lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7624

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Lakerboy your like an old fighter now

Just throwing wild inaccurate and soft punches

It hurts me to see you this way

call me

JJ you have too much faith in the tigers. One pitcher team. That pitcher is Max Sherzer. Rivera is rested enough to go three innings.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    pavy i thought you only bet betpoints?
    Since you introduced me to nickel and dime betting I'm back in the saddle again!
    Points Awarded:

7secondsOrLess gave pavyracer 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

BigDeem5
    2013-2016 NBA: 461-378-24 +52.65u
    BigDeem5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2158

Yankees with Nova on the mound should close it out. Fister has had an unbelivable second half since coming to Detriot, but he is doesn't have many pitches/good stuff. He throws a lot of strikes and the Yankees will jump on him. I like Phillies with Oswalt tonight and possibly Ariz

ridims
    ridims's Avatar Become A Pro!

JJ you have too much faith in the tigers. One pitcher team. That pitcher is Max Sherzer. Rivera is rested enough to go three innings.
    Explain your obsession with Rivera? Really now, you think he is as dominating as he once was?

I've watched him pitch this year and I can't back him 100%. Yes he is better then most closers in the league but to ask that guy to go more then 2 innings you are pushing it. Especially if you are solely relying on him to win you the game.....

Detriot will be up enough runs for this to not even matter. Yankees are thin in there bullpen and I honestly can't trust any of them this far into the season.

7secondsOrLess
    7secondsOrLess's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6678

one day yanks are done next day tigers are toast just shut up and stop acting like you know anything loser

Love The Action
    Love The Action's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3454

astute bettors took det for sure because of the value. late money will take the yanks at a better price and cash out.
    Only time will tell. Good luck on your series bet. I wonder if you would have still taken the yanks at that price if you knew it would come down to this matchup? Seems a bit overpriced with respect to their actual odds of winning this last game. The rainout hurt the yanks more than the tigers. This is not the matchup the yanks originally wanted for game 5....

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7624

Quote Originally Posted by Love The Action View Post
    Only time will tell. Good luck on your series bet. I wonder if you would have still taken the yanks at that price if you knew it would come down to this matchup? Seems a bit overpriced with respect to their actual odds of winning this last game. The rainout hurt the yanks more than the tigers. This is not the matchup the yanks originally wanted for game 5....

Thanks. The rainout hurt ny more that's why I was so pissed that night. At the end of the day I think fister will pitch better but its primetime elimination game in yankee stadium. Its a daunting task and I do not think the tigers will overcome the yanks in a series where there big bats have been listless while arod woke up yesterday and grandy/cano hit fister harf the last time around. U can use every stat to back up your play but det lost the series in game 4. Grandersons catches and burnetts pitching will be the defining moments of this series.
    Most yankee teams of the past decade would have folded at tiger stadium. Not this one. This is a very good team that has gotten little respect despite easily winning the toughest div in bases.

priskilla22
    priskilla22's Avatar Become A Pro!

Thanks. The rainout hurt ny more that's why I was so pissed that night. At the end of the day I think fister will pitch better but its primetime elimination game in yankee stadium. Its a daunting task and I do not think the tigers will overcome the yanks in a series where there big bats have been listless while arod woke up yesterday and grandy/cano hit fister harf the last time around. U can use every stat to back up your play but det lost the series in game 4. Grandersons catches and burnetts pitching will be the defining moments of this series.
    Most yankee teams of the past decade would have folded at tiger stadium. Not this one. This is a very good team that has gotten little respect despite easily winning the toughest div in bases.

The rain out actually hurt the Tigers a lot more... Verlander will only pitch one ball game now instead of 2, and when Verlander pitches, the Tigers win.

Lakerboy, you aren't very smart.

nbaprofosor
    nbaprofosor's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 751

this bumb still around does he still have money to bet after teribble weekend.woow.cant leave ha?

BettingWizard
    BettingWizard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

people think the tigers have a chance with verlander starting just one game in a series???

MichaelWaters
    MichaelWaters's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by nbaprofosor View Post
    this bumb still around does he still have money to bet after teribble weekend.woow.cant leave ha?

Love The Action

Quote Originally Posted by nbaprofosor View Post
    Hypocrite...you are the same guy that posted over $20,000 in losers in ONE weekend last nba season....what a joke...

gshock1
    gshock1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 750

Quote Originally Posted by Love The Action View Post
    Hypocrite...you are the same guy that posted over $20,000 in losers in ONE weekend last nba season....what a joke...
    This guy and playboy are the 2 biggest goons on this site. I enjoy seeing the make belief $ they put on games. I just hope no one takes this moronic duo seriously.

Love The Action

Quote Originally Posted by gshock1 View Post
    This guy and playboy are the 2 biggest goons on this site. I enjoy seeing the make belief $ they put on games. I just hope no one takes this moronic duo seriously.
    Agreed

Tech N9ne
    Tech N9ne's Avatar Become A Pro!

Air bet

Statman
    Statman's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2673

Game 5 is like a Game 7 where the loser goes home. When these pitchers met last, Nova came out on top but can Fister bounce back? Maybe it was a good thing if your a Detroit backer that they got blown out last time at home in Game 4 to bet them tonight? Seems like most everyone is on one side here and that makes me nervous to take NY in this spot at minus $$. Small lean to Detroit at plus money for me. Good luck in your plays.

obamaismyuncle
    obamaismyuncle's Avatar Become A Pro!

Tigers will get it done tonight..Yanks are done. The writing is on the wall

neverstoppers23
    neverstoppers23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41

I tent to agree with you, i am on the Yanks tonight also. Won't watch much of the game, need to crack the Calc books, basically i am on a 24/7 study binge in till thursday (when wednesday i pull an all nighter). I know very exciting, so I probably won't be posting much after today. I know you all will miss my in-game commentary.

paco
    paco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7051

Back 2 Back HR's for the toasties.
    Points Awarded:

7secondsOrLess gave paco 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

Rough start for the yanks.

BettingWizard
    BettingWizard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

yankees will finish with more home runs

Tech N9ne

That's right

This is show we do

Fukk the yanks.. We da best man

TR88
    TR88's Avatar Become A Pro!

mlb
    mlb's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12779

Nova hanging pitches like crazzzzzzzyyyyyyy

CindyCryBaby
    CindyCryBaby's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2143

You know, you can never count out the Yankees...they will win this game more than other teams would in the same situation.

But, what you also can't count out percentage wise is the amount of times threads like "X are toast" are wrong. You just get happy as a backer of the opposing team when you see threads like this - almost never works out in sports betting.

ridims
    ridims's Avatar Become A Pro!

Nova
    lol
    Rivera to close out a game in which the tigers are up by six runs in the 7th.

amazing

neverstoppers23
    neverstoppers23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41

said it in the first inning, its not going to matter with the strike zone fister has. doesn't matter at all.

paco
    paco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7051

Fister is still going in the 4th where the Yankees have already changed 3 pitchers.

lunchbawks
    NB#
    lunchbawks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 173

hedged on side

just worried this won't stay under 9. girardi has gone mad with his pitchers allready in the early goings

forloveofthegame
    forloveofthegame's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 595

Relax yankes still have this game.. top to bottom to much firepower

Tech N9ne

LB your hate for Detroit is...

Putting a hole in your pocket

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S
    Mikail's Avatar Become A Pro!

Yanks are toast!