Nicky Santoro
    Nicky Santoro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9461

Kobe Bryant is better than Michael Jordan...........

I am not kidding.... if Kobe had the players Jordan played with and let Jordan play with crap like Odom, Fisher, Walton, Kobe would have been known as the greatest ever.

he's simply amazing..

hoopster42
    hoopster42's Avatar Become A Pro!

crap like odom? odom is called by many as one of the most talented players in the nba when his mind is focused on the game. pao gasol? one of the best forwards in the gm, if not the best. kobe played with shaq, robert horry, rick fox, ron harper, fisher in his prime, gary payton, karl malone, just having shaq alone on his team was worth 3 titles,

jordan had pippen, but pippen needed jordan more, horace grant was great, as was rodman, but they had no other stars, paxson, bj armstrong, cartwright? these guys were stiffs

you're completely overreacting and are nothing better than joe-average-fan when you speak like this

let's see kobe win 6 rings and then we'll talk.............if jordan had a shaq, he woulda won 9 rings pal

onthewhat
    onthewhat's Avatar Become A Pro!

Nicky nice bet on LA

ijustwant2bpaid
    ijustwant2bpaid's Avatar Become A Pro!

nicky, dumbest thing i have ever heard outa ya...

Nicky Santoro

the kid never misses a shot.. even when you think there's no way his shot will go in when he's off balanced and falling, swishhhhhhhhhhhhhh..

the kid is unreal..

He is unstoppable

best player that ever lived.

Michael Jordan.......... 2nd best player that ever lived.

hoopster42

jordan also played with jud buechler, bill wennington, the other tall white center who was crap, then luc longley, he had pippen, a good pwr forward (either grant or rodman depending on the yr) and then 9 stiffs, to win 6 titles was an amazing accomplishment for jordan

you probably think big ben roethlisberger is better than peyton manning and tom brady because he just won the super bowl more recently, you probably think big ben is better than joe montana, too

you are a smart guy who sounds like joe-average-fan, it is sad to see and hear bud

anthonydiamondLC
    anthonydiamondLC's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1741

He's drunk

MonkeyF0cker
    Update your status
    MonkeyF0cker's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1127

Nah. He's just that dumb.

The General
    The General's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 108

Good debate stirring post, Nicky. I thought it was a given that Jordan is the best ever. Maybe I just misunderstood what I have read by most everyone who thinks Jordan is the best ever and/or really follows the NBA. From my seat and what I have seen in the past by each player, I still give the title to Jordan. He was so so so very Good beyond what I have seen from Kobe Bryant. But, I am one man and I am no expert by any means. Kobe is among the NBA greats, though, esp if his team wins the title here in 2009.

Emmett Brown
    Emmett Brown's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Nicky Santoro View Post
    the kid never misses a shot.. even when you think there's no way his shot will go in when he's off balanced and falling, swishhhhhhhhhhhhhh..

the kid is unreal..

He is unstoppable

best player that ever lived.

Michael Jordan.......... 2nd best player that ever lived.

I know. Its EASY to forget what Kobe was doing BEFORE Pau arrived. Here let me refresh your memory.

hoopster42

you've gotta be drunk or under the age of 19 to be saying this, anyone who saw jordan play in his prime could never say this in seriousness

Nicky Santoro

hey monkeyfag, i am that dumb? LOL

why'd you disappear when i made you look like a fool with the series price? lol.. you got quiet fast.. you avoided me.. i predicted the series price exactly to the penny and you laughed at me and told me your real line is +/- 194, and it would go down by game 1... LOL and you said it would go down cause that was your real price.. lol..

what happened then? the price went up and you were so way off.. monkeyfag, you are such a wannabe idiot.. monkeyfag, i schooled you on that.. i made you look sick, and i will make you look sick the next 299 times.. dont mess with nicky santoro.. you tried to look smart, but you ended up looking like a fool.

kobe bryant is best player ever, boys..

Nicky Santoro

genny,

Michael Jordan is the 2nd best player ever.

Kobe Bryant is 1st..

MonkeyF0cker
    Update your status

Uhh. You guessed. You said so yourself. Those were the series numbers according to a 4.5 point spread as I said. Can you name one player that was better than Shaq that Jordan played with? Kobe wasn't even the best player on his team when he won ALL of his rings.

MonkeyF0cker
    Update your status

Did Jordan EVER sit out a postseason during his prime?

MonkeyF0cker
    Update your status

Did Pippen do ANYTHING by himself when he went to the Blazers?

Nicky Santoro

Quote Originally Posted by MonkeyF0cker View Post
    Can you name one player that was better than Shaq that Jordan played with? Kobe wasn't even the best player on his team when he won ALL of his rings.
    Why you changing the topic, you loser.. i schooled you and you have squat to say.. you thought you were smart, but that just proved how dumb and clueless you really are.. always trying to 2nd guess me, but you are always wrong.. what a loser.. you know shit, man.. go learn about gambling, you have a lot of learning to do.

boys, michael jordan is the 2nd best player ever..

you know who's 1st

MonkeyF0cker
    Update your status

Uhh. You changed the subject, moron. I was following the context of the thread, genius. Check my series calculator and see how stupid I was....

MonkeyF0cker
    Update your status

Tsoprano
    Tsoprano's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 245

He is good, but not as good as Jordan.

MonkeyF0cker
    Update your status

Nobody on Earth was arguing if anyone in the league was better in Jordan's prime. Many people say that Lebron is better than Kobe right now and he very well could be.

Nicky Santoro

Top 3 greatest ever.

1- Kobe
    2- Jordan
    3- Wilt Chamberlain

jellobiafra
    jellobiafra's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

Get the f\*\*k outta here.

No way Nicky.

No way.

No.

jellobiafra
    jellobiafra's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

Top 3 greatest ever.

1- Kobe
    2- Jordan
    3- Wilt Chamberlain
    1- Jordan
    2- Oscar Robertson
    3- ??

Emmett Brown
    Emmett Brown's Avatar Become A Pro!

Why you changing the topic, you loser.. i schooled you and you have squat to say.. you thought you were smart, but that just proved how dumb and clueless you really are.. always trying to 2nd guess me, but you are always wrong.. what a loser.. you know shit, man.. go learn about gambling, you have a lot of learning to do.

boys, michael jordan is the 2nd best player ever..

you know who's 1st

Nicky Santoro

emmit ya bum, what's so funny??

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Kobe can't sniff Jordan's farts.

daggerkobe
    UCONN PK MICH PK PROVIDENCE +2
    daggerkobe's Avatar Become A Pro!

You're right Nicky.

Jokedon was the most overrated of all time.

Just look at the facts without another Hall of Famer playing next to his side:
    •43% win percentage
    •Never advanced past 1st rd
    •Only won 1 playoff game
    •Swept out of 1st rd 2 of 3 playoffs
    •Couldnt win a single playoff game with "Iceman" George Gervin playing along side him
    •No MVP
    •No Title

Pippen without Jokedon led the Bulls past the 1st rd. Led the Blazers to the conf finals which Jokedon could never do without Pippen.

WindyCitySports
    WindyCitySports's Avatar Become A Pro!

your retarded...jordan won with a bunch of white guys and scottie pippen..

frostno98
    frostno98's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 648

When Kobe's 3-2 NBA FINALS record matches MJ 6-0 Undefeated NBA Finals record, then we'll start making comparisons.

hoopster42

Quote Originally Posted by daggerkobe View Post
    You're right Nicky.

Jokedon was the most overrated of all time.

Just look at the facts without another Hall of Famer playing next to his side:
    •43% win percentage
    •Never advanced past 1st rd
    •Only won 1 playoff game
    •Swept out of 1st rd 2 of 3 playoffs
    •Couldnt win a single playoff game with "Iceman" George Gervin playing along side him
    •No MVP
    •No Title

Pippen without Jokedon led the Bulls past the 1st rd. Led the Blazers to the conf finals which Jokedon could never do without Pippen.
    let me bring some levity to your convenient facts

jordan played without pippen for his first 3 seasons as pippen was not drafted until '87, kobe got to play with shaq from the GET-GO in the fall of '96, Shaq had already made the finals and was quickly becoming the dominant big man in the league because hakeem, patrick ewing, and david robinson were aging veterans, and still it was not until their 4th season together that they won a championship, MJ and pippen won in the 90-91 season which was also their 4th season together..............ask any NBA scout, GM, coach or former player, a guard would rather play with a dominant big-man than a great swingman, in other words, they would all pick the chance to play with shaq in his prime over pippen in his prime,

the facts:

smart, knowledgeable, people were not ready to anoint MJ the greatest until he had more rings than magic, kareem, bird, etc

guess what, HE HAS 6 RINGS WHICH IS MORE THAN THOSE GUYS

same thing now, smart, knowledgeable, people are NOT ready to anoint kobe better than MJ, let alone as good as MJ right now because

MJ = 6 rings

Kobe = 4 rings after this series

MJ did it with no dominant big man, w/a dominant big man like kobe had, MJ would have won 9 rings easily

the truth hurts when laker/kobe fans have to face it dead on

daggerkobe

Right. 6 rings that werent possible without future Hall of Famers Pippen, Rodman, Paxson, Kerr, Grant and others. The Jokedon without a Hall of Famer by his side couldnt even win more than 1 playoff game without Pippen in 5 seasons. Even though he had "Iceman" George Gervin, Paxson, Oakley, Rip Hamilton and Jerry Stackhouse. Not to mention the Bulls made the playoffs with a laughable 35 win and 39 win seasons.

Without Pippen, Jokedon won a mere 43% of his games and couldnt lead the Bulls past the first round. Pippen without Jokedon made it to the conference finals!

If Snaq O'Meal were such a dominant player why couldnt he lead the Lakers to the title or even to the finals regardless of Kobe's development? Because just like every other championship teams they need more than one superstars.

Except Kobe is just 3 more wins away from proving that another HoF isnt necessary to win it all.

KingRevolver
    KingRevolver's Avatar Become A Pro!

I am not kidding.... if Kobe had the players Jordan played with and let Jordan play with crap like Odom, Fisher, Walton, Kobe would have been known as the greatest ever.

he's simply amazing..
    Uhm what players did Jordan really have beside Pippen?

B.J. Armstrong? Horace Grant? Bill Cartwright? Tony Kukoc? Luc Longley (sp)? That's a hall of fame cast if I ever saw one!

Although he did have Dennis who was a defensive stud.

There's no way in hell Kobe will ever be better than Michael Jordan.

MonkeyF0cker
    Update your status

Daggerkobe thinks that USC would beat the Raiders and Nicky thinks that UNC would beat the Sacramento Kings. These are the people you guys are arguing with. They are lost causes. Truly not worth your time.

daggerkobe

Gotta love how Jokedon jocksniffers always think he won those titles all by himself. But when he had the opportunity to do it himself he won one playoff game.

Just goes to show Jokedon jocksniffers didnt watch any of the finals. Kerr and Paxson hit some clutch game winning shots as I recall.

Shaq was so dominant that the only time he made the finals he was swept. And only made it there because an out of shape Jokedon sucked and turned the ball over.

1234 ... Last