marzwoody
    marzwoody's Avatar Become A Pro!

Lol

Ron_Paul_2012
    Ron_Paul_2012's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3985

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Dana White always talks about age too... His famous line these days is "It's a young mans sport".. I can't agree more..

Marz you're a young guy and have not lived as an professional athlete in your late 30's and early 40's still competing.. You can't train as much and need more recovery time, you get injured more frequently and don't heal as fast, etc.. etc.. You can combat some of this with the use of PED's which are dis allowed in sports like this one (MMA)..

Your mind still goes, but the body slows in other words especially in MMA.. Give me a guy 29 against a guy that's 39 (no PED's) with the same MMA skill and mind set and I'll take the younger guy 99 percent of the time..
    So on what planet does this hypothetical match take place? FYI Jibs. If you are 39 and a top 25 guy competing in MMA then it is a given that you are on some type of PED.

marzwoody

Dana White always talks about age too... His famous line these days is "It's a young mans sport".. I can't agree more..

Marz you're a young guy and have not lived as an professional athlete in your late 30's and early 40's still competing.. You can't train as much and need more recovery time, you get injured more frequently and don't heal as fast, etc.. etc.. You can combat some of this with the use of PED's which are dis allowed in sports like this one (MMA)..

Your mind still goes, but the body slows in other words especially in MMA.. Give me a guy 29 against a guy that's 39 (no PED's) with the same MMA skill and mind set and I'll take the younger guy 99 percent of the time..
    So i guess your going with Diaz over Silva?

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11874

Quote Originally Posted by marzwoody View Post
    So i guess your going with Diaz over Silva?
    Yes I am come to think of it... Nick by KO late if he doesn't bleed out from a facial cut first...

Bava
    Update your status
    Bava's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1530

Yes I am come to think of it... Nick by KO late if he doesn't bleed out from a facial cut first...

I agree completely with JIBBBY.

marzwoody

Napes21
    Napes21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 992

Except that you forgot that Sensei Deputy Sheriff Segal shall execute the arrest warrant on Nick prior to this fight thus saving pupil Anderson from humiliation

Ron_Paul_2012

​Props are up now!!!!!!
    Points Awarded:

JIBBBY gave Ron_Paul_2012 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

rocky16
    rocky16's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 40

Quote Originally Posted by saminex View Post
    I'm big on Shields. Ford has zero TDD and Shields has awesome wrestling. majority of fight will be from top control by Shields. It's funny that people are fading Shields because he lost to Hector Lombard (who is top 5) when Ford isn't even top 25.

I am also playing small on Rama, Rama is the bigger fighter (true 265) decent clinch game will try to put Mehman on his ass.
    Fade this little phaget.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Props are up!!!!!. Decisions... Decisions... Get back to this topic in a few as I just got home...

mirinquads
    Eat my enormous ballsack boys
    mirinquads's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7742

Quote Originally Posted by rocky16 View Post
    Fade this little phaget.
    Dakota!?

marzwoody

Dakota Cochrane is the gayest name ever.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Trust me when I say tristar is an elite gym. It truly is, but Shields trains at Caesar Gracie with the Diaz brothers and Gilbert Melendez, so its not like he trains with bums.

The bottom line is Ford can't wrestle, and thats all Shields does. IF you look at his wins in the UFC, the only reason he had a poor TD% is because he was fighting other amazing wrestlers (Lombard, Woodley, GSP). Getting Ford on the mat will be a piece of cake for Shields.
    Even though I'm on opposite sides of the fence I enjoy reading your posts as there is some real substance to them.... Hope ya continue to post more in the future..

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Repost...
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 10-10-14 at 11:22 PM.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Weigh ins..

I have to say Jake Shields looks good.. Nervous!!!! Still gonna buy that Ford....

saminex
    saminex's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 74

Not too late to jump on board Shields...

I've been pretty hot lately.

Bava
    Update your status
    Bava's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1530

2 Units - Dustin Poirier (+195)
    3 Units - Kennedy (-105)
    3 Units - Cote (+298)
    5 Units - Cerrone (-110)
    2 Units - Tuck/Lee over (-190)
    1 Unit - Tuck Decision (+465)
    1 Unit - Krause Dec (+650)

Ooof.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Lol

rocky16

I'd love to just fock this little phaget up. I can just picture him and his focking flunkeys all typing away with their slacks hiked up to their nipples talking about how one time they brushed by a womans tit and firing off their air bets. Like " look at me I just fired off 600 air units on shields and a girl almost talked to me on the internet. " focking sissy boys if you ask me. I mean this phaget PMd me soliciting a blow job. I'm not one to cause drama and point anyone out I think you all know me but the proof is in the pudding. Kid is a full blown homosexual. Asking the most alpha male the one with the charm and the looks to suck his baby peen to completion. I like to be wined and dined first pal. I'm talking upscale restaurants and five star hotels. You can't buy me off with air bro.

saminex

I'd love to just fock this little phaget up. I can just picture him and his focking flunkeys all typing away with their slacks hiked up to their nipples talking about how one time they brushed by a womans tit and firing off their air bets. Like " look at me I just fired off 600 air units on shields and a girl almost talked to me on the internet. " focking sissy boys if you ask me. I mean this phaget PMd me soliciting a blow job. I'm not one to cause drama and point anyone out I think you all know me but the proof is in the pudding. Kid is a full blown homosexual. Asking the most alpha male the one with the charm and the looks to suck his baby peen to completion. I like to be wined and dined first pal. I'm talking upscale restaurants and five star hotels. You can't buy me off with air bro.
    It sounds like I have a stalker. Rocky I don't look for your posts, you look for mine. Anytime I post, Rocky in his post cheetos haze follows me around and posts after me. You don't anything about my personal life, but trust I make more money, have a better girl and drive a better ride than you. You haven't posted any winning picks and all you do is pick Cyber fights online. It's like I post something, you get aroused thinking about me, walk around in your studio apartment for 30 minutes thinking of how you can be a homophobe. Wipe your cheeto encrusted hands on your wifebeater and then type a post to me because its the highlight of your day. Rocky this is 2014 dude, your homophobia was acceptable 20 years ago but now it just makes you look like the complete and utter low class miscreant you are.
    Last edited by saminex; 10-11-14 at 09:47 AM.

saminex

Quote Originally Posted by Bava View Post
    [COLOR=#000000]

Ooof.

Bellator 178 Picks

Originally Posted by saminex
    2 Units McDaniel (-159)
    3 Units Over 1.5 Warren/ Dantas (-210)

Loss: -0.6 Units

Originally Posted by saminex
    RFA 19 Picks

20 Units Collier +105
    2 Units Blumer +250

Bets during fights

2 Units Page Under 1.5 (-155) -2

5 Units Cullum (-165) +3.03

3 Units Over 1.5 (-170) +1.76

Results for tonight

Units Bet: 37
    Profit: 28.23 Units
    ROI: +76%

oof..?

saminex

Quote Originally Posted by Bava View Post
    [COLOR=#000000]

Ooof.

Ultimate Fight Night 53

10/4/14

1 Unit - Blachowicz (+210) + 2.1
    1 Unit - Corassani (+325) -1
    3 Units - Yakovlev (+170) -4
    1 Unit - Yakovlev (+193)
    1 Unit - Cedenblad (-140) +.71
    4 Units - Umalatov (-125) -6
    1 Unit - Umalatov (+125)
    1 Unit - Umalatov (+138)
    26.8 Units Siver - (-268) +22.12
    5 Units Siver - (-235)
    25 Units Siver - (-250)
    2 Units - Jotko - 140 +1.43
    3 Units - Over 2 1/2 rounds +1.43

Event: +16.79
    Total: +105.97

UFN 54

25.6 Units Rory (-256) +10

20 Units - Rory Mcdonald - (-227) +8.81
    5 Units - Rory McDonald - (-229) +2.18
    5 Units - Rory McDonald - (-236) +2.19

1 Unit - Laprise by decision (+121) +1.21

10 Units - Laprise (-260) +3.85
    1 Unit - Jianling Li (+280) -1

1 Unit - Li (+325) -1

3 Unit - Taleb Dec (+100) +3

5 Units - Njokouani (+141) -5
    8 Units - Tumenov (-241) +3.32
    20 Units - Tumenov (-255) +7.84

Holohan ITD (-150) -5

Holohan by sub (+125) -2

Event: +28.4

Total: +134.37

Bellator 127

10/3/14

50 Units - Silva - (-170) +29.4

2 Units - Over 2.5 (-190) -2
    1 Unit - Over 2.5 (-160) -1

3 Units - Grove (-110) +2.72
    2 Units - Grove (+160) +3.2
    2 Units - Gonzalez (+190) +3.8
    3.1 Units - Parisyan (-155) -3.1

1 Unit - Mared (+145) -1

Event: +31.02

Total: +89.18

oof..?

rocky16

It sounds like I have a stalker. Rocky I don't look for your posts, you look for mine. Anytime I post, Rocky in his post cheetos haze follows me around and posts after me. You don't anything about my personal life, but trust I make more money, have a better girl and drive a better ride than you. You haven't posted any winning picks and all you do is pick Cyber fights online. It's like I post something, you get aroused thinking about me, walk around in your studio apartment for 30 minutes thinking of how you can be a homophobe. Wipe your cheeto encrusted hands on your wifebeater and then type a post to me because its the highlight of your day. Rocky this is 2014 dude, your homophobia was acceptable 20 years ago but now it just makes you look like the complete and utter low class miscreant you are.
    Pally, is your "ride and girl" imaginary like the money you're making on your air bets? Its ok if you're phaget what you and your bears do in your own time is personal I just don't need you soliciting a cacksuck via PM from me. Im not into the queer shit.

saminex

Pally, is your "ride and girl" imaginary like the money you're making on your air bets? Its ok if you're phaget what you and your bears do in your own time is personal I just don't need you soliciting a cacksuck via PM from me. Im not into the queer shit.
    Shocking Rocky16 replies again, claims to have money (lies), claims to bed women (yawn), makes a homophobic comment (...). It's getting old hat mate.

rocky16

Shocking Rocky16 replies again, claims to have money (lies), claims to bed women (yawn), makes a homophobic comment (...). It's getting old hat mate.
    Hey phaget you have to realize that you're stalking me correct? PMing me telling me to suck you off and telling me about all your air bets. Pot kettle "mate." I don't bed women you focking clown. I shove my cack into their holes and make them scream. There is no claim. There is no bragging. It is what it is. I'm a stud. The shit is exhausting. The thing is bruh you dont know how exhausting it is to have gash chase you. All they want is promises. All they beg for is your dick. How much they love you and would do anything for you. You think that's bragging pal? Its not. I get tons of pussy but I have to deal with the constant texts and phone calls and stalking. The constant fear of psychotic females. Being a focking alpha stud is no joke bro. Only the elite of the elite have what it takes to deal with the chaos of it all. You've fallen into that same trap. You stalk me and I'm on your mind constantly. You want me to blow you to romance you. I'm not homophobe I'm sorry I turned down your advances I'm just not a phaget like you.

saminex

Hey phaget you have to realize that you're stalking me correct? PMing me telling me to suck you off and telling me about all your air bets. Pot kettle "mate." I don't bed women you focking clown. I shove my cack into their holes and make them scream. There is no claim. There is no bragging. It is what it is. I'm a stud. The shit is exhausting. The thing is bruh you dont know how exhausting it is to have gash chase you. All they want is promises. All they beg for is your dick. How much they love you and would do anything for you. You think that's bragging pal? Its not. I get tons of pussy but I have to deal with the constant texts and phone calls and stalking. The constant fear of psychotic females. Being a focking alpha stud is no joke bro. Only the elite of the elite have what it takes to deal with the chaos of it all. You've fallen into that same trap. You stalk me and I'm on your mind constantly. You want me to blow you to romance you. I'm not homophobe I'm sorry I turned down your advances I'm just not a phaget like you.
    lol, another rocky16 response that he came up with while eating his walmart brand cereal and wondering what it would be like if he didn't make all the wrong choices in life...
    Last edited by saminex; 10-11-14 at 11:36 AM.

saminex

Rocky16 =

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Lol'ing......

marzwoody

^

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by johnwirk2015 View Post
    do not bet on ford, shields isnt on a huge decline, this is a bad match up on paper for ford. not much value even at +300, his takedown defense is horrible, he would be controlled and decision/sub'ed

warren on the other hand is a play, if he can get eduardo down every round of course but i believe he going to gas by round 3 and get late TKO'ed at some point.
    Good call on Warren being a play.... I hope you are wrong about Jake Shields though... We see.......

I do think Ford will be the stronger guy in the cage and I wouldn't be surprised if he does pick up and slam down Shields early on himself...

Ron_Paul_2012

Good call on Warren being a play.... I hope you are wrong about Jake Shields though... We see.......

I do think Ford will be the stronger guy in the cage and I wouldn't be surprised if he does pick up and slam down Shields early on himself...
    Sigh... Hector Lombard said in an interview that Shields was the strongest guy (@ 170) he ever clinched up with. Sorry but I'm going to kill the suspense for ya Jibs. Ford is NOT going to pick Shields up & slam him down. The only way Ford wins this is via a fast twitch KO! I expect Shields to win this either via unanimous decision or some type of choke.

areallycoolguy
    areallycoolguy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 124

Quote Originally Posted by Ron_Paul_2012 View Post
    Sigh... Hector Lombard said in an interview that Shields was the strongest guy (@ 170) he ever clinched up with. Sorry but I'm going to kill the suspense for ya Jibs. Ford is NOT going to pick Shields up & slam him down. The only way Ford wins this is via a fast twitch KO! I expect Shields to win this either via unanimous decision or some type of choke.
    i agree but jake is a known quantity and as good as cesar gracie gym is not known for quality gameplanning or tactics... jake himself is not liable to improve and is far more likely to drop off mentally and physically at this point. i think if ford can take the first round or at least keep it standing and get off at range without getting grappled every time, he can definitely win this. he'll have a very big speed advantage, he's strong and the whole camp he had will probably have been spent doing footwork, straight punches & low kicking... i doubt jake will be markedly stronger than ford in any position and i really don't see him getting takedowns except if ford lets jake get him flat against the cage for extended periods. that won't happen if ford is able to get off and move well, which he should be able to do, but he could choke given the stature of jake. also, jake is gonna be hungry as hell to get back in the ufc and i expect will go hard from the start for a submission... and if he faces adversity i don't see him wilting but instead being too reckless potentially if he starts to get on the bad end of the fight.

at the price i like ford because he has a slim but real chance of stopping jake at different times of the fight in different contexts, and also has the phsysical and technical tools as well as coaching to get him to a decision. under +400 tho i would be really cautious, if it slides but i dont think it will. should stay where it is around +450 last i checked

watched some tape on luke harris, think a small play on him is a decent one

sceptical about rama's ability to take damage from mehmen and uncomfortable that i cant find his last 2 fights (mehmen)... anyone got insights on those fights? on mehmen's recent form?

also there's huete and horodeswieisiki or whatever.... seen a bit of huete. seems a little open in his defense but good mental qualities and a big powerful young guy. i think he has a decent amount more technique than he's shown in fights so far, just needs to gain ring composure. if he can show more of that today i think hes a very solid play over chris h. chris shouldn't be able to maintain the same work rate at the same speed he used to and even then wasnt a power guy at all. huete's style is judge friendly and he's aggressive with his ring control. over +230 is a nice look i think

so i like harris at better than +120

huete at better than +230

ford at better than +400-430

ill probably do 2, 2, and 1 units

kinda wanna do 1 on rama for fun cuz i like him and the fight... not sure on the result though.

besides that i think 1 or 2 units on a parlay of jake, mehmen and chris is something i might do. or just take chris out and make it 3 or 4... but i feel comfortable with my knowledge of mehmen at this moment.

if someone could hook up some tape on his last 2 fights id thank you so much
    Last edited by areallycoolguy; 10-11-14 at 04:30 PM. Reason: typo

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

^^ Maybe Ron.. Better hope Jake Shields doesn't run into one of these though first...

areallycoolguy

i dont think its a good call. warren's win was somewhat fortuitous, not a play i wouldve felt good about after the fight.

he basically won because of horrible, mindless, or even totally absent footwork from dantas, who was finish hunting after the first round and a half... on top of that he didnt get penalized for a horrible illegal strike, and was almost constantly cheating. im not mad personally, but it was fortuitous. biggest factor in the result as i see it was a combination of dantas' mental failings and warren's modest luck. i dont think there was much if anything strongly indicating that was going to be the case before the fight.
    Last edited by areallycoolguy; 10-11-14 at 04:35 PM. Reason: forgot quote

areallycoolguy

@JIBBBY dude his striking at distance lately has looked really good. and you can low kick shields... if he can land consistent low kicks and jabs, he's gonna be a real problem for jake

First 12345 ... Last