Tebows +6
    (hoping I can at 7) vs. New England
    Browns +6.5 at Arizona
    Chiefs +14 vs. Green Bay

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Also want to take the Eagles, but not sure if I can trust them yet.

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Raiders +1.5 vs. Detroit
    Is there an Ov/Un for penalties in this game coin?

If so the over is the biggest lock of the year,

I estimate this game won't be over until 8:00pm..........

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Quote Originally Posted by PAULYPOKER View Post
    Raiders +1.5 vs. Detroit
    Is there an Ov/Un for penalties in this game coin?

If so the over is the biggest lock of the year,

I estimate this game won't be over until 8:00pm..........
    Yeah, no shit. It'll be like two state pen. teams going at it.

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

are you sbr pro?

lets bet on the raiders game.

Goat Milk

if you win i put $200 into any book of your choice

i win you send me those sbr tokens

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    are you sbr pro?

lets bet on the raiders game.
    Settle down tiger.

These are just leans. Have to do some more digging.

I'll let you know later this week.

Goat Milk

you've bet betting against the lions going back to last year.

not smart. this team is an ats machine over the last 2 years.

they are going to go into oakland and smack palmer the same way they did to tebow when you leaned Denver +3 in that game in the altitude

PAULYPOKER

Thu 12/15 18151 8:25PM 18152
    GB Packers or NE Patriots win Superbowl-121
    Field wins Superbowl +101

The field looks to be a solid bet..............

Pats don't have the defense to make it
    whoever makes it for the AFC Balt,Pitt,or Hou will be well balanced the ingredient that wins championships......
    Last edited by PAULYPOKER; 12-13-11 at 12:40 AM.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

A) I'm a Lions' fan.
    B) My bets are pretty split. I took them at New Orleans when they got bitch slapped last Sunday night. Their defense has been atrocious lately.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

not smart. this team is an ats machine over the last 2 years.

they are going to go into oakland and smack palmer the same way they did to tebow when you leaned Denver +3 in that game in the altitude
    6-6-1 ATS this year is "machine" like?

Goat Milk

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post
    6-6-1 ATS this year is "machine" like?
    last year they were probably the best ats in the league?

anyway, I don't believe you're a lions fan. You bet against the lions more than any other poster on this board. The offer is up for the lions. I'll deposit $200 into an book of your choice to make you an SBR Pro. You can figure out how you want to pay if you lose.

Rbyrne
    Rbyrne's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12643

lol lmfao of course all dogs again...just like you loved Raiders +12 at packers last sunday...packers blow out chiefs and cover

PAULYPOKER

Tebows +6 (hoping I can at 7) vs. New England

The over 45.5 is a lock,

think about the Den/Min game,

this will be the same...............

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

last year they were probably the best ats in the league?

anyway, I don't believe you're a lions fan. You bet against the lions more than any other poster on this board. The offer is up for the lions. I'll deposit $200 into an book of your choice to make you an SBR Pro. You can figure out how you want to pay if you lose.
    Why in the hell would I lie about something like that?

I've been a Lions' fan for over 30 years, sad as it is. Because I bet against them I'm not? Hell, that's more proof that I am a long-suffering Lions' fan than anything else.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Quote Originally Posted by Rbyrne View Post
    lol lmfao of course all dogs again...just like you loved Raiders +12 at packers last sunday...packers blow out chiefs and cover
    We'll see.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Quote Originally Posted by PAULYPOKER View Post
    Tebows +6 (hoping I can at 7) vs. New England

The over 45.5 is a lock,

think about the Den/Min game,

this will be the same...............
    Should be plenty of points scored, but I'm actually more concerned/interested in how many the Pats can put up on Denver's D rather than the other way around....

Rbyrne

you have to be lakerboy and this is your ghost...lol only that would make sense...im suprised you both didnt go all in on Rams +10 lmao since yall only bet dogs...soooo funny...wait all in for you would be $85 ahahaha

PAULYPOKER

Pats will put up plenty of points along with a pick 6 or 2 by Denver to help out the almighty one,I'm tellin ya this kid makes all around him play outta their skin,how about that 59 yard field goal to send Da Bears game to OT..........

Rbyrne

Bill is the best coach in the league...i expect him to come up with a great game plan for tebow and i think denvers D is a little overated because the offense's they have been facing have been below average..bears with no cutler or forte, dolphins, chiefs and so on..i mean look how many points the lions put up on them

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

you have to be lakerboy and this is your ghost...lol only that would make sense...im suprised you both didnt go all in on Rams +10 lmao since yall only bet dogs...soooo funny...wait all in for you would be $85 ahahaha
    Would you like to review my picks and leans from the last five weeks?

Again (like the last time you started trolling around in my thread), I'd be happy to provide links.

Rbyrne

no i dont want to review your picks or leans...your nothing special..a very average bettor who plays more dogs than favs and create a bunch of use less threads about nothn...i would love to actually meet you in person and see what you look like..im sure i would lmao

Rbyrne

and GOOOOOOOOO saints!!!!!!! DROP AND GIVE ME 20 FOR BETTING AGAINST MY SAINTS YOU WUSSSIEEEE BOYY!!!! yea and that TD by graham that was called incomplete was absolute bullshittttt...he had 2 feet in bounds and one knee...dont know how the refs missed it but i saw many bad calls this weekend as im sure you noticed..saints settled for a field goal but that missed call allowed the game to be much closer than it shoulda been

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

no i dont want to review your picks or leans...your nothing special..a very average bettor who plays more dogs than favs and create a bunch of use less threads about nothn...i would love to actually meet you in person and see what you look like..im sure i would lmao
    Believe what you must.

Rbyrne

and DROP AND GIVE ME ANOTHER 20 for betting against my LSU tigers in the SEC champ game...lol im sure you were smiling ear to ear when georgia was up 10-0. lmao....i just got my brand new honey badger jersey...#7!!!!!...its soo nice..#7 is the best number considering the guy who wore the number before him was Patrick Peterson..the best punt returner in the league..yes better than hester...that 99 yard punt return vs the rams in OT was the best return ive ever seen in my life.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

and DROP AND GIVE ME ANOTHER 20 for betting against my LSU tigers in the SEC champ game...lol im sure you were smiling ear to ear when georgia was up 10-0. lmao....i just got my brand new honey badger jersey...#7!!!!!...its soo nice..#7 is the best number considering the guy who wore the number before him was Patrick Peterson..the best punt returner in the league..yes better than hester...that 99 yard punt return vs the rams in OT was the best return ive ever seen in my life.
    LSU is incredible.

Still not sure if they'll win the title though.

Goat Milk

better than hester, ha? lets see him do that for about 5 years straight then we'll reopen this discussion fool

Goat Milk

Lions is the easiest play on the board if Mcfadden is out. Suh is also back for the lions. good luck palmer.

Rbyrne

yea to be honest gun to my head...and this is coming from the biggest LSU fan you will ever meet...i would have to bet Bama...and it is because it will be a double revenge game for nick saban..we beat them this year and last year so i just know he is so happy to have this opportunity and im sure he was watching that SEC champ game and taking notes...UGA did a great job in the 1st half..the difference is Bama is 10 times the team UGA is. As a fan tho I cant bet against my team because it seems whenever I have bet against LSU or my Saints in the past I always lose. So one of my rules is to never bet against my teams ( i have learned that the hard way) and I think alot of people follow that rule...most likely it will be a no bet for me and I will just get drunk and cheer for my tigers to win!

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Lions is the easiest play on the board if Mcfadden is out. Suh is also back for the lions. good luck palmer.
    Not a Michael Bush fan?

Lions' rush D is not good. At all. Fifth or sixth worst in the league if I remember correctly, ahead of only the shittiest teams in football (Colts, Chiefs, Rams, Browns, Bucs).

Big game for both teams. Hope the Lions win, but I'm not seeing it.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

yea to be honest gun to my head...and this is coming from the biggest LSU fan you will ever meet...i would have to bet Bama...and it is because it will be a double revenge game for nick saban..we beat them this year and last year so i just know he is so happy to have this opportunity and im sure he was watching that SEC champ game and taking notes...UGA did a great job in the 1st half..the difference is Bama is 10 times the team UGA is. As a fan tho I cant bet against my team because it seems whenever I have bet against LSU or my Saints in the past I always lose. So one of my rules is to never bet against my teams ( i have learned that the hard way) and I think alot of people follow that rule...most likely it will be a no bet for me and I will just get drunk and cheer for my tigers to win!
    Miles will have them loose and Saban's kids are going to be tight again, but Saban is really good in revenge spots.

Probably come down to ST, which seems to be advantage LSU. Surprised the total is set so high.

Rbyrne

Yea im just so happy that we get the best 2 teams in the country hands down in this game. and not a fraud like Oregon or OkieSt. and your right LSU has the best overall special teams in the country. It baffles me that a program like Bama doesnt have a good kicker. I bet the kicker was nick sabans last concern when recruiting but kickers and punters are very important to any teams success.

Goat Milk

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post
    Not a Michael Bush fan? Lions' rush D is not good. At all. Fifth or sixth worst in the league if I remember correctly, ahead of only the shittiest teams in football (Colts, Chiefs, Rams, Browns, Bucs). Big game for both teams. Hope the Lions win, but I'm not seeing it.
    Michael Bush is an in between the tackles runner and that's not gonna work with the lions front line with Suh back and Fairly making his way into the rotation. A guy like McFadden will scorch the lions on the counter and pitches.

Did you see what Green Bay did to Oakland? It was 31-0 in the 2nd quarter....

Jacoby Ford and Hayword Bay might both be out for the Raiders as well. A lot of offensive guys are banged up on their team.

The lions are a fast-paced offense and if they start scoring early it's going to the same story as what happened in GB. Oakland is not built to throw the ball and when you force Palmer to throw in situations he must to play catch up he's gonna make mistakes.

Who's gonna guard Calvin Johnson on Oakland? That guy Routte? This youngin is probably the most penalized cornerback in the NFL.

Tell me you can't see Stafford airing it out to Calvin and this guy Routte getting multiple pass interference penalties for attempting to stay with a guy that's twice his size.

troynewell47
    troynewell47's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 267

Pending 9 Team Parlay
    Pending 12/15/11 8:25pm NFL Football 302 Atlanta Falcons -650* vs Jacksonville Jaguars
    Pending 12/17/11 8:20pm NFL Football 303 Dallas Cowboys -310* vs Tampa Bay Buccaneers
    Pending 12/18/11 1:00pm NFL Football 306 New York Giants -310* vs Washington Redskins
    Pending 12/18/11 1:00pm NFL Football 307 Green Bay Packers -800* vs Kansas City Chiefs
    Pending 12/18/11 1:00pm NFL Football 316 Houston Texans -290* vs Carolina Panthers
    Pending 12/18/11 1:00pm NFL Football 317 Tennessee Titans -290* vs Indianapolis Colts
    Pending 12/18/11 4:05pm NFL Football 321 Detroit Lions pk -120* vs Oakland Raiders
    Pending 12/18/11 4:15pm NFL Football 323 New England Patriots -280* vs Denver Broncos
    Pending 12/18/11 4:15pm NFL Football 328 Arizona Cardinals -300* vs Cleveland Browns

AceKingHigh
    Going for the Win!
    AceKingHigh's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3454

Quote Originally Posted by troynewell47 View Post
    Pending 9 Team Parlay Pending 12/15/11 8:25pm NFL Football 302 Atlanta Falcons -650* vs Jacksonville Jaguars Pending 12/17/11 8:20pm NFL Football 303 Dallas Cowboys -310* vs Tampa Bay Buccaneers Pending 12/18/11 1:00pm NFL Football 306 New York Giants -310* vs Washington Redskins Pending 12/18/11 1:00pm NFL Football 307 Green Bay Packers -800* vs Kansas City Chiefs Pending 12/18/11 1:00pm NFL Football 316 Houston Texans -290* vs Carolina Panthers Pending 12/18/11 1:00pm NFL Football 317 Tennessee Titans -290* vs Indianapolis Colts Pending 12/18/11 4:05pm NFL Football 321 Detroit Lions pk -120* vs Oakland Raiders Pending 12/18/11 4:15pm NFL Football 323 New England Patriots -280* vs Denver Broncos Pending 12/18/11 4:15pm NFL Football 328 Arizona Cardinals -300* vs Cleveland Browns
    I like! take vs. the spread!

1234 Last