kaliboyz
    Update your status
    kaliboyz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 497

GTBETS Withdrawal time frame.

Hi fellows, been with them off and on around 6 months , never make any withdraw.Past week I got so lucky and just requested a withdraw this morning around 11am, so I'll update this thread whenever I received the money .

Courtesywipe
    Dead1977
    Courtesywipe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 346

No worries..... You will be paid... fast.

dark star
    dark star's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5551

From most accounts this shop has had no issues with pay outs...yet

Courtesywipe
    Dead1977
    Courtesywipe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 346

Quote Originally Posted by dark star View Post
    From most accounts this shop has had no issues with pay outs...yet
    "yet", good point there. Gtbets is still very young considering. Although, many say the are actually just re-branded version of VIP. I like to think they are for real and you are right......I have yet to see a payout complaint on any forums. Time will tell....

kaliboyz
    Update your status

just get off the phone with Mitch(Manager) about a weird problem , but he solved it for me. KUDOS. will update when i received my $.

kaliboyz
    Update your status

Got the payout info this morning at 9:16am , will Pick Up the $ when i get off from work.

touchback
    touchback's Avatar Become A Pro!

Nice...

kaliboyz
    Update your status

Money is in my hand.

I used to praised BETISLANDS alot due to the fact that they paid me on time and gave me many different bonuses. I even created threads about how good BetIslands was but they failed and robbed many of us, so i'll let y'all experience GTBETS on your owns. IMO they're very good with customer service, easy to deposits , easy payouts but their website is okay and doesn't have many options than 5dimes or Bookmaker. Okay book for recreational like me .

dark star
    dark star's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5551

This is a good shop to have a few bucks in,no doubt about it

teaz2win
    teaz2win's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 517

Quote Originally Posted by kaliboyz View Post
    Money is in my hand.

I used to praised BETISLANDS alot due to the fact that they paid me on time and gave me many different bonuses. I even created threads about how good BetIslands was but they failed and robbed many of us, so i'll let y'all experience GTBETS on your owns. IMO they're very good with customer service, easy to deposits , easy payouts but their website is okay and doesn't have many options than 5dimes or Bookmaker. Okay book for recreational like me .
    The BI thing unfortunately can happen to any book that doesn't watch its P's and Q's.. and hell even if they do. Look at Legends. Just have to realize there is risk, and make your decisions appropriately.

Ron29301
    This is What I Do Do...
    Ron29301's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 364

Quote Originally Posted by kaliboyz View Post
    Money is in my hand.

Exactly. GL buddy.