The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Karate View Post
    completely agree - though i will take anyone on the republican side instead of that disaster.
    i pray to god she gets indited. if she becomes president, i seriously may move to another country.

trump is not a politician - he knows how to economically fix this country. im in the middle class making a nice 6 figure income, and im treated like a millionaire helping the "less fortunate" who are on wellfare taking their free ride from our generous government.

in america you are better off being low class - this way you dont have to work and can just live off of everyone elses taxes.
    Why would not having to work to and living off of other people make anyone better off?

That's a terrible way to see it

Ralphie Halves
    Ralphie Halves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15066

Trump's own words when it comes to solutions (from the debates, which I watched)

"I'm going to put the best people on it"

"We're gonna make America Great again!"

"I'll make sure that never happens"

Congratulations Trump, you're lazy and you have no real plan for anything. Anybody can say these things, and you're an idiot to fall for this.

And I guess foreign policy isn't even an issue to you. This USA vs the World shit doesn't work in modern times.

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8560

Quote Originally Posted by Ralphie Halves View Post
    Trump's own words when it comes to solutions (from the debates, which I watched)

Congratulations Trump, you're lazy and you have no real plan for anything. Anybody can say these things, and you're an idiot to fall for this.

And I guess foreign policy isn't even an issue to you. This USA vs the World shit doesn't work in modern times.
    what does that even mean Ralphie? Do you think the any president makes policy decisions by himself? No. He has advisors. He has general's for foreign policy. Do you think Brady or Manning ever won a game by themselves? Its takes leadership and surrounding yourself with the best people who can work together to get the job done. Washington politics has been the Cleveland Browns the last 16 years and some of you keep supporting their incompetence. Who's the idiot for continuously supporting this nonsense? Trump has as much of a plan as anyone running for president and has made it public. Some of you just refuse to see it just because he offends some people.

What's Hillary's plan?
    What's Sanders' solution? (other than giving everyone everything)
    What's Rubio's plan?
    Bush's plan?
    Last edited by DwightShrute; 02-11-16 at 06:27 PM.

LeahMichele
    fuk offshores. Play local.
    LeahMichele's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    First off, drop the "the media told you to be" bullshit. That street goes both ways, and if that is going to be your default answer to my criticism of Trump, I will not engage with you. Not every criticism the media brings up of Trump is inaccurate. Accept that Trump is imperfect and many criticisms of him are indeed spot on, regardless of the medias involvement.

If you can agree to dropping that intellectually weak ass line of thinking, I will fukking bury you boy. Otherwise, I've got a battle simmering with Rudy that is much more pressing of my time
    Dude you have made no criticism at all just the same old tired " he is a liberal" comment that you heard from the media. Yeah the media has been real fair with him. He said he wanted to deport the illegals and build a wall and the media labeled him a racist and screamed that there was no way to pay for it. At the last debate Cruz flip flopped and said he too would deport all the illegals and build a wall. No media response at all. Cruz has received no media attention at all for being born in a different country and probably not even eligible to run while Obama had to produce proof that he was born in the US to shut the fukking media up ( yes I know Trump was involved but at least he is consistent going after Cruz too ). Don't worry you don't need to fukking worry about "burying" me. Trump got 4 X the votes your 5th place finisher Bush got. Trump doesn't need your vote. Fortunately most voters actually watch a debate and inform themselves. That's why he is going to win this nomination. ( fukking Jeb Bush )

The Giant
    The Giant's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

Break up your paragraph, bro.

Shari wouldn't even read that.

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Quote Originally Posted by LeahMichele View Post
    Dude you have made no criticism at all just the same old tired " he is a liberal" comment that you heard from the media. Yeah the media has been real fair with him. He said he wanted to deport the illegals and build a wall and the media labeled him a racist and screamed that there was no way to pay for it. At the last debate Cruz flip flopped and said he too would deport all the illegals and build a wall. No media response at all. Cruz has received no media attention at all for being born in a different country and probably not even eligible to run while Obama had to produce proof that he was born in the US to shut the fukking media up ( yes I know Trump was involved but at least he is consistent going after Cruz too ). Don't worry you don't need to fukking worry about "burying" me. Trump got 4 X the votes your 5th place finisher Bush got. Trump doesn't need your vote. Fortunately most voters actually watch a debate and inform themselves. That's why he is going to win this nomination. ( fukking Jeb Bush )
    Two things are now clear

1.) You're not very bright
    2.) You REALLY, REALLY like to hear yourself talk

And they form a circular, never ending dialogue

LeahMichele

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    Much lower than Eisenhower's.
    Just because the top tax rate used to be 95% doesn't mean we should return to it. Compare today's economy/GDP to back then and you will see which way is the best to go. The answer to everything is not raising taxes.

LeahMichele

Two things are now clear

1.) You're not very bright
    2.) You REALLY, REALLY like to hear yourself talk

And they form a circular, never ending dialogue
    Go vote for your 7 % 5th place boy Bush ( )

DwightShrute

[IMG]https://*********************************/hphotos-xpt1/v/t1.0-9/12670210_1263591193655007_12870537933253 63602_n.jpg?oh=b75f23912e514242bb6297f39 5f630ca&oe=57613E8D[/IMG]

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 53

Go vote for your 7 % 5th place boy Bush ( )
    hes either voting the black guy or white grandma. white men are scum of the earth according to kraken, the white guy

RudyRuetigger

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    [IMG]https://*********************************/hphotos-xpt1/v/t1.0-9/12670210_1263591193655007_12870537933253 63602_n.jpg?oh=b75f23912e514242bb6297f39 5f630ca&oe=57613E8D[/IMG]
    yet all you do is post in politic threads to argue
    cant make this shit up

Tommy Karate
    Update your status
    Tommy Karate's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12940

Why would not having to work to and living off of other people make anyone better off?

That's a terrible way to see it
    middle class people get crushed in taxes from this regime and will again if hillary gets in.
    millionaires get crushed as well, but they dont have to live pay check to pay check. money is toilet paper to the filthy rich.

instead of handing out free food stamps, medical benefits etc -- why not help these people get jobs. thats what trump will accomplish by bringing more jobs back to the US. If there is 1 thing i am confident he'll do, thats it.

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by RudyRuetigger View Post
    yet all you do is post in politic threads to argue
    cant make this shit up
    and yet that isn't true

KingJD31
    KingJD31's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7042

obviously he's not going to be in charge of the military but he's going to have people in place that know what they're doing. I'll take that over Obama telling the military don't do any airstrikes if there are civilians in sight or giving the oil workers in mid east a heads up that we are about to bomb them, that's making their job harder to do

RudyRuetigger

and yet that isn't true
    i knew youd argue with me about it

LeahMichele

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Karate View Post
    middle class people get crushed in taxes from this regime and will again if hillary gets in.
    millionaires get crushed as well, but they dont have to live pay check to pay check. money is toilet paper to the filthy rich.

instead of handing out free food stamps, medical benefits etc -- why not help these people get jobs. thats what trump will accomplish by bringing more jobs back to the US. If there is 1 thing i am confident he'll do, thats it.
    Yes we get another democrat in there and we will be taxed to death. It sick how many people support the "give me free" stuff mentality. Sanders came on the scene saying he will tax, tax, tax and hand out freebies and his support went through the roof. Sickening. I haven't heard him say anything about job creation, getting people to work. Just taxing and passing out more free stuff. Seriously, I have no problem with a little help for those who absolutely need it. But we are way overboard on the welfare state and those of us who work are paying for it. I know all these people who file their taxes the first day they can so they can get their $10,000 tax return back ( earned income credit welfare ) after paying in $200 - $300 last year. They are shocked when I tell them I wait until April to file. Why they ask ? Ummm because after paying in $10,000+ in federal taxes alone last year, I still owe money when I file.

KingJD31

Leah didn't you used to be a dem?

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by RudyRuetigger View Post
    i knew youd argue with me about it

I knew you would say that I am arguing with you when in fact I am just correcting you

Ralphie Halves

what does that even mean Ralphie? Do you think the any president makes policy decisions by himself? No. He has advisors. He has general's for foreign policy. Do you think Brady or Manning ever won a game by themselves? Its takes leadership and surrounding yourself with the best people who can work together to get the job done. Washington politics has been the Cleveland Browns the last 16 years and some of you keep supporting their incompetence. Who's the idiot for continuously supporting this nonsense? Trump has as much of a plan as anyone running for president and has made it public. Some of you just refuse to see it just because he offends some people.

What's Hillary's plan?
    What's Sanders' solution? (other than giving everyone everything)
    What's Rubio's plan?
    Bush's plan?
    Bush and Rubio who cares?

Hillary has laid out plans all over the place. An easy place to start. https://www.hillaryclinton.com/issues/

Sanders has plans, but doesn't want you to know about them, because then he'd fall out of favor pretty quick, and get attacked relentlessly. It's far easier talking about a fictional Utopia and getting everyone excited about it.

Trump is nothing but platitudes, Dwight. Anybody can go up there and say the same things without any substance behind it.

Moderator: "How are you going to handle problem x"
    Trump: "I'm gonna put the best people on it"
    Angry, Yeehaw Shut-Ins: "Wooooohoooooo, hooray!!!"

Really? That's all it took? Who are these people? How do you know who the best people are? ANYONE can say that! Delegating it to other people is obvious, but have an actual plan for chrissakes. If you don't, then we're just voting for these mystery people you're assigning to it, and we don't know what they're about. When he actually does come up with something, it's something ludicrous and racist.

As for his far right racist nonsense, none of those plans will ever be put into effect, so I wouldn't worry about that, but you can't have somebody with that level of lunacy as the leader of the free world, "great businessman" or not. There's a lot of great businessmen out there that have the same outlook on America as a lot of us do, but that doesn't make them good for the presidency.

And FTR, I'm not voting. Voting for Hillary is just like voting for Big Corp -- she's in bed with all of them. Probably more than anyone in history.

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

ralphie stop being so naive. You act as if "having plans" has meant a damn thing before. You'd rather just be lied to is what is boils down to.

he doesn't preach it.
    mo is just being silly, he isn't that stupid.

LeahMichele

Quote Originally Posted by KingJD31 View Post
    Leah didn't you used to be a dem?
    I consider myself to be independent. I have supported democrat candidates before. But right now I feel ISIS has to be dealt with more strongly and I don't think Either democrat will. I think both dem candidates will raise taxes a lot. I don't like the Iran deal which they both back. I will support the republican candidate which I believe will be Trump.

DwightShrute

Hillary has laid out plans all over the place. An easy place to start. https://www.hillaryclinton.com/issues/

Sanders has plans, but doesn't want you to know about them, because then he'd fall out of favor pretty quick, and get attacked relentlessly. It's far easier talking about a fictional Utopia and getting everyone excited about it.

Trump is nothing but platitudes, Dwight. Anybody can go up there and say the same things without any substance behind it.

Really? That's all it took? Who are these people? How do you know who the best people are? ANYONE can say that! Delegating it to other people is obvious, but have an actual plan for chrissakes. If you don't, then we're just voting for these mystery people you're assigning to it, and we don't know what they're about. When he actually does come up with something, it's something ludicrous and racist.

As for his far right racist nonsense, none of those plans will ever be put into effect, so I wouldn't worry about that, but you can't have somebody with that level of lunacy as the leader of the free world, "great businessman" or not. There's a lot of great businessmen out there that have the same outlook on America as a lot of us do, but that doesn't make them good for the presidency.

And FTR, I'm not voting. Voting for Hillary is just like voting for Big Corp -- she's in bed with all of them. Probably more than anyone in history.
    https://www.donaldjtrump.com/positions

LordVodka
    LordVodka's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 156

Hillary will steal the nomination. She's leading Bernie with delegates. Hillary is a bitch and doesn't deserve to win. She's out of touch with everyone. Just another fake politician.

Ralphie Halves

obviously he's not going to be in charge of the military but he's going to have people in place that know what they're doing. I'll take that over Obama telling the military don't do any airstrikes if there are civilians in sight or giving the oil workers in mid east a heads up that we are about to bomb them, that's making their job harder to do
    Again, "he's going to have the best people in place". You know this? Because he told you he would? Who are these people? Ivanka? He could put just about anybody there, and he's not the most rational person, that's putting it mildly.

That's some blind trust if I've ever seen it.

ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

Everyone I know who is anti-trump has not even watched a debate. They simply hear all the anti-trump media bullshit and form their opinions on that. Im glad that the majority of Americans are better informed. The media and the republican establishment is trying to make him out to be a buffoon yet he continues to lead by big margins in all the polls. If you watch a debate or an interview, you will see he is actually very smart, humble, and loves America. I think he is humble but he sure as hell can be tough when he has to be. That's what we need. Sure he has said some off the wall stuff, but trust me they all would have if they weren't so well rehearsed.
    Anti Trump and watched almost every debate there is...

This pos promotes hate and prejudice. Just look at how many white supremacist groups are in support of him? The shit Trump spews out is basically a mouthpiece for thesethese groups...

And thats even before the incest stuff etc...The list goes on and on with this fukkin lunatic...

Dump Trump 2016

Trump, make America hate again...

Ralphie Halves

Well, when you only have 5 positions (some which I do like BTW), it's no wonder you can't state your position on anything else and have to resort to platitudes. But screw it, they work apparently.

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

one example sheepy

I'll throw you a bone because you won't find anything racist and we both know that so I added ludicrous. What has he said that is ludicrous to you?

Funny how you talk about bernie having a plan then say trump has said ludicrous stuff... think before you post buddy.
    Last edited by brooks85; 02-11-16 at 07:12 PM.

DwightShrute

Well, when you only have 5 positions (some which I do like BTW), it's no wonder you can't state your position on anything else and have to resort to platitudes. But screw it, they work apparently.
    my point is simply that all the others running are the same idiots that have screwed up the country the last 15 or so years. They keep telling you the shit you wanna hear and when elected, they get amnesia. Why wouldn't they actually. It seems to work every time. All these detailed plans but 21 trillion in debt by 2017. Great job guys!

I say give Trump a chance. No chance he could do any worse.

Oh and name one thing Trump said that is racist. Just one. You won't because you can't.

KingJD31

He's gonna steal so many democrat votes after they see they will be paying 0% in fed tax

DwightShrute

He's gonna steal so many democrat votes after they see they will be paying 0% in fed tax
    maybe. His biggest challenge will be getting the republican nominee. Everyone will do everything they can to stop him. If he does, he will destroy the democrat nominee and be the next POTUS.

KingJD31

Again, "he's going to have the best people in place". You know this? Because he told you he would? Who are these people? Ivanka? He could put just about anybody there, and he's not the most rational person, that's putting it mildly.

That's some blind trust if I've ever seen it.
    What's wrong with ivanka? She's a saint

ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

Oh and name one thing Trump said that is racist. Just one. You won't because you can't.
    Put down the crack pipe psychoshruter...

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10564

Yes we get another democrat in there and we will be taxed to death. It sick how many people support the "give me free" stuff mentality. Sanders came on the scene saying he will tax, tax, tax and hand out freebies and his support went through the roof. Sickening. I haven't heard him say anything about job creation, getting people to work. Just taxing and passing out more free stuff. Seriously, I have no problem with a little help for those who absolutely need it. But we are way overboard on the welfare state and those of us who work are paying for it. I know all these people who file their taxes the first day they can so they can get their $10,000 tax return back ( earned income credit welfare ) after paying in $200 - $300 last year. They are shocked when I tell them I wait until April to file. Why they ask ? Ummm because after paying in $10,000+ in federal taxes alone last year, I still owe money when I file.
    You better redo your W2 if you're paying in all the time.

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10564

my point is simply that all the others running are the same idiots that have screwed up the country the last 15 or so years. They keep telling you the shit you wanna hear and when elected, they get amnesia. Why wouldn't they actually. It seems to work every time. All these detailed plans but 21 trillion in debt by 2017. Great job guys!

Opening statement? Illegal Mexicans are thieves and rapists?

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post
    Opening statement? Illegal Mexicans are thieves and rapists?
    there are Illegals coming across the border illegally who are criminals. Nothing racist there. Just facts.

My fault, I assumed English was your first language.

First 12345 ... Last