LeahMichele
    fuk offshores. Play local.
    LeahMichele's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15

DONALD TRUMP is THE BEST CHOICE FOR PRESIDENT

If voters would watch these debates with an open mind, they will see that Trump is the best choice. Its sad that so many people let the media make the choice for them. Sure Trump has said some off the wall things like a lot of Mexicans in the US are rapists and criminals, but I promise every one of those candidates have their prejudices as well. I like Trump because you can see how much he loves the US. He is not PC, he tells you the truth, what he really believes. Most of the others ( Cruz and Rubio especially ) are just up there delivering rehearsed, memorized lines. So worried that they might say something that isn't politically correct. Trump has so much business experience he will handle the country's finances better than anyone else. He has worked with people all his career making deals. This will be a great +. He is the only one with any foreign experience because all his business dealings. He understands how incredibly serious ISIS is. I really hope he wins this.

MoMoneyMoVaughn
    Down but not out
    MoMoneyMoVaughn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4547

A. Christianity is ruining America.

B. Donald Trump is Christian.

Donald Trump is ruining America.

LeahMichele

Im pretty sure every one running claims Christianity.

mikefan1034
    mikefan1034's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1233

Does trump even have a plan? All he does is talk but provides no detail to how exactly he plans to accomplish his agenda. Bernie sanders is the best presidential candidate to come since FDR

GUMMO77
    Many bags of soup. Many.
    GUMMO77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1726

Quote Originally Posted by mikefan1034 View Post
    Does trump even have a plan? All he does is talk but provides no detail to how exactly he plans to accomplish his agenda. Bernie sanders is the best presidential candidate to come since FDR
    Mike, he is going to make America great again!!!!! What else do you possibly need to know?

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

well we know what kind of deals you like to get into;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NJ6xBaZ92uA

LeahMichele

What is Bernies plan ? To double taxes on people who work and give it to the wont works ? Fuk we are already the biggest welfare state ever and they all want more. Trump has more of a plan than anyone. As far as ISIS goes he said in the last debate he will cut/destroy their finances through the banking system which he knows very well. Then bomb and take their oil. Dry up their money before we start the bombing and ground troops. He had said he will work with Putin. He supports Russias bombing of ISIS and will work with them. Its funny you say what you said because he is the only one who has stated a plan. All the others just talk in generalities like carpet bombing. The others wont even ally with Russia. Look our problem is ISIS not Russia in this particular fight.

GUMMO77
    Many bags of soup. Many.

Quote Originally Posted by LeahMichele View Post
    If voters would watch these debates with an open mind, they will see that Trump is the best choice. Its sad that so many people let the media make the choice for them. Sure Trump has said some off the wall things like a lot of Mexicans in the US are rapists and criminals, but I promise every one of those candidates have their prejudices as well. I like Trump because you can see how much he loves the US. He is not PC, he tells you the truth, what he really believes. Most of the others ( Cruz and Rubio especially ) are just up there delivering rehearsed, memorized lines. So worried that they might say something that isn't politically correct. Trump has so much business experience he will handle the country's finances better than anyone else. He has worked with people all his career making deals. This will be a great +. He is the only one with any foreign experience because all his business dealings. He understands how incredibly serious ISIS is. I really hope he wins this.
    Trump has your American vote and Cruz has your pedo vote, eh?

LeahMichele

Everyone I know who is anti-trump has not even watched a debate. They simply hear all the anti-trump media bullshit and form their opinions on that. Im glad that the majority of Americans are better informed. The media and the republican establishment is trying to make him out to be a buffoon yet he continues to lead by big margins in all the polls. If you watch a debate or an interview, you will see he is actually very smart, humble, and loves America. I think he is humble but he sure as hell can be tough when he has to be. That's what we need. Sure he has said some off the wall stuff, but trust me they all would have if they weren't so well rehearsed.

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 32174

Quote Originally Posted by MoMoneyMoVaughn View Post

Hey Mo, check out this Canadian.

Points Awarded:

LeahMichele gave DiggityDaggityDo 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

LeahMichele

Quote Originally Posted by GUMMO77 View Post
    Trump has your American vote and Cruz has your pedo vote, eh?
    Cruz ? Maybe you meant Rubio. I would never vote for Cruz. And you know he wasn't even born in the US. Obama was made to produce his birth certificate but no one cares that Cruz is admittedly not even born here ?

LeahMichele

Post # 10. Wow that's pathetic.

GUMMO77
    Many bags of soup. Many.

Cruz ? Maybe you meant Rubio. I would never vote for Cruz. And you know he wasn't even born in the US. Obama was made to produce his birth certificate but no one cares that Cruz is admittedly not even born here ?
    Rubio.

I get my Cubans mixed up

MoMoneyMoVaughn
    Down but not out
    MoMoneyMoVaughn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4547

Quote Originally Posted by DiggityDaggityDo View Post

Daggles he is such a fukkin weirdo.

He is classic Calgarian.

Why can't the President of the United States be a good looking woman?

I know VCRs that are better looking than hilary.

Otters27
    Otters27's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 350

Is that Cruzs kid

LeahMichele

Daggles he is such a fukkin weirdo.

He is classic Calgarian.

Why can't the President of the United States be a good looking woman?

I know VCRs that are better looking than hilary.
    Dude she is like 75. She wasn't bad in her day.

The Giant
    The Giant's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

I was at lunch today with some very to-do with conservatives, and much to my surprise they were backing Trump.

Maybe it is time to shake up this once great country.

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8583

he doesn't preach it.

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Trump winning the Republican nominee would be one of the greatest swindles ever pulled off in American politics

Trump making conservatives think he's not a Democrat

When it becomes clear that JEB is the nominee, I half expect Trump to end up as Hilarys running mate

DwightShrute

Everyone I know who is anti-trump has not even watched a debate. They simply hear all the anti-trump media bullshit and form their opinions on that. Im glad that the majority of Americans are better informed. The media and the republican establishment is trying to make him out to be a buffoon yet he continues to lead by big margins in all the polls. If you watch a debate or an interview, you will see he is actually very smart, humble, and loves America. I think he is humble but he sure as hell can be tough when he has to be. That's what we need. Sure he has said some off the wall stuff, but trust me they all would have if they weren't so well rehearsed.
    if he becomes the republican nominee, the majority of the people will really like him once they seem him against the democrat sacrificial lamb.

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 53

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    Trump winning the Republican nominee would be one of the greatest swindles ever pulled off in American politics

When it becomes clear that JEB is the nominee, I half expect Trump to end up as Hilarys running mate
    waiting for your reply

LeahMichele

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post

Do you have any real reason to be against Trump or did you just hear something negative in the media ? Trump is a mega successful businessman because he knows how to run a business, how to make good deals, how to get along with people to get those deals done. He was the first one to come out against the iran deal, the Sgt Bergdahl deal. He is the only one who has said he will work with Russia to help defeat ISIS. The others ( bush in particular ) want to fight ISIS in Syria will simultaneously fighting Assad by arming the rebels who end up going over to ISIS. That's a wonderful plan. Trump took so much media flak for saying he wanted to build a wall and deport illegals. He was dubbed a racist by the media. However the plan was very popular amongst voters, so at the New Hampshire debate, Cruz proposed the same exact plan ?????. HMMM. Chirp Chirp no media calling him a racist. Trump more than anyone else understands how to get budget balanced and stop pouring trillions more onto the debt. Career politicains always say they will control the debt, but then they don't. Trump is business. He wont lose a trillion dollars a year. So why again are you so against Trump? The media told you to be ? And if you think Jeb is going to get the nomination I bet some book would probably give you +5000 on that.

DwightShrute

big deal. Kids. How happy would you be at that age on buses, hotels, different cities surrounded by adults all the time? It can't be easy on them.

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    he doesn't preach it.
    Or know it. Two corinthians walk into a bar.......

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post
    Or know it. Two corinthians walk into a bar.......
    again, its a private thing between him and his God/beliefs. Millions of people don't preach their religious beliefs. Not even with their spouse. Suddenly he's running for PUBLIC office and needs to do and say some political stuff. Non story.

DwightShrute

RudyRuetigger

big deal. Kids. How happy would you be at that age on buses, hotels, different cities surrounded by adults all the time? It can't be easy on them.
    so thats his kid?

i do not watch the commercials.

its too bad you posted her in a leahpedomichele thread.

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Do you have any real reason to be against Trump or did you just hear something negative in the media ? Trump is a mega successful businessman because he knows how to run a business, how to make good deals, how to get along with people to get those deals done. He was the first one to come out against the iran deal, the Sgt Bergdahl deal. He is the only one who has said he will work with Russia to help defeat ISIS. The others ( bush in particular ) want to fight ISIS in Syria will simultaneously fighting Assad by arming the rebels who end up going over to ISIS. That's a wonderful plan. Trump took so much media flak for saying he wanted to build a wall and deport illegals. He was dubbed a racist by the media. However the plan was very popular amongst voters, so at the New Hampshire debate, Cruz proposed the same exact plan ?????. HMMM. Chirp Chirp no media calling him a racist. Trump more than anyone else understands how to get budget balanced and stop pouring trillions more onto the debt. Career politicains always say they will control the debt, but then they don't. Trump is business. He wont lose a trillion dollars a year. So why again are you so against Trump? The media told you to be ? And if you think Jeb is going to get the nomination I bet some book would probably give you +5000 on that.
    First off, drop the "the media told you to be" bullshit. That street goes both ways, and if that is going to be your default answer to my criticism of Trump, I will not engage with you. Not every criticism the media brings up of Trump is inaccurate. Accept that Trump is imperfect and many criticisms of him are indeed spot on, regardless of the medias involvement.

If you can agree to dropping that intellectually weak ass line of thinking, I will fukking bury you boy. Otherwise, I've got a battle simmering with Rudy that is much more pressing of my time

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by RudyRuetigger View Post
    so thats his kid?
    lol, who's kid would it be?

The Giant
    The Giant's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

Once someone utters the term "the media told you....", you know they're a looney tune.

It's the classic fallback response for everything.

RudyRuetigger

lol, who's kid would it be?
    do you watch the news at all?

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by RudyRuetigger View Post
    do you watch the news at all?
    news?

Tommy Karate
    Update your status
    Tommy Karate's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12940

completely agree - though i will take anyone on the republican side instead of that disaster.
    i pray to god she gets indited. if she becomes president, i seriously may move to another country.

trump is not a politician - he knows how to economically fix this country. im in the middle class making a nice 6 figure income, and im treated like a millionaire helping the "less fortunate" who are on wellfare taking their free ride from our generous government.

in america you are better off being low class - this way you dont have to work and can just live off of everyone elses taxes.

Tommy Karate
    Update your status
    Tommy Karate's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12940

wow - i dont even know what to say to this.

yeah, bernie - lets make all american s equal regardless of ones personal accomplishments - brilliant.

would you mind disclosing how far you went in school and the type of job you currently have?

what is bernies tax rate - 60/70%? thats fukking comical and disgusting.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21617

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Karate View Post
    wow - i dont even know what to say to this.

yeah, bernie - lets make all american s equal regardless of ones personal accomplishments - brilliant.

would you mind disclosing how far you went in school and the type of job you currently have?

what is bernies tax rate - 60/70%? thats fukking comical and disgusting.
    Much lower than Eisenhower's.

1234 ... Last