DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8491

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Although he won't be able to do anything trump is a nazi. He is a racist ignorant prick. He would throw every colored person in a camp If he could.

The fact he is even in this thing tells you how bad things are in the usa.
    again, show one racist thing Trump has ever said. You won't because you can't.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7726

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    again, show one racist thing Trump has ever said. You won't because you can't.
    I guess I just assumed he was racist. I personally find him to be entertaining. He certainly is ignorant. Calling all immigrants rapist and muderers is certainly not befitting for the leader of the free world. Although I fi Mexicans lazy and dirty I'm not runni , president. Hispanics basically are the entire rock of the southernmost usa.

DwightShrute

I guess I just assumed he was racist. I personally find him to be entertaining. He certainly is ignorant. Calling all immigrants rapist and muderers is certainly not befitting for the leader of the free world. Although I fi Mexicans lazy and dirty I'm not runni , president. Hispanics basically are the entire rock of the southernmost usa.
    he never called all immigrants rapists and murderers either. He has thousands working for him.

The media is finally catching on that Hispanic Americans like a straight shooter, tell-it-as-it-is guy!! The author puts an anti-Trump spin on the article, and that's a shame. But at least they (media) can't straight-out ignore anymore that Trump has a LOT of support from Latino/Hispanic hard-working conservatives.

No Joke: Trump Can Win Plenty of Latinos

A new poll of Latino GOPers puts Trump ahead. Way ahead. And yes, there’s an explanation, in the fault lines within the Latino community.

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

Notice Trump isn't saying the shit he did in the beginning? You know, about anchor babies? Get his lawyers on it to
    nullify them? Ship them and their families right back across the border? I wonder how those Repub hispanics feel
    about that? I guess it went through one ear and out the other, just like you guys in here. Maybe when you guys hear
    him speak, close one ear so it rattles around for awhile and sink in.

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post
    Notice Trump isn't saying the shit he did in the beginning? You know, about anchor babies? Get his lawyers on it to
    nullify them? Ship them and their families right back across the border? I wonder how those Repub hispanics feel
    about that? I guess it went through one ear and out the other, just like you guys in here. Maybe when you guys hear
    curious, do you honestly think those words carry any weight especially from you considering how many times I've exposed what you are?

We know what goes in one ear and out there other for you; facts and logic. The only thing bouncing around in there is "my truths." Remember the term your ego made up to justify your consistent flow of inaccurate information and illogical hypocritical comments? Well, don't worry not everyone is as forgetful as you.

rkelly110

Not just my truths little buddy. Politico and fact check say 99% of the shit that comes out of his mouth is bullshit.

I understand people like to pick winners. I see it all the time. Switching teams because theirs is losing and band
    wagon jumping to get with a winner so they themselves feel like a winner. Hey, whatever flips your switch.

I know I'm a winner, I don't need a winner to make me one.

Stay warm.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

he never called all immigrants rapists and murderers either. He has thousands working for him.

The media is finally catching on that Hispanic Americans like a straight shooter, tell-it-as-it-is guy!! The author puts an anti-Trump spin on the article, and that's a shame. But at least they (media) can't straight-out ignore anymore that Trump has a LOT of support from Latino/Hispanic hard-working conservatives.

No Joke: Trump Can Win Plenty of Latinos

A new poll of Latino GOPers puts Trump ahead. Way ahead. And yes, there’s an explanation, in the fault lines within the Latino community.

Thought you would have switched sides by now man to get all of the free stuff Bernie can get ya.

brooks85

Not just my truths little buddy. Politico and fact check say 99% of the shit that comes out of his mouth is bullshit.

I understand people like to pick winners. I see it all the time. Switching teams because theirs is losing and band
    wagon jumping to get with a winner so they themselves feel like a winner. Hey, whatever flips your switch.

I know I'm a winner, I don't need a winner to make me one.

Stay warm.
    lol

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21689

Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post
    lol
    Only source Brooks trusts is Donald Trump's mouth.

brooks85

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    Only source Brooks trusts is Donald Trump's mouth.

what about the dictionary I used to prove what a pathetic sheep you are?

DwightShrute

[IMG]https://*********************************/hphotos-xlf1/v/t1.0-9/12705598_1109843629072781_73811169556233 59077_n.jpg?oh=0edb3dbf6ecd499768e41aece 34a7322&oe=57367B67[/IMG]

Tommy Karate
    Update your status
    Tommy Karate's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12940

Although he won't be able to do anything trump is a nazi. He is a racist ignorant prick. He would throw every colored person in a camp If he could.

The fact he is even in this thing tells you how bad things are in the usa.
    And Hillary and Obama are lying liberal pieces of shit that are a fukkin disgrace to America.

That oysters husband began the attacks on America when he decided not to go after bin laden.

Unless you are gay or a minority, you should have your head examined to vote left. It's unbelievable how blind some people are.

If that oyster gets in I'm probably moving to another country. She'll be 10x worse then this jackass.

Dr.Gonzo
    Dr.Gonzo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3192

If they're republicans they feel great, they know Mexico sucks, that's why the left.

They don't have any ethical issues with this, look at the Mexican/Guatemala border.

rkelly110

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Gonzo View Post
    If they're republicans they feel great, they know Mexico sucks, that's why the left.

They don't have any ethical issues with this, look at the Mexican/Guatemala border.
    They won't have an issue with it until Trump comes after them.

LeahMichele
    fuk offshores. Play local.
    LeahMichele's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15

I don't really care if he did say something racist. Everyone has some racist leanings and all the other candidates are so well rehearsed and coached they would never make the mistake of admitting it. Trump gets up there and says what he feels. It doesn't always sound perfect, so fukking what. He is real. Not a fukking fake ass politician saying exactly what he thinks will get him the most votes. Most of you guys worship the constitution, well it was written and signed by a bunch of racists. OH NO. Who fukking cares ? If Trump can fix a bunch of broken shit ( which I believe he can ) I don't really care about his small imperfections.

khicks26
    khicks26's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 18924

Quote Originally Posted by LeahMichele View Post
    I don't really care if he did say something racist. Everyone has some racist leanings and all the other candidates are so well rehearsed and coached they would never make the mistake of admitting it. Trump gets up there and says what he feels. It doesn't always sound perfect, so fukking what. He is real. Not a fukking fake ass politician saying exactly what he thinks will get him the most votes. Most of you guys worship the constitution, well it was written and signed by a bunch of racists. OH NO. Who fukking cares ? If Trump can fix a bunch of broken shit ( which I believe he can ) I don't really care about his small imperfections.
    It is funny when you think about it. A bunch of rich white slave owners wanting to be free.
    Points Awarded:

LeahMichele gave khicks26 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

rkelly110

Quote Originally Posted by khicks26 View Post
    It is funny when you think about it. A bunch of rich white slave owners wanting to be free.
    Plus, I don't think there's any conservatism in the constitution either.

DwightShrute

Dr.Gonzo
    Dr.Gonzo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3192

They won't have an issue with it until Trump comes after them.
    There's many groups that will be expelled from America before white presenting latinos.

Are you really going to make the argument that Trump is going to send the blacks back to Africa or are you just a dishonest piece of shit.

rkelly110

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Gonzo View Post
    There's many groups that will be expelled from America before white presenting latinos.

Are you really going to make the argument that Trump is going to send the blacks back to Africa or are you just a dishonest piece of shit.
    When did blacks come into the fray? Thought we were talking about Repub Latinos? Trump wants to nullify anchor
    babies and send them along with their families back across the border. Now tell me those Repub Trump supporters
    will be happy with him if they are the ones being deported.

If I was a POS what are you gonna do about it?

brooks85

When did blacks come into the fray? Thought we were talking about Repub Latinos? Trump wants to nullify anchor
    babies and send them along with their families back across the border. Now tell me those Repub Trump supporters
    will be happy with him if they are the ones being deported.

If I was a POS what are you gonna do about it?
    your forget the dishonest part which is most accurate about you

rkelly110

How is common sense dishonest?

brooks85

How is common sense dishonest?
    1. you're not using common sense. Similar to your error on the word hypocrite you need to look up what common sense actually means. Most people use it incorrectly.

2. common sense isn't a barometer for truth. If your common sense is incorrect then it is incorrect. You don't get to say "oh well it is common sense." No rkelly, it is "my truths."

Again, you are very dishonest whether you mean to be or not that is what you are. The information you spew is never accurate which would make you untrustworthy and fraudulent; dishonest.

also common sense is no good for someone like you. Think of your brain like a computer, you have a syntax error so what you call "common sense" is really just irrational "my truths."
    Last edited by brooks85; 02-17-16 at 08:02 AM.

ByeShea
    ByeShea's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11660

Quote Originally Posted by mikefan1034 View Post
    Bernie sanders is the best presidential candidate to come since FDR
    Everything is free. The 1% will pay for it. Transgender bathrooms for combat troops.

Obama already tried this, it doesn't work.

ByeShea
    ByeShea's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11660

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Karate View Post
    And Hillary and Obama are lying liberal pieces of shit that are a fukkin disgrace to America.

That oysters husband began the attacks on America when he decided not to go after bin laden.

Unless you are gay or a minority, you should have your head examined to vote left. It's unbelievable how blind some people are.

If that oyster gets in I'm probably moving to another country. She'll be 10x worse then this jackass.
    Every day gets worse and worse for her. Awful candidate - proven twice now.

Big laughs at how Team Clinton intimidated every single viable Democratic candidate from seeking the nomination. Now you're stuck with Bernie.

rkelly110

Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post
    1. you're not using common sense. Similar to your error on the word hypocrite you need to look up what common sense actually means. Most people use it incorrectly.

2. common sense isn't a barometer for truth. If your common sense is incorrect then it is incorrect. You don't get to say "oh well it is common sense." No rkelly, it is "my truths."

Again, you are very dishonest whether you mean to be or not that is what you are. The information you spew is never accurate which would make you untrustworthy and fraudulent; dishonest.

also common sense is no good for someone like you. Think of your brain like a computer, you have a syntax error so what you call "common sense" is really just irrational "my truths."
    It takes common sense to know common sense and you clearly don't have it. Formal education which supposedly you have, drains common sense, especially when not getting out in the real world, but instead sitting in a cubical.

I am the most honest person I know.

khicks26

Old brooks on a spew fest today. Hitting everyone in every thread. Makes me think of GMTM.

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by khicks26 View Post
    Makes me think of GMTM.
    weak. even for you.

khicks26

weak. even for you.

OK how about this for old Brooksey

"Thick as a brick" is a phrase meaning stubbornly dumb, as one's head is so thick that no new thoughts can enter it. The song starts with Ian Anderson expressing his low expectations for his target ("I may make you feel but I can't make you think") before singing about class structures, conformity, and the rigid moralistic beliefs of the establishment that perpetuates it.

The song follows a young boy who sees two career paths: soldier and artist. He chooses the life of a soldier, just like his father. We see him assimilate into the society he once rebelled against, becoming just like his dad.

DwightShrute

rkelly110

khicks26

WTF does this have to do with brooks. LOL

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11889

^^ That's the funniest shit I've ever heard.. Wing singing Back in Black.. That's nuts!!!

trytrytry
    All I do is trytrytry
    trytrytry's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 273623

OMG hilarious clip...incredible

DwightShrute

First ... 23456 Last