JayDr3am
    Handi
    JayDr3am's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8206

this game will NOT be a close matchup. with that being said, i would take ohio state up to -6. thats how good they are... simple. i dont care if you agree or not, in my eyes clemson is a 3-lost team.. they lost to pitt.. should have lost to NC state & louisville.. in those games i just referred to came down to flukes. clemson got extremely lucky.. ohio state is going to not necessarily demolish, but give clemson a couple of black eyes.. 10 or 15pt win.

Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24938

Obviously Blowjoe's supposition, that the 3.5 point line would bait bettors into backing the underdog, doesn't apply to the posters in this thread. I don't know what you guys see in Ohio State but have fun flushing your funds down the toilet.

JayDr3am
    Handi
    JayDr3am's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8206

Quote Originally Posted by Eddy Munny View Post

Obviously Blowjoe's supposition, that the 3.5 point line would bait bettors into backing the underdog, doesn't apply to the posters in this thread. I don't know what you guys see in Ohio State but have fun flushing your funds down the toilet.
    i think its too early to be finalizing any picks but OSU is a strong lean, possible lay off. its an interesting game

PhattDaddy204
    PhattDaddy204's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 198

Quote Originally Posted by JayDr3am View Post
    this game will NOT be a close matchup. with that being said, i would take ohio state up to -6. thats how good they are... simple. i dont care if you agree or not, in my eyes clemson is a 3-lost team.. they lost to pitt.. should have lost to NC state & louisville.. in those games i just referred to came down to flukes. clemson got extremely lucky.. ohio state is going to not necessarily demolish, but give clemson a couple of black eyes.. 10 or 15pt win.
    Amen Brother

dmncnlou
    dmncnlou's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9993

Ohio. State lost to Penn st. Had problems with michigan and Wisconsin. Lol. What makes this team so great? They can only hope Clemson puts them out of their misery because Alabama will drag em.

quitefrankle
    quitefrankle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2209

Can't wait to see the result of this game to see who is right and wrong

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Both teams overrated. No clue who wins. Meyer probably pulls it off.

eeezzzz
    eeezzzz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7391

Prior to last years championship game Clemson beat Oklahoma soundly, Re-wind to '14 and they destroyed Oklahoma in Russel Athletics Bowl, go back another year and they beat Ohio State pretty soundly in the Orange bowl.

That's good coaching and definitely should be considered before betting this game. This is actually going to be the 4th bowl game in a row they have played either Ohio State or Oklahoma. They are 3-0 so far, who's to say they won't go 4-0.

PhattDaddy204

Quote Originally Posted by eeezzzz View Post
    Prior to last years championship game Clemson beat Oklahoma soundly, Re-wind to '14 and they destroyed Oklahoma in Russel Athletics Bowl, go back another year and they beat Ohio State pretty soundly in the Orange bowl.

That's good coaching and definitely should be considered before betting this game. This is actually going to be the 4th bowl game in a row they have played either Ohio State or Oklahoma. They are 3-0 so far, who's to say they won't go 4-0.
    Me

Urban has championships and DEBOZO has none.

blowjoe2020
    blowjoe2020's Avatar Become A Pro!

Great job Ed, you really made an idiot of yourself huh? I told you that you could either have fun, or be an idiot! You chose #2! LOL
    Also you can't read & comprehend what people write, so what's the use in continuing! But at least you admitted that you can't read so, I apologize for that. Maybe you can go back to school one day and learn.
    As for you saying that I said the number 3 and 7 are key in football, LOL once again YOU CAN'T READ!! I said when the lines makers make a line that is a half a point from 7 or 3, then it highly influences the action for one side.
    At least your post was funny to me, albeit a total waste of time.

blowjoe2020

I agree with all of your posts. I'm just having fun here. I love taking the points, so maybe Clemson will win. But I don't care. I just know that if if a line is plus 3.5 (or plus 7.5) then I don't take the plus side.
    I also totally agree that whoever wins the OSU Clemson game, is just a mere formality. The winner will just lose to Alabama the next week.
    If they make Alabama minus 7.5 then I will think they will win & cover!
    Last edited by blowjoe2020; 12-09-16 at 09:56 PM.

blowjoe2020

Whoa Ed, don't speak for others on here about who does & doesn't take the line into consideration when they bet!! If you just haphazardly make your bets with out looking at what the line is, then you idiocy is FAR worse than I ever imagined!

Eddy Munny

Look at your panic-stricken triple posts. You haven't even figured out how separate paragraphs yet, so you just did the next best thing and made entirely different posts for each paragraph... And you're calling others idiots?

You have no clue what you're talking about and neither does anyone else. Keep throwing darts and trying to pass it off as handicapping. Your bookie must love you... mulling over the point spread and trying to decipher some end-all meaning from it like some bimbo reading her astrological chart in the Sunday paper. Gtfo!

blowjoe2020

LOL Ed, It looks like all my posts have different paragraphs. I was posting to the other reply-ers in the middle post, then I saw your idiotic post about speaking for others and saying they don't take the line into consideration when they bet!! So I posted to you again because that is absolute idiocy.
    So o
    nce again you can't read too good and I'm sorry for you about that. Either that or you don't know how to see when a new paragraph is started! LOL Either way kid, you are just an "instigator" like Woody Woodpecker with your childish replies!
    By the way my bookie often pays me handsomely because I take + 2.5 and + 6.5 very often.
    If you could read, then you'd see that I've already said that after 25 years of gambling that is one of the only things that continues to work at about a 65 or 70% clip.
    Nobody knows who is going to win ANY game kid. Fumbles, penalties, make it impossible. But you CAN use the opening line to glean who Vegas wants idiot amateurs like you to take, and then take the other side and be on the side of the book.
    But just keep playing around with your posts on here like a rabbit jumping around on LSD or something! LOL That is fun too.
    A time waste, but fun!
    Take care.

PhattDaddy204

Quote Originally Posted by blowjoe2020 View Post
    LOL Ed, It looks like all my posts have different paragraphs. I was posting to the other reply-ers in the middle post, then I saw your idiotic post about speaking for others and saying they don't take the line into consideration when they bet!! So I posted to you again because that is absolute idiocy.
    So o
    nce again you can't read too good and I'm sorry for you about that. Either that or you don't know how to see when a new paragraph is started! LOL Either way kid, you are just an "instigator" like Woody Woodpecker with your childish replies!
    By the way my bookie often pays me handsomely because I take + 2.5 and + 6.5 very often.
    If you could read, then you'd see that I've already said that after 25 years of gambling that is one of the only things that continues to work at about a 65 or 70% clip.
    Nobody knows who is going to win ANY game kid. Fumbles, penalties, make it impossible. But you CAN use the opening line to glean who Vegas wants idiot amateurs like you to take, and then take the other side and be on the side of the book.
    But just keep playing around with your posts on here like a rabbit jumping around on LSD or something! LOL That is fun too.
    A time waste, but fun!
    Take care.
    Great write up!!!

Eddy feels threatened when someone of your intellectual knowledge post on forum. I'm a believer in your theory on line moves. It went way over Eddy's head.

BOL

Eddy Munny

No, sorry to disappoint you Phattdaddy, but Blowjob's elementary process for picking games didn't go over anyone's head... it's just superstitious nonsense and nowhere in his original thesis, or follow-up damage control efforts did he allow for any flexibility on this "golden rule" of his, which makes it all the more inane.

Blowjob, you still haven't figured out how to space paragraphs apart. Maybe you should consider a free typing course at your local library for other cavemen like yourself who find modern conveniences confusing and confounding.... Or you could just continue with the triple posts like a jackass.

And save yourself the embarrassment of critiquing my reading and comprehension, when, in post #49, you literally pecked out the snarky line "so once again you can't read too good." Can't read too good? That grammar is straight out of the backwoods of Mississippi where book-learnin' is duly frowned upon. You thick bumpkin, what... are you auditioning for the role of Huckleberry Finn for this year's vaudevillian gala down the dirt road out in the sticks you call home?
    Points Awarded:

JayDr3am gave Eddy Munny 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

PhattDaddy204

No, sorry to disappoint you Phattdaddy, but Blowjob's elementary process for picking games didn't go over anyone's head... it's just superstitious nonsense and nowhere in his original thesis, or follow-up damage control efforts did he allow for any flexibility on this "golden rule" of his, which makes it all the more inane.

Blowjob, you still haven't figured out how to space paragraphs apart. Maybe you should consider a free typing course at your local library for other cavemen like yourself who find modern conveniences confusing and confounding.... Or you could just continue with the triple posts like a jackass.

And save yourself the embarrassment of critiquing my reading and comprehension, when, in post #49, you literally pecked out the snarky line "so once again you can't read too good." Can't read too good? That grammar is straight out of the backwoods of Mississippi where book-learnin' is duly frowned upon. You thick bumpkin, what... are you auditioning for the role of Huckleberry Finn for this year's vaudevillian gala down the dirt road out in the sticks you call home?
    His name is BLOWJOE NOT BLOWJOB!!!

lol

blowjoe2020

LOL I'm from Georgia, not Ole Piss! And you don't have to hit "enter" twice to make a new paragraph kid! Hitting enter only ONCE will suffice unless you are an idiot! Or a moron! Sorry you don't know these grade-school things kid.
    But hey, if we keep on, then I'd just say that if you call looking at the opening line an "elementary process for picking games" or "superstitious", then you are so imbecilic and such a novice that you wish you were from Mississippi! LOL
    I told you in an earlier post that you didn't take Clemson because of the extra half point with the 3 like a lot of novices did. I told you that you would take Clemson no matter what the line was! But even I didn't think that you were stupid enough to say that you don't even take the opening line into consideration when you bet. My gosh kid, I'm sorrier for you than I have ever been so far! That is too elementary for me to continue with you. I can't go down to a level that stupid.
    This isn't even any fun anymore now. You ruined it with your juvenile stupidity about the importance of looking at opening lines.

blowjoe2020

Thanks Phatt. The kid turned out to be a waste of time. It was still fun, but some noob not knowing the importance of what the opening line is set at, just completely turned me off. He will just keep on with the juvenile name calling, but I probably won't.
    Take care.

PhattDaddy204

lol i'm from georgia, not ole piss! And you don't have to hit "enter" twice to make a new paragraph kid! Hitting enter only once will suffice unless you are an idiot! Or a moron! Sorry you don't know these grade-school things kid.
    But hey, if we keep on, then i'd just say that if you call looking at the opening line an "elementary process for picking games" or "superstitious", then you are so imbecilic and such a novice that you wish you were from mississippi! Lol
    i told you in an earlier post that you didn't take clemson because of the extra half point with the 3 like a lot of novices did. I told you that you would take clemson no matter what the line was! But even i didn't think that you were stupid enough to say that you don't even take the opening line into consideration when you bet. My gosh kid, i'm sorrier for you than i have ever been so far! That is too elementary for me to continue with you. I can't go down to a level that stupid.
    This isn't even any fun anymore now. You ruined it with your juvenile stupidity about the importance of looking at opening lines.
    amen brother

go dogs!!!!

PhattDaddy204

Thanks Phatt. The kid turned out to be a waste of time. It was still fun, but some noob not knowing the importance of what the opening line is set at, just completely turned me off. He will just keep on with the juvenile name calling, but I probably won't.
    Take care.
    Great write ups and your welcome. I love Georgia used to live in Atlanta in early 90's when Braves owned that town. Ted and Jane was great!

dmncnlou

Scary thing is all you azzholes are gonna play bama and ohio st. on new years eve and get buried!!

Eddy Munny

Blowjob, you're a moron. The only people you're fooling is fellow morons. Anyone else can see right through your lame attempts to clamber out of the hole which now serves as your burial ground.

Nowhere in any of my posts did I say I don't look at the number. Betting is all about the number (obviously) unless you're strictly taking the moneyline. That's just desperate rhetoric on your part. You're a very desperate man, Blowjob.

You, on the other hand, DID say that when a spread was 3.5 or 6.5, for example, that you had little interest in what two teams were involved... you would just simply bet according to your "golden rule" and walk away knowing you had already won. You then claimed that this would hit at a 70% clip.

70% this guy claims!!! I sure hope you're doing this for a living then. But we both know you're not. You're just some bumpkin taking night classes to get his GED so he can land that coveted cashier position at the Pump & Pantry in the hopes that maybe he can start paying off his bookie with actual currency instead of fellatio on demand... That's how you got your handle from what I understand. My condolences, bro.
    Last edited by Eddy Munny; 12-11-16 at 10:23 AM.

PhattDaddy204

Blowjob, you're a moron. The only people you're fooling is fellow morons. Anyone else can see right through your lame attempts to clamber out of the hole which now serves as your burial ground.

Nowhere in any of my posts did I say I don't look at the number. Betting is all about the number (obviously) unless you're strictly taking the moneyline. That's just desperate rhetoric on your part. You're a very desperate man, Blowjob.

You, on the other hand, DID say that when a spread was 3.5 or 6.5, for example, that you had little interest in what two teams were involved... you would just simply bet according to your "golden rule" and walk away knowing you had already won. You then claimed that this would hit at a 70% clip.

70% this guy claims!!! I sure hope you're doing this for a living then. But we both know you're not. You're just some bumpkin taking night classes to get his GED so he can land that coveted cashier position at the Pump & Pantry in the hopes that maybe he can start paying off his bookie with actual currency instead of fellatio on demand... That's how you got your handle from what I understand. My condolences, bro.
    Cruel post EDDY.

MERRY XMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!

LOL

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

You guys get worse and worse in here. Sorry Blowjoe but claiming that lines of +2 1/2 or +6 1/2 pays off at 65-70% is pure Bull
    sh*t. PROVE IT!! We just ran another idiot out of here who claimed to win at that type of percentage and lost his wagers. Do not bother to try and spew that B.S. As far as this game goes, it is way too far for you desperate people to start talking about it. Practice has not even opened yet and finals just ended, meaning that there has not been enough time for injuries, suspensions, or arrests to take their toll, and they always do. Ohio State has the better team. Clemson has the better player. Ohio State is a -3 (-120) OR -3 1/2 (-110) favorite. For those of you who do not know, (which is all of the air bettors in here and many others), those odds are interchangeable. You can get either line at any Vegas Book. All -3 -120 means is that you bought the hook.

terpkeg
    terpkeg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2434

LOL Well one of you posted about the spread being 3 flat. So to that comment, yes Jay, I totally agree that IF the spread was 3 flat then that number would be absolutely neutral and the action would not be influenced either way.
    But the 3.5 number is nowhere near a "neutral" spread number! Since they put it at 3.5, then there are PLENTY of people, whether novices or not, that it will influence into taking plus 3.5 simply because of that extra half a point!
    Now as for Ed, you can forget the personal attacks and you saying that I called you a "novice"! LOL I don't see your name anywhere in my post. So since you didn't seem to read what I wrote, or you didn't comprehend what I wrote, I will type it one more time.
    If you don't read it or comprehend it THIS time, then I will stop wasting our time!
    You write "you're completely over-analyzing a point spread for you which you can't even be sure of it's motive."
    LOL Buddy, if you don't think that the books putting the line out at 3.5 instead of 3 flat is not TOTALLY motivated by them knowing that it will make the novice public flood their money onto Clemson because they will be getting the extra half point from 3, then you are less than a novice!
    Why do you think buying a half a point either way off of 3 flat (or 7 flat) on a bet is 20 or 30% EXTRA juice? Because of how different and important 3.5 and 7.5 are!
    I know exactly what the "motive" is by Vegas putting the line out at 3.5 instead of 3 flat. If you had read what I said instead of focusing on the word "novice" (which I didn't even call you!) then you would see that all I basically wrote was that when Vegas makes a line like 3.5 or 7.5 then their "motive" behind it is that they KNOW the novice public will always get suckered into betting plus 3.5 or + 7.5. Because they think the half a point might "matter" and they might win by a half a point. Vegas knows this and makes boo-koos of money by making the line and knowing what side it is going to make the majority of the public bet on.
    That's all I ever said and that's all I ever meant!
    So like I ALSO said.... with Vegas having the balls to put the line at 3.5 instead of 3 flat, and knowing that it will make the majority of the action be put on Clemson +3.5 then I'd wager that they think OSU will cruise.
    And you also mentioned something about "people who themselves do not know the future outcome" LOL Pal, NOBODY knows the future outcome of a sporting event! I just hope that doesn't mean that you DO think you know the outcome because you "handicapped" it! LOL You'd be the biggest laughing stock to me that I'd ever imagined!
    Vegas and the online books set the lines not because of any other "motive" than to simply try and get equal action on both sides where they can rake the 10% grease and not risk anything, but when they put one out at 3.5 or 7.5 it is extremely important and influential as to which side the public suckers are going to take. That's why I said Vegas had "balls" to start it out at 3.5 because they know the flood of early public action that is going to produce on the Clemson side. That's why I also said
    It leads me to believe that they think OSU will cruise.
    As for "Handicapping"! LOL Well I think it is absolute folly. A fumble here, an interception there, or a bad spot or a bad call, and all your "handicapping" is immediately out the window!
    so please don't focus on "assuming" that I called YOU a novice! I'm just having fun here.
    If you are not having fun with me then just don't reply!
    I stopped driving myself crazy trying to "handicap" games 15 years ago! And like I said I just started looking at the lines. They tell you SO much about who Vegas is trying to influence you into taking. And then I try to get on the Vegas side of the game. I don't even look at teams as much as I look at the line. It may seem absolutely stupid, or "superstitious" or "amateurish" to you, but I've changed many peoples' minds when they see how often the OPPOSITE of what the novice public takes works on lines with these 4 important numbers of 2.5, 3.5, 6.5, and 7.5. Start looking and you will see that taking my 2 favorite bets of +2.5 and +6.5 runs at about a 65 or even 70% clip.
    That is why I also posted: "My 2 favorite bets are plus 2.5 and plus 6.5. I feel like I don't even have to watch the game when I bet one of those 2 lines, because they win so often."
    All you focused on out of everything that I wrote was that you thought for some reason I had called YOU a novice when I really did not. You didn't even comprehend ANYTHING I wrote after your brain focused on thinking you had been called a novice. You don't even care that Clemson is +3.5, that number means NOTHING to you, You'd take Clemson if they were only plus 2.5! (So would I by the way! If OSU had come out at minus 2.5 then I'd have a 10 star on Clemson!) You missed my WHOLE point which is that I look at lines, not teams! (And I sure as hell don't waste time "handicapping"! One fumble or interception, or a missed 3rd and 1 resulting in a punt makes all handicapping go right down the drain and you are just left seeing if you have the right side or not.) And like I said I think being on the right side of the LINE that Vegas set is much more important than handicapping! If you disagree and you don't think that lines matter, then who cares? It doesn't matter to me! It is one of the only things that I have seen in 25 years that consistently works.
    So now please focus on us having a good time until DEC 31st! And then we will see who is right!
    I will bet you 2 things: #1 the half point off three flat that will make the novice public sucker into taking +3.5 will NOT come into play on deciding the spread. And #2 Like I said in the beginning, that you totally overlooked while only focusing on the word "novice",
    "With Vegas having the balls to put the line at 3.5 instead of 3 flat, and knowing that it will make the majority of the early "novice public" action be put on Clemson +3.5 then I'd wager that they think OSU will cruise."
    Just always remember, that you, or anyone else taking the points is NEVER a bad idea to me! EXCEPT when it is plus 3.5! That is the ONLY one that I DON'T like! (and also +7.5)
    If Clemson was +2.5 then I'd be posting ALL the exact same stuff, EXCEPT that I would be saying that Clemson was a 10 star pick in my opinion!
    So as you can see, I'm not AGAINST you in ANY way, nor did I say you are a novice, I'm only against the side of the 3.5 line that you have taken! I think that is who Vegas has made the novices bet on by setting the line at 3.5. That's it! That is how I bet. I don't drive myself crazy "handicapping" & trying to figure out who is "better" than who. I bet lines, not teams. So b
    ased on the 3.5 line that Vegas has set, I think OSU will win & get the cover. If it was 2.5 then I'd think Clemson +2.5 was the winner. That's it. End of story. The end.
    Now would you like to have some fun cutting up about it since neither of us have a clue who will fumble or drop a pass or who will win the game?
    Or will you only focus on some name that you think I called you in this post and get ill about it & not even comprehend the rest? LOL It's your choice!
    Take care.

blowjoe2020

Meanwhile today the houston texans were +6.5 and won the whole game, and the miami dolphins were + 2.5 and also won the whole game! NY jets + 2.5 won the whole game.. going 3 and 0 is even better than 65% isn't it? did any of you go 3 and 0 today simply by betting the lines of + 2.5 and + 6.5? I thought not!
    Don't crash this until you see how often it wins! It is an incredible thing and I can't believe more of you haven't caught on to it yet!

blowjoe2020

Bigdaddy when you buy a half a point from 3 or 7 it isn't just 10% more grease! Or everybody on earth would buy the hook on 3 & 7!!
    It is 20%, and often even 25% MORE than the original 10% grease to buy off 3 flat or 7 flat!
    How do you not know that? LOL Have you only been gambling 2 weeks or something!
    Last edited by blowjoe2020; 12-12-16 at 02:36 AM.

blowjoe2020

Also Ed, I am the assistant manager at the Shop & Lift. Not a cashier!

YoungGambler
    repetition is the father of learning
    YoungGambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 186

Clemson wins they have offense power. I can see Dabo Sweney just snorting cocaine and watching game film.

PhattDaddy204

Meanwhile today the houston texans were +6.5 and won the whole game, and the miami dolphins were + 2.5 and also won the whole game! NY jets + 2.5 won the whole game.. going 3 and 0 is even better than 65% isn't it? did any of you go 3 and 0 today simply by betting the lines of + 2.5 and + 6.5? I thought not!
    Don't crash this until you see how often it wins! It is an incredible thing and I can't believe more of you haven't caught on to it yet!
    Good stuff my man. Squares don't have a clue.

dmncnlou

Wow! A team that's +2.5 and probably +140 on the moneyline won the game?! How could this be? That never happens! Way to go out on a limb.

Eddy Munny

These weren't opening lines. The Fish opened as favorites. The Niners opened as -1 and were bet up to -3 where the line held steady up until kickoff. I guess you could say the Texans fit the formula but you're conveniently omitting the Bills +2.5, the Saints +2.5, and the Giants +3.5... all of which roundly contradict your golden rule.

Sure, anybody can cherry-pick the games that support their assertions and say "see, I told you so" but that's completely disingenuous and a disservice to anyone who blindly follows your word as gospel. If you want to paint a complete picture, you'll see this system is as flawed as most, and nowhere near 70%. If you want to make-believe and claim it went 3-0, then you're nothing short of a charlatan selling snake oil.

blowjoe2020

Wow Eddy Dummy, now you are delving more into the opening lines than even I might do! LOL I'll agree and say that As far as the "pure" opening lines go, it looks like Houston + 6.5 was the only one that opened there and stayed there, so I could say I was 1 and 0 this week.
    But The Ravens have also been + 6.5 all week so it will either be 2 - 0 this week or 1 and 1. Or you could take the +1 unit and not play + 6.5 tonight.
    But anyway, You said looking at the opening line to see who Vegas was trying to get the suckers to take was "an "elementary process for picking games" or "superstitious", and now you've "changed your tune" and dug deep into the openers! So which is it? Are you now saying that you look at opening lines for ideas on who Vegas wants the suckers like you to take? Or do you totally eschew the opening line and bet games based on "handicapping" who you think is "better" than the other team? LOL

You can't have it both ways kid! It either one or the other, or you are a hypocrite!

Eddy Munny

WTF are you talking about? I only mentioned opening lines because YOU specified as much somewhere in your thesis or subsequent posts.

Here's the way I look at it... forget opening lines per se, and focus on what number Vegas was dangling out in public for the majority of the week. That being said, I'll grant you the Texans and Cardinals for sure, and I'll even give you the Jets, although that spread hit -3 and never came back down, in a sense disqualifying it as a true "bait line" for your golden rule. Nonetheless, I'll give you those three.

Now combined with the Bills, Saints, and Giants, that puts your precious system at 50%.

As for the Patriots, how you even assess this game? Are we going by the closing number now? Because the Patriots were -7.5 for a spell, then -7, and now obviously -6.5... which places them on either side of your golden rule depending on what time of the week.

Basically, we're splitting hairs over a "system" that's not even a system and completely falters under scrutiny. Furthermore, the proponent of this joke (YOU) doesn't even acknowledge the games that so OBVIOUSLY contradict his conclusions about said system.

In a nutshell, it's what I thought it was and have been saying it was all along.... NOTHING. You erroneously claim 70% but the facts suggest percentages more akin to that of a coin flip. So who are we to trust, facts? Or some stranger on the 'net who pays his bookie orally...?

First 12345 ... Last