1. #1
    KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM
    KiDBaZkiT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-20-09
    Posts: 14,962
    Betpoints: 1291

    US women’s national soccer team. Woof! Bunch of old ass scurvy dogs. Avg age is 31 my goodness. Every player is BUTT ASS ugly. The bitterness and spite they play with cause no man on earth would ever willingly sleep with them is uncanny. I don’t want these ugly wore down stink broads representing me. Woof! They all look so banged up it’s unreal.

  2. #2
    KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM
    KiDBaZkiT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-20-09
    Posts: 14,962
    Betpoints: 1291

    They look more like they do women’s boxing than soccer. Woof!!!!

  3. #3
    KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM
    KiDBaZkiT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-20-09
    Posts: 14,962
    Betpoints: 1291

    Now that ancient relic “Big Dick” Rapinoe is warming up to come in. Unreal.

  4. #4
    Bcatswin
    Bcats Winning Everywhere
    Bcatswin's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-21-10
    Posts: 13,929
    Betpoints: 5350

    Need pics to confirm KidB
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: gauchojake

  5. #5
    KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM
    KiDBaZkiT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-20-09
    Posts: 14,962
    Betpoints: 1291

    Google #7 Heath, I’ve seen street walking hookers that have been on meth for 10+ years that are better looking. Gimme a sec.

  6. #6
    KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM
    KiDBaZkiT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-20-09
    Posts: 14,962
    Betpoints: 1291

  7. #7
    KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM
    KiDBaZkiT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-20-09
    Posts: 14,962
    Betpoints: 1291

    They are on ESPN as we speak looking absolutely HIDEOUS.

  8. #8
    gobucks
    gobucks's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-15-09
    Posts: 1,283
    Betpoints: 21592

    Quote Originally Posted by KiDBaZkiT View Post
    US women’s national soccer team. Woof! Bunch of old ass scurvy dogs. Avg age is 31 my goodness. Every player is BUTT ASS ugly. The bitterness and spite they play with cause no man on earth would ever willingly sleep with them is uncanny. I don’t want these ugly wore down stink broads representing me. Woof! They all look so banged up it’s unreal.
    Guy has made 11,000 posts and is not a Pro. At least he seems like a nice guy.

  9. #9
    Sato
    Sato's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-10-12
    Posts: 1,201
    Betpoints: 72

    If that ugly mug was you in that video then you really shouldnt talk about looks...like ever...
    Last edited by Sato; 07-05-21 at 04:53 PM.

  10. #10
    KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM
    KiDBaZkiT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-20-09
    Posts: 14,962
    Betpoints: 1291

    Quote Originally Posted by gobucks View Post
    Guy has made 11,000 posts and is not a Pro. At least he seems like a nice guy.
    I’ve been “pro” before. Absolutely no use. Besides, I have stated I will never go “pro” until JJ grows some facial hair even for just a couple days. Until then, I’m not going to spend $100 just so beneath my avatar says “SBR PRO” I was embarrassed of that when I was “pro”

  11. #11
    KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM
    KiDBaZkiT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-20-09
    Posts: 14,962
    Betpoints: 1291

    Quote Originally Posted by Sato View Post
    If that ugly mug was you in that video then you really shouldnt talk about looks...like ever...

  12. #12
    slayer14
    slayer14's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-12-13
    Posts: 21,868
    Betpoints: 6177

    Hope solo needs to make a come back

  13. #13
    vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-14-17
    Posts: 58,460
    Betpoints: 3673

    Quote Originally Posted by KiDBaZkiT View Post
    I’ve been “pro” before. Absolutely no use. Besides, I have stated I will never go “pro” until JJ grows some facial hair even for just a couple days. Until then, I’m not going to spend $100 just so beneath my avatar says “SBR PRO” I was embarrassed of that when I was “pro”
    I agree with this. The top 5 worst posters here are all pros.


    *** ok ok, I know the obvious joke coming.

  14. #14
    KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM
    KiDBaZkiT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-20-09
    Posts: 14,962
    Betpoints: 1291

    The best is I can’t see anything that worthless transvitter says. It’s great. The amount of time that queer has spent on sportsbetting forums abroad is absolutely shameful and cannot be justified.

  15. #15
    edawg
    edawg's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-09-11
    Posts: 2,818
    Betpoints: 5030

    Womens soccer is the biggest joke in sports. You know it's bad when high school boys play against them and they beat their ass instead of getting distracted by looking at it.
    Points Awarded:

    KiDBaZkiT gave edawg 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.


  16. #16
    vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-14-17
    Posts: 58,460
    Betpoints: 3673

    Quote Originally Posted by Sato View Post
    If that ugly mug was you in that video then you really shouldnt talk about looks...like ever...
    Kiddiebitz is hideous. Tries to be hardcore because he was in jail but it was for minor stuff. He’s nothin

  17. #17
    Bcatswin
    Bcats Winning Everywhere
    Bcatswin's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-21-10
    Posts: 13,929
    Betpoints: 5350

    This team can roll boys! 4-0 as we speak!!!

  18. #18
    cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-23-17
    Posts: 45,358
    Betpoints: 93

    carli lloyd is hot thick legs

Top