:21

To: Thomas Beggan

This mail is being sent a little earlier than scheduled as I may not have access to my laptop in a few hours.

A huge game tonight as we have the second leg of Falkirk vs Hibs with the winner playing Kilmarnock to see who is playing Premiership football next season.

We have an investment in the match as shown below. Our next mail will be early tomorrow morning with any previews/advice we have for the 3 Premiership matches (bottom six games).

Scottish Championship Play Off

Falkirk vs Hibernian
    Advice: FALKIRK +0.25 at 2.00 Sbobet (1.86+)

ThomasHB

Sorry for the messed up post.... Anyway, you can see our bet for tonight quite clearly. Falkirk +0.25 at 1.86+.

ThomasHB

Falkirk 3-2 Hibs. WIN.
    Points Awarded:

cer gave ThomasHB 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Vegas70 gave ThomasHB 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

ThomasHB

The Season is now finished in Scotland apart from the cup final next weekend.

If you wish to work with me next season and receive all of my previews including lower league info via email, please get in touch with me for more information: thommobhoy@hotmail.com

Thomas
    www.thomashb.blogspot.com

ThomasHB

Scottish Cup final preview will be available tomorrow morning.

hope444
    hope444's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1209

If you wish to work with me next season and receive all of my previews including lower league info via email, please get in touch with me for more information: thommobhoy@hotmail.com

Thomas

Do you have a gmail email address? also do you offer your service free or with fee? third and last question please explain what do you mean by private info in lower leagues?

hope444
    hope444's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1209

Quote Originally Posted by ThomasHB View Post

Thomas
    Do you have a gmail email address? also do you offer your service free or with fee? third and last question please explain what do you mean by private info in lower leagues?

ThomasHB

Quote Originally Posted by hope444 View Post
    Hi

I run an email service covering all leagues in Scottish football. I only post a few of my previews on here.

For more info email me or add me on Skype: I only use hotmail: thommobhoy@hotmail.com

First 1234 Last