No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Quote Originally Posted by ByeShea View Post
    Which industry is showering him with cash?

Not Wall Street, they're with her.

Not big media, they're with her.

Not union big wigs, they're with her.

Not Facebook, Cheryl Sandberg & Moskovitz (he personally gave Hillary $20 million), they're with her.

Not these people, they're with her...

Okay, I trust this is sufficient in regards to Hillary's "establishment" credentials - she sold, they bought.

Please contrast the above to Donald's big donor base. Go ahead and search for Donald's bigwig donor list - first place I'd check is home in your shine box.

I'll save you some time in your search, the traditional GOP donor base? Cut off Trump from spending. That's right, Donald is not part of the establishment - he is not for sale.
    Here we go again.

Hillary is as establishment as it gets. Absolutely. But that doesn't mean Trump isn't.

This is the strategy used by Trump supporters. When you want them to be specific about Trump's policies or philosophies or anything else, their first response is "but Hillary...." You assume because Trump is being labeled a fraud, that means people are staunch HRC supporters. That's entirely not true.

I hate both candidates equally for different reasons, and won't be voting for either (though I will be voting). I just find the Trump "anti-establishment" talk to be particularly hilarious - as if he's been anything other than a turncoat big-name donor in bed with a multitude of candidates to advance his own interests for his entire professional career.

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post
    Here we go again.

Hillary is as establishment as it gets. Absolutely. But that doesn't mean Trump isn't.

This is the strategy used by Trump supporters. When you want them to be specific about Trump's policies or philosophies or anything else, their first response is "but Hillary...." You assume because Trump is being labeled a fraud, that means people are staunch HRC supporters. That's entirely not true.

I hate both candidates equally for different reasons, and won't be voting for either (though I will be voting). I just find the Trump "anti-establishment" talk to be particularly hilarious - as if he's been anything other than a turncoat big-name donor in bed with a multitude of candidates to advance his own interests for his entire professional career.
    coming from the jackass who has yet to provide one piece of even interesting evidence to suggest trump is establishment...

no coin has a long history of this

sshz
    sshz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 216

Hillary wins, America loses.........

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post
    coming from the jackass who has yet to provide one piece of even interesting evidence to suggest trump is establishment...

no coin has a long history of this
    The video yesterday of Trump sucking off the Clintons in '08 is more than enough.

He does and says whatever he needs to do to advance himself and his ego. Just because he hasn't been a "politician" before, per se, doesn't mean he's void of politician characteristics. He'll sell his soul to get ahead. He's been a Democrat, an Independent, a Republican - whatever it takes. If you think that guy is going to stick to his guns and represent his uneducated white fanboys like yourself, well, that's why you're dumb enough to buy into it in the first place.

We're speaking theoretically, though. This election is over. Sadly, HRC will win convincingly against literally the only possible candidate she could beat. Congrats, brooks. You created this. You helped get her elected by backing the only Republican candidate who couldn't take her down in a general election.

Hell, Hillary will probably send you a Christmas card thanking you for being so stupid and gullible.

brooks85

The video yesterday of Trump sucking off the Clintons in '08 is more than enough.

He does and says whatever he needs to do to advance himself and his ego. Just because he hasn't been a "politician" before, per se, doesn't mean he's void of politician characteristics. He'll sell his soul to get ahead. He's been a Democrat, an Independent, a Republican - whatever it takes. If you think that guy is going to stick to his guns and represent his uneducated white fanboys like yourself, well, that's why you're dumb enough to buy into it in the first place.

We're speaking theoretically, though. This election is over. Sadly, HRC will win convincingly against literally the only possible candidate she could beat. Congrats, brooks. You created this. You helped get her elected by backing the only Republican candidate who couldn't take her down in a general election.

Hell, Hillary will probably send you a Christmas card thanking you for being so stupid and gullible.
    wrong. Saying it isn't going to make it true lol

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14709

You haven't even seen the video Brooks.

bettilimbroke999
    bettilimbroke999's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 506

The odds are strange

Hillary -600
    America +600

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!

Yup

999 gets it.

America's Fukked!

Barnes & Whine
    Punch through the media!
    Barnes & Whine's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 722

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!

Well.....there's one!

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Quote Originally Posted by Gaze73 View Post
    Look, even ultra libtard Michael Moore says Trump is the ultimate anti-establishment pick, a human molotov cocktail aiming to burn the whole fuckin corrupt temple down. No establishment canditate ever got a fraction of hate as god-emperor Trump.
    Might want to listen to the rest of the segment.

But you know, facts.

http://www.snopes.com/michael-moore-...-donald-trump/

brooks85

Quote Originally Posted by Jayvegas420 View Post
    You haven't even seen the video Brooks.

the idiot making sure everyone knows he is an idiot, drives it home with the emoticon

brooks85

Might want to listen to the rest of the segment.

But you know, facts.

http://www.snopes.com/michael-moore-...-donald-trump/

yes, I know them and you still haven't provided any yet to show Trump is establishment. You'll reply the video does but that isn't going to make it true. You'll completely ignore what I said because it is true.

Who are you wasting your vote on?

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!

Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post
    the idiot making sure everyone knows he is an idiot, drives it home with the emoticon
    So, you have e seen the video.
    You always talk in riddles and non specifics

Barnes & Whine
    Punch through the media!

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/uEQD8W68Z1A" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

gopolks
    gopolks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1690

I remember watching Faux news in 2007, President Obama was going to ban Xmas, was going to impose Sharia Law,
    was going to make the USA a third world country among other things. Didnt quite happen that way huh.

Now faux news is using the same fear tactics with Clinton, wont work this time either.

Barnes & Whine
    Punch through the media!

Don't listen to Fox, Don't listen to CNN, Don't listen to MSNBC, Don't listen to ABC, Don't listen to CBS, don't read the NYT, don't read the Washinton Post,....just make sure you get your vote in and it counts!

The whole media is in panic mode being ordered by the establishment to show how trump is losing and soon they will be on their knees begging you not to vote Trump.....and you know what to do my friends,

SHOVE YOUR TRUMP VOTE UP THEIR ASS BECAUSE WE AREN"T LOSING THIS COUNTRY TO THESE WEAK SICK ELITE PATHETIC PEOPLE. WE ARE TAKING IT BACK FOR US AND OUR FAMILIES, FOR LIBERTY AND THE REPUBLIC ONE NATION UNDER GOD! GET THIS DONE, TRUMP IS CLOSING THE GAP FAST BELIEVE ME!!! IT IS HAPPENING!!
    Last edited by Barnes & Whine; 10-28-16 at 06:30 AM.

ByeShea
    ByeShea's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11648

Funny but AP has her up 50-38. That's +12 ... and yet all other indications besides media-operated opinion polls are not only leaning Trump - but it's beginning to look like a Trump landslide. Sorry pal.

Five other polls have it neck and neck sampling Dems at 2008 levels and Hillary is out of gas in battleground states - pretty much because it's nearly impossible to rally around an exposed criminal.

Independents voting at record numbers ... Trump landslide is here.
    Last edited by ByeShea; 10-28-16 at 06:49 AM.

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

Quote Originally Posted by Barnes & Whine View Post
    Don't listen to Fox, Don't listen to CNN, Don't listen to MSNBC, Don't listen to ABC, Don't listen to CBS, don't read the NYT, don't read the Washinton Post,....just make sure you get your vote in and it counts!

The whole media is in panic mode being ordered by the establishment to show how trump is losing and soon they will be on their knees begging you not to vote Trump.....and you know what to do my friends,

SHOVE YOUR TRUMP VOTE UP THEIR ASS BECAUSE WE AREN"T LOSING THIS COUNTRY TO THESE WEAK SICK ELITE PATHETIC PEOPLE. WE ARE TAKING IT BACK FOR US AND OUR FAMILIES, FOR LIBERTY AND THE REPUBLIC ONE NATION UNDER GOD! GET THIS DONE, TRUMP IS CLOSING THE GAP FAST BELIEVE ME!!! IT IS HAPPENING!!
    God, I hope there are Trumptards at my voting area trying to start shit. I'll be shoving their signs up THEIR ass!

brooks85

Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post
    God, I hope there are Trumptards at my voting area trying to start shit. I'll be shoving their signs up THEIR ass!
    no you wouldn't coward.

bettilimbroke999
    bettilimbroke999's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 506

Bumped

MAGA!

First ... 4567