SharpAngles
    SharpAngles's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1638

Quote Originally Posted by bobbywaves View Post
    Using outdated software argument doesn't hold water, the software is the same for everyone. I simply adjusted my game to the software, finding myself with the most daily cashes over the last 4 years. I prefer a plethora of action hands, so I'm either doubling up or busting early & not wasting an hour grinding to a cash.

I blame people for bringing it up & complaining, since it's free +EV poker with the 2,000 pts handed out daily. Well I should say it's +EV for 99% who play SBR poker, since you haven't cashed out in your 2.5 years here.
    Lol booby please. You choose most SBR participation awards and SBR store cash outs to prove you're better than anybody? If you spent half the effort you spend here trying to prove self worth on, idk, getting off welfare and out of section 8, you could stop calling the company that fired your ass every day for your required "job searching" and stop being hassled by that case worker.

SharpAngles

Nothing creative about my stated facts. DullAngles is just another complainer, since his pathetic play can't generate pts from free poker. If you had any knowledge of poker concepts, perhaps you wouldn't have lost 29k in our poker bet.
    silly small b. Generate points generate some dollars then talk to me Fkn welfare stiff.

bobbywaves
    bobbywaves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 960

Quote Originally Posted by SharpAngles View Post
    You choose most SBR participation awards and SBR store cash outs to prove you're better than anybody?
    Are you ignorantly arguing the fact that you can't generate pts from free poker? The fact you have no store cash outs is merely evidence of my statement.

But that's not the only proof of skill at my disposal, let's compare our poker ROI's. Yours is a paltry 333%, while mine is a lofty 845%.

bobbywaves

silly small b. Generate points generate some dollars then talk to me Fkn welfare stiff.
    I generated enough dollars to retire 6 years ago.

Generate some dollars to retire, then talk to me working stiff.

SharpAngles

SharpAngles

Are you ignorantly arguing the fact that you can't generate pts from free poker? The fact you have no store cash outs is merely evidence of my statement.

But that's not the only proof of skill at my disposal, let's compare our poker ROI's. Yours is a paltry 333%, while mine is a lofty 845%.
    conveniently leave out the "x factor" /TIME ie opportunity cost. Simple mistake for a directionless welfare leech

bobbywaves

This linked thread shows there's no proof of allegations. Poster BoatBoatBoat continuously requesting proof of my involvement in this thread, yet receiving no proof. Thanks for proving my point that these were false allegations.

bobbywaves

conveniently leave out the "x factor" /TIME ie opportunity cost. Simple mistake for a directionless welfare leech
    Sure, let's talk about time. Why do you need more than 2.5 years to earn a pizza here?

You don't see how pathetic it is, that your pro membership is -EV?

Triple_D_Bet
    Triple_D_Bet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 219

Quote Originally Posted by Fire in da hole View Post
    I highly doubt anyone at SBR is programming their own poker software. A simple google search shows there are tons of online companies selling customized poker interface options. Regardless, I explained myself very clearly that I'm appreciative of the ability to play poker here.

Apparently you have never said anything in haste/frustration. My words were not intended to be picked apart literally.

Lastly, I would argue that the mere mention of SBR rigging the software is obvious sarcasm in itself. Doubt many people using the term "rigged" truly believe SBR is stacking the desks in favor of certain players.
    Hah, for sure, I didn't get the impression that anyone at SBR homebrewed the software...just trying to make the point that the skills to do it aren't very common, and the resulting price isn't gonna be cheap, at least not for a site that most likely doesn't make a whole lot of $$ from the poker feature.

I didn't read too much into your initial post...as a rule of thumb, i tend to view isolated mentions of rigging as venting that's less than heartfelt. Just saying that anyone should be cautious about doing it too often, the sarcasm doesn't translate as well online and it's probably the easiest way to lose poker credibility.

Some people cry rigged in jest, but a good number seem to be serious about it. Maybe they don't mean to be, but as far as we can tell, they seem to be serious, and mentioning it runs the risk of being lumped in with em.

Doesn't matter to me much either way, loads of otherwise rational people (if not all of us) have some irrational beliefs. You'd have to approach bobbo levels of ignorance and hypocrisy before I'd start think poorly of ya

Since you always like to claim that your "ROI" is something meaningful, and that you don't duck challenges (especially against me, as you're ever-so-eager to off-topically remind us all that you won a bet once) , why don't you and I do an "ROI" challenge for 2017? Simply measured as poker withdrawals divided by deposits, with a minimum deposited amount to avoid dividing by zero. Not that we don't already know the answer of course, but maybe you can come up with a new excuse to duck yet another challenge

bobbywaves

Quote Originally Posted by Triple_D_Bet View Post
    Since you always like to claim that your "ROI" is something meaningful, and that you don't duck challenges (especially against me, as you're ever-so-eager to off-topically remind us all that you won a bet once) , why don't you and I do an "ROI" challenge for 2017? Simply measured as poker withdrawals divided by deposits, with a minimum deposited amount to avoid dividing by zero. Not that we don't already know the answer of course, but maybe you can come up with a new excuse to duck yet another challenge
    Figures you don't even know how ROI is calculated:

(tournament winnings – tournament buy-ins) / tournament buy-ins x 100 = ROI %

Why would I agree to a minimum deposit amount, when tourney's are free?
    Last edited by bobbywaves; 09-13-16 at 06:39 PM.

SharpAngles

Sure, let's talk about time. Why do you need more than 2.5 years to earn a pizza here?

You don't see how pathetic it is, that your pro membership is -EV?
    Im sorry you have to feed yourself with points small b. I choose to punt mine off on underdog wagers with trytrytry and yisman for fun. I also have a crippling SBR craps addiction but that's a whole other story

Triple_D_Bet

Figures you don't even know how ROI is calculated:

(tournament winnings – tournament buy-ins) / tournament buy-ins x 100 = ROI %

Why would I agree to a minimum deposit amount, when tourney's are free?
    Well isn't that strange....you seem to have come up with a new definition that allows you to duck out of a challenge! Who could have seen that coming??

To spell it out for you and avoid the post where you try to pretend you don't know what I men: the definition is obviously new, as the "ROI" figures you attempt to mock others for are calculated on their total deposits and total withdrawals, not tournament buyins or amount won in them.

If by some incredibly slim chance you actually wanted to put your points behind your beliefs for once, it could be easily measured. I'd be willing to do a "most points withdrawn with no deposits" in 2017 as well if you want to deviate from your newly made-up formula. I'll be waiting, for either acceptance or (far more likely) another dodge

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9216

Quote Originally Posted by BeerDog99 View Post

Hi Opti,

I really think that you are overreacting on this. Everybody thinks they are smart and smarter than the average person. When people are not successful at something, their first response is very rarely that they are at fault.

The "rigtards" are the more extreme example of this. As has been pointed out to these people many times and by many people, their "evidence" is nothing more than anecdotal and confirmation bias.

Threatening them (or actually doing it) with banning will not address the issue other than just censoring criticism and language. It will not change the "rigtards" minds.

If SBR is going to start policing criticism of SBR, that is a concerning precedent that does not fit with the open and censorship nature of what SBR has been since I have been a member. It is definitely within SBR's right to ban whoever they want but it seems out of the precedents and norms that SBR has conducted operations to date. (given you are acting on SBR's behalf in, you are making statements and potential decisions as SBR now).

Along with the above, if SBR is going to start controlling the vitriol and language used on SBR (more than the current banned/auto-corrected words), then that again is breaking with the history of how SBR is conducting themselves.

The obvious metaphor that fits here is the "Throwing the baby out with the bathwater".

Again it is fully within SBR's right, so go ahead ban away, it has nothing to do with free speech (and people who cry about that, have no idea what is free speech in the legal rights sense) I just really think it is a immature and short-sighted for a problem that will not get fixed by said punishment.

Just my opinion, ban away!
    Additional points, most of the "rigtards" do not understand a lot of the concepts and issues when dealing with poker so again, trying to explain it to them for the 50th time will not fix it either. They will say terms that have been explained to them, variance, odds and probability but they simply to not understand them when their next statement is something about the variance or probability not applying.

For the poker sites that have had things rigged, there was real concrete data and evidence but again that gets equated to the anecdotal experience of these rigtards as the same. It is not and no amount of education will apparently fix their opinion, much less banning them.

I was going to try and describe what I think the rigtards get continually wrong with probability but I remembered my above statement applies (i.e. education) and the fact that I just do not have the energy, time nor desire to properly think it through and write it out so that it will be clearly understood.
    A lot of that is right.

But it doesn't change the fact a lot of time and effort goes into poker, we get a buttload of points thrown upon us compared to all other site users, it makes no sense that SBR would want to cheat anyway and yet every week we seem to get another new thread like "Fukk you SBR and your rigged poker BS" that ends up with plenty of regular faces piling in like it's a fact.

And you're right, it isnt SBR policy to get involved with obnoxious abusive posters having a go at them. I've just personally fallen over the cliff of tolerance. I probably wont ban anyone anyway but if I do, they can go to Lou or Shari and try to explain how it's just me and I'm wrong.

Fwiw there's a big difference between SBR "cheating the players" and SBR using outdated software that deals action hands where one side is pretty sure to go broke. Bodog was notorious for this back in the day and SBR is using that same pile of shit software so do you blame anyone for bringing it up?
    You may be right but I believe SBR staff wrote it.

And yes, if it's someone who has played along daily for years, i do think it's bloody rude to stick out your hand for the points and then bash SBR consistently for offering it.

Quote Originally Posted by RudyRuetigger View Post

You have no clue how bad you look in this thread. Respectable SBRpoker members have agreed with me. Seems a bit ridiculous a mod resorts to personal attacks when they are wrong.
    Rudy, you opened your trap with the negativity in exactly the wrong place at exactly the wrong time. If you can't take it, don't try to dish it out.

Fire in da hole
    Fire in da hole's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1120

Hah, for sure, I didn't get the impression that anyone at SBR homebrewed the software...just trying to make the point that the skills to do it aren't very common, and the resulting price isn't gonna be cheap, at least not for a site that most likely doesn't make a whole lot of $$ from the poker feature.

I didn't read too much into your initial post...as a rule of thumb, i tend to view isolated mentions of rigging as venting that's less than heartfelt. Just saying that anyone should be cautious about doing it too often, the sarcasm doesn't translate as well online and it's probably the easiest way to lose poker credibility.

Some people cry rigged in jest, but a good number seem to be serious about it. Maybe they don't mean to be, but as far as we can tell, they seem to be serious, and mentioning it runs the risk of being lumped in with em.

Doesn't matter to me much either way, loads of otherwise rational people (if not all of us) have some irrational beliefs. You'd have to approach bobbo levels of ignorance and hypocrisy before I'd start think poorly of ya
    I understand... It was one of those times where I was bad beat like 3 days straight and in this tourny I was in like 2nd place with 7 left and got bad beat. Just had to vent a little not thinking about the words I was typing...This thread has basically got out of control. I wish I could just delete the damn thing.

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post

Rudy, you opened your trap with the negativity in exactly the wrong place at exactly the wrong time. If you can't take it, don't try to dish it out.
    you were proven wrong, do you not realize this?

RudyRuetigger

and nothing about what I said is "fk u sbr and ur rigged software".

my comments are on the leaderboard only.

reread what tripled said instead of throwing insults my way

Optional

you were proven wrong, do you not realize this?
    What is it I was proven wrong about?

That the same people appear on the leaderboard each year?

You said all the leaderboard proves is who plays every day.

Feel free to logic your way to backing up that statement without a bagful of assumptions.

You used to be a lot more fun Rudy. But you seem to have got bitter and negative.

bobbywaves

If by some incredibly slim chance you actually wanted to put your points behind your beliefs for once, it could be easily measured. I'd be willing to do a "most points withdrawn with no deposits" in 2017 as well if you want to deviate from your newly made-up formula. I'll be waiting, for either acceptance or (far more likely) another dodge.
    "For once?" I already put my pts behind my beliefs, when I took your sorry ass for 29k. Selective memory you have Tripe.

You can easily collude & circumvent your proposed bet via cash games. There's nothing stopping you from asking your cronies to dump to you in cash games, with you tightening them up l8r via a pts transfer.

Don't insult my intelligence Tripe. I'm much smarter than you, proven by the results of our poker bet.
    Points Awarded:

eberetta1 gave bobbywaves 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Optional

My main problem with threads like this one is that I care about poker being successful and every new player that happens along is immediately brainwashed to think this is real.

Some of you say everyone should know its just sarcastic. But how on earth would anyone new pick that up from the usual language... which doesn't come across like sarcasm a lot of the time.

bobbywaves

You used to be a lot more fun Rudy. But you seem to have got bitter and negative.
    Drinking every day will do that, it will also cause ignorant statements.

RudyRuetigger

The original post is ridiculous and not worthy of a real reply. Your reply to it however, was not a good defense. TripleD has stated 3 times why you are wrong, what is me typing the exact thing one more time going to help you comprehend?

Ill try anyway

Those on the leaderboard are good players AND play all the time (what he said). Not one on the leaderboard came to bitch at me in this thread because they know Im not taking a shot at them. Im not going through a whole list of names but if I took 15 guys like tripled, sinmiedo, daneblazer, downsouth, tatddy, etc etc etc. and had them play everyday, the leaderboard would not be the same year after year and total points won by those on the leaderboard would go down.?

You are arguing 2 types of people in this thread and combining them to one defense

sinmiedo
    sinmiedo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 369

Dear Opti:
    I support Rudy comment because in my opinion he is spot on. Playing gives you the chances to win, and even entering as you see in some of this post. In any way shape or form I disregard any efforts, by SBR or you, made on daily basis for free !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! to this community.
    It is well know the high regards that I have for Jake as a player, and more important as the gentleman he is, and pointing out that in the same list year after year you see the same guys, Mpaschal, Arum, Jedi, Jakmats, oneunder, Bite,etc. But also you have to agree that many other do not participate as much for other reasons, not for lack of skills. It is for this last statement that he make seance,
    I wish people would spend more time exchanging strategy, experiences, poker hand analysis, BR management, and many more poker related conversations that is why I entered this forum. It is sad to see childish commentary that adds nothing positive to the game i play with passion.
    best regards
    Sin
    Last edited by sinmiedo; 09-13-16 at 09:07 PM.

RudyRuetigger

waves making yearly leaderboards only proves my point given his horrible cashes to winnings ratio

it means you can play that subpar and still make the leaderboard

bobbywaves

Not one on the leaderboard came to bitch at me in this thread because they know Im not taking a shot at them.
    Are you sure about that? I was on Opti's leaderboard, obviously taking exception to your comment:

Queer how the same names end up on the...

bobbywaves

it means you can play that subpar and still make the leaderboard
    So having the most daily cashes over the last 4 years, is somehow playing "subpar" in your ignorant opinion.

I encourage you to stop the drinking & play every daily in 2017. You'll still never make an annual leaderboard.

We can wager your measly 30 pts on it too.

Triple_D_Bet

A lot of that is right.

But it doesn't change the fact a lot of time and effort goes into poker, we get a buttload of points thrown upon us compared to all other site users, it makes no sense that SBR would want to cheat anyway and yet every week we seem to get another new thread like "Fukk you SBR and your rigged poker BS" that ends up with plenty of regular faces piling in like it's a fact.

And you're right, it isnt SBR policy to get involved with obnoxious abusive posters having a go at them. I've just personally fallen over the cliff of tolerance. I probably wont ban anyone anyway but if I do, they can go to Lou or Shari and try to explain how it's just me and I'm wrong.

You may be right but I believe SBR staff wrote it.

And yes, if it's someone who has played along daily for years, i do think it's bloody rude to stick out your hand for the points and then bash SBR consistently for offering it.

I remember shari came in and made a similar comment opti, about how the poker forum gets way more attention than any other subforum. It's a very good point and has stuck with me...I don't think it invalidates constructive criticism regarding sbr poker, but it should put things into perspective and lead to a little more courtesy.

Don't know if an SBR staffer wrote it, but it would be cool...would be even cooler if they had the ability to code changes, and there'd be a good chance they could up the asking price for the software to boot. I imagine that's not the case though, otherwise poker round here would probably be different.

I agree that it's rude to take the freebies and non-constructively seriously criticize SBR for the way they do it, and you probably have a point in the impression it makes on newbies. Seems like a good way to neutralize that damage is the same way you'd do it for people bashing sportsbooks: an SBR rep weighs in and states that there's no proof of it, and to please present any if you have it. Newbies can see the issue is addressed and no proof given, case closed.

For what it's worth, I do agree with Rudy when he says it's two separate issues: I'm with you on the impoliteness of senseless complaining, but I disagree with you when you say the leaderboard isn't heavily about participation over skill. Most of us regulars are piling in to support the latter, not the former.

Triple_D_Bet

"For once?" I already put my pts behind my beliefs, when I took your sorry ass for 29k. Selective memory you have Tripe.

You can easily collude & circumvent your proposed bet via cash games. There's nothing stopping you from asking your cronies to dump to you in cash games, with you tightening them up l8r via a pts transfer.

Don't insult my intelligence Tripe. I'm much smarter than you, proven by the results of our poker bet.
    You could similarly collude and cheat, but I'm willing to take the risk. Any bet can be cheated, which hasn't stopped you before. The fact is that I would almost certainly win more points in cash games than you rolling over by flipping; you realize this (despite your frequent claims to the contrary) and are looking to make excuses as usual.

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

Some of the greatest threads on SBR are rigged poker meltdowns. Please don't take those away
    Points Awarded:

Optional gave daneblazer 5 Betpoint(s) for this post.

BeerDog99
    BeerDog99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 177

I think this will be my last statement in this thread.

TDB said it best so I will try to add to this.

The threads with the bitching and rigging discussions could easily be shutdown with direct, positive and professional responses to report real issues with real proof to the moderators/admins. As TDB said, that should address any newbie concerns. Every online forum and especially poker forums are rife with trolls and conspiracy theories. Heck if a newbie looks at the Players Talk or other sections of SBRForum, they likely would be more concerns.... There is some crazy shit in there...

SBR is a business and apparently makes some money out of what it is doing. I recognize and appreciate SBR for what it gives us, that is why I am here. If SBR chooses to focus their resources outside of the poker arena, I will likely not continue but I will be thankful for the benefits they have provided me.

Long and short of it, be positive and have fun. Not everyone will do that but again throwing out the baby with the bathwater is not likely the correct business nor professional approach.

bobbywaves

You could similarly collude and cheat
    I could, but wouldn't. Unlike you, it's not my character.

Any bet can be cheated
    We know Tripe, you clearly demonstrated that here: http://www.sportsbookreview.com/forum/poker/3297238-tripe-steals-675-pt-post-up.html

brainfreeze
    Meaning
    brainfreeze's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246

I think this will be my last statement in this thread.

TDB said it best so I will try to add to this.

The threads with the bitching and rigging discussions could easily be shutdown with direct, positive and professional responses to report real issues with real proof to the moderators/admins. As TDB said, that should address any newbie concerns. Every online forum and especially poker forums are rife with trolls and conspiracy theories. Heck if a newbie looks at the Players Talk or other sections of SBRForum, they likely would be more concerns.... There is some crazy shit in there...

SBR is a business and apparently makes some money out of what it is doing. I recognize and appreciate SBR for what it gives us, that is why I am here. If SBR chooses to focus their resources outside of the poker arena, I will likely not continue but I will be thankful for the benefits they have provided me.

Long and short of it, be positive and have fun. Not everyone will do that but again throwing out the baby with the bathwater is not likely the correct business nor professional approach.
    Good read...

I'm going to try not to complain anymore... It's my anger a bit and I feel like it's amazing to be ahead a lot of the time and lose...more than win being ahead... But it is fun, and that's all I have to say about it...

going to try to be quiet now ...see you at a table beerdog

ps

i took first place tonight... Little skill and the cards fall in the right place sometime. Was fun...and I enjoy the poker and Omaha here.. Would recommend the site to anyone who enjoys cards.
    Last edited by brainfreeze; 09-14-16 at 01:34 AM.

brainfreeze
    Meaning
    brainfreeze's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246

So, you're on the short bus with Rudy saying the leaderboard "just proves that people play every day"?

You do not see Jake being near the top every single year as more likely suggesting he has more skill? Or maybe SBR has coded in a special cheat for him you think? Or he has some advantage that allows him to play more tournies than others? I asked this before to silence. So what do you think Freeze? Can you answer that question??

What's wrong with you pack of jerks?

If you guys want to continue biting the hand that feeds you by suggesting SBR rigs the software or intentionally cheats you guys, then I am going to start fixing that problem for you with a site ban.

Surely none of you are such hypocrites that you want to play at and support such a corrupt organization.

Don't test me as this thread is the straw that has broken the camels back and I promise I do not joke.

And before anyone starts bitching about freedom of speech. You have all had years of it and continue to spit on the floor of your host no matter what. You guys all even make a lemming pile trying to support Rudy saying something senseless in response to my leaderboard post.

There is no way to gently remind you lot what a pack of assholes you have acted like for years. And I am personally over it. Time to cut out the rotten flesh.
    . I'm just saying man, I just left a post before even reading this. I enjoy the poker here... I personally wouldn't bet on it being " rigged " in a particulars favor... I think skill is involved, but mannnn... I'm ahead 90% of the time and lose A LOT... I don't think you guys " single " me out.. Cards just hate me some X haha, I just vent, maybe I need a venting thread...

Idk what rudy's quest is here... I just see him showing that you can auto fold to a win, I don't know if he's saying its rigged or what... but nay, I don't think it's rigged for any particular individual ... I was actually coming to delete the post when I'm reading yours.. If you can, just delete the thread...

We should be more appreciative ...I've cashed out a lot here, a few hundred from poker I'm sure...I suk at sports, so yea... The poker is pretty balanced,

im sorry for bashing a bit, i would hope you and the " highers " can understand ...but I do appreciate the poker and the site in general ... Much love to you guys

Optional

Sorry I went off so much too Freeze. And Rudy. Probably is a bit of an over reaction as Beer said. I know just about all of us who play regularly want it to continue and grow and like it despite the cracks.
    Points Awarded:

sinmiedo gave Optional 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

brainfreeze gave Optional 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 3 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: BeerDog99, sinmiedo, and Triple_D_Bet

OldschoolGambler
    OldschoolGambler's Avatar Become A Pro!

I accept the "Idiosyncrasies" and just sign up for the next day.

Triple_D_Bet

I could, but wouldn't. Unlike you, it's not my character.

We know Tripe, you clearly demonstrated that here: http://www.sportsbookreview.com/forum/poker/3297238-tripe-steals-675-pt-post-up.html

I could cheat, but it's not in my character as demonstrated here 100% of the time (although I understand your position is different based on an ignorance you don't wish to correct, it doesn't change reality). I'm not in a big rush to get into a point wager with a stiff, but it's unsurprisingly a moot point, as you dodge any challenge that's not mainly participation-based (that's 'dodge', present tense or implied future, look those up before you tell us again about winning a bet one time).

If you ever want to start salvaging your reputation by following through on your claims, you know where to find me, DS, donk etc. Otherwise, pay what you owe or GTFO

Quote Originally Posted by brainfreeze View Post
    . I'm just saying man, I just left a post before even reading this. I enjoy the poker here... I personally wouldn't bet on it being " rigged " in a particulars favor... I think skill is involved, but mannnn... I'm ahead 90% of the time and lose A LOT... I don't think you guys " single " me out.. Cards just hate me some X haha, I just vent, maybe I need a venting thread...

Idk what rudy's quest is here... I just see him showing that you can auto fold to a win, I don't know if he's saying its rigged or what... but nay, I don't think it's rigged for any particular individual ... I was actually coming to delete the post when I'm reading yours.. If you can, just delete the thread...

We should be more appreciative ...I've cashed out a lot here, a few hundred from poker I'm sure...I suk at sports, so yea... The poker is pretty balanced,

im sorry for bashing a bit, i would hope you and the " highers " can understand ...but I do appreciate the poker and the site in general ... Much love to you guys
    Sorry freezer, but it's near impossible that you're ahead 90% of the time or that you lose a disproportionate amount of times you are. At the very least, making that claim without data is pointless; because of how our brains process information, we're extremely bad at accurately remembering these kinds of things, even though we think we're good at it. It's an extremely well known phenomena in general and in poker, and it's something everyone needs to come to terms with before they're ready to adjust their game in the long run. This is something that people either come to terms with and advance, or don't and don't.

Sorry I went off so much too Freeze. And Rudy. Probably is a bit of an over reaction as Beer said. I know just about all of us who play regularly want it to continue and grow and like it despite the cracks.
    Ain't that the truth! We all want it to grow, and unsurprisingly, there are multiple desired directions to grow. What undermines that is the lack of effective follow-through by SBR though...growing a community is near impossible without the desire or ability to implement almost all suggested changes. SBR might very well have great reasons for that, and personally, I'd be willing to accept "it's simply not important enough to the business model to spend many resources on"...but you have to admit that community growth can't happen without SBR making a little more effort. Responding to constructive criticism and 'rigged' claims alike would be a good baby step.

First 1234 Last