lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7726

tigers are toast.

Yaanks bats have awoken and that started last night not tonight. They even woke up Arod. Tigers should just stay home and don't bother going to new york. Series is over. Fister will get rocked as well.

t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

Idk bro. 1 of 2 things can happen:

1. A loss like this hurts and demoralizes a team
    2. They put it behind them and leave it all on the line in Game 5.

I personally think the Yanks will win Game 5 but I'm not as convinced as you are. Who is pitching, Nova?

forloveofthegame
    forloveofthegame's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 595

strongly agree. congrats on that ny series cash

paco
    paco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7051

Yup. I heard mlb will cancel the game and give the Yanks the automatic win and Tigers will stay home
    Points Awarded:

adamo1018 gave paco 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 6 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Mikail, iceminers26, DemoralizdDreamr, Milanboy, xxplosive, and aggieshawn

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

-1.5 Next Yankees Game. Detroit won't have an answer. Verlander thinking of throwing on 2 day Rest??? He might do Middle 2 Innings or 3?? He will get lit up. Come on Vegas... Post that cheap line LOL

lakerboy

Quote Originally Posted by paco View Post
    Yup. I heard mlb will cancel the game and give the Yanks the automatic win and Tigers will stay home
    I heard you say last night the series was over. Is that true?

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

it is anyone's game. where have the detroit bats gone? they were scoring 9-10 runs a game? anything can happen. will not bet on game five.

paco
    paco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7051

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    I heard you say last night the series was over. Is that true?
    I did think it was gonna be over with us facing Burnett. Burnett pitched well after the 1st. Granderson made a hugh catch and that was the game.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

And a freshly rested Rivera??? LOL Girardi might even think about putting him in the 8th Inning??? I wouldn't go back to N.Y. F NO! Good Bye TIGS.

ZetaPsi808
    July 2011 Poster of the Month
    ZetaPsi808's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1982

that idiot valverde fukked up when he guaranteed the series would not return to the bronx. that was the equivalent of a poster making a thread saying a certain play was a lock. we all know how those turn out.

lakerboy

Det will battle but fister will blow it eventually. I already said det blew there load in the reg season. They have a good team but that hitting is overrated and doesn't hit when needed.

Ratzz
    Ratzz's Avatar Become A Pro!

this is a scientific impossibility.

Tigers ARE 'Tigers'

–and–

toast IS 'toast'

if you cut up a 'tiger' and bring it to a lab to have it analyzed.
    i 100% guarantee the results come back 'Tiger'

same with toast.

next time you have a piece of toast. just break out the Electron-Microscope.
    and you'll see what i am talking about.

claiming that "Tigers are toast" is just plain 'ole foolishness.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 4 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: BuddyBear, hardball, delpiero7, and SATERSTYLE

priskilla22
    priskilla22's Avatar Become A Pro!

Mods, can you please limit this clown to 1 thread per day? 20 useless threads a day? Is that really necessary?

G's pks
    Update your status
    G's pks's Avatar Become A Pro!

especially he makes it when it was 10-1...after saying during the day he was betting the tigers...

Ratzz
    Ratzz's Avatar Become A Pro!

mods.. PLEASE....

there are TWO guys named LAKERBOY!!!

one guy is 100% ACCURATE
    and the other is 0%

AARRGH!! but i never know which one is which.. or who is who until AFTER it's LATE in the game..!!!

i have searched everywhere for a book that takes bets late in the game (but orig. spread)
    and i can't find one anywhere..

i thought it was not permitted for two users to have the same name..
    if that could be cleared up,, that would be great!!! thank$$$..
    Attached Images  

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Very confident in Nova to pitch very well......Detroit will have no answer for the hot Yankees bats. Back in Yankee Stadium, expect 3 or more homeruns for the Bronx Bombers

9-3 Yankees

iceminers26
    iceminers26's Avatar Become A Pro!

In Jimmy we trust

Cap dat 4ss
    okst. -13.5
    Cap dat 4ss's Avatar Become A Pro!

Agree LB. Just took NYY -1.5 for +150.

tony_come
    tony_come's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1122

Bobcatboy

please check in...

Jedi Mind Picks
    Jedi Mind Picks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 127

So is it a tigers lock/yankees win toast sandwich? a for sure maybe loss guarantee lock fade?

dude get ahold of yourself!!! Don't Jump!

GoWings
    GoWings's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Yankees are gonna get FISTED on Thursday!

HOT WINGS
    HOT WINGS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3651

Nova is by far a superior pitcher. He blanked them just a couple days ago. Tigers wont be able to adjust to such a superior pitcher in Nova. Fister got lit up the other night so obviously he won't adjust and Yanks will light him up again like a christmas tree. I mean they are the fukking Yanks afterall, they don't ever choke.

Love The Action
    Love The Action's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3454

Quote Originally Posted by HOT WINGS View Post
    Nova is by far a superior pitcher. He blanked them just a couple days ago. Tigers wont be able to adjust to such a superior pitcher in Nova. Fister got lit up the other night so obviously he won't adjust and Yanks will light him up again like a christmas tree. I mean they are the fukking Yanks afterall, they don't ever choke.
    Reverse jinx???

I hope so because i completely disagree about nova being a better pitcher. Fister is clearly the better pitcher. I could go on and on about why this is the case, but dont have time right now. However, you can check the advanced stats for proof. At +150 or more, the tigers deserve a serious look. With all the joe public yankee money that will come in, you could see the tigers get to +165 or more. That's great value for the better pitcher. I have more work to do on this game, but dont assume this is an easy win for the yanks. The fact that fister got rocked a few days ago makes a play on the tigers even more value laden because EVERYONE will be on the yanks and the tigers price should just get better and better....GL

HOT WINGS
    HOT WINGS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3651

Quote Originally Posted by Love The Action View Post
    Reverse jinx???

I hope so because i completely disagree about nova being a better pitcher. Fister is clearly the better pitcher. I could go on and on about why this is the case, but dont have time right now. However, you can check the advanced stats for proof. At +150 or more, the tigers deserve a serious look. With all the joe public yankee money that will come in, you could see the tigers get to +165 or more. That's great value for the better pitcher. I have more work to do on this game, but dont assume this is an easy win for the yanks. The fact that fister got rocked a few days ago makes a play on the tigers even more value laden because EVERYONE will be on the yanks and the tigers price should just get better and better....GL

Shhh LTA keep it down over there

lakerboy

Reverse jinx???

betting is pretty split so far. good luck betting on det after what happened last night. momentum all shifted. it doesnt matter who is betting on who. yankees are winning.

ridims
    ridims's Avatar Become A Pro!

can't wait to see the "New York Sucks" or "Detroit won because of the fix" threads after the game.....

you got to believe the tigers have a good chance winning tomorrow... especially reading some of these posts and the mentality of some of the people thinking they got no shot when they can legitimately score over 7 runs and win the game in that ball park. I havent checked the odds but no one should be favoured going into this game. Yankees are in no position to have ANY starting pitcher throw another solid game like they did last night. I'm not sold on there pitching and if you are betting solely on the fact that there closer will win them the game then you are not very smart.

I'd lay the smart money on the tigers. You think they come into Yankee stadium feared of this team? Come on guys, they are loaded with players who thrive to prove people like you wrong. Tigers will win.

Love The Action
    Love The Action's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3454

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    [/B]

betting is pretty split so far. good luck betting on det after what happened last night. momentum all shifted. it doesnt matter who is betting on who. yankees are winning.
    By game time you will see at least 65% of all bets on nyy. At this point, you have more action on the tigers as the more astute bettors gobbled up the best value at +150 on det. Your momentum factor is overrated because this is baseball where such concepts matter less than other sports. Home field is more of an advantage than anything because it is more conducive to yankee left handed sluggers. The yankees may very well win, but at -140 or more, the odds are too inflated to take the yankees in this spot because their fair odds of winning do not correlate to such an inflated price. I expect the tigers to close at +140 or better and that is where there is money to be made. This game does not warrant a large wager, but in my opinion, the better choice is to make a standard wager on the tigers at generous price than jump on the yanks at inflated odds. Good luck with your play

Frosh
    Frosh's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 64

khicks26
    khicks26's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 18924

this game fav's no one its a coin flip. should be a great game

PD77
    Bitches!
    PD77's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2326

Wouldn't toast come back as bread under the old electron microscope? If you look hard enough you might find a resemblance of a tiger on that toast.
    Seriously, this game comes down to exactly what the series price was. The yankees are beatable at home but I am not sure Detroit can win anywhere right now. Yanks -150 is dead on in my book.

lakerboy

By game time you will see at least 65% of all bets on nyy. At this point, you have more action on the tigers as the more astute bettors gobbled up the best value at +150 on det. Your momentum factor is overrated because this is baseball where such concepts matter less than other sports. Home field is more of an advantage than anything because it is more conducive to yankee left handed sluggers. The yankees may very well win, but at -140 or more, the odds are too inflated to take the yankees in this spot because their fair odds of winning do not correlate to such an inflated price. I expect the tigers to close at +140 or better and that is where there is money to be made. This game does not warrant a large wager, but in my opinion, the better choice is to make a standard wager on the tigers at generous price than jump on the yanks at inflated odds. Good luck with your play

my play was yanks series price -147. it is that right now for this game.

lakerboy

astute bettors took det for sure because of the value. late money will take the yanks at a better price and cash out.

cowboyfan08
    cowboyfan08's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

On tigers damn yanks.tigers-10 yanks-9.we go on to win world series!

lakerboy

Quote Originally Posted by cowboyfan08 View Post
    On tigers damn yanks.tigers-10 yanks-9.we go on to win world series!

then you should be betting tigers to win the world series +895.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

I will bet 37 nickels and 58 dimes on the Yankees to win!

1234 Last