i70/i25 kid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Pistons ML AND Lakers +2.5 both looked good for a minute there lol

skyscrapers
    Go Big or Go Home
    skyscrapers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 33888

Wallco NBA Chase 110
    2016-17 System to Date: 44-1 (fin. series)
    System Profit/Loss: +25.09 units (fin. series)
    Current Open Series: 0

(1/15/17):
    #45 Brooklyn (+14) (B) -
    Loss
    #46 Los Angeles Lakers (+2) (A) -
    Loss
    #47 Detroit (M/L) (A) - Win

v1 Plays

(A) 30-17
    (B) 10-6

(C) 4-1
    (D) 0-1
    Losses: LAL (-18.91u)

There are no system plays for (1/16/17)

#45 Resumes (C) on 1/17/17
    #46 Resumes (B) on 1/17/17

We will ALWAYS play the M/L on favorites and the point spread (-110) on dogs. The team underlined and highlighted blue is the play. There is no point buying in this system, with one exception, if your team is the favorite, and buying down to a (-½) point spread is cheaper than playing the M/L, then by all means, buy the points, otherwise, M/L on all favorites and point spread on dogs. All results will be based on this principle. All lines and standings are based on FINAL lines from ScoresandOdds.com/. If one of the teams we are playing switches from a favorite to a dog, after my initial post, make sure you get the appropriate line if it differs from what I have posted. The wins and losses will be based on who is the dog team, and who is the favorite on ScoresandOdds.com/ final lines. I will try to update my post as often as I can throughout the day if the lines do change. However, it is the individual bettor’s responsibility to get the appropriate line if it differs from the line in my post.
    System rules and backtest can be found in posts #96 & #396.
    Points Awarded:

TwoCats gave skyscrapers 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

danhimal gave skyscrapers 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

BoukooMoney gave skyscrapers 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

BoukooMoney
    BoukooMoney's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1460

Quote Originally Posted by i70/i25 kid View Post
    Pistons ML AND Lakers +2.5 both looked good for a minute there lol
    Yeah that would have been mind blowing

Wallco99
    Wallco99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 39236

I'm pretty sure you have some open series there.

skyscrapers
    Go Big or Go Home

Wallco NBA Chase 110
    Current Open Series: 2 (-4.51 units)

v1 Plays

(A) 30-17
    (B) 10-6

(C) 4-1
    (D) 0-1

Games for (1/17/17):
    Toronto @ Brooklyn (+11.5) (C) (7:35 pm EST)
    Denver @ Los Angeles Lakers (+1) (B) (10:35 pm EST)

Note: The lines I have listed were the current lines at the time of my post and may not reflect the final lines used to determine wins & losses, or line changes later in the day. Get proper line if different than the one I have posted, based on the criteria that I have listed below.

We will ALWAYS play the M/L on favorites and the point spread (-110) on dogs. The team underlined and highlighted blue is the playWe will ALWAYS play the M/L on favorites and the point spread (-110) on dogs. The team underlined and highlighted blue is the play. There is no point buying in this system, with one exception, if your team is the favorite, and buying down to a (-½) point spread is cheaper than playing the M/L, then by all means, buy the points, otherwise, M/L on all favorites and point spread on dogs. All results will be based on this principle. All lines and standings are based on FINAL lines from ScoresandOdds.com/. If one of the teams we are playing switches from a favorite to a dog, after my initial post, make sure you get the appropriate line if it differs from what I have posted. The wins and losses will be based on who is the dog team, and who is the favorite on ScoresandOdds.com/ final lines. I will try to update my post as often as I can throughout the day if the lines do change. However, it is the individual bettor’s responsibility to get the appropriate line if it differs from the line in my post.
    Last edited by skyscrapers; 01-18-17 at 10:58 AM. Reason: typo
    Points Awarded:

GGPLAYER gave skyscrapers 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

BoukooMoney gave skyscrapers 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

skyscrapers
    Go Big or Go Home

Well, I'm very glad I got the Brooklyn line at 11.5 before it dropped to 8.

GGPLAYER
    GGPLAYER's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7549

Quote Originally Posted by skyscrapers View Post
    Well, I'm very glad I got the Brooklyn line at 11.5 before it dropped to 8.
    No kidding I was thinking the same thing!

skyscrapers
    Go Big or Go Home

Wallco NBA Chase 110
    Current Open Series: 2 (-11.67 units)

(1/17/17):
    #45 Brooklyn (+8) (C) -
    Loss
    #46 Los Angeles Lakers (pk) (B) - Loss

v1 Plays

(A) 30-17
    (B) 10-7

(C) 4-2
    (D) 0-1

There are no system plays for (1/18/17)

#45 Resumes (D) on 1/20/17
    #46 Resumes (C) on 1/20/17

We will ALWAYS play the M/L on favorites and the point spread (-110) on dogs.
    The team underlined and highlighted blue is the playWe will ALWAYS play the M/L on favorites and the point spread (-110) on dogs. The team underlined and highlighted blue is the play. There is no point buying in this system, with one exception, if your team is the favorite, and buying down to a (-½) point spread is cheaper than playing the M/L, then by all means, buy the points, otherwise, M/L on all favorites and point spread on dogs. All results will be based on this principle. All lines and standings are based on FINAL lines from ScoresandOdds.com/. If one of the teams we are playing switches from a favorite to a dog, after my initial post, make sure you get the appropriate line if it differs from what I have posted. The wins and losses will be based on who is the dog team, and who is the favorite on ScoresandOdds.com/ final lines. I will try to update my post as often as I can throughout the day if the lines do change. However, it is the individual bettor’s responsibility to get the appropriate line if it differs from the line in my post.
    Last edited by skyscrapers; 01-18-17 at 12:04 PM. Reason: typo
    Points Awarded:

BoukooMoney
    BoukooMoney's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1460

Wallco NBA Chase 110

(1/17/17):
    #45 Brooklyn (+8) (C) -
    Loss
    #46 Los Angeles Lakers (pk) (B) - Loss

v1 Plays

(A) 30-17
    (B) 10-7

(C) 4-2
    (D) 0-1

There are no system plays for (1/18/17)

The team underlined and highlighted blue is the playWe will ALWAYS play the M/L on favorites and the point spread (-110) on dogs. The team underlined and highlighted blue is the play. There is no point buying in this system, with one exception, if your team is the favorite, and buying down to a (-½) point spread is cheaper than playing the M/L, then by all means, buy the points, otherwise, M/L on all favorites and point spread on dogs. All results will be based on this principle. All lines and standings are based on FINAL lines from ScoresandOdds.com/. If one of the teams we are playing switches from a favorite to a dog, after my initial post, make sure you get the appropriate line if it differs from what I have posted. The wins and losses will be based on who is the dog team, and who is the favorite on ScoresandOdds.com/ final lines. I will try to update my post as often as I can throughout the day if the lines do change. However, it is the individual bettor’s responsibility to get the appropriate line if it differs from the line in my post.
    Brookly hit for me. I got them at -12.5 in the afternoon b4 they announced kyle lowry injured.

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

Brooklyn hit on the +11.5, why is it marked as a loss?

skyscrapers
    Go Big or Go Home

I don't think Lowry is hurt. He's just taking a night off against a really shitty team but yeh very fortunate my Brooklyn chase is over because I don't think I want to take them to a D bet.

skyscrapers
    Go Big or Go Home

Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post
    Brooklyn hit on the +11.5, why is it marked as a loss?
    We use the final closing line for grading purposes.

skyscrapers
    Go Big or Go Home

Wallco NBA Chase 110

v1 Plays

(A) 30-17
    (B) 10-7

(C) 4-2
    (D) 0-1

There are no system plays for (1/19/17)

Points Awarded:

skyscrapers
    Go Big or Go Home

There will be tons of plays tomorrow for those action junkies!!!

Mr. Green
    Mr. Green's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4048

Who are the C and D plays on tomorrow?

Thanks!

skyscrapers
    Go Big or Go Home

Wallco NBA Chase 110

v1 Plays

(A) 30-17
    (B) 10-7

(C) 4-2
    (D) 0-1

Games for (1/20/17):
    Brooklyn (+10) @ New Orleans (D) (8:05 pm EST)
    Indiana @ Los Angeles Lakers (+3) (C) (10:35 pm EST)
    #48 Portland (M/L) @ Philadelphia (A) (7:05 pm EST)
    #49 Milwaukee (M/L) @ Orlando (A) (7:05 pm EST)
    #50 Sacramento (+8) @ Memphis (A) (8:05 pm EST)

Note: The lines I have listed were the current lines at the time of my post and may not reflect the final lines used to determine wins & losses, or line changes later in the day. Get proper line if different than the one I have posted, based on the criteria that I have listed below.

We will ALWAYS play the M/L on favorites and the point spread (-110) on dogs. The team underlined and highlighted blue is the playWe will ALWAYS play the M/L on favorites and the point spread (-110) on dogs. The team underlined and highlighted blue is the play. There is no point buying in this system, with one exception, if your team is the favorite, and buying down to a (-½) point spread is cheaper than playing the M/L, then by all means, buy the points, otherwise, M/L on all favorites and point spread on dogs. All results will be based on this principle. All lines and standings are based on FINAL lines from ScoresandOdds.com/. If one of the teams we are playing switches from a favorite to a dog, after my initial post, make sure you get the appropriate line if it differs from what I have posted. The wins and losses will be based on who is the dog team, and who is the favorite on ScoresandOdds.com/ final lines. I will try to update my post as often as I can throughout the day if the lines do change. However, it is the individual bettor’s responsibility to get the appropriate line if it differs from the line in my post.
    Last edited by skyscrapers; 01-20-17 at 10:43 AM. Reason: Updated lines
    Points Awarded:

Andy3568 gave skyscrapers 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

TwoCats gave skyscrapers 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Mr. Green gave skyscrapers 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

GGPLAYER

I don't think Lowry is hurt. He's just taking a night off against a really shitty team but yeh very fortunate my Brooklyn chase is over because I don't think I want to take them to a D bet.
    Maybe play Brooklyn as an "A" if you won on the "C" bet? But seeing there is so much action tonight not sure it's worth the risk for another unit.

skyscrapers
    Go Big or Go Home

Wallco NBA Chase 110
    2016-17 System to Date: 46-1 (fin. series)
    System Profit/Loss: +27.09 units (fin. series)
    Current Open Series: 3 (-4.04 units)

(1/20/17):
    #45 Brooklyn (+10) (D) -
    Win
    #46 Los Angeles Lakers (+3.5) (C) - Win
    #48 Portland (M/L) (A) -
    Loss
    #49 Milwaukee (M/L) (A) - Loss
    #50 Sacramento (+8) (A) - Loss

v1 Plays

(A) 30-20
    (B) 10-7

(C) 5-2
    (D) 1-1

Games for (1/21/17):
    Portland (+8)
    @ Boston (B) (5:05 pm EST)
    #49 Milwaukee (+1.5) @ Miami (B) (7:35 pm EST)
    #50 Sacramento (+6.5) @ Chicago (B) (9:05 pm EST)

Last edited by skyscrapers; 01-21-17 at 03:21 PM. Reason: updated lines
    Points Awarded:

TwoCats gave skyscrapers 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

GGPLAYER

Interesting results from last night. First and foremost thank you to Bkn and LAL or else it would have been crippling. Philly continues to amaze although Portland missed a good look right at the end of the game to win it. Surprised to see all 3 plays are in a back-to-back situations......let's hope for a quick rebound by all 3 and we move onto the next "A" bets!

skyscrapers
    Go Big or Go Home

I'm just glad the Lakers chase is over.

skyscrapers
    Go Big or Go Home

Wallco NBA Chase 110
    2016-17 System to Date: 48-1 (fin. series)
    System Profit/Loss: +29.09 units (fin. series)
    Current Open Series: 1 (-5.24 units)

(1/21/17):
    #48 Portland (+8) (B) -
    Win
    #49 Milwaukee (M/L) (B) - Loss
    #50 Sacramento (+6.5) (B) - Win

v1 Plays

(A) 30-20
    (B) 12-8

(C) 5-2
    (D) 1-1

There are no system plays for (1/22/17)

#49 Resumes (C) on 1/23/17

Points Awarded:

skyscrapers
    Go Big or Go Home

Wallco NBA Chase 110
    2016-17 System to Date: 48-1 (fin. series)
    System Profit/Loss: +29.09 units (fin. series)
    Current Open Series: 1 (-5.24 units)

v1 Plays

(A) 30-20
    (B) 12-8

(C) 5-2
    (D) 1-1

Games for (1/23/17):
    Houston @ Milwaukee (+5) (C) (8:05pm EST)

Last edited by skyscrapers; 01-23-17 at 03:01 PM. Reason: Updated line
    Points Awarded:

BoukooMoney gave skyscrapers 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

skyscrapers
    Go Big or Go Home

Wallco NBA Chase 110
    2016-17 System to Date: 49-1 (fin. series)
    System Profit/Loss: +30.09 units (fin. series)

(1/23/17):
    #49 Milwaukee (+4.5) (C) -
    Win

v1 Plays

(A) 30-20
    (B) 12-8

(C) 6-2
    (D) 1-1

Games for (1/24/17):
    San Antonio @ Toronto (M/L) (A) (7:05pm EST)

Last edited by skyscrapers; 01-24-17 at 06:54 PM. Reason: Updated line
    Points Awarded:

mcmister gave skyscrapers 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

boycali01
    boycali01's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4226

tor -2.5 ?

slamuels2021
    slamuels2021's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2143

Quote Originally Posted by boycali01 View Post
    tor -2.5 ?
    Yup -2.5 it closed at. Opened at +3. I put my play in at 6:22 this morning. BOL

Edit: I just noticed I played them again on my account at 4:01 Est and still got +3.
    Last edited by slamuels2021; 01-24-17 at 07:12 PM.

skyscrapers
    Go Big or Go Home

Parker, Gasol and now Leonard all out
    Last edited by skyscrapers; 01-24-17 at 06:53 PM. Reason: Typo

skyscrapers
    Go Big or Go Home

Son of a gun I waiting too long and took Craptors straightup.

skyscrapers
    Go Big or Go Home

Wallco NBA Chase 110
    2016-17 System to Date: 49-1 (fin. series)
    System Profit/Loss: +30.09 units (fin. series)
    Current Open Series: 1 (-1.50 units)

(1/24/17):
    #51 Toronto (M/L) (A) -
    Loss

v1 Plays

(A) 30-21
    (B) 12-8

(C) 6-2
    (D) 1-1

Games for (1/25/17):
    #51 Toronto (+5.5)
    @ Memphis (B) (8:05 pm EST)
    #52 Houston @ Boston (+3.5) (A) (7:35pm EST)

Last edited by skyscrapers; 01-25-17 at 11:16 AM. Reason: Updated line
    Points Awarded:

BoukooMoney gave skyscrapers 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

GGPLAYER

Chance to double-dip on Tor if you got on them when it was +3. Much like Bklyn last week you can win twice on one chase.

skyscrapers
    Go Big or Go Home

Wallco NBA Chase 110
    2016-17 System to Date: 51-1 (fin. series)
    System Profit/Loss: +32.09 units (fin. series)

(1/25/17):
    #51 Toronto (+5.5) (B) - Win

#52 Boston (+4) (A) - Win

v1 Plays

(A) 31-21
    (B) 13-8

(C) 6-2
    (D) 1-1

Games for (1/26/17):
    #53 Indiana (+3)
    @ Minnesota (A) (8:05 pm EST)

Points Awarded:

bretski87 gave skyscrapers 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

GGPLAYER

Clev ML -2450

skyscrapers
    Go Big or Go Home

Wallco NBA Chase 110
    2016-17 System to Date: 52-1 (fin. series)
    System Profit/Loss: +33.09 units (fin. series)

(1/26/17):
    #53 Indiana (+3) (A) - Win

v1 Plays

(A) 32-21
    (B) 13-8

(C) 6-2
    (D) 1-1

Games for (1/27/17):
    #53 Brooklyn @ Cleveland (M/L) (A) (7:35pm EST)

Points Awarded:

skyscrapers
    Go Big or Go Home

Quote Originally Posted by GGPLAYER View Post
    Clev ML -2450
    Some places even higher!!! I'm sitting out for sure.

thekoreanmang
    thekoreanmang's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2317

Might just play the ATS.

GGPLAYER

Some places even higher!!! I'm sitting out for sure.
    Not worth it for 1 unit. Too bad I was getting excited to have Clev as a play since they are a higher quality team than most we get. Although they have looked bad as of late. Just goes to show you how awful Brooklyn is if Clev is giving 15 points here.

First ... 15161718192021 ... Last