Redscot
    Redscot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5802

Quote Originally Posted by PAULYPOKER View Post
    Tebows +6 (hoping I can at 7) vs. New England

The over 45.5 is a lock,

think about the Den/Min game,

this will be the same...............
    Remember, no Von Miller in that Minny game....also, you have to think Denver will be very much focused on taking the air out of the ball and keeping Brady off the field. 3 yards and a cloud of dust and a lot of dink and dunk passes. Not saying the over is a bad play, haven't really delved into the game much, just first impressions.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    Tell me you can't see Stafford airing it out to Calvin and this guy Routte getting multiple pass interference penalties for attempting to stay with a guy that's twice his size.
    In theory, yes.

Calvin's been a ghost lately though.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post
    Raiders +1.5 vs. Detroit
    Tebows +6
    (hoping I can at 7) vs. New England
    Browns +6.5 at Arizona
    Chiefs +14 vs. Green Bay

Like the dogs do ya? Me too except I like these dogs

Broncos +7 (If I can get it at -110)

Panthers +7 ( same thing)

Chargers +3 would be a steal, but I am thinking about ML at +125

BigDan
    BigDan's Avatar Become A Pro!

it dec so that means keep betting the clown ass chargers...shit makes no sense but once again they are starting to play good fb when they are hanging on by a thread (granted they have caught some bad teams but the improved play is obvious)..screw the points, doubt they lose by a fg anyway (if a 3 ever even pops up)...

kc +14 is def worth serious consideration..hate going against pack but if there was ever a spot for them not to cover this should be it..

Panthers +6.5 is interesting with Hou coming off a emotional gm where they wrapped up their 1st ever playoff birth, i know they still playing for a bye but it still hard not to have a little letdown here..

p19101
    Giants!
    p19101's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

NE -6, I love it...

Bets are in the blog...

http://p19101.mysbrforum.com/blog

bigsmitty
    bigsmitty's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 370

Good luck NC. I would personally really like DEN +7.5 if it gets there or I can reasonably buy it down. I think NE will take it by a TD which is why it's hovering at -6/-6.5 right now. CIN is my main play and probably HOU both ATS. Cheers

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Quote Originally Posted by BigDan View Post
    Panthers +6.5 is interesting with Hou coming off a emotional gm where they wrapped up their 1st ever playoff birth, i know they still playing for a bye but it still hard not to have a little letdown here..
    Agree.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Cam Newtion and the Panthers have proved they are capable but they don't seem to be able to finish. Too huge half team leads blown against the Lions and Falcons

Ch Br
    Ch Br's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 349

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    Cam Newton and the Panthers have proved they are capable but they don't seem to be able to finish. Two huge half team leads blown against the Lions and Falcons
    And going into the house of arguable one of the best Defenses, while The offense is Majorly Rallying around a green 2 Game rookie, whos managing the game like a veteran..... Look for Hou to come out and manage the clock with the run to keep the ball outta Newtons hands and then take away his pass so hes forced to run on that rock solid run D, with the option to kill the middle of the field with play action to the tight ends, since the Car linebackers are so depleted and inexperienced

Keep in mind this game [as well as the next few] are ALL about homefield for Houston.... wtf is Carolina playing for, a possible rookie of the year banner?
    Last edited by Ch Br; 12-13-11 at 09:50 PM.

BigDan

Quote Originally Posted by Ch Br View Post
    And going into the house of arguable one of the best Defenses, while The offense is Majorly Rallying around a green 2 Game rookie, whos managing the game like a veteran..... Look for Hou to come out and manage the clock with the run to keep the ball outta Newtons hands and then take away his pass so hes forced to run on that rock solid run D, with the option to kill the middle of the field with play action to the tight ends, since the linebackers are so depleted and inexperienced

Keep in mind this game [as well as the next few] are ALL about homefield for Houston.... wtf is Carolina playing for, a possible rookie of the year banner?

pretty much heard the same thing last week about playing zona...

Skeletor42
    Update your status
    Skeletor42's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8428

No Coin, Thanks for the picks and the leans this year!! Always look forward to your input more than most others on this board!!!!

Ch Br

Youre comparing Car @ Hou to SF @ Ari???????

broller
    broller's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 366

What are your thoughts on New Orleans-7 @ Minnesota? I like it quite a bit. It's a road game for NO, but it's also a dome game. I like the matchup of Brees and his plethora of receivers against Minnesota's secondary.

BigDan

Youre comparing Car @ Hou to SF @ Ari???????

situation-ally yes i sure am..

did you see the way Hou was celebrating after clinching their 1st playoff berth ever? No matter how you slice it it is tough to get up for next weeks gm after such a emotional win/moment for the franchise..

Love this hou team, not even sure i have bet against them this season, anyone who runs and plays d is good with me....still a very tough week for them to cover a td, especially against a team that they know they can take lightly.. not even sure ill be on Panthers (would like to get 7 at least) but no way i touch Texans this week..

Pick'nParlays
    My Wifi Name is PrettyFly4aWifi
    Pick'nParlays's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 738

as stated in my thread this sunday, I feel like Houston is a great team to tease

BigDan

Quote Originally Posted by Pick'nParlays View Post
    as stated in my thread this sunday, I feel like Houston is a great team to tease

certainly makes more sense than laying the 6.5 this week imho..

Ch Br

situation-ally yes i sure am..
    So youre comparing something 'situation-ally' where clearly they are not akin in any light because:

1] arizona was the HOME TEAM .... this week the ELITE D is at home -- ->HOU

2] Hou has TWO running backs That are interchangable and as, or more, dynamic than Gore....and no dont try to point to Kendall Hunter [a guy with only 322yrds and 2 tds]

3] Hou is playing for a first round Bye and HOME-FIELD ADVANTAGE to the playoffs.... you seem to think this is an emotional LETDOWN, somehow???? Was it an emotional letdown for the packers when they cheered for winning the NFC championship before they had to play the biggest game of the year?.... how is it not a confidence booster, more than anything, that an NO-NAME, 2nd game, ROOKIE QB LEADS the team to their biggest win????? Not only dispelling the entire media, but erasing all internal doubt and inspiring the team that 'we can still be the dominant team we have been, under this new guy!' ???????????

Because if those are the same situations, then granny smith apples and red delicious come off the same tree in my book
    Last edited by Ch Br; 12-13-11 at 11:28 PM.

BigDan

So youre comparing something 'situation-ally' where clearly they are not akin in any light because:

1] arizona was the HOME TEAM .... this week the ELITE D is at home -- ->HOU

2] Hou has TWO running backs That are interchangable and as, or more, dynamic than Gore....and no dont try to point to Kendall Hunter [a guy with only 322yrds and 2 tds]

3] Hou is playing for a first round Bye and HOME-FIELD ADVANTAGE to the playoffs.... you seem to think this is an emotional LETDOWN, somehow???? Was it an emotional letdown for the packers when they cheered for winning the NFC championship before they had to play the biggest game of the year?.... how is it not a confidence booster, more than anything, that an NO-NAME, 2nd game, ROOKIE QB LEADS the team to their biggest win????? Not only dispelling the entire media, but erasing all internal doubt and inspiring the team that 'we can still be the dominant team we have been, under this new guy!' ???????????

Because if those are the same situations, then granny smith apples and red delicious come off the same tree in my book
    glad you have it all figured out...

situations have nothing to do with any of that crap you wrote that we already know btw... enjoy your apples...
    Last edited by BigDan; 12-13-11 at 11:37 PM.

Ch Br

glad you have it all figured out...

situations have nothing to do with any of that crap you wrote that we already know btw... enjoy your apples...

So in your opinion its nice to make a sly comment, then when presented with a counter , you'd rather give more sly words than follow up with supporting information..........

and no not figured out, trying to see how in the world you see them as 'situation ally' the same???? but you like to keep it a big secret 'the precious' and just try to deflect other viewpoints [where evidence is offered up] with what you probably think are 'witty' comments.....

C'mon Man.. enlighten us on the situation if youre gonna speak up, because my whole post was PREMISED with a header that said why they are not alike 'situations'

I dont care what your reasoning is, as long as you give it......... Hell, if its a valid point ill even concede it because i like analyzing things i hadnt thought of.... But dont just be a smart ass and not even address points laid out to you.....
    Last edited by Ch Br; 12-13-11 at 11:57 PM.

Ch Br

let me rephrase why i dont think the situations are similar in the matchup this week between Car @ Hou as opposed to the one of SF @ ARI:

A] Hou, the dominant defense of the two, is at HOME

ii] Hou has a more formidable running attack, with 2 backs that can be available for EVERY down

3] Hou is playing for home field NOW, because they are in contention, not trailing someone else in the Conference

so how can you explain that these matchups are 'situaion-ally' the same???? or perhaps explain your definition of 'situation' ....
    Last edited by Ch Br; 12-14-11 at 12:56 AM.

BigDan

ive already said why this is a absolute letdown spot for hou..you've chosen to ignore it and continually make bs comments about how great hou is, that is fine as i mentioned i like this team, you spewing crap back at me about this rb or that like i dont know who is on the fukkin team is pointless..You say clinching the 1st playoff spot in history is motivation for them to come out strong next week and i totally disagree, i disagree you come back with what the fukkin packers did last week (talk about apples to oranges)...

I take your so called "points" about as seriously as hou is prob taking Panthers right now, and i really dont expect you to take mine any more so.. if you dont think clinching the 1st playoff spot in franchise history is a big deal so be it, i disagree as do linesmakers or this damn sure would have opened higher.. Maybe hou comes out pumped, or maybe they party all week and lose a little of that chip they been playing with, who knows its the NFL...

either way im done arguing with you as i dont give a shit about much you have to say as you strike me as a complete douche who no doubt will be back here celebrating your genius if you get lucky enough to cash this wager....

Ch Br

ok, but i was clearly only trying to see why you said the matchups are 'situation-ally' the same, which you never did...

instead you just wanted to get angry , talk shit on me , and ignore the statement i simplified, in an attempt to find out your reasoning behind the original statement you made on my post.....

so yea i guess this is done, unless you wanna take those happy pills and just discuss it.....

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

So youre comparing something 'situation-ally' where clearly they are not akin in any light because: 1] arizona was the HOME TEAM .... this week the ELITE D is at home -- ->HOU 2] Hou has TWO running backs That are interchangable and as, or more, dynamic than Gore....and no dont try to point to Kendall Hunter [a guy with only 322yrds and 2 tds] 3] Hou is playing for a first round Bye and HOME-FIELD ADVANTAGE to the playoffs.... you seem to think this is an emotional LETDOWN, somehow???? Was it an emotional letdown for the packers when they cheered for winning the NFC championship before they had to play the biggest game of the year?.... how is it not a confidence booster, more than anything, that an NO-NAME, 2nd game, ROOKIE QB LEADS the team to their biggest win????? Not only dispelling the entire media, but erasing all internal doubt and inspiring the team that 'we can still be the dominant team we have been, under this new guy!' ??????????? Because if those are the same situations, then granny smith apples and red delicious come off the same tree in my book
    Tate is better than Gore. Yup.

Jutzu
    Jutzu's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 520

I like Cleveland, the rest is opposite

freakydave
    freakydave's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 589

let me rephrase why i dont think the situations are similar in the matchup this week between Car @ Hou as opposed to the one of SF @ ARI: A] Hou, the dominant defense of the two, is at HOME ii] Hou has a more formidable running attack, with 2 backs that can be available for EVERY down 3] Hou is playing for home field NOW, because they are in contention, not trailing someone else in the Conference so how can you explain that these matchups are 'situaion-ally' the same???? or perhaps explain your definition of 'situation' ....
    The biggest reason this is a COMPLETELY different situation is one was a division rivalry & one non conference.If this was a road game for Houston it might be letdown game but at home I don't think so.

Ch Br

the cool thing is Big Dan and I are not hostile anymore

He has a lot of good thoughts and insights, which is what i was originally trying to get of him before... was just a miscommunication between us

KingHustla
    KingHustla's Avatar Become A Pro!

coin and paula are you guys done suckin eachother small "pu$$$"??? lol now STFU with ya sorry ass picks.. guys fade these brainless fools and their sorry picks im telling y'all these dumbass said "dallas, ten, and bal" last week.. lmfao while i hit my parley 3 going against them.. lmfao....

BigDan

Quote Originally Posted by freakydave View Post
    The biggest reason this is a COMPLETELY different situation is one was a division rivalry & one non conference.If this was a road game for Houston it might be letdown game but at home I don't think so.

the part of the equation that is similar is you have another team full of guys that have never had success at this level turning it around and clinching a playoff birth, in this case the 1st one in the history of the franchise...to me it doesnt matter if this gm is at home, on the road, or on the moon, human nature is to let down in a spot like this against a inferior opponent. ... doesnt necessarily mean they will let down but imo the probability is much more likely than not..

either way it not like panthers are a easy bet to make cause their run d is fukkin awful....just dont like the spot to be laying a td with Hou here..

lunchbawks
    NB#
    lunchbawks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 173

Arizona should handle the Browns easily at home.. Any opinion on the Cards -7 +110 nocoin??

freakydave
    freakydave's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 589

the part of the equation that is similar is you have another team full of guys that have never had success at this level turning it around and clinching a playoff birth, in this case the 1st one in the history of the franchise...to me it doesnt matter if this gm is at home, on the road, or on the moon, human nature is to let down in a spot like this against a inferior opponent. ... doesnt necessarily mean they will let down but imo the probability is much more likely than not.. either way it not like panthers are a easy bet to make cause their run d is fukkin awful....just dont like the spot to be laying a td with Hou here..
    I understand-------------
    But you confused the issue by sayin that "situationally" this was the same as SF vs ARI & it isn't unless you are saying that SF was in a let down spot vs ARI-SF did not have a letdown vs ARI-they simply got beat.
    anyway I'm out.

KingHustla

Originally Posted by Rbyrne
    no i dont want to review your picks or leans...your nothing special..a very average bettor who plays more dogs than favs and create a bunch of use less threads about nothn...i would love to actually meet you in person and see what you look like..im sure i would lmao

Good job Rbyrne, slap that fool coin in the face for me.. who in the world would post bullshit week after weeks.. he is actually begging for our help i think cause the mofo is confused as fukkkk lol

KingHustla

here are my picks puss$$$$
    and in the words of that sorry ass paula aka coin bitch, "locked on seahawk, saints, det and all in bal"!!!!!! get it???

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Quote Originally Posted by lunchbawks View Post
    Arizona should handle the Browns easily at home.. Any opinion on the Cards -7 +110 nocoin??
    I've been riding Arizona for a while now, but as 7-point faves? No thanks. Cleveland or nothing.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Quote Originally Posted by KingHustla View Post
    Good job Rbyrne, slap that fool coin in the face for me.. who in the world would post bullshit week after weeks.. he is actually begging for our help i think cause the mofo is confused as fukkkk lol
    You're right -- the NFL has been a real struggle for me.

First 1234 Last