No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

I'd lean more Atlanta than Jacksonville tonight in theory, but no way in hell I'd trust the Falcons to cover a DD spread. First half maybe? Anyway, no bet for me there.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post
    Raiders +1.5 vs. Detroit
    Tebows +6
    (hoping I can at 7) vs. New England
    Browns +6.5 at Arizona
    Chiefs +14 vs. Green Bay
    Vikings +7
    Redskins +7
    Panthers +6.5
    Chargers +2.5

hydrosmak
    Update your status
    hydrosmak's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 471

I will never understand the hostility on this board for people who post picks and just look to make conversation. Grow the fukk up.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Quote Originally Posted by hydrosmak View Post
    I will never understand the hostility on this board for people who post picks and just look to make conversation. Grow the fukk up.
    Especially when I've never used "lock" or "guarantee" or anything of that nature.

If you disagree, fine. Let's talk about why. I'm not going to get everything right, so I'm open to discussion. That's supposed to be the whole point of a thread like this.

hydrosmak
    Update your status
    hydrosmak's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 471

Especially when I've never used "lock" or "guarantee" or anything of that nature.

If you disagree, fine. Let's talk about why. I'm not going to get everything right, so I'm open to discussion. That's supposed to be the whole point of a thread like this.
    Problem is you have an alternative way of looking at things and a lot people are on the obvious more square plays which generally yours aren't. I guess that pisses them off. The best part is that generally these detractors have about the worst posting etiquette I have ever seen on a message board in regards to grammar, punctuation, shorthand, etc... Not looking for perfection (I am certainly not) as it is a message board, but at least make it coherent.

Redscot
    Redscot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5802

Quote Originally Posted by hydrosmak View Post
    Problem is you have an alternative way of looking at things and a lot people are on the obvious more square plays which generally yours aren't. I guess that pisses them off. The best part is that generally these detractors have about the worst posting etiquette I have ever seen on a message board in regards to grammar, punctuation, shorthand, etc... Not looking for perfection (I am certainly not) as it is a message board, but at least make it coherent.
    Well said . I always appreciate NoCo's threads because they offer a different perspective. Anybody wagering their hard earned cash should invite different angles with open arms. Keep up the good work .

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: hydrosmak

fergie's balls
    fergie's balls's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 129

think i read public plays were like 14 for 16 last week. so liking above plays Chiefs (9%), Vikings (10%), Browns (19%), Redskins (23%), Raiders (25%)

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Quote Originally Posted by Redscot View Post
    Well said . I always appreciate NoCo's threads because they offer a different perspective. Anybody wagering their hard earned cash should invite different angles with open arms. Keep up the good work .

Thanks Red. Always like to see your take on things as well. You're about as level-headed as it gets around here.

KingHustla
    KingHustla's Avatar Become A Pro!

all i have to say is STFU keep ya stinky picks to yaself.. lol

KingHustla
    KingHustla's Avatar Become A Pro!

notice this dumbass coin only pick underdog.. cause he is a pussycat afraid of the dogs.... get it?? lol
    haha
    Vikings +7
    Redskins +7
    Panthers +6.5
    Chargers +2.5
    Coin STFUUUUUUUUUUUUU lol

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

What about Chicago -3.5? Are you really going to bank on Tarvaris Jackson on the road? Well award of how horrible the Bears' offense is right now, but they still have a defense that can more than handle the Seahawks and the special teams to get the job done.

paco
    paco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7051

I like some of your leans but yea, u know favs win also right? 8plays and all 8 are dogs. Dont go too deep playing dogs cuz u know another certain poster on this forum only plays dogs and is currently down 830units/83 thousand dollars (GoldenGreek)

Donnie Brasco
    Donnie Brasco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1150

No coin keep doing ur thing bro. Ur on the right sides. This has been a crazy year with all the chalk covering. The rest if these cats are LOST! I love the card, especially vikes, panthers, and san diego is prob best bet on the board. The books are begging people to take balty!

Donnie Brasco
    Donnie Brasco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1150

I will also be on touchdown jesus as well!

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Quote Originally Posted by paco View Post
    I like some of your leans but yea, u know favs win also right? 8plays and all 8 are dogs. Dont go too deep playing dogs cuz u know another certain poster on this forum only plays dogs and is currently down 830units/83 thousand dollars (GoldenGreek)
    I'll stick with what's working.

I play faves if the spot is right, but I'm generally a better dog bettor. You are amazing at finding faves to ride -- I'm not.
    Points Awarded:

paco gave No coincidences 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

paco
    paco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7051

I'll stick with what's working.

I play faves if the spot is right, but I'm generally a better dog bettor. You are amazing at finding faves to ride -- I'm not.
    To a successful weekend

vyomguy
    vyomguy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 234

oakland is my favorite play this weekend...good luck no coin.

manicart
    manicart's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 289

so your taking all the dogs this week basically lol
    Oakland looked sloppy last week man and so did KC
    I think id replace one of those with Miami

celtics3388
    Update your status
    celtics3388's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2814

Quote Originally Posted by manicart View Post
    so your taking all the dogs this week basically lol
    Oakland looked sloppy last week man and so did KC
    I think id replace one of those with Miami

Didn't Miami get smoked last week too? lol

manicart
    manicart's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 289

yea by Philly not Buffalo

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Quote Originally Posted by paco View Post
    To a successful weekend

Thanks bud. You too.

Honestly, some people are cut out for faves and overs. Some are better off finding dogs and unders. I've tried with the former and it just doesn't suit me well for whatever reason.

Here's my updated leans (in order of what I like at the moment):

1) Raiders +1
    2) Bears -3.5
    3) Chiefs +14 (hope I can get a +14.5)
    4) Vikings +7 (hoping for a +7.5)
    5) Panthers +6
    6) Browns +6.5

No longer interested in Denver for obvious reasons. I'll just watch that one. Still trying to decide if the Chargers are worth a roll of the dice -- doubt it. Also think either the Colts or Lambs cover, but I'm not messing with those trainwrecks.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Quote Originally Posted by vyomguy View Post
    oakland is my favorite play this weekend...good luck no coin.

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

are we on for our deal? I will fund your pro status for $200 if Oakland wins and I believe this is legal because I would be sending money to a book and SBR profits

MR.HARRYtheHAT
    MR.HARRYtheHAT's Avatar Become A Pro!

The Ravens played well without Lewis,They won all four games he missed and that has put the team in the position they are in right now.But this is still a better football team with Lewis in the lineup.He gives them a truly elite presence in the middle on defense.There is a reason he is regarded as one of the greatest middle linebackers in NFL history.The Ravens were fortunate to win without him. Now, they will be much better for the final three games.The Ravens have won four in a row,and they have won their last three all by double digits.Their only losses are on the road this year,The road has been generally unkind to RB Ray Rice as well,and it seems as though the team goes with his success or failure. The back out of Rutgers only had one game with more than 50 yards on the ground before the game at the Cleveland Browns two weeks ago when he rumbled for a whopping 204 yards and a TD.He’s going against a rush defense that ranks No.24 in football this year,so he could be in for another big time day.After the game against the Chargers, the Ravens close with games against the Cleveland Browns and Cincinnati Bengals.None of those games are overly easy,but Baltimore is better than all three opponents.The Ravens have a better pass defense, have a better run defense and can bring more pressure on opposing quarterbacks also a top of the solid play they are getting from their corners,The Ravens are also extremely good at getting to quarterbacks,they have 45 sacks on the season,and Terrell Suggs is playing the best football of his career with 13 sacks by himself.The Ravens defense is the key to the game versus the Chargers,and the Ravens should feel confident with how they match up against the Chargers.With a healthy lineup, the Ravens should have no problem winning out and securing the best record in the AFC.Ravens By 7 or more points.My Bet Ravens-1 1/2 [5Dimes Sport Book]
    The game on Sunday night will come down to pass rush and pass protection.The San Diego Chargers have shown two weeks in a row now that they can put up points when Philip Rivers has time to throw.Whether or not he'll have that time SBR members,with Jared Gaither taking on Terrell Suggs (just the best of a big bag of tricks that Baltimore Defense Coordinator Chuck Pagano has to us),will be the biggest factor in determining if the Chargers can move the ball and score.This game is going to be a dogfight to the bitter end Sunday night.The Ravens will bring pressure on Rivers I’m sure, but I’m concerned about how our DBs will matchup against the Chargers receivers,especially Gates and Jackson with their size.The Ravens will need to stick with what has been working on offense,and that’s feeding teams a healthy serving of Rice.If Flacco has to throw 40+ times,the Ravens will be in trouble. Another factor is the travel to the West Coast.The last trip cross-country the Ravens lost against the Seahawks in a game they should have easily won.

rochestertitans
    betpoints ARE MY ONLY BANKROLL
    rochestertitans's Avatar Become A Pro!

i went, chiefs, browns, panthers, and skins on my 4 play at work... o and the number 1 pick of the week is the saints.. it missed twice so far

AceKingHigh
    Going for the Win!
    AceKingHigh's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3454

Honestly, I hope you lose it all, I have everything the opposite..

AceKingHigh
    Going for the Win!
    AceKingHigh's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3454

Thanks bud. You too. Honestly, some people are cut out for faves and overs. Some are better off finding dogs and unders. I've tried with the former and it just doesn't suit me well for whatever reason. Here's my updated leans (in order of what I like at the moment): 1) Raiders +1 2) Bears -3.5 3) Chiefs +14 (hope I can get a +14.5) 4) Vikings +7 (hoping for a +7.5) 5) Panthers +6 6) Browns +6.5 No longer interested in Denver for obvious reasons. I'll just watch that one. Still trying to decide if the Chargers are worth a roll of the dice -- doubt it. Also think either the Colts or Lambs cover, but I'm not messing with those trainwrecks.
    LOLOLOLOL And the ONLY dog that I love this week is Seattle ! hahahah
    New York Giants (-6.5)
    Dallas (-7)
    Green Bay Packers (-13.5) New Orleans Saints (-6.5) Detroit Lions (-1) New England Patriots (-6) Tennessee Titans (-6.5) Cincinnati Bengals
    (-6)

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Thanks bud. You too.

Honestly, some people are cut out for faves and overs. Some are better off finding dogs and unders. I've tried with the former and it just doesn't suit me well for whatever reason.

Here's my updated leans (in order of what I like at the moment):

1) Raiders +1
    2) Bears -3.5
    3) Chiefs +14 (hope I can get a +14.5)
    4) Vikings +7 (hoping for a +7.5)
    5) Panthers +6
    6) Browns +6.5

No longer interested in Denver for obvious reasons. I'll just watch that one. Still trying to decide if the Chargers are worth a roll of the dice -- doubt it. Also think either the Colts or Lambs cover, but I'm not messing with those trainwrecks.
    Dropping Vikings.

1) Raiders +1
    2) Bears -3.5
    3) Chiefs +14.5 (available now at Bodog)
    4) Panthers +6
    5) Browns +6.5

k13
    k13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1800

Quote Originally Posted by fergie's balls View Post
    think i read public plays were like 14 for 16 last week. so liking above plays Chiefs (9%), Vikings (10%), Browns (19%), Redskins (23%), Raiders (25%)
    7-6 but who's counting anyway....

Goat Milk

Dropping Vikings. 1) Raiders +1 2) Bears -3.5 3) Chiefs +14.5 (available now at Bodog) 4) Panthers +6 5) Browns +6.5
    I'm gonna take the vikings I think. This defense is soft and I think AP will go nuts. Also, what's the deal with our det/oak?

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    I'm gonna take the vikings I think. This defense is soft and I think AP will go nuts. Also, what's the deal with our det/oak?
    I like Oakland. I don't love Oakland. I don't love any of these. I'm still thinking about it; I'll let you know tomorrow.

AP may go nuts, but he may play a quarter and hit the sidelines. Minnesota's defense is atrocious; they're down to like 6th and 7th string DB's. Minnesota's cost me enough money this year. Same reason I won't be on the Redskins -- I lean WAS, but the Giants bury me every time I either take or fade them.

Goat Milk

i just posted my plays

13 pt 4 teamer
    lions +12
    packers pk
    Peterson +20.5
    Carolina +19

lions

and a parlay with new england ml and others

p19101
    Giants!
    p19101's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Quote Originally Posted by AceKingHigh View Post
    LOLOLOLOL And the ONLY dog that I love this week is Seattle ! hahahah
    New York Giants (-6.5)
    Dallas (-7)
    Green Bay Packers (-13.5) New Orleans Saints (-6.5) Detroit Lions (-1) New England Patriots (-6) Tennessee Titans (-6.5) Cincinnati Bengals
    (-6)
    Same here, only dog I LOVE this week is Seahawks, took them on the ML @ 2.97 early.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Dropping Vikings.

1) Raiders +1
    2) Bears -3.5
    3) Chiefs +14.5 (available now at Bodog)
    4) Panthers +6
    5) Browns +6.5
    6) Redskins +6 (though I didn't get 7.5 or even 7, so I'll probably just pass).

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

1 p.m. plays:

Bears -3 (-120) (4U)
    Redskins +7 (-120 at SIA) (2U)
    Chiefs +13 (SIA) (2U)
    Panthers +5 (2U)

First 1234 Last