1. #1
    big joe 1212
    big joe 1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 06-01-08
    Posts: 19,376
    Betpoints: 5365

    No Charges for “Punt God” Matt Araiza

    San Diego DA says no evidence to file charges.

    So Buffalo released him for no reason.

    Who will sign him now? He could demand good money from a playoff contender.

  2. #2
    ChuckyTheGoat
    ChuckyTheGoat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 04-04-11
    Posts: 31,449
    Betpoints: 24793

    I really think he's a game-changer. Now, I'm rooting for this guy.

    Is he good enough to be the best Punter in the game? I think he is.

  3. #3
    big joe 1212
    big joe 1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 06-01-08
    Posts: 19,376
    Betpoints: 5365

    I’d expect someone to sign him before Sunday

  4. #4
    Salam
    Salam's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-26-13
    Posts: 381
    Betpoints: 10044

    Guy lost his job because a woman made up a story. Guilty until proven innocent.

  5. #5
    cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-23-17
    Posts: 45,358
    Betpoints: 93

    won't face charges doesn't mean he's innocent

  6. #6
    Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 03-24-10
    Posts: 25,838
    Betpoints: 10176

    Quote Originally Posted by cincinnatikid513 View Post
    won't face charges doesn't mean he's innocent
    Does it mean he's guilty? Aren't you the guy who said Kobe Bryant raped a girl? Lmao. Yeah because it's more likely a guy like him raped a girl than a girl saw him, knew who he was, and planned for a free handout. Society has no common sense anymore.

  7. #7
    cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-23-17
    Posts: 45,358
    Betpoints: 93

    Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    Does it mean he's guilty? Aren't you the guy who said Kobe Bryant raped a girl? Lmao. Yeah because it's more likely a guy like him raped a girl than a girl saw him, knew who he was, and planned for a free handout. Society has no common sense anymore.
    yah kobe was a pos cheated on his wife all the time fuk em

  8. #8
    Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 03-24-10
    Posts: 25,838
    Betpoints: 10176

    Quote Originally Posted by cincinnatikid513 View Post
    yah kobe was a pos cheated on his wife all the time fuk em
    Another metoo kinda guy, always believe what you read? Smh. Cheated on his wife once, and that was that.

  9. #9
    cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-23-17
    Posts: 45,358
    Betpoints: 93

    Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    Another metoo kinda guy, always believe what you read? Smh. Cheated on his wife once, and that was that.
    once cmon u dont actually believe that kobe cheated on his wife 10 x more than tiger did

    kobe got karmalized too bad he took all those innocent people w him


    one haha


    They quote a friend of Vanessa’s who says: “[Vanessa] estimated that he was averaging at least 10 affairs a year with different women over the course of their marriage and puts his number of conquests at 105.”
    Last edited by cincinnatikid513; 12-08-22 at 01:51 AM.

  10. #10
    Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 03-24-10
    Posts: 25,838
    Betpoints: 10176

    Quote Originally Posted by cincinnatikid513 View Post
    once cmon u dont actually believe that kobe cheated on his wife 10 x more than tiger did

    kobe got karmalized too bad he took all those innocent people w him


    one haha


    They quote a friend of Vanessa’s who says: “[Vanessa] estimated that he was averaging at least 10 affairs a year with different women over the course of their marriage and puts his number of conquests at 105.”
    Another thing you read and believed. Gullible as fuk.

  11. #11
    cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-23-17
    Posts: 45,358
    Betpoints: 93

    no team will sign him not worth the pr nightmare

  12. #12
    jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-20-05
    Posts: 388,190
    Betpoints: 10

    So guy life ruined because of a lie?

    This needs to stop

  13. #13
    big joe 1212
    big joe 1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 06-01-08
    Posts: 19,376
    Betpoints: 5365

    Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    So guy life ruined because of a lie?

    This needs to stop
    I’m sure he plowed that 17 year old and took advantage/roughed her up, but there’s no evidence

  14. #14
    Foxx
    Foxx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 05-25-11
    Posts: 5,751
    Betpoints: 11824

    He still has the civil suit to contend with. He best settle that up fast out of court and move on.

  15. #15
    pologq
    When you are SBR you are SBR 4 Life
    pologq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-07-12
    Posts: 19,849
    Betpoints: 5971

    Quote Originally Posted by big joe 1212 View Post
    I’m sure he plowed that 17 year old and took advantage/roughed her up, but there’s no evidence
    i agree. i think she was brought to a room with 3 guys and they had her way with her. he claims it was consensual and she can't prove it wasn't.

    it is a fine line because you can be innocent in court but still proven to be guilty in public.

  16. #16
    stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date: 01-17-11
    Posts: 62,601
    Betpoints: 32273

    Quote Originally Posted by Salam View Post
    Guy lost his job because a woman made up a story. Guilty until proven innocent.
    'Cancel' culture strikes again.

  17. #17
    Mike Huntertz
    Mike Huntertz's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 08-19-09
    Posts: 11,165
    Betpoints: 22632

    Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    So guy life ruined because of a lie?

    This needs to stop
    Crazy world.
    Not a good time to be a straight white male.



    “Ultimately, prosecutors determined it is clear the evidence does not support the filing of criminal charges and there is no path to a potential criminal conviction. Prosecutors can only file charges when they ethically believe they can be proven beyond a reasonable doubt,” the statement said.

  18. #18
    Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-27-10
    Posts: 32,557
    Betpoints: 2611

    Quote Originally Posted by cincinnatikid513 View Post
    no team will sign him not worth the pr nightmare
    Is it really?


  19. #19
    pologq
    When you are SBR you are SBR 4 Life
    pologq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-07-12
    Posts: 19,849
    Betpoints: 5971

    Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    Is it really?

    Heard 20 asian massage spas are opening within 3 miles of the stadium. Not sure the reason.
    Points Awarded:

    franz555 gave pologq 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.


  20. #20
    deltgen
    deltgen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-31-10
    Posts: 865
    Betpoints: 4528

    Quote Originally Posted by pologq View Post
    Heard 20 asian massage spas are opening within 3 miles of the stadium. Not sure the reason.
    Besides being a good 'capper, pologq is one of the overall funniest posters here.

  21. #21
    Enkhbat
    Enkhbat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 04-18-11
    Posts: 3,090
    Betpoints: 26311

    I don't think any team will be itching to sign him.

  22. #22
    pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 04-12-07
    Posts: 82,189
    Betpoints: 410

    Quote Originally Posted by Enkhbat View Post
    I don't think any team will be itching to sign him.
    Maybe the Texans. They will break the NFL record for most punts in a season this year.

  23. #23
    jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-20-05
    Posts: 388,190
    Betpoints: 10

    If he’s really a good punter someone will sign him next year

  24. #24
    Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-27-10
    Posts: 32,557
    Betpoints: 2611


  25. #25
    TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-14-07
    Posts: 28,681
    Betpoints: 23701

    ^ Truth of the matter is... she wanted his DI## inside her. She had to make a joke of a story to get back at the dude. Unreal. When women make up stories like this.... they need to serve a prison sentence.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: ChuckyTheGoat

  26. #26
    johnnyvegas13
    johnnyvegas13's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 05-21-15
    Posts: 26,127
    Betpoints: 170

    Quote Originally Posted by Enkhbat View Post
    I don't think any team will be itching to sign him.
    XFL maybe ???

  27. #27
    gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-17-10
    Posts: 33,724
    Betpoints: 13140

    This guy's fukkin career ruined because some chick lied or at best was too drunk to remember a sequence of events.

  28. #28
    SomeDayinBuffalo
    SomeDayinBuffalo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 08-12-11
    Posts: 1,044
    Betpoints: 1343

    Not surprised she lied. She should of told he Dad she was a ho from the beginning. Everyone needs to find themselves.

  29. #29
    Art Vandelay
    Corona on St. Pats... WTF!
    Art Vandelay's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-11-06
    Posts: 6,528
    Betpoints: 57657

    Quote Originally Posted by Salam View Post
    Guy lost his job because a woman made up a story. Guilty until proven innocent.
    He wasn't even at the house where this happened! How about some repercussions for the bitch who ruined his career...?

  30. #30
    gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-17-10
    Posts: 33,724
    Betpoints: 13140

    Quote Originally Posted by Art Vandelay View Post
    He wasn't even at the house where this happened! How about some repercussions for the bitch who ruined his career...?
    He was there and they hooked up and then he left. An hour and a half later is when the alleged rape occurred.

  31. #31
    7deuceoff$uit
    7deuceoff$uit's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 04-08-16
    Posts: 2,194
    Betpoints: 376

    His name really got dragged through the mud last year after this came out. Hope he can bounce back.

  32. #32
    TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-14-07
    Posts: 28,681
    Betpoints: 23701

    Quote Originally Posted by gauchojake View Post
    He was there and they hooked up and then he left. An hour and a half later is when the alleged rape occurred.
    Dang... I didn't know that. Dude was smart to leave afterwards then. This girl horny as fu##. Trained an hour and a half later? How many di### did this girl take that night?

  33. #33
    ChuckyTheGoat
    ChuckyTheGoat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 04-04-11
    Posts: 31,449
    Betpoints: 24793

    Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    Dang... I didn't know that. Dude was smart to leave afterwards then. This girl horny as fu##. Trained an hour and a half later? How many di### did this girl take that night?
    LOL. Same old shit.

    No repercussions for the girl who cried wolf. You literally can't take these allegations seriously.

  34. #34
    big joe 1212
    big joe 1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 06-01-08
    Posts: 19,376
    Betpoints: 5365

    Jets could use him

Top