Capybara
    Punta Cana, bitches!
    Capybara's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6238

Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post
    I thought winter was coming? The way they drag stuff out reminds me why I hate watching week to week. Also, the way they used gregory was annoying as hell especially with the episode 8 tease. Parade this badass around all season and the most we see is him kill two scrubs and presumably rape a nun.

And now they are already saying season 7 is about cersei and who she is now... it is obvious what is going to happen and I can already imagine how they are going to drag out the dragon queen's story. We will probably get one episode with a battle again at the end of the season.

tommen's death was awfully convenient to fulfill the prophecy from the fortune teller because jumping doesn't make much sense since he was still the king.
    What are you talking about? Winter is HERE. Didn't you hear Sansa tell Jon that? The citadel sent out white ravens, winter has come, and it's supposed to be a long one. That's probably why we can expect the White Walkers to begin their endgame soon.

And I thought Tommen jumping was a powerful scene and also made sense. This is a kid with a good heart, wanting to be a good king, and he just witnessed the death of his wife and countless innocents. It's a moment of weakness and he is young and immature and with no normal support system.

Amazing fukkin episode and I thought it sets up the endgame nicely.

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

Quote Originally Posted by Capybara View Post
    What are you talking about? Winter is HERE. Didn't you hear Sansa tell Jon that? The citadel sent out white ravens, winter has come, and it's supposed to be a long one. That's probably why we can expect the White Walkers to begin their endgame soon.

And I thought Tommen jumping was a powerful scene and also made sense. This is a kid with a good heart, wanting to be a good king, and he just witnessed the death of his wife and countless innocents. It's a moment of weakness and he is young and immature and with no normal support system.

Amazing fukkin episode and I thought it sets up the endgame nicely.
    yeah, then they both laughed because it came last season... did you not see them laugh? It wasn't news.

If what you said about tommen was true you would see kids commit suicide all the time. Again, makes no sense for him to kill himself. He wasn't being bullied and he is the king, the rational response there would have been revenge especially for a kid. The only reason the suicide happened was to fulfill the fortune so they can do the change they are planning for cersei in season 7 since she has no kids now.

the citadel was awesome though, and seeing what we have been seeing every intro was a cool easter egg.
    Last edited by brooks85; 06-28-16 at 04:08 PM.

Andy117
    Andy117's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 25689

yeah, then they both laughed because it came last season... did you not see them laugh? It wasn't news.

If what you said about tommen was true you would see kids commit suicide all the time. Again, makes no sense for him to kill himself. He wasn't being bullied and he is the king, the rational response there would have been revenge especially for a kid. The only reason the suicide happened was to fulfill the fortune so they can do the change they are planning for cersei in season 7 since she has no kids now.

the citadel was awesome though, and seeing what we have been seeing every intro was a cool easter egg.
    Most kids don't see their wife murdered by their mother. He was a king with absolutely no power at all. All of his support died inside the Sept of Baelor.

TheSideBet
    TheSideBet's Avatar Become A Pro!

So what exactly did Sir Gregor do to that woman on the table? Cersei said she wasn't going to die yet.

StackinGreen
    Can't stop Won't stop
    StackinGreen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4514

Remember that he raped Elia Martel

I assume that was the suggestion

Muller Rose
    Muller Rose's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 144

One of the best series, eveeeeerrrr!

firekillex
    firekillex's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by TheSideBet View Post
    So what exactly did Sir Gregor do to that woman on the table? Cersei said she wasn't going to die yet.
    I think he finger banged her

firekillex

Sidenote, I read there's only 2 seasons left and only 6-8 episodes for each season instead of 10 since they had a set amount of hours they wanted the full series to be before it was made? So assuming next season will be setting up the war between the walkers and everybody else then last season it'll be a huge season of battles

jon snow fo life

Capybara
    Punta Cana, bitches!

Quote Originally Posted by firekillex View Post
    Sidenote, I read there's only 2 seasons left and only 6-8 episodes for each season instead of 10 since they had a set amount of hours they wanted the full series to be before it was made? So assuming next season will be setting up the war between the walkers and everybody else then last season it'll be a huge season of battles

jon snow fo life
    The bigger question is will GRRM get the next damn book out before the whole story has unfolded!!

GunShard
    Invest In Ethereum And Bitcoin
    GunShard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1926

I always binge watch all the episodes the day before the 10th episode of the season. So I avoided spoilers during that time. Watching week to week seems annoying. Probably the best season of Game Of Thrones I seen.

firekillex

Quote Originally Posted by GunShard View Post
    I always binge watch all the episodes the day before the 10th episode of the season. So I avoided spoilers during that time. Watching week to week seems annoying. Probably the best season of Game Of Thrones I seen.
    That would be ideal but it's tough when most of your friends watch plus seeing things on Facebook or the news that ruin spoilers, waiting every week sucks ass but it does make Sunday's good until NFL season ...
    this season the last 2 episodes were like 70% of the seasons budget so they were badass, the war of the bastards then how the last episode unfolded can get much crazier hahha, still can't believe how he jumped off the castle killing himself after that explosion in the church I had to rewatch it a few times to believe it

StackinGreen
    Can't stop Won't stop
    StackinGreen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4514

Snow can control dragons ...

Capybara
    Punta Cana, bitches!

Quote Originally Posted by StackinGreen View Post
    Snow can control dragons ...
    Not sure about that, but would be interesting.

So to all of you who didn't read the books and/or aren't always reading shit on the web, was it clear to you from how they did it who Jon's parents are?

I feel like they could have done a better job during the young Ned scenes of explaining what was really going on there... Tell me what you think you know about everything that was going down in the flashbacks portion of this season. Couple friends of mine hadn't gotten it.

Awesome last two eps though, I agree. The finale really made the season for me, could have been the best episode ever. Up until then, the season was about a B+, but after that finale it was yet another A.

Coach Potato
    Coach Potato's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31636

all hail queen cersei!!!! the bitch u love to hate

Andy117
    Andy117's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 25689

GunShard
    Invest In Ethereum And Bitcoin
    GunShard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1926

Quote Originally Posted by firekillex View Post
    That would be ideal but it's tough when most of your friends watch plus seeing things on Facebook or the news that ruin spoilers, waiting every week sucks ass but it does make Sunday's good until NFL season ...
    this season the last 2 episodes were like 70% of the seasons budget so they were badass, the war of the bastards then how the last episode unfolded can get much crazier hahha, still can't believe how he jumped off the castle killing himself after that explosion in the church I had to rewatch it a few times to believe it
    Yeah, I avoided social media sites until the finale. I did avoid any spoilers doing that.
    Game Of Thrones and Breaking Bad are the best TV series I ever seen. Good stuff.

brooks85

ok, first I initially read something that gave me hope since the writing is so slow and that is next season is the last since there are only 13 episodes left. Then I read something that clarified that it is going to most likely be two seasons of only 7 episodes. Again, proving my point about this cheap writing. Insane whoever is gullible enough to support this crap.

Episode 1 of season 8 gets more eyeballs than episode 8 of season 7. Just ridiculous to drag it out for that.
    Last edited by brooks85; 07-06-16 at 08:23 AM.

Sledge187
    Sledge187's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5949

ok, first I initially read something that gave me hope since the writing is so slow and that is next season is the last since there are only 13 episodes left. Then I read something that clarified that it is going to most likely be two seasons of only 7 episodes. Again, proving my point about this cheap writing. Insane whoever is gullible enough to support this crap.

Episode 1 of season 8 gets more eyeballs than episode 8 of season 7. Just ridiculous to drag it out for that.
    You're stupid.

ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

So many classic GOT Memes getting around on the net...

Capybara
    Punta Cana, bitches!

Quote Originally Posted by ACoochy View Post
    So many classic GOT Memes getting around on the net...
    Post examples?

ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

brooks85

Quote Originally Posted by Sledge187 View Post
    You're stupid.

coming from the moron who likes this lazy writing I'm not too worried sheepy.

ADR51
    ADR51's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5230

Read the books man....then call it the show's shitty adaptation.
    Becuase GRRM is anything but a dull writer.

brooks85

I've heard nothing but good things about the books which I'll get around to someday. And, it isn't that the show is bad, it is just the writing can be cheap as hell and just no reason for it. I've had a salty taste in my mouth about the show since the jon snow death and how they did it. Shouldn't have happened as a cliff hanger then spend months lying about what everyone already knows is going to happen.

and now, on top of a 7 episode season, the show is being delayed until summer 2017

https://www.yahoo.com/movies/game-th...160916604.html

the one caveat could be is if the final episodes are done well and the delay could be due to lots of dragon scenes since they take so long to make.

firekillex

I've heard nothing but good things about the books which I'll get around to someday. And, it isn't that the show is bad, it is just the writing can be cheap as hell and just no reason for it. I've had a salty taste in my mouth about the show since the jon snow death and how they did it. Shouldn't have happened as a cliff hanger then spend months lying about what everyone already knows is going to happen.

and now, on top of a 7 episode season, the show is being delayed until summer 2017

https://www.yahoo.com/movies/game-th...160916604.html

the one caveat could be is if the final episodes are done well and the delay could be due to lots of dragon scenes since they take so long to make.

The year long layoffs definitely suck but it's worth the quality imo. Think about the last 2 seasons production wise , basically half of it will be huge war scenes the production is like a movie but for tv... 7 short movies in a season , think about it like that and it makes the wait not seem as bad. Gonna be exciting though can't wait to see how all the plots turn out and if they'll try to do a huge twist like making the walkers win the war or something crazy

brooks85

If it wasn't the age of social media and news reporting stories about social media I'd just wait to watch all the episodes like I did with Lost and tried to do with Breaking Bad. It just doesn't work anymore, I'll never forget being amazed that the day after the breaking bad series finale the news was reporting what happened at the very end. A nice big penetrate you to anyone who hadn't see the show yet lol

spoiler...

chipper
    chipper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2174

Any show with dragons is okay with me...

THE_LOCKSMITH
    THE_LOCKSMITH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5224

Game of Thrones Will End After Season 8, HBO Confirms

ADR51
    ADR51's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5230

I would love a prequel for GOT.

Id like to see Robert's rebellion against the mad king.

Or even better, Aegon The Conqueror.

Capybara
    Punta Cana, bitches!

Quote Originally Posted by ADR51 View Post

Good choices. There are so many options!!! They could even go way back. The First Men, the Andals, and the Children.

brooks85

lol wow

game of thrones final season only 6 episodes, penetrating joke

you cut out all the bs and cheap writing from 10 episodes and it makes sense only 6 would be left. Of course, there will still be cliffhangers in the final season I bet. Somehow they will manage it.

Quote Originally Posted by ADR51 View Post

I read recently they gave the go-ahead to 4 prequels to be written and whichever is the best will get the green light. Possibly more than 1.
    Last edited by brooks85; 05-26-17 at 09:51 AM.

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29078

I would like to see the mad king too, but I think that's too recent

also the episodes might be longer in the last 2 seasons they haven't said yet

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO

Several of the episodes will be the longest ever for the series

at least 1 almost 90 minutes

dlowilly
    dlowilly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192573

Will Sansa ever show some skin?

I mean if we have to see Hodor's dick can't we see some Sansa nip?

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by dlowilly View Post
    Will Sansa ever show some skin?

I mean if we have to see Hodor's dick can't we see some Sansa nip?
    agree

First ... 6789101112 ... Last