BughouseMasters
    BughouseMasters's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 49

well isn't there a rule that states that only 1 person per household can join? SBR - will you all be strictly following this rule? Also i have a question: what if my wife wants to join.... obviously we'll have the same IP so would that be legal? Thank you.

blackHIPPY
    THESE NIGGAS PLANKTON
    blackHIPPY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1610

Im still gonna go pro

BiTeMe UsAdOj
    Profundity
    BiTeMe UsAdOj's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 716

Quote Originally Posted by BughouseMasters View Post
    well isn't there a rule that states that only 1 person per household can join?

Rookies

astro61200
    astro61200's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

well isn't there a rule that states that only 1 person per household can join? SBR - will you all be strictly following this rule? Also i have a question: what if my wife wants to join.... obviously we'll have the same IP so would that be legal? Thank you.
    So.. you're asking if SBR will strictly follow the rule of 1 person per household.. then you ask if another person in your household (your wife) can join?

astro61200

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    We will find out after Week 1. If there are 10,000 "unique" players and 7,500 beat the prick and each one wins 20 points..lol
    I'd just be amazed that 7500 people were positive for the week

FlipsideRM
    Summer 16
    FlipsideRM's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3216

Quote Originally Posted by astro61200 View Post
    So.. you're asking if SBR will strictly follow the rule of 1 person per household.. then you ask if another person in your household (your wife) can join?

eidolon
    USA
    eidolon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15766

I hope the Prick goes 4-1 every week

SBR Forum
    SBR Forum's Avatar Administrator
    Betpoints: 993431

Hi Bughouse,

Welcome to SBR. That's correct, one per household.

2. Multiple entries per household are prohibited. SBR reserves the right to disqualify users who attempt to gain more than one entry in the contest or who otherwise attempt to cheat and violate the basic good faith of the contest.
    Further --- loving the feedback guys, but let's avoid page after page of trying to shoot holes through this free contest, would-be scammers and shot takers certainly don't need the blueprint and it's not worth discussing: Shari and the other admins are responsible with policing the contest for you, so how about instead we get some feedback on the shape The Prick looks like he's in and if he'll deliver the goods this year? =)

greenhippo
    greenhippo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 723

I understand they'll be policing but have you thought about the amount of posters friends who are going to join? "Hey friend #1, 2, 3, 4, 5. Why don't you guys signup on this free site for me, just need your phone number and I'll text you what plays to make for this contest I want to be in, won't cost you anything, if one or more of my sets win I'll split it with you"

now 1 poster has 5 total legit entries to the contest.
    now that assumes anyone here even had 5 friends but this IS going to happen.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Sherry catches everybody

The young lad monitors the site 20 hours a day seven days a week

I doubt you're going to get scammers
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: SBR Forum

BiTeMe UsAdOj
    Profundity
    BiTeMe UsAdOj's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 716

Quote Originally Posted by SBR Forum View Post
    so how about instead we get some feedback on the shape The Prick looks like he's in
    He looks like Junior Samples' bastard son on a month long meth bender

I am really happy he survived his health scare, tho

Then again, when ya ain't got too many brains, even tumors have a hard time grabbing on to sumpthin' up there...

and if he'll deliver the goods this year? =)
    Actually, with so many more entries in contest, it'd be good if he did well.

But, unfortunately, that's like asking konck to do well @ English 101... just ain't gonna happen.

He'll suck, per usual. But least he's got consistency going for him, so there's that.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: turtlejc

spurginobili
    Llano Estacado
    spurginobili's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 20517

Quote Originally Posted by BiTeMe UsAdOj View Post
    He looks like Junior Samples' bastard son on a month long meth bender

I am really happy he survived his health scare, tho

Then again, when ya ain't got too many brains, even tumors have a hard time grabbing on to sumpthin' up there...

Actually, with so many more entries in contest, it'd be good if he did well.

But, unfortunately, that's like asking konck to do well @ English 101... just ain't gonna happen.

He'll suck, per usual. But least he's got consistency going for him, so there's that.
    LMAO

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

i didn't know obama phones could be so useful. This will probably be my last year as a pro. No reason.

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

prick looks like the pedophile that was just nabbed in the phillipines!

astro61200

Any more SBR contests in the works? Maybe something for basketball season? Perhaps a 128 person bracket? Bowl contest happening again this winter?

Slanina
    Slanina's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5895

I never received my prize from last year. Ah well. Looking forward to this year!

shaunovery
    shaunovery's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 103

Hi shaun,

There is an answer on page one:

Keep in mind that this is the most marketable contest of the year and remember that you were once a newbie to the forum too. The more successful this contest is the more exclusive Pro benefits there will be like the chance to win the $10,000 WSOP Main Event buy-in that was given away this July, and the larger the contest budget will be year-round.
    Yes of course we were all new once, but my point is as I rarely play poker there isn't the incentive like it used to be to become a pro member

Da Manster!
    Da Manster!'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2786

Well, like I've said before 100's of times...what's with all of the non-pro bashing?!.....I've been here since 2007 way long before the vast majority of you newbie "SBR PRO" broke dik fuks have arrived on the scene...furthermore, there was no such thing as pro or non-pro when I joined..this shit just started several years ago...and last but not least, the vast majority of you fuks don't even bet real money like I do...just measly bet points so you can get a goddamn free pizza!...really?!!

A lot of you posters already know me and there is no need for me to prove or explain myself but it really aggravates the hell out of me how some you guys like to talk down to fellow brethren SBR members like they are dog shit and trash just because of some stupid ass gimmick that SBR came up with...for the record, I do agree about the fraud concerns...I just think some of you guys are way overthinking this...and maybe there will be a few ghosts, multiple IP's, fake contestants, etc, etc but SBR and the Mod squad has done a great job of weeding those losers out for the most part!...Well, I look forward to joining the contest...any objections?!...
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Ra77er

eidolon
    USA
    eidolon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15766

Forget 1 person per household; do 1 person per city

astro61200

Quote Originally Posted by eidolon View Post
    Forget 1 person per household; do 1 person per city
    This is Beat the Prick.. so, in honor of that, it should be one person per trailer park
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: BiTeMe UsAdOj

Ebumdude
    HTX
    Ebumdude's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1843

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    What stops someone from buying dozens of disposable cell phones to enter the contest as many times as possible? Then after using them to enter contest he sells them on Craigslist.

Post #68

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9216

Quote Originally Posted by Ebumdude View Post

Post #68
    You guys don't need to worry so much, or need to know what will stop them.
    Last edited by Optional; 08-04-15 at 05:01 AM.

BughouseMasters

Thanks for the response guys... some of yall are hilarious, like "1 per trailorhouse" lol anyway for those of who you are veterans of this contest, til when do we have to submit our picks for the week? Right before gametime?
    And have they immediately stopped or banned past years if someone is posting from the same IP? Finally what other FREE nfl contests are you guys taking part of or that have really nice prizes like this one? Thanks again.

BughouseMasters

Sorry for all the questions, but I just came up with another one... it says if we beat the prick each week we will get 150,000 points? Is this right? Or will it be 150K points divided by # of members who beat him? Because I saw what we can redeem the points for and for only 3300 points that's already a $100 gift card... just trying to get some clarification

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9216

Check out the link to SBR Contests at the top of the board. There is usually several weekly contests going all the time as well as BTP.

You can pick a game right up until the advertised start time.

150k is divided amongst those that beat The Prick each week, pro-rated by units won.

How to play

The object of the game is to compete against "The Prick". The Prick will make 5 picks on NFL or NCAAF sides or totals by 5PM ET Tuesday of each week. The sides/totals he selects will be taken off the board.
    You must make 5 plays each week to be eligible for that week's free play prize, and must have made 65 total plays (participated for 13 weeks) to be eligible for the $30,000 in cash prizes.
    You must make one 2-unit best bet each week. All other plays will be based on one unit.
    You must beat The Prick to win. If The Prick scores +3.00 in a given week and you score +3.10 you will have beaten The Prick. If The Prick goes 5-0 that week, nobody wins. Players must have a positive score to earn prizes.

BughouseMasters

Thanks. Yeah the more I analyzed it the more I thought it would be divided. So if 50 ppl beat him then that's 3K points still. Not bad. Does he also pick a 2-unit best bet?

newguy
    [Too Long]
    newguy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10002

Thanks. Yeah the more I analyzed it the more I thought it would be divided. So if 50 ppl beat him then that's 3K points still. Not bad. Does he also pick a 2-unit best bet?
    Yes. He picks 2 unit and 4 1 unit bets.

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

Thanks for the response guys... some of yall are hilarious, like "1 per trailorhouse" lol anyway for those of who you are veterans of this contest, til when do we have to submit our picks for the week? Right before gametime?
    And have they immediately stopped or banned past years if someone is posting from the same IP? Finally what other FREE nfl contests are you guys taking part of or that have really nice prizes like this one? Thanks again.
    If you even attempt to register another account from your household, all associated accounts will be permabanned. The fact that you're even repeatedly asking about this is a big red flag so you might want to give up on that dream if you want a chance to stick around SBR longer than a day.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Da Manster!

BughouseMasters

Whoa there... now I know you're the admin but I know you see I'm new right? Anyway I have no intentions of breaking the rules, which is why i am seeking clarification in the first place but like many other posters expressing concern of multiple ghosts/people registering multi-accounts to get the upper hand it also got me thinking! Of course I'd prefer a fair contest as well, I mean who wouldn't??
    But I wasn't expecting to be threatened to be permabanned just for asking for clarification, I didn't know that we couldn't do that here.

BughouseMasters

Anyway, I was asking for those of who you are veterans of this contest, til when do we have to submit our picks for the week? Right before gametime? Thanks in advance.

shaunovery

Anyway, I was asking for those of who you are veterans of this contest, til when do we have to submit our picks for the week? Right before gametime? Thanks in advance.
    Why all the questions, just read the the q&a on the contest page or maybe entering other contests going on at the minute

BughouseMasters

Quote Originally Posted by shaunovery View Post
    Why all the questions, just read the the q&a on the contest page or maybe entering other contests going on at the minute
    Why all the questions? I dont know spanky, maybe because I'd like to find out the answers to my questions?!

newguy
    [Too Long]
    newguy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10002

Clearly a ghost but your funny. I think you have until game time if I remember correctly but I could be wrong. It's a fun contest and it's free. Pick 5 winners every week and let everything else take care of itself!!
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: BughouseMasters

BughouseMasters

Thank you newguy - of course anyone new to a contest naturally will have questions! Dont understand why some people cant fathom that possibility...

shaunovery

Why all the questions? I dont know spanky, maybe because I'd like to find out the answers to my questions?!
    Good luck

First 1234567 ... Last