Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    ^^^Wiman was on the "MMA Hour" radio program V and Beelz..
    when, yesterdays?

Featuring Nick Diaz, Frankie Edgar, Anthony Johnson, Yves Edwards, Ralek Gracie, and Chuck Mindenhall.

Beelzebubzy
    Beelzebubzy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5104

^^^Wiman was on the "MMA Hour" radio program V and Beelz..
    http://www.mmafighting.com/mma-hour-segments/archives

Jibby dont lie.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

im really confused now, are talking about Wiman here!?

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11874

November 7 interview if my memory serves me correctly.. "MMA hour" I don't lie..

Scott Harris an mma journalist reported as well, contacts thru my work... It was a shared interview with a few fighters on that segment..

UFC tonight show should also cover Wiman briefly I would think which also airs tonight....
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 11-19-14 at 11:09 AM.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Beelzebubzy

November 7 interview if my memory serves me correctly.. "MMA hour" I don't lie..

Scott Harris an mma journalist reported as well, contacts thru my work... It was a shared interview with a few fighters on that segment..

UFC tonight show should also cover Wiman briefly I would think which also airs tonight....
    What work?

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

The contacts are his korean tennants
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: RubberKettle

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Feed link was sent to me last week.. Not in 2012 ya bone heads.. Wiman is ready to go is what he stated in the forwarded link.. Radio show not TV show.. Believe or not, bet or not I don't care..

Just forwarding segments of info I get and then I pass it on... I will look it up again when I go back in and post it up on this forum when I get the time..

My Korean tenants are my strongest contacts though V.. Lol..
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 11-19-14 at 11:43 AM.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Jus Kind of a coincidence tht u said nov 7th and last time i can see wiman on mma hour was november 7th after beating paul sass!

mirinquads
    Eat my enormous ballsack boys
    mirinquads's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7742

Kinda want to hear this jibbby, can you provide a credible source? And no, random asians or some homeless dog you had a conversation with on the street do not count.

Beelzebubzy

Feed link was sent to me last week.. Not in 2012 ya bone heads.. Wiman is ready to go is what he stated in the forwarded link.. Radio show not TV show.. Believe or not, bet or not I don't care..

Just forwarding segments of info I get and then I pass it on... I will look it up again when I go back in and post it up on this forum when I get the time..

My Korean tenants are my strongest contacts though V.. Lol..
    Forward us the link then homie. This is important for me and V if we are going to bet on Handsome

MD
    MD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 254

Except for the dozens of times we've caught you doing it, right?

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
    Jus Kind of a coincidence tht u said nov 7th and last time i can see wiman on mma hour was november 7th after beating paul sass!
    That is hilarious. He's JIBBBYing all over the place.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Its inderesting for sure.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

You guys are killing me... Ok the partial interview dated November 10 not 7, 2014 quoted Matt Wiman as saying this below.. This info is stated as being passed on to UFC sources..

Copy and Paste -

How is training camp going Matt? "I'm training as smart and hard as I can, trying to stay healthy while pushing it to the limits".

Thoughts on opponent, Isaac Vallie-Flagg? "I'm excited to get back to work and have a tough opponent"

That's it... Take what you want from it.. I took this info as being legit, I placed my bets on him already.. He's a Jesus guy so I'll take him on his word.. He's good to go...

This is current valid information received from a taped interview is what I'm reading... That's all I got and I read into this last week.. Source dated November 10, 2014.. I believe it to be very reputable or it doesn't reach the information sourcing center.... Not bullshit...
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 11-19-14 at 02:05 PM.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by MD View Post
    Except for the dozens of times we've caught you doing it, right?That is hilarious. He's JIBBBYing all over the place.
    MD never having anything nice to say, typical MD in true form and fashion.... You are the forum Anti Christ that everyone hates to love pal.. Lol...
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 11-19-14 at 02:09 PM.

MD

You guys are killing me... Ok the partial interview dated November 10 not 7, 2014 quoted Matt Wiman as saying this below.. This info is stated as being passed on to UFC sources..

Copy and Paste -

How is training camp going Matt? "I'm training as smart and hard as I can, trying to stay healthy while pushing it to the limits".

Thoughts on opponent, Isaac Vallie-Flagg? "I'm excited to get back to work and have a tough opponent"

That's it... Take what you want from it..

This is current valid information received from a taped interview is what I'm reading... That's all I got and I read into this last week.. Source dated November 10, 2014.. I believe it to be very reputable or it doesn't reach the information sourcing center.... Not bullshit...
    LOL. That's one way to put it.
    http://www.ufc.com/fighter/Matt-Wiman

The only logical conclusion here is that the UFC saw JIBBBY posting that MMA Hour interview and then edited it verbatim into Matt Wiman's "Biography" section.

marzwoody
    marzwoody's Avatar Become A Pro!

Who is Matt Wiman?

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by MD View Post
    LOL. That's one way to put it.
    http://www.ufc.com/fighter/Matt-Wiman

The only logical conclusion here is that the UFC saw JIBBBY posting that MMA Hour interview and then edited it verbatim into Matt Wiman's "Biography" section.
    So smart and you got everything figured out MD... Didn't even know that was on the UFC bio.. Didn't even think the UFC updated the bio's like that.. Makes sense though. Ok...

If I post something about a fighter you better believe it to be accurate 99 percent of the time.. I'm not going to mislead bettors on this forum.. Not my gig.. MD you are like a fly on my window I can't wait to swat.. Keep trying to discredit me as I'm use to it...

mmaed
    mmaed's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5003

In regards to the barbosa green fight, does green really have the offensive wrestling to take edson down consistently? If he's forced to stand with him he is most likely screwed.

MD

So smart and you got everything figured out MD... Didn't even know that was on the UFC bio.. Didn't even think the UFC updated the bio's like that.. Makes sense though. Ok...

If I post something about a fighter you better believe it to be accurate 99 percent of the time.. I'm not going to mislead bettors on this forum.. Not my gig.. MD you are like a fly on my window I can't wait to swat.. Keep trying to discredit me as I'm use to it...
    http://lifehacker.com/the-importance...mor-1624744518

illmatick
    Update your status
    illmatick's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 115

With Green, I'm more concerned about his focus after his brother getting whacked and this paranoia he seems to be exaggeratedly suggesting from hits being taken out on his life, or him talking about twitter shootouts at Cerrone's ranch , or him walking green miles for

Beelzebubzy

So you lied?
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Vaughany

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by mmaed View Post
    In regards to the barbosa green fight, does green really have the offensive wrestling to take edson down consistently? If he's forced to stand with him he is most likely screwed.
    I personally don't think so.. Barbosa is too fast and elusive when standing.. How often have we seen him on his back in prior fights? Not often.. Can Green even hold him down if he gets the fight there? I don't think so..

I think Green gets dropped in this one.. My smart money is on Edson......

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Quote Originally Posted by Beelzebubzy View Post
    So you lied?
    What the fuuuck is going on here... Ever feel like you are in a different universe? I could of swore jibbehh said he'd listened to matt wiman on the mmahour. Now he is saying its two sentences tht are on his ufc bio page which he didnt know existed?!

This might be one of the most bizarre things ive ever seen on sbr

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Copy and Paste -

That's it... Take what you want from it.. I took this info as being legit, I placed my bets on him already.. He's a Jesus guy so I'll take him on his word.. He's good to go...

Jibbbehh, u are a foookin genius, thts all i can say

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

What the fuuuck is going on here... Ever feel like you are in a different universe? I could of swore jibbehh said he'd listened to matt wiman on the mmahour. Now he is saying its two sentences tht are on his ufc bio page which he didnt know existed?!

This might be one of the most bizarre things ive ever seen on sbr
    Source lead came from MMA Hour so the link states.. Just passed on information.. I'm done trying to prove myself.. I never lied about one single thing.. I did get the dates mixed up off memory and was wrong and that's it.. Is what it is..

Spending most of my forum time proving fighter information is a waste of my time.. I'm done.. Like I said if a few of you guys don't believe what I post then don't read in the future .. I'm ok and good with that...

Please bet on Flagg and see what happens V, Beelz and MD.

Moving on..
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 11-19-14 at 03:41 PM.

Beelzebubzy

Iam so lost.

Did Jibby hear, see, or know of an interview? Or did he just lose UFC website as his new Wiki?

illmatick
    Update your status

I was reading some things on these little cute ones and Curran seem more like the rightful small fav here but I wouldn't trust my read or your read on this fight. I heard Paige saying something about a herniated spinal injury that forced her to move back in with her parents for this camp coming off a year layoff.

been thinking about attending this card, it's about 12 miles from my house but the problem is
    Last edited by illmatick; 11-19-14 at 03:55 PM.

illmatick
    Update your status

Yes Barnatt even at those odds is tempting. I need to watch tht last narvaez fight again tho
    I've been tryna figure out if he's been working with the same strength and agility coach who prepared Phil Davis for Glover over at Alliance .

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Source lead came from MMA Hour so the link states.. Just passed on information.. I'm done trying to prove myself.. I never lied about one single thing.. I did get the dates mixed up off memory and was wrong and that's it.. Is what it is..

Spending most of my forum time proving fighter information is a waste of my time.. I'm done.. Like I said if a few of you guys don't believe what I post then don't read in the future .. I'm ok and good with that...

Please bet on Flagg and see what happens V, Beelz and MD

Moving on..
    Lol hopeless. As if you proving tht wiman said he's "excited" is paramount to us making a decision whether to play him or not!

getlucky2win
    faded
    getlucky2win's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1796

I personally don't think so.. Barbosa is too fast and elusive when standing.. How often have we seen him on his back in prior fights? Not often.. Can Green even hold him down if he gets the fight there? I don't think so..

I think Green gets dropped in this one.. My smart money is on Edson......
    you're money isnt smart. your breakdowns or thoughts on fights or whatever u call the diarrhea u spew all over this forum is always complete bullshit. u might get lucky to win a few bets but your reasoning is always terrible. i will not be responding to any more of your fight posts. and i wish u would stop posting your bs all together

areallycoolguy
    areallycoolguy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 124

Quote Originally Posted by illmatick View Post
    I've been tryna figure out if he's been working with the same strength and agility coach who prepared Phil Davis for Glover over at Alliance .
    he's got good mental qualities and has shown consistent improvement so i expect him to get good backing and increasingly quality training camps. should show some hiccups against narvaez or whatever his name is but altogether roll through to a UD showing some new stuff

about bobby green, i think he'll be fine. always crazy stuff happening in his life, i don't think recent things are gonna affect him too much in a fight now. his past training camps have been plagued with issues too but now he has some money and momentum so i dont think he'll be any worse off coming into this one. i like him over barbosa who could be plateauing as a fighter and i have more questions over his camp and condition than green's

areallycoolguy
    areallycoolguy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 124

Quote Originally Posted by getlucky2win View Post
    you're money isnt smart. your breakdowns or thoughts on fights or whatever u call the diarrhea u spew all over this forum is always complete bullshit. u might get lucky to win a few bets but your reasoning is always terrible. i will not be responding to any more of your fight posts. and i wish u would stop posting your bs all together
    just let him be... if you want him to say less stop responding to him

he's a character whos just gonna do what he does

MD

Moving on..
    Confusing Nov. 7, 2014 with Nov. 7, 2012 is a very easy mistake to make. All of the numbers are the same except for one.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Vaughany

Beelzebubzy

Moving on..
    I already said I was on Wiman.

First 12345 ... Last