Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman
    Russian Rocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 533

Quote Originally Posted by ACoochy View Post

Don't think that if Putin and his henchmen could get Assange out of that monitored box that they wouldn't...

Both Ecuador and Russia are allies...Just a shame for both of them that Assange is held up in neutral territory....
    You gotta realize that Assange is just a middle man who provides a platform for exposed leaks. He doesn't do any hacking himself.
    Putin has zero interest in him - everything that we need, we can get on our own....excluding DNC emails of course- here we definitely need Hillary's help!

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11150

Democrats partying up in CNN Grill. Lot of nice looking women in that after party. Republicans were dry as hell and basically tired each night, not enough energy to party.

Dems had movie stars, actors, actresses, singers, choirs, entertainers, activist, etc. Who did Trump have? Chachi...
    Points Awarded:

The Kraken gave Mac4Lyfe 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

frostno98
    frostno98's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 648

Nice spontaneous singing of the entire bar of Neil Diamond sweet caroline on CNN grill a few minutes was great. I never even heard of this great song until now, lol.

GunShard
    Invest In Ethereum And Bitcoin
    GunShard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1926

Best value bet: Does not say "Black Lives Matter" +220

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

Quote Originally Posted by frostno98 View Post
    Nice spontaneous singing of the entire bar of Neil Diamond sweet caroline on CNN grill a few minutes was great. I never even heard of this great song until now, lol.
    i hate that song, sing it at pitt games and say lets go pitt when they are usually getting their ass kicked going to the 4th quarter

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11874

One issue of concern in Hillary's speech tonight....

Hillary basically said in more words or less that Russia is the enemy of America and Trump is conspiring with the enemy.. Not sure if any of you caught what she said when bashing Trump..

I don't think Hillary should have said that about Russia and Putin.. She's compromising any relationship she could have with Putin and Russia by saying that just to spite Trump and win votes..

This instantly makes Russia and Putin estranged with America if Hillary gets elected.. If Trump is elected Russian and Putin is instantly a friendly... This is a big issue when you think about it.......

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post

Hillary basically said in more words or less that Russia is the enemy of America and Trump is conspiring with the enemy.. Not sure if any of you caught what she said when bashing Trump..

I don't think Hillary should have said that about Russia and Putin.. She's compromising any relationship she could have with Putin and Russia by saying that just to spite Trump and win votes..

This instantly makes Russia and Putin estranged with America if Hillary gets elected.. If Trump is elected Russian and Putin is instantly a friendly... This is a big issue when you think about it.......
    Considering that Joe Biden called him a dictator, she was gonna have some explaining to do either way

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by thetrinity View Post
    Considering that Joe Biden called him a dictator, she was gonna have some explaining to do either way
    Well she just threw more gasoline on that fire and I don't like it.. She did this just because of the DNC breach and her own political posturing with Trump.

We certainly don't need Russia as a sworn enemy now in addition to all the other problems we are facing in the world...

I was hoping she would not bring it up but she did... That's kinda messing with our National Security in the future if she is elected....

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears

Well she just threw more gasoline on that fire and I don't like it.. She did this just because of the DNC breach and her own political posturing with Trump.

We certainly don't need Russia as a sworn enemy now in addition to all the other problems we are facing in the world...

I was hoping she would not bring it up but she did... That's kinda messing with our National Security in the future if she is elected....
    Has Putin said anything yet? I haven't seen it.

Mase of Base
    Mase of Base's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 804

Putin beats to his own drum he doesn't care who wins this election. He and Trump could have some ammusing ego stand offs though I think.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Has Putin said anything yet? I haven't seen it.
    I haven't watched the news yet after the speech. Gonna tune in now.. I just cringed when she said that...

I would really like Putin and Russia to be a friendly with this ongoing fight against Islamic terrorism in the Middle East..

Mase of Base

I haven't watched the news yet after the speech. Gonna tune in now.. I just cringed when she said that...

I would really like Putin and Russia to be a friendly with this ongoing fight against Islamic terrorism in the Middle East..
    Not going to change, the US aren't going to back Assad, Russia will continue to, both will bomb ISIS.

Mac4Lyfe

We DO NOT want to make friendly with Russia. Have you been paying attention? The US is systematically crippling Russia financially so they can not gather more allies by funding other countries causes. Why do you think oil prices are low? It's the US putting geopolitical pressure on the old guard Russian's and hitting them where it hurts without sending one troop to battle.

Why the hell do you want to be friendly to Putin? He is nothing but bad.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Mase of Base View Post
    Not going to change, the US aren't going to back Assad, Russia will continue to, both will bomb ISIS.
    Probably right but still no need to say these things about Russia and Putin.. Not good for future relations period if Hillary wins..

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    We DO NOT want to make friendly with Russia. Have you been paying attention? The US is systematically crippling Russia financially so they can not gather more allies by funding other countries causes. Why do you think oil prices are low? It's the US putting geopolitical pressure on the old guard Russian's and hitting them where it hurts without sending one troop to battle.

Why the hell do you want to be friendly to Putin? He is nothing but bad.
    You don't want to piss them off either.

Hillary is quick on the trigger, way more than Obama, rkelly even said it.

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears

Probably right but still no need to say these things about Russia and Putin.. Not good for future relations period if Hillary wins..
    Yeah not a pot we wanna stir.

Mase of Base

Agreed been very icy for awhile now, probably always will be though Putin isn't a guy who gets told what to do. I think he doesn't tag along alot of the time just to get under other leaders skin. Hillary is just bitter at the moment got the feeling Putin would love a crack at her if she makes it.

Mac4Lyfe

You don't want to piss them off either.

Hillary is quick on the trigger, way more than Obama, rkelly even said it.
    We've been pissing them off the last few years. The Russian government is dependent on oil revenue to fund its budgets. Oil prices has killed those budgets even with the ruble tumbling.

ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

The father of the slain Muslim Army captain was my favourite part of last night...

The honesty and pain of parents who gave America their son, touched one so deeply. Respect. It almost teared me up here in Oz.... '....you have sacrificed nothing..." Mr Trump go back to your tower and fire yourself from the impossible job you are most ill suited for.

Game, set and match right there...

ACoochy

Agreed been very icy for awhile now, probably always will be though Putin isn't a guy who gets told what to do. I think he doesn't tag along alot of the time just to get under other leaders skin. Hillary is just bitter at the moment got the feeling Putin would love a crack at her if she makes it.
    MOBman did u wager that Broncos game last night?

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    We've been pissing them off the last few years. The Russian government is dependent on oil revenue to fund its budgets. Oil prices has killed those budgets even with the ruble tumbling.
    Ya I know, only so many reset buttons, "fanning the flames" may be better a term

Mase of Base

MOBman did u wager that Broncos game last night?
    Ha yeah bookies knew alright! Wasn't falling for that one again.

Dr.Gonzo
    Dr.Gonzo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3192

The father of the slain Muslim Army captain was my favourite part of last night...

The honesty and pain of parents who gave America their son, touched one so deeply. Respect. It almost teared me up here in Oz.... '....you have sacrificed nothing..." Mr Trump go back to your tower and fire yourself from the impossible job you are most ill suited for.

Game, set and match right there...

Dr.Gonzo

Why doesn't Kathryn Steinle's life matter?

Dr.Gonzo

A vote for Hillary is a vote for war

Dr.Gonzo

Dr.Gonzo

Dr.Gonzo

Dr.Gonzo

"You have to stand up to bullies" unless they offer you a bribe.

Mase of Base

Now that you got all that off you chest Gonzo I hope you feel better.

BREAKING NEWS: Politician gets truck loads of money and does f all with it, public expected as much so shrugs shoulders.

*Oh and war with Iran? Ha you do live in box with your computer don't you. Although you've probably convinced yourself that is a legitimate chance of happening.
    Last edited by Mase of Base; 07-29-16 at 03:47 AM.

ACoochy

BREAKING NEWS: Politician gets truck loads of money and does f all with it, public expected as much so shrugs shoulders.

*Oh and war with Iran? Ha you do live in box with your computer don't you. Although you've probably convinced yourself that is a legitimate chance of happening.
    Gonzo is religious and thus of highly impressionable character...

Not saying there's anything wrong with believing in sky monsters, just as long as he is aware of his potential gulliblities...

Dr.Gonzo

Chooch, you're literally brain dead. You don't believe in science, you're a regressive leftist who believes in the myth of equality because it makes you feel better.

Mase, please have some integrity here and recall our conversation where I said I was a Cultural Christian and cited other people with Cultural Christian leanings like Richard Dawkins. I don't believe in a theistic God.

This is what it is like dealing with morons like Cooch, incapable of a rational discussion.

Dr.Gonzo

You don't care that Hillary is a crook and completely full of shit? That says alot about your character, or lack there off.

Hillary is an interventionist backed by the neocons, she's taking the world into more conflict, that's a given. She'll fail to deal with Iran adequately and a conflict remains a possibility but other targets are more likely, that is correct.

Dr.Gonzo

Just for the record, the reason why America attempted to overthrow Assad is he is considered a proxy for Iran in the region.

darrell74
    darrell74's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 19468

Pandered
    No plans
    Bashed Trump

Sounds like a phuckin tool to me

Hard to watch that.

First ... 67686970717273 ... Last