ans61201
    ans61201's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4181

Early bet I love

Vikings pickem at even money against packers

Vikings have had their number in recent years, but also word coming out that swelling could increase and possible Rodgers doesn’t play, or is hobbled. Vikings could win this game with Rodgers in, with him out most defintely.

A few things could happen (not likely) he’s ruled out and line moves big in your favor

He stays in, we don’t know how his knee feels and you can bail out of the bet come game day with him playing with a bum knee

Or let a team win a decent chance against a hurt qb go for it.

In my eyes you are getting a free roll here in a small chance that A rod doesn’t suit up

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Rodgers is a phony

He was not seriously hurt

ans61201

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Rodgers is a phony

He was not seriously hurt
    Very possible. Either way I don’t see line moving much unless he’s declared inactive so freerolling him not playing

shadymcgrady
    shadymcgrady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2978

Could be a revenge game for arod. Anthony Barr took him out on a dirty drive into the ground least yr. That play is what made the league force the officials to monitor for driving into the ground on qb tackles

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by shadymcgrady View Post
    Could be a revenge game for arod. Anthony Barr took him out on a dirty drive into the ground least yr. That play is what made the league force the officials to monitor for driving into the ground on qb tackles
    You mean a tackle right? He took him out on what us old school guys called a tackle back in the day.

ans61201

Quote Originally Posted by shadymcgrady View Post
    Huge Arod fan. What you're calling dirty happens to players 60 plays a game. The babying we find normal to qbs is hillarious. They should just hurry it up and put the flags on them already.

ans61201

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    You mean a tackle right? He took him out on what us old school guys called a tackle back in the day.
    lol didn't see yours before I posted mine. So odd. Everytime a qb gets hurt, new rule. Don't hit them too high, don't hit them too low, don't hit them a half second late when you're running full speed with a guy on your back, and after you do all of that perfectly against a moving target, who fires the ball in .04 seconds, don't land with any weight on him 😂😂

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by ans61201 View Post
    lol didn't see yours before I posted mine. So odd. Everytime a qb gets hurt, new rule. Don't hit them too high, don't hit them too low, don't hit them a half second late when you're running full speed with a guy on your back, and after you do all of that perfectly against a moving target, who fires the ball in .04 seconds, don't land with any weight on him 😂😂
    Blew my mind when I started seeing flags for low hits on qbs!! You already can’t hit anyone high, they practically encourage safeties and linebackers to take out wrs knees, but when it comes to the ever sacred qb apparently the target area is smaller than a strike zone and god forbid you make a “ clean” tackle and he still gets hurt, then they change the damn rule again and you a outcast!! Shit is unreal, I get when backup qbs play the product has went to shit cause they made it all bout the qb, but fukk it so easy to play now they have backups winning super bowls!!

ans61201

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Blew my mind when I started seeing flags for low hits on qbs!! You already can’t hit anyone high, they practically encourage safeties and linebackers to take out wrs knees, but when it comes to the ever sacred qb apparently the target area is smaller than a strike zone and god forbid you make a “ clean” tackle and he still gets hurt, then they change the damn rule again and you a outcast!! Shit is unreal, I get when backup qbs play the product has went to shit cause they made it all bout the qb, but fukk it so easy to play now they have backups winning super bowls!!
    That one came not long after Brady got his knee crunched in a low hit. There was another rule, I think something along the lines of hand on the helmet when you tackle the qb that was caused because of drew Brees as well

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by ans61201 View Post
    That one came not long after Brady got his knee crunched in a low hit. There was another rule, I think something along the lines of hand on the helmet when you tackle the qb that was caused because of drew Brees as well
    Lol, yep I remember both. Shit comical. Shady does have a point tho, could be double bitch can play all game on a bum wheel cause refs won’t allow minny to touch him!!

shadymcgrady
    shadymcgrady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2978

Meanwhile saquon Barkley gets his head turned around and no one gives a sht bc he's not a qb

agendaman
    agendaman's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14010

love ariz plus vs. rams dog of week2 jags beat patriots

ans61201

Giants as dogs against cowboys (coming from a cowboys fan-they shouldn’t be favored against many teams outside the bills of the world)

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 553

Not betting against that man

ans61201

Quote Originally Posted by Louisvillekid1 View Post
    Not betting against that man
    Honestly I’ll probably ending up hedging out if he plays but will have a very good bet if he doesn’t.

They looked awful until they started doing those quick patriots type plays, instead of their normal offense where Rodgers holds onto the ball and lets their likes shortcomings give him additional
    Hits