Greget
    NOT A M0DERATOR
    Greget's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4631

Quote Originally Posted by chico2663 View Post
    Trump will come out just fine because him and ailles will start the trump network for the alt-right,He will make fox his little bitch. 8 years from now he will make another run and win.

Trump will be dead in 5 years.

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

Quote Originally Posted by Greget View Post
    Trump will be dead in 5 years.
    -a moron

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 420

Greget
    NOT A M0DERATOR
    Greget's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4631

ok, but lil wayne isn't running for President, and I, along with 99% of Democrats, wouldn't vote for him if he was running.

That is the difference between the average Democrat and Republican, Republicans made a reality TV star their nominee.

sweethook
    sweethook's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10476

ok, but lil wayne isn't running for President, and I, along with 99% of Democrats, wouldn't vote for him if he was running
    B S .. you the type to vote dem or die . your brain washed kid

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

What does singing have to do with this shit? It's art. You can say whatever you want. Most country songs promote heavy drinking and infidelity. You don't see anyone complaining.

bettilimbroke999
    bettilimbroke999's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 506

So many of you place your lives in the hands of a woman that is a crooked pathological liar who made her entire massive fortune by simply charging million dollar "dinner speech fees" to foreign governments and investment banks/corporations...how very generous of these Middle Eastern Muslim countries and corporations to lineup to make Hillary rich by simply giving her 100s of millions just for speaking to them...on the other hand maybe she just gives one really good dinner speech to these foreign governments who believe women should be stoned to death for showing their faces in public and they just all wanted in.
    Last edited by bettilimbroke999; 10-17-16 at 10:22 PM.

irish1
    Update your status
    irish1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5081

America is getting better everyday and it's because of progressives. Health care for all, better educated youth, the wealthy paying their fair share..ohh yea you're right its the apocalypse.
    Illegals are still running to emergency rooms for healthcare without paying. Yeah, better educated youth, guess you're not counting the inner cities. 43 million welfare and rising, 25 million on unemployment and rising, Homeless 10 million and rising. The only thing you are right about is it's because of the progressives.

bettilimbroke999

Quote Originally Posted by irish1 View Post
    Illegals are still running to emergency rooms for healthcare without paying. Yeah, better educated youth, guess you're not counting the inner cities. 43 million welfare and rising, 25 million on unemployment and rising, Homeless 10 million and rising. The only thing you are right about is it's because of the progressives.
    Apparently by getting better he meant more homeless shelters...standard degen gambler logic

Better educated youth...holy penetrating shit if you can say that with a straight face you oughta be a lawyer or a poker player...America's public schools look like fuckin jails and every parent that can afford to is either paying out the ass for private school or homeschooling

mikejamm
    mikejamm's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1524

Quote Originally Posted by bettilimbroke999 View Post
    Well done...elimination of all US manufacturing...whole country on welfare...open borders to Muslim terrorists...war with Russia (only country that could physically destroy us) to protect some Syrians who would behead you if ever given the chance...you've outdone yourselves.

I must applaud your efforts...you have worked diligently to elect and keep a Muslim who hates this country in office for 8 years and were no doubt highly disappointed that a bought and paid for shill that has never worked a job but has somehow earned 500 million in "gifts" for dinner speeches to foreign governments and investment bankers beat out glorious leader Bernie in the primary.

Congrats! Soon you'll be running across the border to Mexico to escape the nightmare and find a job only they will be ordered to shoot you on sight

Quote Originally Posted by bigtymer56

Yep, you republican fuks got the shit head asshole you deserve to represent your party! Now you're gonna cry like the little fuk'in bitches you are! Once again, intelligent liberal minded freedom loving Americans will put the right person in office to carry on what president Obama so graciously and brilliantly started.

Healthcare for all Americans, lowest gas prices since that fuk head Bush left office, growing economy and plenty of jobs. If you're not doing good in this country, you're just plain ass fuk'in stupid or an arrogant asshole who does nothing but complain about senseless shit that nobody with any common sense gives a fuk about!
    Last edited by mikejamm; 10-18-16 at 06:48 PM.

mikejamm

When the majority of a countries electorate are uneducated and/or simply don't give a penetrate you will get a monumental disaster every time....will it be WW3 with Russia and mushroom clouds allover the place over some Muslim savages that would love to kill you or just 90% of the country uneducated and welfare dependent and the entire economy government run by our crooked politicians and their elite "donors" with the country looking like a giant welfare funded ghetto. Who knows exactly what extent this nightmare will lead to but you can rest assured there's a nightmare coming
    So says you... the prophet if doom and gloom! Do us all a favor and go crawl back into your cave, I'm sure you'll be safe there.

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

Quote Originally Posted by irish1 View Post
    Yep keep blaming the progressives, the Dems and Obama while your boys have sat on their fat lazy asses saying
    no, not bringing bills up for votes, bashing Obama and having never ending hearings.

mikejamm

Fox News is about the only sensible news station left....they discuss the ISSUES and the FUTURE OF AMERICA...the rest spend 100% of their time calling securing our borders RACIST and trying to find anything they can to divert the braindead Americans attention away from the major issues facing this country to some bullshit like a sneak recording of a private conversation about Trump saying he likes penetrating women.
    "Fox News is about the only sensible news station left...." Ok, now I just spit up my good beer on this one! You really are a fuk'in moron aren't you! Well, at least we know now the origins of your ignorant tirade, a fox news follower and believes every fuk'in word of it. Man, how did you become so fuk'in brainwashed? Just remember douche bag, when you fill up your gas tank with that $2 a gallon gas, make sure you thank our great President Obama.

bettilimbroke999

Dems would've gladly voted for Bernie...in fact he probably would've won by a larger margin than Hillary and should've been their nominee...Bernie is flat out a communist and in a country with an already disabled economy the electorate is jumping at the chance to elect a candidate who will have us all jobless and totally dependent on the government to survive rather than self-government you want a dictatorship.

Hillary is simply a pathological lying criminal who will make billions receiving "gifts" from corporations and foreign governments for her "work". Anyone crazy enough to believe that oyster is going to do what's best for the working man is out of their penetrating mind.

Well done Dems...the successful businessman candidate that wants to bring decent jobs back to America is crazy and the lying rich from bribes criminal that wants to get rid of the 9% manufacturing jobs that are somehow still left from the 36% that existed when her hubby was President and shipped em all to Mexico is the right choice...go down to DHS and celebrate with the other bums and hope she increases your food stamps...but since she could just as easily run as a Republican and blames the trillions lost in the housing crisis on the poor you can rest assured you'll continue to be sucking dicks for 7.25 an hour for the rest of your lives and your welfare will likely be cut back.
    Last edited by bettilimbroke999; 10-18-16 at 09:09 PM.

sjm5122
    sjm5122's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11889

Hillary is probably going to win, life will go on.

Didnt fox news tell you the world would end if obama was elected? How did that work out?

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Lol this guy again, where does he get his "info".

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

It's over dude. Trump is not going to win. Next time pick a better candidate. Someone with more charisma and less money who is not an arrogant perverted prick.

bettilimbroke999

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    It's over dude. Trump is not going to win. Next time pick a better candidate. Someone with more charisma and less money who is not an arrogant perverted prick.
    You mean like an arrogant totally incompetent Secretary of State who gets ppl killed then bullshits everyone about what happened bc it would hurt her political career if ppl knew how penetrating terrible she is at her job crooked filthy penetrating rich from accepting 100s of millions in bribes aka "speaking fees" (bc she first speaks and asks foreign govts and corporations to give her 100s of millions and then they give it to her...kinda like if a cop pulled you over and charged you a 1000 "speaking fee" for asking you for your money and then let you out of a DUI...you didn't bribe the cop you simply paid his required speaking fee) despite the fact no one would pay 5 bucks to hear that pathological lying lesbo oyster that believes there's some imaginary war on women despite the fact women have a pot of gold between their legs if they just hit the treadmill every once in awhile yea alright we'll work on it

Last edited by bettilimbroke999; 10-18-16 at 11:44 PM.

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22125

So many of you place your lives in the hands of a woman that is a crooked pathological liar who made her entire massive fortune by simply charging million dollar "dinner speech fees" to foreign governments and investment banks/corporations...how very generous of these Middle Eastern Muslim countries and corporations to lineup to make Hillary rich by simply giving her 100s of millions just for speaking to them...on the other hand maybe she just gives one really good dinner speech to these foreign governments who believe women should be stoned to death for showing their faces in public and they just all wanted in.
    Every cent the Bushes have ever made as well as Cheney was related to the Gov't so shut the fuk up or show me post where u also complained about them u tea bag hypocrite

Thor4140

You mean like an arrogant totally incompetent Secretary of State who gets ppl killed then bullshits everyone about what happened bc it would hurt her political career if ppl knew how penetrating terrible she is at her job crooked filthy penetrating rich from accepting 100s of millions in bribes aka "speaking fees" (bc she first speaks and asks foreign govts and corporations to give her 100s of millions and then they give it to her...kinda like if a cop pulled you over and charged you a 1000 "speaking fee" for asking you for your money and then let you out of a DUI...you didn't bribe the cop you simply paid his required speaking fee) despite the fact no one would pay 5 bucks to hear that pathological lying lesbo oyster that believes there's some imaginary war on women despite the fact women have a pot of gold between their legs if they just hit the treadmill every once in awhile yea alright we'll work on it

And the worst attack on American soil where over 3000 died was under George Bush watch as well as the ten thousand over in Iraq. August six memo completly ignored while the pleas of the CIA and FBI were also ignored u tea bag hypocritical douchebag

Thor4140

Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post
    Yep keep blaming the progressives, the Dems and Obama while your boys have sat on their fat lazy asses saying
    no, not bringing bills up for votes, bashing Obama and having never ending hearings.
    Historical record fillibuster numbers but everything is Obamas fault

Thor4140

Quote Originally Posted by dante1 View Post
    I remember about 8 years ago the R making this same exact claim. Obama will destroy America. Yeah, even worse. I should look up the stupid comments that were made about our president. Now it is HC turn to destroy the country. It never ceases with these guys, the years change but not their brain. Nope that remains the same.
    And when Trump gets humiliated these assholes should just go crawl in a hole but they won't. These assholes are unreachable people that really need to go away. Their thought process is what klills this country but they are to stupid to even realize it. Any asshole out there who still thinks trickle down economics works just needs to be shot.

Thor4140

Quote Originally Posted by sjm5122 View Post
    Hillary is probably going to win, life will go on.

Didnt fox news tell you the world would end if obama was elected? How did that work out?
    There was a poll a couple of years back that showed how Fox News watchers were the least informed citizens out of all the News Networks watchers. Yet they say it was a liberal poll

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO

I'll just say this. We can debate all day long as to whether Trump is a legitimate candidate all night long. I've come to the conclusion that I'm just not going to vote because in all honesty, I'm sick of the crap. I'll watch the highlights of the debate, but I'll be damn if I'm going to watch 90 minutes of this garbage, when there is some good playoff baseball going tonight that can get my mind off of the world's ills.

Now, in the same breath, if you are determined to vote for Hillary Clinton, with the decades of history that have been documented about her, you are totally lost. I think both sides can agree that Washington is broke, and in the tank against the people. It's amazing that while private sector jobs go down, federal jobs go up in income. I can attest to this because I get paid based on federal wages, and I get my cost of living raise every year. Hillary, in my opinion, is much worse than these hacks in Washington. She is not a liberal. She is not a Democrat. She is an arrogant, self serving, piece of shit that will spit on you before thinking of helping you. I can go on about all the well documented things she has had documented about her since 1991, when Bill got into the limelight. Even if she is guilty of just 1/4 of these allegations, it is way too many. If you think that she is going to move this country forward to benefit you, you are out of your mind. She has too many favors to pay back to all the donors of her and Bill's foundation. Black, brown, white, etc., she don't give one fat fukk about you, and if you believe she does, I truly from the bottom of my heart feel sorry for you.

At least with Trump, like Obama, there is no real long political record. You could very well be surprised. With Hillary, you are already voting for status quo, Washington failure. Don't be enthralled with the "D" next to her name when you vote for her. It should really be an "H" for Hillary herself.

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8478

Quote Originally Posted by dante1 View Post
    I remember about 8 years ago the R making this same exact claim. Obama will destroy America. Yeah, even worse. I should look up the stupid comments that were made about our president. Now it is HC turn to destroy the country. It never ceases with these guys, the years change but not their brain. Nope that remains the same.
    You and the sheep choose to accept and believe incompetence is acceptable. You think doubling the debt to 20 trillion, 13 million more on food stamps and living in poverty, obamacare scam imploding like people have been saying it would for years, congress divisive and approval rating lower than ever before and this is somehow success? The years do change but the brains that don't are those who can't accept facts. The partisan hacks who won't call a spade a spade.

Drain the swamp.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21677

Why are people blaming liberals for Hillary? Trump is to blame for Hillary winning. Don't forget it. She couldn't do it without him.

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    Why are people blaming liberals for Hillary? Trump is to blame for Hillary winning. Don't forget it. She couldn't do it without him.
    I don't actually totally believe that. I watched shows like Morning Joe during the primaries, and into the general elections until last month. Trump was everywhere on TV with people like Joe and Mika kissing his ass 90% of the time (except that time that Joe hung up on him) so they could get a ratings bump. They talked friendly almost all the time. The minute he got the nomination, BAMM! the switch got flipped, and you hardly see Trump interviews any more. Trump went from totally sheek, to totally geek.

A percentage of the Republican side stood up, and said they were sick of Washington, and voted the outsider in. When Hillary cheated the Democrats "so-called" outsider at the time (until he broke down and endorsed her), her Democratic followers continued to follow suit, instead of rising up, and calling "FOUL!" when Bernie got screwed. They just want the "D" at the White House. Nothing else. The funny thing is it would have been easier, and a lot more pleasant campaign, if Bernie had gotten the nomination.

rkelly110

I don't think that is Stevens. I think that is Gaddafi.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Mr KLC View Post
    I don't actually totally believe that. I watched shows like Morning Joe during the primaries, and into the general elections until last month. Trump was everywhere on TV with people like Joe and Mika kissing his ass 90% of the time (except that time that Joe hung up on him) so they could get a ratings bump. They talked friendly almost all the time. The minute he got the nomination, BAMM! the switch got flipped, and you hardly see Trump interviews any more. Trump went from totally sheek, to totally geek.

A percentage of the Republican side stood up, and said they were sick of Washington, and voted the outsider in. When Hillary cheated the Democrats "so-called" outsider at the time (until he broke down and endorsed her), her Democratic followers continued to follow suit, instead of rising up, and calling "FOUL!" when Bernie got screwed. They just want the "D" at the White House. Nothing else. The funny thing is it would have been easier, and a lot more pleasant campaign, if Bernie had gotten the nomination.
    Most of that is correct, but it doesn't address what I said. Which is simply that Trump was probably the only opponent that Hillary would have been able to beat. In particular, either Kasich or Rubio would have crushed her. This election was set up for her to lose. But the Republicans nominated a patsy. I don't think that was on purpose - they're just not very smart.

rkelly110

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    You and the sheep choose to accept and believe incompetence is acceptable. You think doubling the debt to 20 trillion, 13 million more on food stamps and living in poverty, obamacare scam imploding like people have been saying it would for years, congress divisive and approval rating lower than ever before and this is somehow success? The years do change but the brains that don't are those who can't accept facts. The partisan hacks who won't call a spade a spade.

Drain the swamp.
    Ask us if we give a flying fuk what a Trumptard from Costa Rica thinks.

StackinGreen
    Can't stop Won't stop
    StackinGreen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4514

Most of that is correct, but it doesn't address what I said. Which is simply that Trump was probably the only opponent that Hillary would have been able to beat. In particular, either Kasich or Rubio would have crushed her. This election was set up for her to lose. But the Republicans nominated a patsy. I don't think that was on purpose - they're just not very smart.
    This is so wrong, the only way to fight fire with fire was Trump.

Know what? That's why he's gonna win. Don't believe the lies, media, and all the other hype. The common man doesn't and that's why Trump will get a huge turnout and coast to victory ...

You are wrong on several levels here.

bruceBRUCEbruce
    bruceBRUCEbruce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1959

Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post
    Any asshole out there who still thinks trickle down economics works just needs to be shot.
    it works
    but in favor of the rich folk
    income inequality skyrocketed in the 80's and is at its highest point since the 1920's

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman
    Russian Rocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 533

Hilltards' desperation is too obvious...

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO

All of this would have happened no matter who the candidate was. If it was Bush, we wouldn't need another Bush to bankrupt our country. If it was Cruz, he would be waging a war on women by being against abortion. I guarantee you Hillary had something on every possible candidate to lay siege in the same fashion. The difference between Trump is at least he fights back and calls out Hillary for what she really is. The other candidates would have taken the establishment Republican diplomatic approach.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Mr KLC View Post
    All of this would have happened no matter who the candidate was. If it was Bush, we wouldn't need another Bush to bankrupt our country. If it was Cruz, he would be waging a war on women by being against abortion. I guarantee you Hillary had something on every possible candidate to lay siege in the same fashion. The difference between Trump is at least he fights back and calls out Hillary for what she really is. The other candidates would have taken the establishment Republican diplomatic approach.
    Of course she would have had a line of attack for each, but it would not likely have worked. Bush? No. Cruz is a nut, that would have been 50/50. But the Republicans had candidates that would have won pretty easily and it wasn't difficult to figure out. It very nearly went that way, but Chris Christie changed the course of history in a couple moments on a Saturday night. If it wasn't for Chris Christie, Marco Rubio would have been the nominee. Can't be proven or disproven, it's an alternate reality, but I'm pretty confident in it.

First 123456 ... Last